Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Use Your Old Cloth To Make Home Dress For Your Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Use Your Old Cloth To Make Home Dress For Your Child (348 Views)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / Parents, Don't Use Your Kids As Your Retirement Plan. / Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Use Your Old Cloth To Make Home Dress For Your Child by winnah(f): 10:35am On May 07, 2020
During this covid-19 pandemic, I think its wise as a family to be more creative, economical, monitor what we spend our money (especially on things that we have efficient alternative)

Do you or your partner have a little skill in tailoring?

Do you know that you can make nice children dress out of your old cloths? Instead of spending money to buy new once...

It will be fun doing this with the children and I believe that they will be happy to be part of the process.... Trust me they will never grow to forget this experience...

Check out pictures below...

Re: Use Your Old Cloth To Make Home Dress For Your Child by winnah(f): 10:37am On May 07, 2020
Checkout for more

Re: Use Your Old Cloth To Make Home Dress For Your Child by winnah(f): 10:38am On May 07, 2020
What do u think

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays Don't Last-long In Relationship? / Buy Long-lasting Designer Perfumes And 12mls Undiluted Perfume Oils / 30% Off Giveaway Of Mobile/portable Acs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.