Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:18 PM

What Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do (511 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do by Marvel2750: 7:45pm On May 07, 2020
I met a girl in my church. She was crushing on me but I never knew she was. We were just friends and I told her about my relationship. Despite the fact that my relationship didn't work out well. So this lady in question stopped having feelings for me because of my relationship saying that I hurt her when I told her about it. So she met a guy who won her heart. I found out that she once loved me and I got mad at her for not telling me so I begged her to accept me. Till she had problems with a bf which she never told me. she broke up with him and accepted me and I was happy but sadness came when I asked her how does she see the relationship. She told me the love she had for me then was stronger than the one now. Pls what should I do? Till now I haven't talked to her because I'm confused.

she doesn't call me or text me till I do.

What should I do?

pls no insult
Re: What Should I Do by MJBOLT: 7:52pm On May 07, 2020
1.never beg a girl to be in a relationship with you

2.she's not into you anymore,move on and leave her alone

4 Likes

Re: What Should I Do by Bola146(f): 8:01pm On May 07, 2020
I go love ooo cheesy
Re: What Should I Do by Nazgul: 8:06pm On May 07, 2020
Marvel2750:
There was a girl in mine church she was crushing on me but I never knew she was but we were friends and I told her about mine relationships despite mine relationship didn't work out well so this lady in question stop having feelings for me because of mine relationship saying that I hurt when telling her about it, so she met a guy who got her heart still found that she once loved me I got mad with telling her why she didn't tell me so I begged her to accept me until she had problems with a bf which she never told me so she broke up with him and accepted me I was happy but sadness came when I asked her how does she see the relationship but she told me the love she had for me then was stronger than the one now pls what should I do still now I haven't talked to her because am confused she doesn't call me or text me until I do so

What should I do pls no insult
your English is choking her. I can understand the pain the passed through trying to read your messages on WhatsApp and even the confusion you must have put her through countless times trying to explain yourself over and over again over nothing. I honestly do feel for her
Re: What Should I Do by donbachi(m): 8:10pm On May 07, 2020
Go and break ur heart by urself.
Re: What Should I Do by Marvel2750: 8:16pm On May 07, 2020
=Nazgul post=89299377]
your English is choking her. I can understand the pain the passed through trying to read your messages on WhatsApp and even the confusion you must have put her through countless times trying to explain yourself over and over again over nothing. I honestly do feel for her[/quote]

What do you mean bro
Re: What Should I Do by Marvel2750: 8:17pm On May 07, 2020
Bola146:
I go love ooo cheesy

Hmm like serious
Re: What Should I Do by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 07, 2020
Op went to a school with no English teacher cheesy
I can imagine the pain the girl passes thru while struggling to comprehend you. Oh poor girl cry
Re: What Should I Do by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 07, 2020
Marvel2750:
There was a girl in mine church she was crushing on me but I never knew she was but we were friends and I told her about mine relationships despite mine relationship didn't work out well so this lady in question stop having feelings for me because of mine relationship saying that I hurt when telling her about it, so she met a guy who got her heart still found that she once loved me I got mad with telling her why she didn't tell me so I begged her to accept me until she had problems with a bf which she never told me so she broke up with him and accepted me I was happy but sadness came when I asked her how does she see the relationship but she told me the love she had for me then was stronger than the one now pls what should I do still now I haven't talked to her because am confused she doesn't call me or text me until I do so

What should I do pls no insult
Fight for Love but never beg for Love.
Re: What Should I Do by JhayJoe: 9:09pm On May 07, 2020
The guy english was just hurting my eyes.Those that read to the end can endure oh
Re: What Should I Do by Marvel2750: 11:05pm On May 07, 2020
Dicktion:
Op went to a school with no English teacher cheesy
I can imagine the pain the girl passes thru while struggling to comprehend you. Oh poor girl cry

Please bro I speak correct English but I have problems with my phone and besides everyone is entitled to make mistakes
Re: What Should I Do by Fidelismaria: 11:12pm On May 07, 2020
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Avoid These Category Of Ladies If You Want To Be Successful / How To Stop Your Partner From Cheating On You / Mistake I Made By Marrying Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.