Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Black Rome: Race War Being Incited By House Slaves And Their White Relatives! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Black Rome: Race War Being Incited By House Slaves And Their White Relatives! (1030 Views)

Black Rome: Togo Chief Devil Worshipper Found With 2000 Dead Corpses / Black Rome: Black Lives Matter Disgraces And Dishonors Black Life Worldwide / Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Parents At Their White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Rome: Race War Being Incited By House Slaves And Their White Relatives! by GodwalksEarth: 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
Greetings

Decades of abandonment of the inner cities, mass Incarceration and the gay Manifesto subtle sodomized of children has finally tipped. Now the house slave has continued in his tradition of placating the Black masses he is the hero yet this time a masked hero! Where is the call to fund business projects and farming?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-CT0l0GzYc

All a pysop for race war!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUkcOuTEKcM

The prince of peace lives not in Georgia

5g is the Apocalypse which means to uncover to reveal

Re: Black Rome: Race War Being Incited By House Slaves And Their White Relatives! by GodwalksEarth: 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2020
Black Rome the cruxifiers of the Black Christ and killers of God's prophets.
Re: Black Rome: Race War Being Incited By House Slaves And Their White Relatives! by GodwalksEarth: 4:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
Beware of the house slave
Re: Black Rome: Race War Being Incited By House Slaves And Their White Relatives! by ShawttySoFyne(f): 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
kingsango is that you?
Re: Black Rome: Race War Being Incited By House Slaves And Their White Relatives! by GodwalksEarth: 4:34pm On Jul 06, 2020
ShawttySoFyne:
kingsango is that you?

Bobrisky is that you trolling me?

Stop trolling me Bobrisky
Re: Black Rome: Race War Being Incited By House Slaves And Their White Relatives! by ShawttySoFyne(f): 4:36pm On Jul 06, 2020
GodwalksEarth:

Bobrisky is that you trolling me?

Stop trolling me Bobrisky
You're funny, meobizy is looking for you on another thread..
Re: Black Rome: Race War Being Incited By House Slaves And Their White Relatives! by GodwalksEarth: 4:37pm On Jul 06, 2020
ShawttySoFyne:
You're funny, meobizy is looking for you on another thread..

I know not a soul on Nairaland.com so why would he be looking for me?

Maybe he look for Bobrisky grin

Go get em boi grin
Re: Black Rome: Race War Being Incited By House Slaves And Their White Relatives! by ShawttySoFyne(f): 4:44pm On Jul 06, 2020
GodwalksEarth:

I know not a soul on Nairaland.com so why would he be looking for me?
Maybe he look for Bobrisky grin
Go get em boi grin
That's hilarious. Why the rebuff? Guess you're having a bad day.. Adios.
Re: Black Rome: Race War Being Incited By House Slaves And Their White Relatives! by GodwalksEarth: 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
ShawttySoFyne:
That's hilarious. Why the rebuff?
Guess you're having a bad day.. Adios.

Why troll me? That's not wishing me a good day.
Re: Black Rome: Race War Being Incited By House Slaves And Their White Relatives! by ShawttySoFyne(f): 5:02pm On Jul 06, 2020
GodwalksEarth:

Why troll me? That's not wishing me a good day.
Troll?? excuse me I don't do that.
Re: Black Rome: Race War Being Incited By House Slaves And Their White Relatives! by GodwalksEarth: 5:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
The deviant placating house slave sitting upon billions yet encourages poor Blacks to fight poor Whites while they will be hiding with their rich White relatives when it goes to war.

Why not invest in the Black community?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_m7Fia_v5A

Men who destroy the world

Re: Black Rome: Race War Being Incited By House Slaves And Their White Relatives! by GodwalksEarth: 5:05pm On Jul 06, 2020
ShawttySoFyne:
Troll?? excuse me I don't do that.

You have done it 4 times today and I have not the time to expose how many other times that you troll.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: Black Rome: Race War Being Incited By House Slaves And Their White Relatives! by GodwalksEarth: 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2020

Re: Black Rome: Race War Being Incited By House Slaves And Their White Relatives! by GodwalksEarth: 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2020
Re: Black Rome: Race War Being Incited By House Slaves And Their White Relatives! by GodwalksEarth: 6:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
Beware of the house slave who loves to placate the people oppressed.
Re: Black Rome: Race War Being Incited By House Slaves And Their White Relatives! by GodwalksEarth: 7:16pm On Jul 06, 2020
Call them by their father's name Holy Quran 33:5

They are the sons of Jewish slave masters via Negro Bed Wenches and they share their Jewish fathers inclinations for perversion murder and lying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpaQwXTK-48
Re: Black Rome: Race War Being Incited By House Slaves And Their White Relatives! by GodwalksEarth: 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
Name them devils or suffer the wrath of change
Re: Black Rome: Race War Being Incited By House Slaves And Their White Relatives! by GodwalksEarth: 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2020
Black Rome the cruxifiers of the Black Christ
Re: Black Rome: Race War Being Incited By House Slaves And Their White Relatives! by GodwalksEarth: 9:34pm On Jul 06, 2020
Race bait
Re: Black Rome: Race War Being Incited By House Slaves And Their White Relatives! by GodwalksEarth: 9:57pm On Jul 06, 2020
These are a bunch of cults managed by rich families behind all the agendas.

