Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) (50715 Views)

Usman Ododo Says He Is A Married Woman (Video) / Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos) / Governor Wike Storms Mile 1 Market. See What He Did (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by Nobody: 11:32am On May 08, 2020
If the number of infected in Rivers State was as much as that of Lagos people will wail that the governor didn't enforce this lockdown early on. The man is taking actions now so he wouldn't be blamed later for not doing enough.

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 11:33am On May 08, 2020
wilemer:
All Hail Wike......the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful angry lipsrsealed

Emperor Wike on the beat!!! grin
Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by poshestmina(f): 11:34am On May 08, 2020
Fulaniherdmens:
why are rivers leaders tout & cultist like amechi

To rule a State like Rivers ,you have to be rough,mean and Strong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by Nobody: 11:38am On May 08, 2020
Evercurious:

LIAR !!!LIAR!!!LIAR
Lies are countered by the truth, post your truth.
Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by Nobody: 11:39am On May 08, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
pensioners have not been paid? Keep spreading false information, you'll meet your end soon
Why not post the true information? Ikwerre man!

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by EdiskyHarry: 11:42am On May 08, 2020
I love this man, shame to all the fools and idiots condemning him because he is not the type the northerners can fold and throw into the dustbin like other southern governors.

4 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by Skmoda360(m): 11:43am On May 08, 2020
Jideoniijuu:
If it was a pregnant man he wont pardon him o
grin grin

Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by mamatwiny(f): 11:43am On May 08, 2020
What if she was going to the hospital? And they call it pardon?
This Covid should just do and finish, I am tired already.
Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by EdiskyHarry: 11:45am On May 08, 2020
dbonks:

You and your state that considers sanity and non-madness before choosing your own Governor, What is the current Covid-19 figure in your state, commpare that with the Rivers State figure and then we can start discussing from there.
You are just wasting your time giving attention to a fool

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by Cammo: 11:45am On May 08, 2020
There's agberoism in his voice.
Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by mira4u: 11:46am On May 08, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
I support what evilforest said.
Since the inception of democracy, all the three governors in Rivers state have one degree of madness.
Rivers state is yet to have a sane governor and even their indigenes and rivers people mostly ikwerre, Andoni, Ogoni and Okrika, hardly before u find sane and educated individuals from that state mostly their women.
There is one here on nairaland with the moniker rOsy247, very mad lady and can insult and threaten your ancestors and generation and she was banned by mods and she had to use her alternate Mira4u and keeps bringing a bad image to Rivers state.
Very wicked people.
Mind you I'm from Cross River State and there is no single case of Covid19 in my state.
I reside in Rivers state, Port Harcourt, Choba to be precise

First off, I'm not Rosy247. I'm only an observer watching how you insult people carelessly venting your frustration everywhere.

Secondly, my big question is after your keypad war unto keypad warlord u dey boast of shamelessly at your age, does it improve your frustrated life in reality? If no, then go battle with who cursed you, if yes which I doubt, carry on.

NB: lol so your alias is evil forest. Now I understand your problem is spiritual. I really understand your situation now

This account you are begging God to help you. Unless you repent and remove your hands from evil he will not help you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by Ebenezer2021(m): 11:48am On May 08, 2020
Poloyanabo1:

Why not post the true information?
Ikwerre man!
Okrika/ijaw man spotted.
It's good you acknowledge the truth that ikwerres rule over you.
We own rivers state and the rest of you are minorities.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by onyxo76(m): 11:51am On May 08, 2020
so she is not allowed to go for ante natal check in the hospital? does this lockdown also affect health facilities?

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by Iamikeokwu(m): 11:51am On May 08, 2020
This man is really knows what he wants for his people [/quote]

No talk dat nonsense again dis man is bloody wicked
Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by OBku4(m): 11:53am On May 08, 2020
Cosmatikka:
I live in PH, and have always defended Wike
But on this issue of lockdown, Wike is Wiked
He's a tyrant

All because a matured man/woman cannot obey a simple order. funny

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by maxzzo1(m): 11:53am On May 08, 2020
Poloyanabo1:
The most incompetent, clueless, and useless governor to have ruled rivers state.
under him port harcourt is very dirty and has become an eyesore,
Timariv disbanded and thousands lost their job, all scholarship boards have been scrapped, no new school has been built,
no new job has been created, no people oriented scheme, no support for farmers hence the inability of rivers state to feed itself, nepotistic and tribalistic government.
I can go on and on...
Wike is worse off than buhari.
Affliction shall not rise a second time, may God save us from wike!
Haba for u to say wike is worse than buhari u are a big fool....

