Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

“buhari Must Go”: Protesters Seen Chanting At Kantin Kwari Market In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “buhari Must Go”: Protesters Seen Chanting At Kantin Kwari Market In Kano (4683 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Kwari Yobe, Kills Pastor Luka Levong, 13 Others; Burns Church / Nnpp Kano Guber Candidate Arrive Kantin Kwari Market (photos) / Senator Kwari: How Terrorists Shattered Head Of Nursing Mother In Train Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “buhari Must Go”: Protesters Seen Chanting At Kantin Kwari Market In Kano by Susu888(m): 2:13am On May 08, 2020
En kutumar uba... wa Buhari yakeyiwa haqilo in baku ba en arewa amma kullun zaginsa muke. Jahilai marasa hankali da tunani.

Re: “buhari Must Go”: Protesters Seen Chanting At Kantin Kwari Market In Kano by popez: 2:18am On May 08, 2020
Buhari must go where? He's going nowhere.

A duly elected president should go?

We love our president and he must complete his tenure and even more.

Una dey ment!!

1 Like

Re: “buhari Must Go”: Protesters Seen Chanting At Kantin Kwari Market In Kano by Arrewa: 4:35am On May 08, 2020
daewoorazer:
As shared by a Facebook user on Facebook:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

https://www.facebook.com/100002628027980/posts/2773439226086984/?d=n

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGuP5L0PVOE
why do you derive joy in posting fake news?? This is an old video they're anti Ganduje protesters when he rigged his way into power!

Mynd44, Lalasticlala Rule 8
Re: “buhari Must Go”: Protesters Seen Chanting At Kantin Kwari Market In Kano by FlordFlorez(m): 4:56am On May 08, 2020
Just because of 15 billion, you exposed your people like this to uncle coro. Gandollar why now??

2 Likes

Re: “buhari Must Go”: Protesters Seen Chanting At Kantin Kwari Market In Kano by Iscoalarcon: 5:37am On May 08, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Useless urchins. Brain is scarce in that side. Pervasive extreme empty headedness.
I have never seen millions of people without sense concentrated in one cursed place like over there.
you see your life and if I say you are tribalistic you will start claiming PATRIOT may the lord deliver u
Re: “buhari Must Go”: Protesters Seen Chanting At Kantin Kwari Market In Kano by hidhrhis(m): 6:00am On May 08, 2020
June15:
Chill brothers, the videos are real. .. do you know Kano always open all it markets and every other activities on every Monday and Thursday?? Yes it is. And mostly Hausa people in Kano are not using face mask and glove?? The question is, you think covid-19 is real in Kano?? No it's not. It's all scam. That's why they are protesting cuz many of them don't have the virus. If Kano always open it markets and every other activities on every Monday and Thursday, then the whole people and every cities in Kano will have the virus.

How do I know this, because I'm still in Kano presently serving as a corp member.

NB: covid-19 has come and gone presently in Nigeria I don't know other countries. The virus is no more again in Nigeria. Bloggers and news agencies causing the problem, spreading false news and paid by the government. Thanks
If this is your assertion then your education is useless
You know nothing
Re: “buhari Must Go”: Protesters Seen Chanting At Kantin Kwari Market In Kano by Nobody: 6:43am On May 08, 2020
Give each and everyone of them 5kg of rice and see. They will stop protesting and start to jubilate. It's a shame but the average Nigerians are always selling their future to greedy and incompetent leaders/politicians for peanuts.
Re: “buhari Must Go”: Protesters Seen Chanting At Kantin Kwari Market In Kano by Printerscanner: 6:46am On May 08, 2020
Where are the security agents when you need them most? These are live specimen for shooting practice. I don't want to hear that our Secur security agents are not well trained ooo. Come out now and complete your trainings with live specimen.

All miscreants protesters should be shot with AK-47, survivors should be re-shot with AK-49. They all voted for Buhari just like me, so let us enjoy Buhari's regime together.

