Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

The Opportunity Hackathon - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Opportunity Hackathon (483 Views)

Urgent: I Need Team Members For eNaira Hackathon. Thread Closed / Rccg Hackathon Worth #1,000,000 – Apply Now / Snapi Labs Wins Startup Port Harcourt Week Hackathon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Opportunity Hackathon by Afrikathon: 10:17pm On May 07, 2020
We’re excited to announce that we would be hosting the Largest Pan African Hackathon themed “Hack for opportunities, Hack for the Future”. A 5-day intensive ideation and prototyping sprints characterized by user-centered product development.

The goal is to hack into the future and change the picture by rewriting the code for Africa and Africans using our talents, our skills, and our resources to ensure that we will not be swept up by the wave that will soon hit the world we know. Afrikathon is the portal through which we can go, and emerge prepared.
For the future, and for Africa!

There has never been a better time to upgrade.

Registrations are open for our Africa-Wide Hackathon where anyone can use Design Thinking, form teams across the continent and create solutions to tackle problem of unemployment & job opportunities, in Africa. In the wake of COVID-19, we need to find innovative ways to create more jobs.

Register https://kente.afrikathon.org/register
Visit our website https://afrikathon.org/

Re: The Opportunity Hackathon by Mickyprado: 11:41pm On May 07, 2020
This is a very good initiative to support youths in Africa. As this is a pan African hackathon in Africa.
I hope our people can use this opportunity to develop a solution mindset and not just focus on the problems alone.

(1) (Reply)

Explain N + 1 Problem To Me Like I'm A 5 Year Old. / What Type Of App Runs Your Cooperative? / 100% Off, Best Cyber Security And Ethical Hacking Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.