Re: Black Rome: Race War Being Incited By House Slaves And Their White Relatives! by GodwalksEarth: 10:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
Beware of the house slave they support every agenda their White relatives concoct.

Re: Black Rome: Race War Being Incited By House Slaves And Their White Relatives! by GodwalksEarth: 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
See them devils
Re: Black Rome: Race War Being Incited By House Slaves And Their White Relatives! by GodwalksEarth: 12:43am On Jul 07, 2020
Find the hidden pattern

Rome is ruling America and the whole world and their logos is the eagle bird of prey.

See for yourself

Re: Black Rome: Race War Being Incited By House Slaves And Their White Relatives! by GodwalksEarth: 12:47am On Jul 07, 2020
Whose on your side in Babylon? You can't go by race.

Re: Black Rome: Race War Being Incited By House Slaves And Their White Relatives! by GodwalksEarth: 12:52am On Jul 07, 2020
You might miss it if you are sleep. Wake up out your slumber!

Be awake for this because demons are revealing themselves there is no more hiding place. 5g is the Apocalypse which means to uncover to reveal.

Re: Black Rome: Race War Being Incited By House Slaves And Their White Relatives! by GodwalksEarth: 1:00am On Jul 07, 2020
Why they call children kids which is a goat and why you should never call a child a kid.

See for yourself

Find the hidden pattern

New King James Version
And the LORD said to Satan, “From where do you come?” So Satan answered the LORD and said, “From going to and fro on the earth, and from walking back and forth on it.”

Re: Black Rome: Race War Being Incited By House Slaves And Their White Relatives! by GodwalksEarth: 1:03am On Jul 07, 2020
Name them devils or suffer the wrath of change

Re: Black Rome: Race War Being Incited By House Slaves And Their White Relatives! by GodwalksEarth: 1:08am On Jul 07, 2020
They taught about God but did not love God – they did not enter the kingdom of heaven themselves, nor did they let others enter.They preached God but converted people to dead religion, thus making those converts twice as much sons of hell as they themselves were.They taught that an oath sworn by the temple or altar was not binding, but that if sworn by the gold ornamentation of the temple, or by a sacrificial gift on the altar, it was binding. The gold and gifts, however, were not sacred in themselves as the temple and altar were, but derived a measure of lesser sacredness by being connected to the temple or altar. The teachers and Pharisees worshiped at the temple and offered sacrifices at the altar because they knew that the temple and altar were sacred. How then could they deny oath-binding value to what was truly sacred and accord it to objects of trivial and derived sacredness?They taught the law but did not practice some of the most important parts of the law – justice, mercy, faithfulness to God. They obeyed the minutiae of the law such as tithing spices but not the weightier matters of the law.They presented an appearance of being 'clean' (self-restrained, not involved in carnal matters), yet they were dirty inside: they seethed with hidden worldly desires, carnality. They were full of greed and self-indulgence.They exhibited themselves as righteous on account of being scrupulous keepers of the law, but were in fact not righteous: their mask of righteousness hid a secret inner world of ungodly thoughts and feelings. They were full of wickedness. They were like whitewashed tombs, beautiful on the outside, but full of dead men's bones.They professed a high regard for the dead prophets of old, and claimed that they would never have persecuted and murdered prophets, when in fact they were cut from the same cloth as the persecutors and murderers: they too had murderous blood in their veins.
Re: Black Rome: Race War Being Incited By House Slaves And Their White Relatives! by GodwalksEarth: 1:24am On Jul 07, 2020
Pysop

Save your strength
Re: Black Rome: Race War Being Incited By House Slaves And Their White Relatives! by GodwalksEarth: 10:54am On Jul 07, 2020
Open your eyes
Re: Black Rome: Race War Being Incited By House Slaves And Their White Relatives! by Thepsyhiccensor: 10:53am On Jul 08, 2020
Why war when you can make peace?

When you are position to do so?
Re: Black Rome: Race War Being Incited By House Slaves And Their White Relatives! by Thepsyhiccensor: 1:54pm On Jul 09, 2020
Stay aware of the house slave

(1) (2) (Reply)

The CEO Wedding: Photos From Punch Superstar Wedding / Here Are All The List Of Luxurious Cars Owned By Naira Marley / #happy Birthday To Nairaland Twins....it Was Not An Easy Job Knowing This Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.