Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,533 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Beware Of The Gospel Of Antichrists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware Of The Gospel Of Antichrists (323 Views)

The Simple Question Jehovah Witnesses Keep Dodging To Prove They're Antichrists / The Meaning Of The Original Gospel Of Being Bornagain / A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of The Gospel Of Antichrists by davidinchrist(m): 4:29pm On May 07, 2020
Antichrist simply means AGAINST CHRIST. The Bible warns that there shall be arrival of MORE AND MORE Antichrists in the last days.

Little wonder why many BIG Pastors/Prophets/Religious founders of Churches and other religions are working tirelessly AS WOLVES IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING TO DECEIVE MANY, and LEAD them to greatly FALL AWAY.

There are Little, little Antichrists and The Main AntiChrist that will rule the World sooner or a bit Later:

1 John 2:18 KJV
Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that ANTICHRIST SHALL COME, even now are there MANY Antichrists; whereby WE KNOW that it is the last time.

Alas, many Pastors/Prophets we admire so much today are either consciously or "unconsciously" against Christ (they are Antichrists). Simply because they are gradually leading people astray as a result of their LOVE OF THE WORLD: the love of Money and Popularity.

We have been warned about the Great FALLING AWAY of Believers before the Coming of the MAIN ANTICHRIST:

(my notes in brackets)

2 Thessalonians 2:3 KJV
LET NO MAN DECEIVE YOU by any means: for THAT DAY (the Rapture) shall not come, "Except" there come a FALLING AWAY FIRST, and that MAN OF SIN (Main Antichrist) be revealed, the son of perdition;

These pastors/prophets will achieve these through GREAT SIGNS AND WONDERS (Matt. 24:24); TEACHING wrong doctrines like once saved, ALWAYS saved; teaching PROSPERITY: the Health and Wealth gospel; taking SINS lightly, etc.

If we do not want the Truth of Jesus, we shall surely be caught out by THEM.

It's time to Repent and Obey Jesus according to the books of the New testament.

May we humble ourselves in order to BELIEVE AND OBEY the Truth of the life of Christ.

2 Peter 2:2-3 NLT
2 MANY WILL FOLLOW their evil teaching and shameful immorality. And because of these teachers, the way of truth will be slandered.

3 In their greed they will make up CLEVER LIES TO GET HOLD OF YOUR MONEY. But God condemned them long ago, and their destruction WILL NOT BE DELAYED.

Matthew 7:21-23 KJV
NOT EVERY ONE that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

[22] MANY will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done MANY wonderful works?

[23] And then will I profess unto them, I NEVER KNEW you: DEPART from me, ye that work INIQUITY.

May Jesus Bless You.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Gospel Of Antichrists by davidinchrist(m): 9:08am On May 08, 2020
1 Peter 4:18 KJV
And if the righteous scarcely be SAVED, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

Luke 13:24 KJV
Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall NOT be able.
Re: Beware Of The Gospel Of Antichrists by davidinchrist(m): 7:21am On May 09, 2020
Acts 4:26 KJV
The kings of the earth stood up, and the rulers were gathered together against the Lord, and against his Christ.

2 John 1:7 KJV
For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
Re: Beware Of The Gospel Of Antichrists by festwiz(m): 7:27am On May 09, 2020
This is an amazing and informative post. This solves all the problems plaguing the world at the moment. Tell us more sir.

Modified:
Well, that went over his head. grin

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Gospel Of Antichrists by davidinchrist(m): 7:32pm On May 09, 2020
Philippians 3:18-19 KJV
(For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even WEEPING, that they are the ENEMIES of the cross of Christ:

[19] Whose END is destruction, whose God is their BELLY, and whose glory is in their SHAME, who MIND earthly things.)
Re: Beware Of The Gospel Of Antichrists by davidinchrist(m): 7:34pm On May 09, 2020
festwiz:
This is an amazing and informative post. This solves all the problems plaguing the world at the moment. Tell us more sir.

Bless you friend. Feel free to always see my old and recent posts on my profile page.

May Jesus Bless You.
Re: Beware Of The Gospel Of Antichrists by davidinchrist(m): 4:37pm On May 16, 2020
Matthew 7:20 KJV
Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Matthew 24:5 KJV
For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
Re: Beware Of The Gospel Of Antichrists by davidinchrist(m): 3:59pm On May 19, 2020
1 John 4:1 KJV
Beloved, BELIEVE NOT every spirit, but TRY the spirits WHETHER they are of God: because MANY FALSE PROPHETS are gone out into the world.

(1) (Reply)

A Call To Fasting & Prayer By Pope Francis / I Predicted Coronavirus Lockdown In December, Chris Oyakhilome Reminds Members / How To Know If You Are Proud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.