Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,215 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Governor Wike Catches Defaulters Of Lockdown (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Catches Defaulters Of Lockdown (Photos) (82800 Views)

Governor Wike Monitors Port-Harcourt Lockdown. Defaulters Arrested (Photos) / Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown / Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Catches Defaulters Of Lockdown (Photos) by Theboss100(m): 7:12pm On May 07, 2020
I just pray God should touch his heart to relax this lockdown within one week. I miss my patients already. Moreso, I hate staying at home. Not happy about this COVID 19 spoiling this year for many.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Catches Defaulters Of Lockdown (Photos) by hope4nigeria(m): 7:13pm On May 07, 2020
Waterypussy2:
Arresting them and keeping them so close to each other without any iota of social distancing. This Wike must be an illiterate lawyer or just trying to oppress the good people of Rivers state
you are the worst illiterates with your opinion. No matter how someone act, you must have negative comment so fvck off with your opinion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Catches Defaulters Of Lockdown (Photos) by eltata(m): 7:13pm On May 07, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Of what use is this lockdown? No testing or whatsoever. To me, I am seeing it that Wike is indirectly attacking FG because of the 10b given to Lagos state.
Who have Lagos 10billion naira. Where did you get that information from?
Re: Governor Wike Catches Defaulters Of Lockdown (Photos) by simhosting: 7:13pm On May 07, 2020
Nawa
Re: Governor Wike Catches Defaulters Of Lockdown (Photos) by DammyGbade(m): 7:15pm On May 07, 2020
Give them three Stokes of blala and quarantine them for forty days without food.
Re: Governor Wike Catches Defaulters Of Lockdown (Photos) by XshegzzyeeiX: 7:16pm On May 07, 2020
Waterypussy2:
Arresting them and keeping them so close to each other without any iota of social distancing. This Wike must be an illiterate lawyer or just trying to oppress the good people of Rivers state
Re: Governor Wike Catches Defaulters Of Lockdown (Photos) by MrBanner(m): 7:17pm On May 07, 2020
Aremuhola010:

Habitual chronic beggar, you're back.
Re: Governor Wike Catches Defaulters Of Lockdown (Photos) by iPOOPinURmouth: 7:21pm On May 07, 2020
this s the easiest way to spread it na
Re: Governor Wike Catches Defaulters Of Lockdown (Photos) by dennisworld1(m): 7:22pm On May 07, 2020
If nor be the way 9ja kporkpor be me i for japa... cool
Re: Governor Wike Catches Defaulters Of Lockdown (Photos) by johnnychuks(m): 7:24pm On May 07, 2020
I thank God that I escape from them this morning, I was almost caught from this evil people, thank God for my leg.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Catches Defaulters Of Lockdown (Photos) by stevolution5: 7:25pm On May 07, 2020
Waterypussy2:
bcuz if they took them to jail they'd be distanced abi, talk better talk na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Catches Defaulters Of Lockdown (Photos) by WaffenSS(m): 7:28pm On May 07, 2020
Waterypussy2:

Wike's always a tout who plays to the gallery while sucking Rivers dry. And the people are easily diverted, as most Nigerians typically are

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Catches Defaulters Of Lockdown (Photos) by Destinynwa: 7:29pm On May 07, 2020
[obey the last command, stay at home quote author=Waterypussy2 post=89294399] Arresting them and keeping them so close to each other without any iota of social distancing. This Wike must be an illiterate lawyer or just trying to oppress the good people of Rivers state[/quote]
Re: Governor Wike Catches Defaulters Of Lockdown (Photos) by Destinynwa: 7:32pm On May 07, 2020
Obey the last command, stay at home and peep from window for now till change comes
Re: Governor Wike Catches Defaulters Of Lockdown (Photos) by robosky02(m): 7:32pm On May 07, 2020
We them

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Catches Defaulters Of Lockdown (Photos) by latestsportsnew: 7:33pm On May 07, 2020
Re: Governor Wike Catches Defaulters Of Lockdown (Photos) by Gandollar(f): 7:33pm On May 07, 2020
Waterypussy2:
Shebi they are goats that must be chased and controlled, must they die Young?
They will be rounded up and tested and quarantined where necessary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Catches Defaulters Of Lockdown (Photos) by DominicM: 7:33pm On May 07, 2020
Waterypussy2:

Boss!
Don't u tink u're being too judgemental or probably overreacting
Which governor would be so mean or cruel to his people at this critical time.
The man actually think he's doing the right thing to keep his people safe.
Fine if Maybe his actions are not to ur liking....that doesn't mean u should start insulting him.

Some persons talk about testing people rather than arresting them.do u really understand the need to run a test on people for covid-19.
They have to be symptomatic..ie showing some symptoms
He issued a curfew restricting movement but prior to that have some days for people to prepare for it.
U know vividly well that not everyone would obey the rules...

I think he wants to set example with defaulters for some who may want to disobey the command.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Catches Defaulters Of Lockdown (Photos) by GreatResearcher1: 7:33pm On May 07, 2020
eltata:

Who have Lagos 10billion naira. Where did you get that information from?
FG gave LAGOS 10B. Google is ur friend
Re: Governor Wike Catches Defaulters Of Lockdown (Photos) by Nwaelohim: 7:34pm On May 07, 2020
This guy doing political GRA GRA because he can't afford hospitals of proper isolation/ treatment centre after wasting billions of Rivers State allocation for 5byears now. Just using lockdown to distract Rivers State people...ndiara.. the Media will not call him tyrant because Buhari is not attached to his name. Hypocrisy of southern media

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Catches Defaulters Of Lockdown (Photos) by Gandollar(f): 7:35pm On May 07, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
lalasticlala pls let the world see this tyrant.
No palliative, no testing just locking people up. worse of it is, no date for relaxation of his lockdown. According to report, till further notice.
Liar cum hater, the quickest way to the great beyond

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Catches Defaulters Of Lockdown (Photos) by Staphylococcus: 7:36pm On May 07, 2020
Village people finally tracked them
Re: Governor Wike Catches Defaulters Of Lockdown (Photos) by PropertyBuying(f): 7:38pm On May 07, 2020
GamalNasser:
Wike should not kill himself over COVId ooo...he seems to be a good crisis leader unlike Buhari that's not good in anything
He's showing that he's agile.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Catches Defaulters Of Lockdown (Photos) by saintade01(m): 7:40pm On May 07, 2020
A tyrant angry
Re: Governor Wike Catches Defaulters Of Lockdown (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:45pm On May 07, 2020
Atleast they saw/met their governor grin
Re: Governor Wike Catches Defaulters Of Lockdown (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 7:45pm On May 07, 2020
Waterypussy2:
edit ur moniker to waterybrain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos / Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car / Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.