Meanwhile, I stand forever with Buhari. If the useless PDP had not ruined Nigeria, we won't end up with a 77 years old cattle rearer
Re: “buhari Must Go”: Protesters Seen Chanting At Kantin Kwari Market In Kano by Openbusiness: 7:08am On May 08, 2020
After they gave him 6 million votes? Na today una sun dey shine, wait dia oh, may Danguje catch u grin

1 Like

Re: “buhari Must Go”: Protesters Seen Chanting At Kantin Kwari Market In Kano by GamalNasser: 7:12am On May 08, 2020
They are mad Buhari is going NOWHERE!!!!!
Re: “buhari Must Go”: Protesters Seen Chanting At Kantin Kwari Market In Kano by June15(m): 7:17am On May 08, 2020
hidhrhis:

You know nothing

So awful that you are very senseless and horrible.. ode ni e
Re: “buhari Must Go”: Protesters Seen Chanting At Kantin Kwari Market In Kano by Orubebe01: 9:04am On May 08, 2020
Buhari is going no where.
Sai Baba till the 2050
Re: “buhari Must Go”: Protesters Seen Chanting At Kantin Kwari Market In Kano by Niggmatic: 9:32am On May 08, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
Buhari must go. Go where?

To the oza room
Re: “buhari Must Go”: Protesters Seen Chanting At Kantin Kwari Market In Kano by Niggmatic: 9:34am On May 08, 2020
hidhrhis:

You know nothing

Very, very useless. Imagine a corp member talking like a primary 2 dropout.
Re: “buhari Must Go”: Protesters Seen Chanting At Kantin Kwari Market In Kano by hidhrhis(m): 9:36am On May 08, 2020
June15:

So awful that you are very senseless and horrible.. ode ni e
If I'm senseless then you are not qualified to be called a living soul. For a graduate to be taking like that it shows the level of intelligence you attained in school and the type of graduate they baked
You are not qualified to work in any firm or institution with this your mindset and thinking
I have a family friend who died from this covid19 last week and this fool is saying it is gone in nigeria
Let me take you to the isolation centre inolodo in ib to go and see those who have corona,fighting for their lives
Re: “buhari Must Go”: Protesters Seen Chanting At Kantin Kwari Market In Kano by hidhrhis(m): 9:39am On May 08, 2020
Niggmatic:

Very, very useless. Imagine a corp member talking like a primary 2 dropout.
I was shocked
He did not even know those people can be working around with corona without showing symptoms
Re: “buhari Must Go”: Protesters Seen Chanting At Kantin Kwari Market In Kano by Niggmatic: 9:50am On May 08, 2020
hidhrhis:

I was shocked
He did not even know those people can be working around with corona without showing symptoms

These are the same people that keep teaching kids nonsense in the school. Nigeria is finished.

1 Like

Re: “buhari Must Go”: Protesters Seen Chanting At Kantin Kwari Market In Kano by lukui: 9:55am On May 08, 2020
Paid protesters. Nothing new. Last last na two two hundred naira and one Congo of garri go end am. Welcome to Nigeria. Tomorrow if buhari visits kano, they will still welcome him and chant "sai baba".

When they said your worst enemy may later be your best friend. May be they were talking about these guys
Re: “buhari Must Go”: Protesters Seen Chanting At Kantin Kwari Market In Kano by June15(m): 9:58am On May 08, 2020
hidhrhis:

If I'm senseless then you are not qualified to be called a living soul. For a graduate to be taking like that it shows the level of intelligence you attained in school and the type of graduate they baked
You are not qualified to work in any firm or institution with this your mindset and thinking
I have a family friend who died from this covid19 last week and this fool is saying it is gone in nigeria
Let me take you to the isolation centre inolodo in ib to go and see those who have corona,fighting for their lives

See your life in path... I pity your life
Re: “buhari Must Go”: Protesters Seen Chanting At Kantin Kwari Market In Kano by hidhrhis(m): 10:09am On May 08, 2020
June15:

See your life in path... I pity your life
Thanks bro
Don't mislead people
That's my message for you
Good day
Re: “buhari Must Go”: Protesters Seen Chanting At Kantin Kwari Market In Kano by samictelecoms12(m): 10:17am On May 08, 2020
Buhari should go to where??
Re: “buhari Must Go”: Protesters Seen Chanting At Kantin Kwari Market In Kano by Paypaylme(m): 10:18am On May 08, 2020

Last year was 2019. Are they not 'Sai'ing Baba again. I remember vividly what happened the day after election. I was coming back from Alaba that day. Hausa Okada riders were shooting gun at slot junction that leads to Iyana Iba, Ojo barracks.
We had to abandon the Keke and run. Getting to Iyana Iba, I saw Hausa boys and Okada riders painted in varied colors. I just managed to get home safely that day. How time flies.

