Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup (5339 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi When Nigeria Won The Nation Cup In 2013 / New Video Of Ebele Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu Shows What Really Happened / Top Ten Things That Will Happen When Nigeria Is Restructured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by OfoIgbo: 2:53pm On May 07, 2020
ZombieNation:
The lock-down has created a sort of semi-independence for most states in the south as they enforce border movements in and out of their state borders.

You will hardly hear of any southerner moving to the north during this lock-down rather all we hear of is how northerners are desperately moving south.

This will be the case when (and not if) Nigeria disintegrates.

You will see truck loads and a caravan of northerners migrating down south in a bid to escape the crushing poverty in their own country.

If you think this can be checked by enforcing strict border controls then you are a dreamer. These northerners will follow the Fulani cattle routes through bushes and forests, crossing rivers to get to the south.

This is where a major conflict and crisis will arise for the liberated States of the South.

There will be bandits embedded deep in the forests who apart from raping, killing , kidnapping and stealing will be involved in human trafficking akin to what we see in the Sahara with the Touregs.

You must be an SE or SS person. Your wisdom and foresight on this issue tells me a lot, about your origins

4 Likes

Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by tatatar: 3:25pm On May 07, 2020
MasterKernel:

You sound like a product of Northern institute. North produce what?... The buyers are the kings. If we don't buy from Nigeria, we can decide to buy from any other country. You don't feed anybody.

Niger Delta literally feeds for you for nothing. Gives you monthly allocation for a bunch of reductant elements, whose usefulness is below per.

Famine, lack, hunger and malnutrition is 21th century hallmark of the North.
You know,you can also apply the same logic to igbos and their businesses right undecided
Even buyers of Niger-Delta oil are the king's too.
The same ND oil feeds you igbos too,and all states in Nigeria.Have you SE guys seen your pitiful IGR sad
At least they work and sweat for their farm produces- you can never say the same for our oil people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by tatatar: 3:32pm On May 07, 2020
ZombieNation:
[s]The lock-down has created a sort of semi-independence for most states in the south as they enforce border movements in and out of their state borders.

You will hardly hear of any southerner moving to the north during this lock-down rather all we hear of is how northerners are desperately moving south.

This will be the case when (and not if) Nigeria disintegrates.

You will see truck loads and a caravan of northerners migrating down south in a bid to escape the crushing poverty in their own country.

If you think this can be checked by enforcing strict border controls then you are a dreamer. These northerners will follow the Fulani cattle routes through bushes and forests, crossing rivers to get to the south.

This is where a major conflict and crisis will arise for the liberated States of the South.

There will be bandits embedded deep in the forests who apart from raping, killing , kidnapping and stealing will be involved in human trafficking akin to what we see in the Sahara with the Touregs.
[/s]
The people who can't keep their b*tts in their region are here complaining about the North who do far less.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by MasterKernel: 3:41pm On May 07, 2020
tatatar:

You know,you can also apply the same logic to igbos and their businesses right undecided
Even buyers of Niger-Delta oil are the king's too.
The same ND oil feeds you igbos too.Have you guys seen your pitiful IGR sad
At least they work and sweat for their farm produces- you can never say the same for our oil people.

Wow! The last time I checked, Igbos own 64% of property in Abuja according to the then FCT Minister, El-Rufai. Does that mean a thing to you?, we are the kings of SMEs in Nigeria, NNPC, Dangote, BUA didn't shout down, yet Nigeria is crying in less than two months.

On Agro products produced by the North, Thailand rice example is less N10,000 till now, but "unpolished" Northern rice is around N20, 000 per bag, tell me, why should I buy from the North? How many nations will leave Thailand rice for the North?
It takes government policies to help the North, example blocking the entrance of Rice to enable Northerners sell at all.

Government is literally forcing people to forfeit their land for RUGA to enable Northerner Herdsmen, check if Nigeria is among the highest producers of cows in Africa. They aren't even in top 5.

Igbos are playing the Chinese card, cheap labour. Why are they winning other ethnic nationalities into buying from them? It's because they produce at low. Try it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by MasterKernel: 3:47pm On May 07, 2020
tatatar:

The people who can't keep their b*tts in their region are here complaining about the North who do far less.

You fathers fought with their blood to have us named with them in Nigeria, you are the ones forcing yourselves on us.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 07, 2020
Arrewa:
Stop deceiving yourself and feeling important because of the Nigerien migrants following trailers to the south for survival!

