Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

My Girl Told Me That She Is AA Genotype But When - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Girl Told Me That She Is AA Genotype But When (439 Views)

AA Meets AS. Let's Do Something Meaningful Here / I Need A Sensible Guy Who Is AA,resides In Usa/canada / SS Genotype Willing To Marry AA, Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Told Me That She Is AA Genotype But When by Vidodino: 8:52pm On May 07, 2020
My girl told me that she was AA genotype but when we went to test I discovered that she was AS,why I am AS she just westing my time since all those years. I am confuse. there is No time on my side. I want to get marry please what can I do now
Re: My Girl Told Me That She Is AA Genotype But When by Jayess: 8:57pm On May 07, 2020
Try and study this picture very well!

Re: My Girl Told Me That She Is AA Genotype But When by Tenaj: 9:04pm On May 07, 2020
It is not advisable for two AS to get married OP... Just not advisable.... My two cents though

1 Like

Re: My Girl Told Me That She Is AA Genotype But When by Aladdin1(m): 9:47pm On May 07, 2020
If you truly love her and you know you can bear the pain and torment of seeing your future children suffering terribly and later dying before your own very eyes. then go ahead and marry her.i would have asked you to quit the relationship and look for someone else.you sound desperate to marry as if you are a woman who is about to enter menopause in a few years time.better late than never.if you think your faith is strong enough then pray and fast and ask God to change ur genotype or go ahead and marry her and u may be lucky. when God does it that none of ur kids would be ss.the choice is yours brother.
Re: My Girl Told Me That She Is AA Genotype But When by Bola146(f): 3:57am On May 10, 2020
Thank God you know now, just let her go. AS plus AS is very bad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Tanzanian / . / I Need Someone That's Good With His Head Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.