Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake (16379 Views)

Abia State Government Reacts To Backlash Of Obidients Over Purchased Hilux Vans / Zamfara Government Reacts To Turbaning Of Ado Aleru / Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Alleged Demotion, Says It's Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by Roon9(m): 4:48pm On May 07, 2020
D
Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by jericco1(m): 4:49pm On May 07, 2020
You were not expecting them to agree to that, were you? undecided
Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by ariwoko205(m): 4:56pm On May 07, 2020
Ok.

I WILL BE TRAINING ONLY 10 PERSONS FOR FREE ON HOW TO INSTALL CAR TRACKER IN A DAY TRAINING THIS SATURDAY & SUNDAY ONLY IN LAGOS. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER WITHIN 24HRS>>>>http://pswglobalsolutions.com/tracker-3/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 07, 2020
aremed:
I am Bisi (not real name) from Ogun State, Ijebu and i stay in Lagos State. Am 33years , working and I need a serious man from 35-37 years for a serious relationship, must be a christian,God-fearing, faithful, diligent and must have a good job. Kindly contact the poster if you are interested on whatsapp 08186816256

Suggestion to Bisi

Pray to God to make you the kind of wife He wants you to be

Then commit your ways to God, and he will surely answer you.

There is no perfect man out there.
Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by bigstan11787(m): 5:02pm On May 07, 2020
Yimu

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by betterman22(m): 5:06pm On May 07, 2020
angry
Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by Tife20: 5:07pm On May 07, 2020
hmmm

There is about 50+ question on grammatical error
The highest scorers will be giving something.
Attempt it here.
Click this and do it Now
https://www.talkpalsforum.com/index.php?topic=27.msg33#msg33
Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:08pm On May 07, 2020
Is this place the right place for you to drop this
aremed:
I am Bisi (not real name) from Ogun State, Ijebu and i stay in Lagos State. Am 33years , working and I need a serious man from 35-37 years for a serious relationship, must be a christian,God-fearing, faithful, diligent and must have a good job. Kindly contact the poster if you are interested on whatsapp 08186816256
Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by merit455(m): 5:08pm On May 07, 2020
post=89293040:

This is a case of accusations and counter accusations.
Baba 70 said it all in that popular track.
All lives matter.
The citizen's life comes first.

Together as a nation,
we will win this war against this deadly virus.

Meanwhile,
CORONAVIRUS IS REAL!!! shocked shocked

This is coming from some of us @[color=#006600][/color],
that are first responders and at the fore front of it all.
God's able protection is all we pray for daily for everyone here.

Stay safe y'all!
You now comes once in a while,guest you are tired defending your darling daddy,or are you no longer BMC member? Let us know,Mr Grill

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by Noblejt: 5:17pm On May 07, 2020
while all this evil from this Nigerian govt. two toilets for how many people. evil In the land

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by Makavelli25: 5:17pm On May 07, 2020
post=89293040:
This is a case of accusations and counter accusations. Baba 70 said it all in that popular track. All lives matter. The citizen's life comes first.
Together as a nation, we will win this war against this deadly virus.
Meanwhile, CORONAVIRUS IS REAL!!! shocked shocked
This is coming from some of us @[color=#006600][/color], that are first responders and at the fore front of it all. God's able protection is all we pray for daily for everyone here.
Stay safe y'all!
And he is back
Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by oyewale0001(m): 5:25pm On May 07, 2020
It is well
Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 07, 2020
And the beds are still empty.... impressive

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by Irore: 5:51pm On May 07, 2020
Chiefpress:
COVID-19: NIGER STATE GOVERNMENT REFUTES SOCIAL MEDIA VIDEO
According to the Task Force, "There are two toilet facilties, one for females and one for Males.
Dr M. M. Makusidi
Commissioner for Health, Niger state

How many toilets in all, not facilities Hon. Health commisioner?
Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by amanzejude(m): 6:05pm On May 07, 2020
Everyone will be fine. Let's remain optimistic and hopeful. At the end of the day, we will come out strong.

The first 400 people to like my Facebook post will be reward with airtime.
Once you have hit the "Like" button, inbox me the network that you use.
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10214406165502535&id=1670269925&ref=bookmarks
Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by Olarewaju89: 6:28pm On May 07, 2020
aremed:

You shouldn't have come here to state this ooo. Just go to God and wait patiently for him to answer you. 90% of people here are scam.
Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by WaffenSS(m): 6:28pm On May 07, 2020
Tissaia:
I don't know why Nigerians are cowarddds. Nigeria's problem is corruption and insecurities not a virus that's is little more than N1H1
This whole coronahoax is just a test run to see what they can get away with. Judging by the peoples reactions so far....the UN founders has us by the short and curlies. And they know it. Closing churches and mosques while allowing Bank and Markets. There's no real atheist so no angry paranoid person should quote me about religion. Every single atheist av failed lie detector test when asked about God.

Well thank heavens there's nothing called N1H1. The swine flu is H1N1 caused not by a coronavirus but by the Influenza A virus, and this ain't it chief.

I just don't understand the recent pandemic of dumb ladies on nairaland with half-baked conspiracy theories birthed from their overworked cunts, because their chicken brains can't think correctly for one minute.
Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by Alopecia(f): 7:00pm On May 07, 2020
Olarewaju89:

You shouldn't have come here to state this ooo. Just go to God and wait patiently for him to answer you. 90% of people here are scam.

Desperate times calls for desperate measures, Evening don dey reach
Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by Discombulator: 7:07pm On May 07, 2020
Tissaia:
I don't know why Nigerians are cowarddds. Nigeria's problem is corruption and insecurities not a virus that's is little more than N1H1
This whole coronahoax is just a test run to see what they can get away with. Judging by the peoples reactions so far....the UN founders has us by the short and curlies. And they know it. Closing churches and mosques while allowing Bank and Markets. There's no real atheist so no angry paranoid person should quote me about religion. Every single atheist av failed lie detector test when asked about God.

The funny thing is that you must think you're intelligent.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by Amanda4life: 7:42pm On May 07, 2020
How can dey lie with such an evidence.
Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by Ezmans: 8:30pm On May 07, 2020
Xucxex1997:
Lies again from the zoo government
Male one toilet, female one toilet
Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by Ukayo(f): 8:38pm On May 07, 2020
we don't know which one to believe again... politics everywhere
Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by jaggabban: 10:05pm On May 07, 2020
Niger state is a fraud. Lies lies and lies. Show us video of the isolation center and how the governthief is taking care of them. I need gun to shut that wicked governor.
Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by chriscrosss(m): 10:29pm On May 07, 2020
I weep fot this country..video that they came out to talk about poor state and you are here saying fake..this man is a clown...
Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by Mrbaz1: 11:01pm On May 07, 2020
Big lie..that video is real..na MX base I be
Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by hachan: 12:16am On May 08, 2020
"Came to Suleja!"
Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by PropertyBuying(f): 12:32am On May 08, 2020
chriscrosss:
I weep fot this country..video that they came out to talk about poor state and you are here saying fake..this man is a clown...
Re: COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake by Nobody: 4:51am On May 08, 2020
Has any government ever accepted its mistake in this country. All of them are liars. Even when you caught them red handed they will still deny it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5000 APC, LP Members Collapse Structures Into PDP In Abuja - Daily Trust / Governor Ishaku: Wadume Didn't Dupe Me Of N6 Million / FG Approves N2billion For Purchase Of Cattle To Boost Animal Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.