Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) (50705 Views)

Usman Ododo Says He Is A Married Woman (Video) / Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos) / Governor Wike Storms Mile 1 Market. See What He Did (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by HQDesign: 11:16am On May 08, 2020
angry
Pardon ke. What did the woman do wrong?
Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by XXLmatter: 11:16am On May 08, 2020
The diplomatic and wise leader in the South

Abeg accept to become our president

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by Plut01: 11:16am On May 08, 2020
Major General Wike pulling off some diplomatic shitss right there
Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by betterman22(m): 11:16am On May 08, 2020
Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by Digitalstarlite: 11:16am On May 08, 2020
Action governor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by ursullalinda(f): 11:16am On May 08, 2020
author=Jideoniijuu post=89317581]If it was a pregnant man he wont pardon him o[/quote]

Pregnant man ke......hahaha
Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by pacco6ixty9(m): 11:17am On May 08, 2020
Access granted Wenne'm Don't try it next time he said. inboxe me for thw full video
Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by Igholize(m): 11:17am On May 08, 2020
[quote author=Kizzygentle post=89317572]Rivers always representing. And Wike d man of d moment[/quote

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by Xstremebj: 11:17am On May 08, 2020
Hmm
Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by Nobody: 11:18am On May 08, 2020
why are rivers leaders tout & cultist like amechi
Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by tonysunkan: 11:19am On May 08, 2020
Good gesture.
Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by toprealman: 11:20am On May 08, 2020
Wike....lol
Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:22am On May 08, 2020
Wike man of the moment. Before u become a governor in rivers u must be a very very rugged and mean man

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by Nobody: 11:22am On May 08, 2020
Wike
Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by Tjah: 11:22am On May 08, 2020
Cosmatikka:
I live in PH, and have always defended Wike
But on this issue of lockdown, Wike is Wiked
He's a tyrant
U no know where b PH Mr man
Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by Iamvalentine: 11:22am On May 08, 2020
grin
Jideoniijuu:
If it was a pregnant man he wont pardon him o
grin
Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by Buffalo2(m): 11:22am On May 08, 2020
JBoy9:
Why is it that anytime you think to yourself "THIS GAS HAS LASTED FOR A LONG TIME O" That's the day it will finish?
I am telling you. I think the reason is that human beings are wired in so many way and our minds are programmed with daily activities and occurrences. Just that we ignore those signs and prompts

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by Prenonjebose: 11:23am On May 08, 2020
EVILFOREST:
WIKE is really enjoying this.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
He Really Likes COVID grin grin grin
He may end up creating a Republic from COVID
Hahaha �. Lol. I am telling you. Wike! Street! Apologies to Omatsola
Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by dbonks(m): 11:24am On May 08, 2020
EVILFOREST:

One of the KEY THINGS RIVERS PEOPLE consider before choosing a GOVERNOR is the DEGREE of MADNESS... grin grin grin

You and your state that considers sanity and non-madness before choosing your own Governor, What is the current Covid-19 figure in your state, commpare that with the Rivers State figure and then we can start discussing from there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by kessdivine4all: 11:25am On May 08, 2020
sammyj:
grin grin Wike na real loosed tyrant unleashed on his people!! grin shocked shocked grin grin grin

Olodo , what is tyrannical about enforcement of safety

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by Ebenezer2021(m): 11:25am On May 08, 2020
Poloyanabo1:
The most incompetent, clueless, and useless governor to have ruled rivers state.
under him port harcourt is very dirty and has become an eyesore,
Timariv disbanded and thousands lost their job, all scholarship boards have been scrapped, no new school has been built,
no new job has been created, no people oriented scheme, no support for farmers hence the inability of rivers state to feed itself, nepotistic and tribalistic government, pensioners have not been paid.
I can go on and on...
Wike is worse off than buhari.
Affliction shall not rise a second time, may God save us from wike!
pensioners have not been paid?
Keep spreading false information, you'll meet your end soon

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by JBoy9(m): 11:25am On May 08, 2020
Buffalo2:
I am telling you. I think the reason is that human beings are wired in so many way and our minds are programmed with daily activities and occurrences. Just that we ignore those signs and prompts

Or there's a spirit behind it? And it also finishes at awkward times. If it's not weekend (Sunday esp), it's when u r broke.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by Nobody: 11:26am On May 08, 2020
Wike is an ignorant dumb ass! as i ve said he will get tired of arresting people, people are hungry with no money and the best way to help them is to arrest or force them into lockdown? ofcourse, him and his families are not hungry or without money. if he is not careful he will get the virus. what an ignorant tyrant!

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by Eaglernorwich(m): 11:26am On May 08, 2020
I listened to him on radio dis morning
I think d main reason for this lockdown is not about d number of cases in d state,
he's angry bcus Federal government shared money for other states without giving him a dim to use and fight dis pandemic disease

my thought though

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by miscellany(m): 11:27am On May 08, 2020
Strika22:
This man is really knows what he wants for his people
Better start an online English class

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by twilliamx(m): 11:27am On May 08, 2020
so should we clap for him
Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by Ebenezer2021(m): 11:27am On May 08, 2020
dbonks:

You and your state that considers sanity and non-madness before choosing your own Governor, What is the current Covid-19 figure in your state, commpare that with the Rivers State figure and then we can start discussing from there.
I support what evilforest said.
Since the inception of democracy, all the three governors in Rivers state have one degree of madness.
Rivers state is yet to have a sane governor and even their indigenes and rivers people mostly ikwerre, Andoni, Ogoni and Okrika, hardly before u find sane and educated individuals from that state mostly their women.
There is one here on nairaland with the moniker rOsy247, very mad lady and can insult and threaten your ancestors and generation and she was banned by mods and she had to use her alternate Mira4u and keeps bringing a bad image to Rivers state.
Very wicked people.
Mind you I'm from Cross River State and there is no single case of Covid19 in my state.
I reside in Rivers state, Port Harcourt, Choba to be precise

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by Hypnotise: 11:28am On May 08, 2020
Chief lockdown officer supervising lockdown
Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by bikerboy1(m): 11:29am On May 08, 2020
Dramatic governor cheesy
Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by Odoctor(m): 11:29am On May 08, 2020
Well, he is in touch with reality. That's nice
Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by Evercurious(f): 11:30am On May 08, 2020
Poloyanabo1:
The most incompetent, clueless, and useless governor to have ruled rivers state.
under him port harcourt is very dirty and has become an eyesore,
Timariv disbanded and thousands lost their job, all scholarship boards have been scrapped, no new school has been built,
no new job has been created, no people oriented scheme, no support for farmers hence the inability of rivers state to feed itself, nepotistic and tribalistic government, pensioners have not been paid.
I can go on and on...
Wike is worse off than buhari.
Affliction shall not rise a second time, may God save us from wike!

LIAR !!!LIAR!!!LIAR
Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by lukui: 11:31am On May 08, 2020
Like for wike share for bubu

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation / Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) / Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.