Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,583 members, 7,865,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:47 PM

IPOB And Their Minion-like Behavior - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB And Their Minion-like Behavior (1455 Views)

What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra / Honestly, IPOB And NNAMDI KANU Has Gained My Respect Today / Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB And Their Minion-like Behavior by 9japride(m): 3:58pm On May 07, 2020
helinues:

Hahahaha.. See the guy alone will make most people hate South East people on NL. How can one be creating hundreds of monikers just to cancel others people comments.. You read me right.. Cancel.

Anyone with contrary opinion must be trolled till he put them to rest ( Ban), that's his language).
He spends at least 18 hours on NL daily.. At least 30 people are currently on his list.. Most of them are on Ban due to his unnecessary provocation.

I was once his victim.. What do you say about that?
[color=#006600][/color]

That's serious
Re: IPOB And Their Minion-like Behavior by spiritmasquerad(m): 4:02pm On May 07, 2020
Am bored of all this IPOB talk but i love the minions (banana)

1 Like

Re: IPOB And Their Minion-like Behavior by Gandollar(f): 4:04pm On May 07, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Explain
Only an afonja bas.tard would ask me to explain that.

But rest assured you have come under the radar going forward and your connection with helinues, to be sure he's not hiding under a new moniker to do what he can't dare with his known moniker.
Re: IPOB And Their Minion-like Behavior by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 07, 2020
Gandollar:
Only an afonja bas.tard would ask me to explain that.

But rest assured you have come under the radar going forward and your connection with helinues, to be sure he's not hiding under a new moniker to do what he can't dare with his known moniker.

I'm not helinues and we are not the same. What can't he dare with it known moniker? The truth? Oh cmon. Please don't carry my matter for head o
Re: IPOB And Their Minion-like Behavior by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 07, 2020
Fulmigati:
My friends, this is what is called projection in psychology. We all know the culture where it is acceptable to prostrate lips kissing the floor for another man. grin

Yen yen yen yen

Re: IPOB And Their Minion-like Behavior by StubbornGENIUS: 4:29pm On May 07, 2020
Confused set of people filled with hate. focus on yourself and relatives for once
Re: IPOB And Their Minion-like Behavior by helinues: 4:32pm On May 07, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

I'm not helinues and we are not the same. What can't he dare with it known moniker? The truth? Oh cmon. Please don't carry my matter for head o

Why not leave Madam Patience Nzokwo 1 of NL to wail in peace..

NL rest small these days, it be like Corona reach her side.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB And Their Minion-like Behavior by Smoke55: 5:05pm On May 07, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Na only cry this one sabi. I've never seen such a weak man in my life. Are you sure you're igbo?
hahahahaha me cry over social media posts?? you are not serious joor!! immediatly i log out from my social media acct thats the final,i dnt even think about any thing that happened here.....i believe its all for fun....so be proud of your tribe biko.
Re: IPOB And Their Minion-like Behavior by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 07, 2020
Smoke55:
hahahahaha me cry over social media posts?? you are not serious joor!! immediatly i log out from my social media acct thats the final,i dnt even think about any thing that happened here.....i believe its all for fun....so be proud of your tribe biko.

Okay ooooo
Re: IPOB And Their Minion-like Behavior by Iceberg3: 10:04pm On May 07, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Are you finished or you're done?

Clap for yourself. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING!! 2023: Catholic Church Begs Kalu To Run For President / Kaduna State Is Safer And More Secure Than All The South West States / 2023: Why Tinubu Cannot Sell - APC Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.