An average Hausafulani don't travel to the south except those in military, Navy, tailoring and those changing currency

Those guys are not from northern Nigeria... Yes they speak Hausa and are muslim

We share border with them in kastina and Borno!

We have large number of them here in kano hustling...

So stop feeling important when Nigeria divide you'll not see a single northerner in your region!

You'll be the ones trooping up north for survival...

What do you have in the south east that will make northerners migrant to Biafra land after division??
You need the north for survival...Biafra land is landlocked,Your land can't even produce maize, when this country divide Na there reality go hit una!

Niger Delta will be on their own... Even with the Niger Delta oil... South east is still the capital poverty of the south what if Nigeria come divide?

Stop deceiving yourself whit these trailer dramas... I watch the video where they were intercepted... The security agents tag them kano indigenes whitout asking them for their IDs or interviewing them!

Stop feeling too important... An average Hausafulani will never travel to the east unless those who have very important thing to do there!

I have been to all the eastern states including Asaba...

80% of those people you're calling ndi Hausa are Niger migrants...

They're more Igbos in the north than Hausafulanis in the entire south

See as they're Gullible shouting that's true grin grin

I just pray for this country to divide sooner! Even if na temporary division...

My friend from Enugu called me that the price of food stuffs is now very high that people can no longer afford to eat... That this shit should end so that food will start flowing down east! And these people are not on lockdown like Lagos and Kano... But the price of food alone is making them not to feed

I laughed... grin >

Upon the fact that Northerners are pushing food down south with the help of Nigerein smugglers... I just pray for this lockdown to intensify and last for 3 months...

The north is abundantly blessed... We just need to invest more on agriculture... And we can feed the whole of Africa!
If middle belt decides to follow the south during a breakup, the core north would die of hunger and starvation.
I pray Nigeria never divide.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by Gjrich(m): 4:31pm On May 07, 2020
Arrewa:
Stop deceiving yourself and feeling important because of the Nigerien migrants following trailers to the south for survival!

An average Hausafulani don't travel to the south except those in military, Navy, tailoring and those changing currency

So stop feeling important when Nigeria divide you'll not see a single northerner in your region!

What do you have in the south east that will make northerners migrant to Biafra land after division??
You need the north for survival...Biafra land is landlocked,Your land can't even produce maize, when this country divide Na there reality go hit una!

Niger Delta will be on their own... Even with the Niger Delta oil... South east is still the capital poverty of the south what if Nigeria come divide?

Stop deceiving yourself whit these trailer dramas... I watch the video where they were intercepted... The security agents tag them kano indigenes whitout asking them for their IDs or interviewing them!

Stop feeling too important... An average Hausafulani will never travel to the east unless those who have very important thing to do there!

My friend from Enugu called me that the price of food stuffs is now very high that people can no longer afford to eat... That this shit should end so that food will start flowing down east! And these people are not on lockdown like Lagos and Kano... But the price of food alone is making them not to feed

I laughed... grin >

Upon the fact that Northerners are pushing food down south with the help of Nigerein smugglers... I just pray for this lockdown to intensify and last for 3 months...

The north is abundantly blessed... We just need to invest more on agriculture... And we can feed the whole of Africa!

Story Story

2 Likes

Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by InlandTaipan84(m): 4:44pm On May 07, 2020
Arrewa:

I laughed... grin >

Pls Arrewa how did you know that the OP is from the South East.....later you will say you aren't a bigot.
I think you are have nightmares because of the South Easterners

4 Likes

Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by tatatar: 5:35pm On May 07, 2020
MasterKernel:
[s]

Wow! The last time I checked, Igbos own 64% of property in Abuja according to the then FCT Minister, El-Rufai. Does that mean a thing to you?, we are the kings of SMEs in Nigeria, NNPC, Dangote, BUA didn't shout down, yet Nigeria is crying in less than two months.

On Agro products produced by the North, Thailand rice example is less N10,000 till now, but "unpolished" Northern rice is around N20, 000 per bag, tell me, why should I buy from the North? How many nations will leave Thailand rice for the North?
It takes government policies to help the North, example blocking the entrance of Rice to enable Northerners sell at all.

Government is literally forcing people to forfeit their land for RUGA to enable Northerner Herdsmen, check if Nigeria is among the highest producers of cows in Africa. They aren't even in top 5.