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by Cantonese: 11:54am On May 08, 2020
Poloyanabo1:
The most incompetent, clueless, and useless governor to have ruled rivers state.
under him port harcourt is very dirty and has become an eyesore,
Timariv disbanded and thousands lost their job, all scholarship boards have been scrapped, no new school has been built,
no new job has been created, no people oriented scheme, no support for farmers hence the inability of rivers state to feed itself, nepotistic and tribalistic government.
I can go on and on...
Wike is worse off than buhari.
Affliction shall not rise a second time, may God save us from wike!

All na lie.

You are angry because the system has not favoured you.

Say something else please.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by COdeGenesis: 11:56am On May 08, 2020
I really don't understand the pardoning here. To be frank, she said she is going to the hospital, so any reasonable person would allow her seek medical attention she wants. How can someone close down small retail shops, pharmacy, filling station. It deally doesnt make sense.
Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by maxzzo1(m): 11:57am On May 08, 2020
uddeze:
If the number of infected in Rivers State was as much as that of Lagos people will wail that the governor didn't enforce this lockdown early on. The man is taking actions now so he wouldn't be blamed later for not doing enough.
Don't mind them, they want PH to be like Lagos God forbid

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by Sniper101(m): 11:58am On May 08, 2020
He is still compassionate
When the need calls for it grin

Amiable Governor cool

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by Ebenezer2021(m): 11:58am On May 08, 2020
[s]
mira4u:

First off, I'm not Rosy247. I'm only an observer watching how you insult people carelessly venting your frustration everywhere.

Secondly, my big question is after your keypad war unto keypad warlord u dey boast of shamelessly at your age, does it improve your frustrated life in reality? If no, then go battle with who cursed you, if yes which I doubt, carry on.

NB: lol so your alias is evil forest. Now I understand your problem is spiritual. I really understand your situation now

This account you are begging God to help you. Unless you repent and remove your hands from evil he will not help you.
[/s] trash
Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by Chimkizy(m): 11:59am On May 08, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Only Rivers ppl understands wike, no matter what he does or how agberoish he talks, a real riverian knows he has their interest at heart, so every other tribe calling him tyrant bla bla bla should Bleep off, u don't know him more than rivers ppl

May God Almighty bless you for this

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by Anwons(m): 12:05pm On May 08, 2020
Lol, see his reaction na, like masquerade
Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by Sniper101(m): 12:06pm On May 08, 2020
JBoy9:
Why is it that anytime you think to yourself "THIS GAS HAS LASTED FOR A LONG TIME O" That's the day it will finish?

(either that same day or the very next day)

I can relate grin

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 08, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
Okrika/ijaw man spotted. It's good you acknowledge the truth that ikwerres rule over you. We own rivers state and the rest of you are minorities.
Ogoni with 4 lga and Ikwerre with 3.5 lga, which one is majority?

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 08, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
Okrika/ijaw man spotted. It's good you acknowledge the truth that ikwerres rule over you. We own rivers state and the rest of you are minorities.
Ebenezer2021:
Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by asorodayo1: 12:07pm On May 08, 2020
Don't be decieved ,this is high service.
Strika22:
This man is really knows what he wants for his people
Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 08, 2020
Cantonese:

All na lie.

You are angry because the system has not favoured you.

Say something else please.
If they're lies then you're free to post the truth, Am not looking for favours just an enabling environment which wike failed to provide.
I don't vote for Pdp or Apc.
Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by Ebenezer2021(m): 12:10pm On May 08, 2020
Poloyanabo1:

you're from Bayelsa.
Now I know.
Ijawboy

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by Sniper101(m): 12:11pm On May 08, 2020
Cosmatikka:
I live in PH, and have always defended Wike
But on this issue of lockdown, Wike is Wiked
He's a tyrant

The way you said it...
"You live in PH"
That means you ain't from PH
...nor Rivers State

So since you don't like the way he's been handling this lockdown issue from the onset, what stopped you from traveling to your home State before now ni undecided

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) by Ebenezer2021(m): 12:12pm On May 08, 2020
asorodayo1:
Don't be decieved ,this is high service .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Claim They Killed 100 Boko Haram Militants In Yobe(photos) / Man Cries Over Garri Given To Him By APC (Video) / Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.