Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

AI, Data Science And Web Development Currently The Hottest Worldwide - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / AI, Data Science And Web Development Currently The Hottest Worldwide (785 Views)

Currently The 10 Highest Paying Jobs In The World. / Vacancies At Shalom Science And Technology Academy (SSTAC) Enugu. / Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AI, Data Science And Web Development Currently The Hottest Worldwide by GideonG(m): 5:33pm On May 07, 2020
The Truth Is That...

Many people will lose their jobs due to automation and the global paradigm shift we are currently experiencing.

Data is the new Crude Oil.

No doubt the demand for Software Development, Data Analysis, Data Science, And Artificial Intelligence is currently hot worldwide and will continue to be hottest after the Coronavirus pandemic.

Even as more companies are laying off staffs, more and more companies are embracing the work from home principle.

That makes skilled individuals have more value to the survival of plenty companies that really want to make profits in harmony with what is prevalent in this decade of technological advancement.

I am Starting A Mentorship on Web Application Development, Data Analysis, Data Science and AI

All You Need Is Passion And Enthusiasm,
Invisible Determination And Positive Energy

Your location doesn't matter, we will run it remotely.

At the end of the pandemic
You should have gained substantial skills to be either of the following

1. Web Application Development
Frontend Developer
Backend Developer
Fullstack Developer

2. Data Science and AI
Python Programmer
Data Analyst
Machine Learning Engineer
Data Scientist
Artificial Intelligence expert

PM me now, to include you in, because we are actually starting next week.

THESE ARE THE BEST SKILLS TO ACQUIRE RIGHT NOW!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AI, Data Science And Web Development Currently The Hottest Worldwide by harlems02: 5:53pm On May 07, 2020
Pls send details to harksoaks@gmail.com or 08036990826 via whatsapp.
Thank You Sir.
Re: AI, Data Science And Web Development Currently The Hottest Worldwide by amanzejude(m): 6:02pm On May 07, 2020
I am interested. My WhatsApp line is 0-8-0-3-0-8-7-6-9-7-0

As per the pandemic, everyone will be fine. Let's remain optimistic and hopeful. At the end of the day, we will come out strong.

The first 400 people to like my Facebook post will be reward with airtime.
Once you have hit the "Like" button, inbox me the network that you use.
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10214406165502535&id=1670269925&ref=bookmarks
Re: AI, Data Science And Web Development Currently The Hottest Worldwide by samask64: 6:35pm On May 07, 2020
Am interested 08051841066
Re: AI, Data Science And Web Development Currently The Hottest Worldwide by GideonG(m): 7:15pm On May 07, 2020
harlems02:
Pls send details to harksoaks@gmail.com or 08036990826 via whatsapp.

Thank You Sir.
Just send me PM, I will contact you soon. Thanks
Re: AI, Data Science And Web Development Currently The Hottest Worldwide by lookyzy: 10:07am On May 08, 2020
I have little knowledge of computer operation.can I still learn the skill s?
Re: AI, Data Science And Web Development Currently The Hottest Worldwide by thankmyGod(m): 12:41pm On May 08, 2020
Hello,

I'm interested but I don't know how to send you DM! This is my mail olanrewajukazeem1@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: AI, Data Science And Web Development Currently The Hottest Worldwide by smarthken(m): 1:32pm On May 08, 2020
send me your number on 09050091639
Re: AI, Data Science And Web Development Currently The Hottest Worldwide by Xceed92: 7:07pm On May 08, 2020
Am interested 08037054521
Re: AI, Data Science And Web Development Currently The Hottest Worldwide by sophiathefirst: 7:13pm On May 08, 2020
I am interested
sophiadominic9@gmail.com
Re: AI, Data Science And Web Development Currently The Hottest Worldwide by Felixitie(m): 9:23pm On May 08, 2020
Felixitytwhy@yahoo.com 08058392222
Re: AI, Data Science And Web Development Currently The Hottest Worldwide by macjurek(m): 9:55pm On May 08, 2020
Am interested 08035262417
Re: AI, Data Science And Web Development Currently The Hottest Worldwide by emydnobl: 10:20pm On May 08, 2020
GideonG:
The Truth Is That...

Many people will lose their jobs due to automation and the global paradigm shift we are currently experiencing.

No doubt the demand for Software Development, Data Analysis, Data Science, And Artificial Intelligence is currently hot worldwide and will continue to be hottest after the Coronavirus pandemic.

Even as more companies are laying off staffs, more and more companies are embracing the work from home principle.

That makes skilled individuals have more value to the survival of plenty companies that really want to make profits in harmony with what is prevalent in this decade of technological advancement.