Igbos are playing the Chinese card, cheap labour. Why are they winning other ethnic nationalities into buying from them? It's because they produce at low. Try it. [/s]

Yet your region has the highest poverty rate in the South.Yet you rely almost entirely on federal allocation for revenues.
What do you mean by helping the North? Is anyone stopping you from engaging in rice or beef production
If you don't like that then why should Nigerian government and Nigerians keep patronising your innoson products and the likes when it could get cheaper and higher quality and specs product overseas?
You think it's by littering everywhere with your 4×4 foot retailer shops- which don't even deal with primary services but rather secondary services(of mainly fake and substandard products) anyone can do without and can be easily replaced.Real power lies with the producers and purchasers!
Despite the menace posed by some herdsmen,Nigerians still purchase their beef.
Take a cue from how 3 million of you(25%of your then population) died like rats due to starvation during the Biafra war and you think you aren't the ones,who more than any other,are in need of others for survival.
You guys are of no reasonable importance to this country.
End of discussion.
Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by Theevilone(m): 5:42pm On May 07, 2020
gloriaunobi:

Uncle it really pained you, OP did not mention Biafra in his post but you've converted it to Biafra post.

No mind am later he say he doesn't igbos that is only against religious bigots .

3 Likes

Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by Gracchus: 5:50pm On May 07, 2020
Deebwebb:
Exactly,the north are parasites to the south,but after will leave this zoo,you will understand how offensive will can be in defending our land,but for now the south can never be one because of Yoruba Muslims in the south west,who worship their masters in the north... only if the rest eastern region can come together, only then can we defeat the north and get our republic....
Of course your phantom south can never be one, cos we Yorubas are not part of your South, we are on our own, we have never been part of a non existent south, we are located in the Western part. So, as you said, y'll in the eastern region can come together, we don't give a ratass. Just don't involve us in your southern bullsh1t next time.
Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by MasterKernel: 5:56pm On May 07, 2020
tatatar:

Yet your region has the highest poverty rate in the South.Yet you rely almost entirely on federal allocation for revenues.
What do you mean by helping the North? Is anyone stopping you from engaging in rice or beef production
If you don't like that then why should Nigerian government and Nigerians keep patronising your innoson products and the likes when it could get cheaper and higher quality and specs product overseas?
You think it's by littering everywhere with your 4×4 foot retailer shops- which don't even deal with primary services but rather secondary services(of mainly fake and substandard products) anyone can do without and can be easily replaced.
Despite the menace posed by some herdsmen,Nigerians still purchase their beef.
Take a cue from how 3 million of you(25%of your then population) died like rats due to starvation during the Biafra war and you think you aren't the ones,who more than any other,are in need of others for survival.
You guys are of no reasonable importance to this country.
End of discussion.

I don't trade words with vacuous fibbers. Let me start by voiding your contrive statistics.

First, a statistics that didn't consider individuals state of origin. But attributed every efforts of individuals to their states of residence.

Have Lagos won any competition based on state of origin? Kindly mention one.
Lagos is a conglomerate of individual states, in fact all major infrastructures in Lagos were built by Federal it has nothing to do with the suvvy of the Yorubas.

To that extent, if you want to compete, show case poverty in Oyo, Ondo, Ogun, Ekiti and Osun it is predominantly Yorubas.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by MasterKernel: 6:05pm On May 07, 2020
NockMedia:

If middle belt decides to follow the south during a breakup, the core north would die of hunger and starvation.
I pray Nigeria never divide.

Why? You like suffer Sha?... Travel out even countries with little or no resources like Cape Verde has a better GDP per person.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by rummmy: 6:17pm On May 07, 2020
MasterKernel:

Sometimes, I find it difficult to understand your logic. They have PVC and National ID, yet you call them Chadians and Nigeriens.
I believe you, They aren't Nigerians, but they form the majority of commuters from the North, right?
But those that bring Agro produces down South are Northerners, I wouldn't mind asking you the school that graduated you.

Almajiris aren't Northerners too.

This is just a sample of what disintegration, post Nigeria Era will look like. Igbos will rather patronize Cameroon, instead of North.
he will never agree with that your submission, he will rather chose to shift posts, please remind him that half of those he called non Nigerians make up the political population the north boast about

3 Likes

Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by adekolaelect(m): 7:07pm On May 07, 2020
Arrewa:
I'm educating... I'm a traveler... I have been to two states in the south west and have to the 5 eastern states... I travel for education and exposure...

I hardly meet my fellow northerners... Majority of the Hausa speaking people I encounter are Nigeriens...

