Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

How can I make money online? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How can I make money online? (736 Views)

I Make N150,000 Monthly Selling Akara In Kaduna – Widow / I Currently Have 200k, How Can I Make It 1 Million Before March In 2018 / How Can I Make Money Online Without Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How can I make money online? by brandon180(m): 7:02pm On May 07, 2020
Please in this quarantine period, I need to be productive..
So please who has any suggestions of things I can do online, or skills I can learn that can fetch me money..
Your opinions will be appreciated thanks..
Re: How can I make money online? by naijacutee(f): 7:17pm On May 07, 2020
When you're searching, it is very easy to lose the little you have through useless schemes that earn you nothing. Give it 5 minutes and they will start coming out on this thread.

At this time, if you can learn how to sell online you could be a millionaire while people are crying.

Go to the Business to Business section and find people who have items in bulk to sell or peopel looking for distributors.

Advertise, bring these people customers and get a cut. You do not have to spend a dime, but you need to work smart. Not spamming groups or forums, asking people to buy because they won't. But looking for where people express their problems and offering them solutions - actually explaining why what you sell works.

All the best!

2 Likes

Re: How can I make money online? by brandon180(m): 9:16pm On May 07, 2020
naijacutee:
When you're searching, it is very easy to lose the little you have through useless schemes that earn you nothing. Give it 5 minutes and they will start coming out on this thread.

At this time, if you can learn how to sell online you could be a millionaire while people are crying.

Go to the Business to Business section and find people who have items in bulk to sell or peopel looking for distributors.

Advertise, bring these people customers and get a cut. You do not have to spend a dime, but you need to work smart. Not spamming groups or forums, asking people to buy because they won't. But looking for where people express their problems and offering them solutions - actually explaining why what you sell works.

All the best!

I was thinking of mini importation, but presently that's like a no no due to the pandemic.
Re: How can I make money online? by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 09, 2020
brandon180:

I was thinking of mini importation, but presently that's like a no no due to the pandemic.

Importation is on-going, although shipping fees has really increased, people are importing already.
To learn how to order from China using your smartphone, get contacts of agents in China, Turkey and Malaysia importation... Message me for the EBOOK on WhatsApp 08142458172, goes for just 1000 naira. Check out @bougie_stores on Instagram to verify
Re: How can I make money online? by Adschobiz(f): 11:46pm On May 09, 2020
If you have 54k,then I will advise you to join Sairui mall international. It is the best business that I have done so far. You earn guaranteed income every month without referral,and without begging people to buy your products.

Re: How can I make money online? by jayaim: 7:01am On May 10, 2020
Are u a risks taker? I have a very solid online business but i lack capital for training & adverts. If u can sponsor no p. Can u spend 80k for us both? But the reward is very lucrative than any job u think of. Just do ur research on pay pay call & shoot me email.
brandon180:
So please who has any suggestions of things I can do online, or skills I can learn that can fetch me money..
Re: How can I make money online? by Feechi17(f): 8:54am On May 10, 2020
You can join the Atpays

Atpays means activities that pays. Is also a news site and u get paid for doing some little activities on the site and earn cash. By end of the month you get paid from the revenue from millions Google paid.
*What are the activities I can do and get paid??*
↕️sign up cash #1000 means immediately you register you get 1k back and minimum withdrawal is 3500
↕️Daily login #100
↕️sharing sponsored post #200
↕️post news ya self #100
↕️Read news/comment #3 each separately
↕️Giveaways via site for members
↕️Quiz cash prize
↕️when you decide to bring ya friend #1000 *but is totally optional*

*What is minimum withdrawal and payment date*
For Non Referral payment is on 25th of every month once u have 3500 you can apply.
For people with referral is on Monday's and Thursdays minimum 1000

*Do they pay without Referral and how much to register*
Atpays is one of 1st rising site if they don't pay without Referral how is it growing yes they pay without Referral.
To register is 1500
Re: How can I make money online? by mhizesta9(f): 2:43pm On May 10, 2020
brandon180:
Hello, if you don't mind I can teach you on 3D logos, flyers and Animations for just a token.

I can also add you to my dropshippers class where I post my products, you add your profit to resell and I deliver the products to your customers in your name.
If you are interested, contact me zero nine zero 36211369.

(1) (Reply)

Europe's Wealthiest, Bernard Arnault, Has Lost $30billion During Covid-19 Crisis / How To Make Millions Of Naira In Charcoal Business In Nigeria / JOIN The Trending Whatsapp Group To Market And Buy Items. See Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.