Re: “buhari Must Go”: Protesters Seen Chanting At Kantin Kwari Market In Kano by 3kay945(m): 10:49am On May 08, 2020
June15:
Chill brothers, the videos are real. .. do you know Kano always open all it markets and every other activities on every Monday and Thursday?? Yes it is. And mostly Hausa people in Kano are not using face mask and glove?? The question is, you think covid-19 is real in Kano?? No it's not. It's all scam. That's why they are protesting cuz many of them don't have the virus. If Kano always open it markets and every other activities on every Monday and Thursday, then the whole people and every cities in Kano will have the virus.

How do I know this, because I'm still in Kano presently serving as a corp member.

NB: covid-19 has come and gone presently in Nigeria I don't know other countries. The virus is no more again in Nigeria. Bloggers and news agencies causing the problem, spreading false news and paid by the government. Thanks

Ok... so you based your conclusion merely on your own observations

Mr. Corper you tried. cheesy
Re: “buhari Must Go”: Protesters Seen Chanting At Kantin Kwari Market In Kano by Nobody: 10:53am On May 08, 2020
But they voted him in back with a large majority in February 2019, what has changed Northerners? Are you no longer fooled by 5000naira during election time? Is the bag of rice you received in February 2019 finished?
Re: “buhari Must Go”: Protesters Seen Chanting At Kantin Kwari Market In Kano by amakadlite(f): 11:00am On May 08, 2020
Arrewa:
why do you derive joy in posting fake news?? This is an old video they're anti Ganduje protesters when he rigged his way into power!

Mynd44, Lalasticlala Rule 8
now that you've admitted that ganduje rigged his way into power under the supervision of of Mr integrity, when is Mr integrity searching his Babaringa for our missing dollars?

1 Like

Re: “buhari Must Go”: Protesters Seen Chanting At Kantin Kwari Market In Kano by Nobody: 11:21am On May 08, 2020
They have packed themselves together again.

And continue the spread of.... Covik One Nine.
Re: “buhari Must Go”: Protesters Seen Chanting At Kantin Kwari Market In Kano by Nobody: 11:31am On May 08, 2020
Una just start
Re: “buhari Must Go”: Protesters Seen Chanting At Kantin Kwari Market In Kano by Fajoe2020: 12:05pm On May 08, 2020
Go were? Na lie ooo, we die here.
Re: “buhari Must Go”: Protesters Seen Chanting At Kantin Kwari Market In Kano by 9japride(m): 12:11pm On May 08, 2020
Nobody should join them in that protest, it's all deceit. If Buhari should stand for a 3rd term, both the educated and non educated will line up under hot sun to vote him back happily.
Re: “buhari Must Go”: Protesters Seen Chanting At Kantin Kwari Market In Kano by Richdee1(m): 12:31pm On May 08, 2020
June15:

Corper Wee!!
Have u been poster to ur PPA??
or still in camp?
*Modified*
Re: “buhari Must Go”: Protesters Seen Chanting At Kantin Kwari Market In Kano by June15(m): 2:12pm On May 08, 2020
Richdee1:

Corpse Wee!!
Have u been poster to ur PPA??
or still in camp?

Poster?? You dae joke??
Re: “buhari Must Go”: Protesters Seen Chanting At Kantin Kwari Market In Kano by courage9(m): 9:33pm On May 08, 2020
Buhari must go !!!!!!
Go where ?
Was he ever there before?
When there is no vision, the people perish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor's Wife Shocked Me / Soludo: Obama’s Energy Policy, Threat To Nigeria / LASTMA: 50k Ticket And 10k Towing Vehicle!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.