Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Hnd To Masters abroad - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hnd To Masters abroad (524 Views)

Did You Regret Going For Masters Abroad? / Is Hnd To Bsc Conversion Progammes Accredited By Nuc / IAUE Begins HND To Degree Conversion Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hnd To Masters abroad by Emmadgrt20(m): 5:29pm On May 07, 2020
Good day all.
Pls what are the requirements/criteria for an HND holder to go for masters abroad Pls those in the line or people that have experience should help a brother. Thanks and God bless as I wait for your response.

admin pls �� help to push to the appropriate section
Re: Hnd To Masters abroad by Eniolakiite(f): 5:47pm On May 07, 2020
If you’re planning to go to the US, you might need to evaluate your HND transcript so it will be recognized as equivalent to BSc. And then you search for schools depending on your program. If GRE and TOEFL is required, you take them.

Emmadgrt20:
Good day all.
Pls what are the requirements/criteria for an HND holder to go for masters abroad Pls those in the line or people that have experience should help a brother. Thanks and God bless as I wait for your response.

admin pls �� help to push to the appropriate section

2 Likes

Re: Hnd To Masters abroad by Emmadgrt20(m): 9:40pm On May 07, 2020
Thanks dear Eniola
Re: Hnd To Masters abroad by Eniolakiite(f): 9:42pm On May 07, 2020
You're welcome.

You can check my YouTube channel. I have made helpful videos about the process.

Emmadgrt20:
Thanks dear Eniola
Re: Hnd To Masters abroad by Emmadgrt20(m): 8:13am On May 19, 2020
Eniolakiite:
You're welcome.

You can check my YouTube channel. I have made helpful videos about the process.

please how do I access your YouTube channel. I mean the link
Re: Hnd To Masters abroad by Eniolakiite(f): 10:57am On May 19, 2020
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCQr5Ig2n8F80iKtZfNCJVwQ/videos

Here

Emmadgrt20:
please how do I access your YouTube channel. I mean the link
Re: Hnd To Masters abroad by Emmadgrt20(m): 12:35pm On May 20, 2020
Re: Hnd To Masters abroad by ASHTAROTH: 5:38pm On May 20, 2020
Eniolakiite:
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCQr5Ig2n8F80iKtZfNCJVwQ/videos

Here

Hi sent you a dm. please kindly check your email

(1) (Reply)

Has The 2020/2021 Change Of Institution Started Yet? / JUPEB 2020/2021 Registration Commence Officially, Apply Now / ASUU Chairman With The Senate President In Closed Door Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.