We have many of them here in the north...

OK but you claimed them during elections as your!! OK when they don't belong to any region in Nigeria they are not Nigerians they should be flushed out. It is unwise to allow them to sabotage the economy and peace of south region .northerners accommodated them from where they come from and they can't force them on southerners. You will see many of your fellow northerners in the markets,joints,hawking of foods and fruits items in the south states try to observe it.

1 Like

Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by Deebwebb: 8:28pm On May 07, 2020
Gracchus:
Of course your phantom south can never be one, cos we Yorubas are not part of your South, we are on our own, we have never been part of a non existent south, we are located in the Western part. So, as you said, y'll in the eastern region can come together, we don't give a ratass. Just don't involve us in your southern bullsh1t next time.
another afonja Muslim spotted,e pain am You guys keep causing disunity among eastern states,you think we need you cowards,we have our seaports and oil so tell me ur usefulness,just two weeks lockdown see what your people are doing,stealing and killing each other....no wonder ur fathers die to keep us in this shithole......
Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 07, 2020
Arrewa:

See as they're Gullibly shouting that's true grin grin

I laughed... grin >

What is wrong with this man?

Did that foolish op tell you that he is Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by Deebwebb: 8:33pm On May 07, 2020
ItooWorWor:

Osu pig spotted grin
e pain am....afonja Muslim spotted,just two weeks lockdown,you people started killing and stealing from each other,no wonder your fathers died to keep us in this shit hole,ritualist could have become an occupation in Lagos like it is in Ogun state... grin if you guys stay alone..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by Printerscanner: 8:53pm On May 07, 2020
Deebwebb:
Exactly,the north are parasites to the south,but after will leave this zoo,you will understand how offensive will can be in defending our land,but for now the south can never be one because of Yoruba Muslims in the south west,who worship their masters in the north... only if the rest eastern region can come together, only then can we defeat the north and get our republic....

Yoruba Muslims will give you hypertension oo. Lazy youth with no future ambition beside sports betting and Yahoo Yahoo
Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by prophetmuhammed: 8:59pm On May 07, 2020
keep fooling yourself. 1 Nigeria forever...
Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by Deebwebb: 9:08pm On May 07, 2020
Printerscanner:

Yoruba Muslims will give you hypertension oo. Lazy youth with no future ambition beside sports betting and Yahoo Yahoo
e pain am....afonja Muslim spotted... grin
Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by Nwadiuto247: 9:28pm On May 07, 2020
Arrewa:

I laughed... grin >

Oga sstop messing up yourself abeg.

Now you are saying they are people from Niger.

When it is census time they will be counted as Hausa people.

When it is election they will vote as Hausa people.

Now that it has to do with negative thing you have started vomiting trash and branding them Niger.

Stop disgracing yourself
Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by Gracchus: 9:50pm On May 07, 2020
[s][/s]
Deebwebb:
another afonja Muslim spotted,e pain am You guys keep causing disunity among eastern states,you think we need you cowards,we have our seaports and oil so tell me ur usefulness,just two weeks lockdown see what your people are doing,stealing and killing each other....no wonder ur fathers die to keep us in this shithole......
[s][/s] What the hell is this descendant of cain the wanderer saying? What concerns us with you Eastern region? Ohh, you don't need us, then why shout Yoruba Muslim causing division in the south bla bla bla... Like I told you earlier, never in your pathetic life lumpbusbtogetherbin your South again, we have nothing in m common with you, we do not share land borders with you, heck, even during the Ore colonial times we had no contacts whatsoever ever with you forest dwelling apes... Face your region and we gon face ours too.. Better still let everyone of your people living in our region Bleep off their region and the handful of our people in your region too will sod off no soon... You Muppet!!!
Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by Valkrie: 11:15pm On May 07, 2020
Arrewa:

I laughed... grin >

Oga you are very correct...nothing in the south and same way the Syrians migrated to Saudi Arabia and Iran during their crises so also would happen when disintegration happens with the north....guy wake up from your dream and smell the coffee...!!!
Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by Dpharisee: 11:30pm On May 07, 2020
HeadShot:
Come to think of it.....

I have never seen a truck load of southerners heading northwards especially since the lock down started....

What is chasing them away from their homes.
The only way to beat this pandemic is by restricting movements...
Grinding poverty is chasing them, you people in the south won't understand

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Babangida Under Pressure To Quit Pdp / The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 / Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.