Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,622 members, 7,865,492 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:12 PM

IPOB And Their Minion-like Behavior - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB And Their Minion-like Behavior (1456 Views)

What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra / Honestly, IPOB And NNAMDI KANU Has Gained My Respect Today / Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB And Their Minion-like Behavior by gidgiddy: 3:17pm On May 07, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
What are minions?

Minions are cute little yellow demons that can lighten up one's mood instantly. They are servants to the most despicable villain. They love bananas. They are always in search of a master because they are empty and sad without one.

Just like the minions, The IPOB have been known to always follow powerful people (but instead of banana, they love money). Maybe it's due to their history/culture. Igbo-speaking communities were historically known to be fragmented and decentralised with no kings before the arrivals of the British. Due to this, they are always in look for a master or powerful person to serve. History have proved this above theory true right from Aguiyi Ironsi to Hero soldier Odumegwu Ojukwu to recent IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu.

Their unquenchable innate satisfaction for a servile master also made them to follow other ethnic group personnel whom they share common enemy with, people like Kemi Olunloyo, Reno Omokri, Femi Fani Kayode and Atiku Abubakar.

Sometimes the relationship is enviable like Ojukwu, Nnamdi and Ironsi.

Sometimes it end in disaster like Kemi Olunloyo.

Others are hidden agenda not known even to the wisest of men like Reno Omokri and Femi Fani Kayode.

#Minorityopinion

Ironsi never actually had any Igbo followership, he was president of Nigeria for a few months. They followed Ojukwu and Kanu because both men are freedom fighters. Igbos follow men who stand for their freedom.

For me, it is better to follow Ojukwu and Kanu, who stand for freedom and a new begining, than to follow a useless "one Nigeria" apologist even though it is plain for even a blind man to see that Nigeria is a spectacular failure of a country
Re: IPOB And Their Minion-like Behavior by helinues: 3:18pm On May 07, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

I'm eagerly waiting for FFK own. Reno don dey give them small.

That one is inevitable..

Both of them are interested in power returning to any part of the South than to lick another Fulani ass in 2023.

Na there, wahala go start... grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: IPOB And Their Minion-like Behavior by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 07, 2020
gidgiddy:

Ironsi never actually had any Igbo followership, he was president of Nigeria for a few months. They followed Ojukwu and Kanu because both men are freedom fighters. Igbos follow men who stand for their freedom.

For me, it is better to follow Ojukwu and Kanu, who stand for freedom and a new begining, than to follow a useless "one Nigeria" apologist even though it is plain for even a blind man to see that Nigeria is a spectacular failure of a country

They follow Atiku Abubakar because he's a freedom fighter too?
Re: IPOB And Their Minion-like Behavior by 9japride(m): 3:22pm On May 07, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Where are the evidence that my people insult them first?
[color=#006600][/color]

All I know is that you guys derive joy in insulting igbos and labelling anyone that does not agree with your opinion as ipob. Why can't you face the major issues Nigeria is having and leave them alone
Re: IPOB And Their Minion-like Behavior by Iceberg3: 3:23pm On May 07, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

The zoo is 10 times better than your shitty 5 states.

Here we go again....a leopard can never hide it's colours

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB And Their Minion-like Behavior by helinues: 3:24pm On May 07, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

All I know is that you guys derive joy in insulting igbos and labelling anyone that does not agree with your opinion as ipob. Why can't you face the major issues Nigeria is having and leave them alone

And you people can't advise Ipob members to respect others people opinion? You can't advise them to stop peddling lies daily on social media? undecided

1 Like

Re: IPOB And Their Minion-like Behavior by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 07, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Okay sir. I'll try my best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB And Their Minion-like Behavior by Iceberg3: 3:25pm On May 07, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Telling the truth is now hate? It's not hate when you disgrace Nigeria and call it zoo? It's not hate what you did to the minorities during the civil war and then denied it.

Don't preach about hate. Some of my other posts are just harmless jokes.

Joke indeed. What if someone calls you a big ....@40 and says it's a joke?