I am Starting A Mentorship on Web Application Development, Data Analysis, Data Science and AI

Frontend Developer
Backend Developer
Fullstack Developer

2. Data Science and AI
Python Programmer
Data Analyst
Data Scientist

I am so interested, I need to advance for Master in Data Science, but no fundamental knowledge.

Please WhatsApp me: 0-8-1-8-3-1-7-1-9-0-1
eugenia2yk@gmail.com
Re: AI, Data Science And Web Development Currently The Hottest Worldwide by noblechoco(f): 10:34pm On May 08, 2020
Pls am interested
oyelekeshakirat6@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: AI, Data Science And Web Development Currently The Hottest Worldwide by GideonG(m): 4:39am On May 09, 2020
emydnobl:

I am so interested, I need to advance for Master in Data Science, but no fundamental knowledge.

Please WhatsApp me: 0-8-1-8-3-1-7-1-9-0-1
eugenia2yk@gmail.com

Please register here
http:///AfricodeHero

Choose between Web Development and Data Science/AI

Thank you
Re: AI, Data Science And Web Development Currently The Hottest Worldwide by taiwopapaya(m): 5:12am On May 09, 2020
i am interesting 07013099654, taiwosowemimo56@gmail.com
Re: AI, Data Science And Web Development Currently The Hottest Worldwide by BelieverDE: 10:04am On May 09, 2020
GideonG:

Please register here
http:///AfricodeHero

Choose between Web Development and Data Science/AI

Thank you

Re: AI, Data Science And Web Development Currently The Hottest Worldwide by GideonG(m): 7:44pm On May 09, 2020
I now put my WhatsApp number on my signature...
Re: AI, Data Science And Web Development Currently The Hottest Worldwide by GideonG(m): 7:47pm On May 09, 2020
harlems02
amanzejude
samask64
lookyzy
smarthken
Xceed92
Felixitie
sophiathefirst
macjurek
emydnobl
taiwopapaya
noblechoco
JOIN OUR MENTORSHIP TODAY BY ACQUIRING VALUABLE SKILLS LIKE... Web App Development, Data Science & AI. Or Send PM

thankmyGod I think you have registered already, am I right?
Re: AI, Data Science And Web Development Currently The Hottest Worldwide by Pheeldan: 8:02pm On May 09, 2020
Data Science/ AI .I'm interested. Pheeldan@yahoo.com is my mail. Thnks
Re: AI, Data Science And Web Development Currently The Hottest Worldwide by Quantumheight(m): 8:33pm On May 09, 2020
Goodevening I will like to join the training on data science
Re: AI, Data Science And Web Development Currently The Hottest Worldwide by GideonG(m): 8:37pm On May 09, 2020
Quantumheight:
Goodevening I will like to join the training on data science
Send me PM for full information please
Re: AI, Data Science And Web Development Currently The Hottest Worldwide by GideonG(m): 8:37pm On May 09, 2020
Pheeldan:
Data Science/ AI .I'm interested. Pheeldan@yahoo.com is my mail. Thnks
Re: AI, Data Science And Web Development Currently The Hottest Worldwide by dammy238: 8:32am On May 31, 2020
GideonG:
The Truth Is That...

Frontend Developer
Backend Developer
Fullstack Developer

2. Data Science and AI
Python Programmer
Data Analyst
Data Scientist

pls am interested
Re: AI, Data Science And Web Development Currently The Hottest Worldwide by olasun4u(m): 9:05am On May 31, 2020
GideonG:
The Truth Is That...

Frontend Developer
Backend Developer
Fullstack Developer

2. Data Science and AI
Python Programmer
Data Analyst
Data Scientist

olasun4u@yahoo.com
Re: AI, Data Science And Web Development Currently The Hottest Worldwide by shiffynaani(m): 9:08am On May 31, 2020
[quote author=GideonG post=89371056][/quote]
Re: AI, Data Science And Web Development Currently The Hottest Worldwide by shiffynaani(m): 9:10am On May 31, 2020
GideonG:
hello sir. I am really ready to start this my data science/analyst career but pls sir I got a couple of questions:
1) can you pls tell me where to start or refer me to a site where they will outline where I need to start to the very advance stage?
2) Can I freelance as a data analyst online and get reasonable income?
3) would you advise I study another course in school while I learn data science at my free time or I go to study it in school entirely?
Pls Sir, those are my questions for now. thanks
Re: AI, Data Science And Web Development Currently The Hottest Worldwide by shiffynaani(m): 9:11am On May 31, 2020
GideonG:
I want to join pls. how do I join?? your WhatsApp number pls

(1) (Reply)

Exacta Sterling Consult / I'm Dying Please / Job Alert!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.