Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Billion Money - With $20 Investment. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Billion Money - With $20 Investment. (534 Views)

Please Someone Help Me With $20,please / Make $20-$600 Monthly(genuinely Genuine) / Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Billion Money - With $20 Investment. by Karanka: 5:44pm On May 07, 2020
Hello Guys,
Hope you're all good.

I will go straight to the point.
I have a system here(you may have heard of) that can guarantee you financial freedom for life.

Yes. This system works on cryptocurrency smart contract and thus,it is practically unhackable.
It is also completely scam free since it runs on ethereum smart contract. This makes it practically impossible for anyone(not even the creator) to tamper with the system beyond what has been uploaded already.

The benefits and rewards of joining is enormous and mind-blowing.

EARNING POTENTIALS:

There are 4 reward streams in this business:

1. Sell bonus

2. Unilevel bonus

3. Autopool bonus

4. Global dividend

Each of these reward streams pays amazingly.
For example, in Autopool bonus, the earning potential is:

Level 1. -  $42,979

Level 2. -  $53,724

Level 3. -  $1,07,448

Level 4. -  $2,14,896

Level 5. -  $10,74,480

Level 6. -  $32,23,440

Level 7. -  $53,72,400

Level 8. -  $1,07,44,800

Level 9. -  $ 2,14,89,600

Level 10. - $5,37,24,000

The amazing part of this business is that it is new; and there are not up to 3000 members in it globally. This makes it ideal for you to join now and position yourself for a great financial future.

Also,you do not have to refer because of the spillover system of the business. But if you decide to refer, the system pays you for life.

WHAT DO YOU NEED TO JOIN?

1. A one-time investment of $20.
2. A smart phone connected to internet.

We have a dedicated group that does all the 'hard part' of the business for you and offers all the assistance you may need.

Kindly check my profile for link to join our WhatsApp group.

Happy Earning Guys!

j
Re: Billion Money - With $20 Investment. by Karanka: 6:00pm On May 08, 2020
Hello Nairalanders,

We shall be discussing further on some of the ways you can earn from this business.
We shall also be looking at the number of down lines you'd need for all the levels of the business.

Before that,I'd like to congratulate all the people who joined today. A lot of people contacted me via the WhatsApp link on my profile and joined.

We are raising millionaires in two months through this business.
I realize I just made a serious statement above that may seem impossible to some people, but I tell you that it is possible; even easy.
The system of the business guarantees that.

In fact,our target is that every single member gets to level 10 in two months where you make over 5 million dollars with just 32 down lines.

This is exactly why we need only serious people who are ready to make serious raw cash.

Re: Billion Money - With $20 Investment. by Karanka: 6:26pm On May 08, 2020
The above picture details your earning potentials with two reward streams of the business system.
There are 10 levels in the system with 32 down lines for level 10 with earning of $5,3724000.

This is why this business is simply amazing. You only need 32 people in your down line in level 10 to earn over 5 million dollars.
Only 32 people!
And guess what? We are doing the work for you by bringing in people through different ways.
Moreover, the business is growing very fast and people are joining from allover the world.

So what is stopping you?
Is it the $20 one-time investment fee?

This is a one-time opportunity for you to be counted among the rich people in your area with an honest legal business.

Quickly get back to me using the link and number in my profile.

(1) (Reply)

Longrich Better Life Better Future / Bitcoin Inquiries / Make Millions With Only #750

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.