Truth is, mankind doesn't need people like you anymore
Re: IPOB And Their Minion-like Behavior by 9japride(m): 3:29pm On May 07, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

You're comparing me to killer Herdsmen? grin

Can any of them counter my claim? Why? Because they are true. After all I've nothing against the Igbos.
[color=#006600][/color]

Its just an example of how ones thinking and actions affect the greater part of a society. If one preach hate and propaganda, it only results to anarchy. I have come across many monikers who start as being on the side of south easterers and Niger delta region but in the long run, they reveal themselves as the treacherous ones from the other side who are known to be two faced elements.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB And Their Minion-like Behavior by Iceberg3: 3:29pm On May 07, 2020
Re: IPOB And Their Minion-like Behavior by 9japride(m): 3:31pm On May 07, 2020
helinues:

And you people can't advise Ipob members to respect others people opinion? You can't advise them to stop peddling lies daily on social media? undecided
[color=#006600][/color]

I don't support lies and a lot of fake people hide under ipob to cause trouble. If their opinion is to spread falsehoods and vowed that Igbos will never rule this country, then they will respond accordingly. It baffles me a section of the country hate a region and will also be happy to deny them government facilities and when they say they want to go, you'll then say never. Just to watch them suffer, is that not the height of wickedness. That attitude will always bread resentment towards those marginalizing them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB And Their Minion-like Behavior by helinues: 3:33pm On May 07, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

I don't support lies and a lot of fake people hide under ipob to cause trouble.

But we know some of them who are real members on NL...

lolz! minority afonjaz opinion from ogbomosho the moronic brown roof republic of the waste!....we ipob keep moving like a train we have and will crush an obstacles including you!!

1 Like

Re: IPOB And Their Minion-like Behavior by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 07, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Its just an example of how ones thinking and actions affect the greater part of a society. If one preach hate and propaganda, it only results to anarchy. I have come across many monikers who start as being on the side of south easterers and Niger delta region but in the long run, they reveal themselves as the treacherous ones from the other side who are known to be two faced elements.

I've heard you. Minorityopinion is bigger than what you think it is. Thank you
Re: IPOB And Their Minion-like Behavior by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 07, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Who are the chief perpetuators of propaganda and hate speech? You and me know the answer
Re: IPOB And Their Minion-like Behavior by Smoke55: 3:37pm On May 07, 2020
lolz! minority afonjaz opinion from ogbomosho the moronic brown roof republic of the waste!....we ipob keep moving like a train we have and will crush an obstacles including you!!

1 Like

Re: IPOB And Their Minion-like Behavior by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 07, 2020
Iceberg3:

Joke indeed. What if someone calls you a big ....@40 and says it's a joke?

Truth is, mankind doesn't need people like you anymore

Are you finished or you're done?

Re: IPOB And Their Minion-like Behavior by 9japride(m): 3:40pm On May 07, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Who are the chief perpetuators of propaganda and hate speech? You and me know the answer
[color=#006600][/color]

Its as been proven a lot of times that non easterners will create a account just to claim Igbo and start posting fake news just to attract hatred towards the south easterners

1 Like

Re: IPOB And Their Minion-like Behavior by helinues: 3:44pm On May 07, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Its as been proven a lot of times that non easterners will create a account just to claim Igbo and start posting fake news just to attract hatred towards the south easterners

All region are guilty of that but South East people lead in doing that.

The Likes and Shares for stones is a perfect example .

1 Like

Re: IPOB And Their Minion-like Behavior by 9japride(m): 3:44pm On May 07, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

I've heard you. Minorityopinion is bigger than what you think it is. Thank you
[color=#006600][/color]

Use it for the greater good of every Nigeria and preach unity and love. When people deliberately ensure a region suffers to me that's the height of wickedness to mankind. Always stand for the truth and liberation of the oppressed minorities.
Re: IPOB And Their Minion-like Behavior by 9japride(m): 3:46pm On May 07, 2020
helinues:

But we know some of them who are real members on NL...

[color=#006600][/color]

Anyone who deliberately does that is not a good person. Naturally, I don't like people who deliberately lie to promote hatred.
Re: IPOB And Their Minion-like Behavior by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 07, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

I don't support lies and a lot of fake people hide under ipob to cause trouble. If their opinion is to spread falsehoods and vowed that Igbos will never rule this country, then they will respond accordingly. It baffles me a section of the country hate a region and will also be happy to deny them government facilities and when they say they want to go, you'll then say never. Just to watch them suffer, is that not the height of wickedness. That attitude will always bread resentment towards those marginalizing them.

