Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

What Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do (381 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do by Marvel2750: 7:34pm On May 07, 2020
There was a girl in mine church she was crushing on me but I never knew she was but we were friends and I told her about mine relationships despite mine relationship didn't work out well so this lady in question stop having feelings for me because of mine relationship saying that I hurt when telling her about it, so she met a guy who got her heart still found that she once loved me I got mad with telling her why she didn't tell me so I begged her to accept me until she had problems with a bf which she never told me so she broke up with him and accepted me I was happy but sadness came when I asked her how does she see the relationship but she told me the love she had for me then was stronger than the one now pls what should I do still now I haven't talked to her because am confused she doesn't call me or text me until I do so

What should I do pls no insult
Re: What Should I Do by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 07, 2020
I met a girl in my church. She was crushing on me but I never knew she was. We were just friends and I told her about my relationship. Despite the fact that my relationship didn't work out well. So this lady in question stopped having feelings for me because of my relationship saying that I hurt her when I told her about it. So she met a guy who won her heart. I found out that she once loved me and I got mad at her for not telling me so I begged her to accept me. Till she had problems with a bf which she never told me. she broke up with him and accepted me and I was happy but sadness came when I asked her how does she see the relationship. She told me the love she had for me then was stronger than the one now. Pls what should I do? Till now I haven't talked to her because I'm confused.
she doesn't call me or text me till I do.

What should I do?
pls no insult

Delete it and paste this one.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 07, 2020
*my relationship
Re: What Should I Do by ut47(m): 7:54pm On May 07, 2020
How old are you? because from your write-up, you sound like a teenager..

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do by Marvel2750: 3:52pm On May 08, 2020
ut47:
How old are you? because from your write-up, you sound like a teenager..

Am Not bro

(1) (Reply)

Jointhegist: Does A Guy Need A Stable Job Before He Has A Stable Relationship? / Why Is It Wrong To Hit A Woman? / Popular Instagram Comedian "Oluwadolarz" Accused Of Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.