How is the government denying igbos government facilities?

Your governors no dey collect allocations?

Why do you keep electing leaders that can't challenge the federal government to do what is right for your states?

Who's holding you back?

You move about freely to South south, south west, middle belt without no restrictions and with good host and yet you claim we hate you.

No one is leaving Nigeria! If South south goes with you, you will respeat what you did to them during the civil war and dominate them again.
Re: IPOB And Their Minion-like Behavior by 9japride(m): 3:48pm On May 07, 2020
helinues:

All region are guilty of that but South East people lead in doing that.

The Likes and Shares for stones is a perfect example .
[color=#006600][/color]

I doubt it. From my observation here they usually attack anyone that attack them viciously. Though there might be few bad ones amongst them.

1 Like

Re: IPOB And Their Minion-like Behavior by helinues: 3:49pm On May 07, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Anyone who deliberately does that is not a good person. Naturally, I don't like people who deliberately lie to promote hatred.

The problem about all this is we leave our major problems and be arguing about irrelevant things yet we expect development

1 Like

Re: IPOB And Their Minion-like Behavior by helinues: 3:49pm On May 07, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

I doubt it. From my observation here they usually attack anyone that attack them viciously. Though there might be few bad ones amongst them.

Ever heard or read about the name Mr Canceller on NL?
Re: IPOB And Their Minion-like Behavior by 9japride(m): 3:50pm On May 07, 2020
helinues:

Ever heard or read about the name Mr Canceller on NL?
[color=#006600][/color]

No I haven't.
Re: IPOB And Their Minion-like Behavior by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 07, 2020
Smoke55:

Na only cry this one sabi. I've never seen such a weak man in my life. Are you sure you're igbo?

Re: IPOB And Their Minion-like Behavior by Fulmigati: 3:52pm On May 07, 2020
My friends, this is what is called projection in psychology. We all know the culture where it is acceptable to prostrate lips kissing the floor for another man. grin
Re: IPOB And Their Minion-like Behavior by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 07, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Use it for the greater good of every Nigeria and preach unity and love. When people deliberately ensure a region suffers to me that's the height of wickedness to mankind. Always stand for the truth and liberation of the oppressed minorities.

You're gradually changing my heart. I didnt know there are Igbos with soft mind like this on NL.
Re: IPOB And Their Minion-like Behavior by Gandollar(f): 3:54pm On May 07, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Sorry then. But I think nairaland is a forum to express what ever you think.
I hope you have capacity for what you are doing cos it's a long journey. I
Re: IPOB And Their Minion-like Behavior by helinues: 3:55pm On May 07, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

No I haven't.

Hahahaha.. See the guy alone will make most people hate South East people on NL. How can one be creating hundreds of monikers just to cancel others people comments.. You read me right.. Cancel.

Anyone with contrary opinion must be trolled till he put them to rest ( Ban), that's his language).
He spends at least 18 hours on NL daily.. At least 30 people are currently on his list.. Most of them are on Ban due to his unnecessary provocation.

I was once his victim.. What do you say about that?
Re: IPOB And Their Minion-like Behavior by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 07, 2020
Gandollar:
I hope you have capacity for what you are doing cos it's a long journey. I

Explain
Re: IPOB And Their Minion-like Behavior by 9japride(m): 3:56pm On May 07, 2020
helinues:

The problem about all this is we leave our major problems and be arguing about irrelevant things yet we expect development
[color=#006600][/color]

To be frank with you, its usually difficult to stop these mindless bigotry here, it has eaten too deep into the fabric. There is no trust and its very painful we all are Nigerians. The division is too much, I am very sure there are some monikers on both sides who are being sponsored for the sole aim of causing division. I just pray one day things get better otherwise, the hate might lead to something serious in which its everybody that will bear the negative consequence. Rwandan is an example of how electronic media was used to cause a serious crises.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Northern Governor Do You Think Is The Boko Haram Governor? Check Out... / Buhari Supporter Congratulates The First Ibadan - Lagos Train Services' Customer / Missing NAF Fighter Jet Found Outside Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.