Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Moving Nairaland To The Next Level - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Moving Nairaland To The Next Level (10383 Views)

Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window / Should You Add Nairaland to Your Resume? / Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moving Nairaland To The Next Level by Seun(m): 1:47am On Feb 07, 2006
Just show me a more beautiful Nairaland; that's all!
Re: Moving Nairaland To The Next Level by mikebuddy(m): 1:22pm On Feb 07, 2006
Color stuffs are not good.This site is very ok.Just leave it it like this.Dont change !.
Re: Moving Nairaland To The Next Level by Nobody: 5:37am On Feb 08, 2006
you know how some sites have logo , like yahoo on the top of it , it says 'YAHOO' in their own lil logo and google n other sites , i thought itll be nice to have one to ,

this is an example i made , im just suggesting , ppl you dont have to like it please dont dog on me

Re: Moving Nairaland To The Next Level by mikebuddy(m): 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2006
k2dac ,
this is really good.
U must be good using movie.gif stuffs.
Re: Moving Nairaland To The Next Level by bolaoni(m): 1:53pm On Feb 14, 2006
K2DaC,

Nice job!

Maybe those who are Graphics oriented in this forum should help in creating a logo for NL then we all can vote for the one we think is good for use.

What do ya all think?

undecided
Re: Moving Nairaland To The Next Level by mikebuddy(m): 3:36pm On Feb 14, 2006
I told u guys that we dont need any logo stuffs here
Re: Moving Nairaland To The Next Level by Seun(m): 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2006
Thanks everybody for your lovely suggestions.
Re: Moving Nairaland To The Next Level by Yewande3(f): 11:02pm On Mar 26, 2006
Seun
This sites success is testimony enough that it doesnt really need anything to improve it, whatever your personal goals are towards tweeking it a bit Id say fine, but how it looks is zero to do with the reason Im here and I suspect others would agree.

Looks aint everything

(though you are pleasant to look at, lovely eyes, I say that as an aside and cos its nice to say a truth
Im old enough to be your Mum, so you know its only a compliment before anyone makes a quip!)
Re: Moving Nairaland To The Next Level by Vongauche(m): 1:54am On Apr 13, 2006
Yewandé:

Seun
This sites success is testimony enough that it doesnt really need anything to improve it, whatever your personal goals are towards tweeking it a bit Id say fine, but how it looks is zero to do with the reason I'm here and I suspect others would agree.

Looks aint everything

word!

like ababoy1 said, if it ain't broke don't fix it.

the "democracy thing" must be handled with the utmost care. if indeed u want to introduce it across the entire boards (as i've seen u've piloted it already) there must be checks and balances. yes, you're an arse ('just had to slip that in!) at times, but such a system must be thoroughly thought through ( grin speaking in 3's and alliteration; abeg give me BONUS POINTS! cool). Seriously, such may be the beginning of the end of Nairaland, at least for me.
Re: Moving Nairaland To The Next Level by food4tot: 11:25am On Jun 14, 2006
I wouldn't suggest you use animated logos, they are annoying and distractive. That flashing logo posted could cause a seizure for the epileptic
Re: Moving Nairaland To The Next Level by Seun(m): 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2006
I agree.
Re: Moving Nairaland To The Next Level by Seun(m): 4:05pm On Aug 31, 2006
<<the post has self-destructed. thanks, Ugwuma, for being kind.>>

I get pissed off when someone criticizes me but as no interest in the solution.
This post will self-destruct in 24 hours.
Re: Moving Nairaland To The Next Level by Ugwumba(m): 4:27pm On Aug 31, 2006
chaps,
Seun is providing a selfless service and should not be insulted here - there are over 47,000 members and at any given time over 100 online. cheesy

If Seun was to charge $25 per member p.a. he would be instantly in $US millionaires club. so no make am vex. grin

PS - try to get a faster connection (i use a 54 Mbps) and machine (>512Mb and >1 GHz) and you may not suffer too much. cool
Re: Moving Nairaland To The Next Level by clocky(m): 4:41pm On Aug 31, 2006
Seun, u are sitting on top of a goldmine but i don't think u know how u can tap into this. you need to get people with experience on online business to come on board and help u strategize a road map for the future of this forum.

the earlier u do this the better else people are going to start copying what u have and the comparative advantage u have would no longer be there
Re: Moving Nairaland To The Next Level by dblock(m): 3:42am On Sep 27, 2006
What would make nairaland even more cool would be avaters(its the new trend, so wat da ya say what do you say seun
Re: Moving Nairaland To The Next Level by TYRichard: 9:14pm On Jul 24, 2009
Sounds intersting, Are you tuned in to my clear sacrifice Wanna joke?) Why did Willie Nelson get hit by a car? He was playing on the road again.
http://zmyrel.homesta.com
Re: Moving Nairaland To The Next Level by Gabry(f): 4:21am On Jul 25, 2009
hmmm. . . Ive commented years ago and Im done commenting.
Re: Moving Nairaland To The Next Level by okeey(m): 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2009
Seun,it good like dis,u should leave it,it does not need any other color but to me it is okay dis way
Re: Moving Nairaland To The Next Level by evamillerus: 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2009
hi there, my name is Eva.

found this website and read some great discussion and feedback so decided to join

i am happy to help others and offer advice where possible smiley
Re: Moving Nairaland To The Next Level by donjon: 1:45am On Nov 11, 2009
Welcome!
Re: Moving Nairaland To The Next Level by kosovo(m): 9:25pm On Jun 03, 2010
just make an invite system and PM system amongst all members, i think moderators should not be the only one to have the privilege to use the PM mechanism.  Every other thing should remain same, my frequent visits here is due to the simplistic nature, anything outside that  . .  we might be having problems. cool
Re: Moving Nairaland To The Next Level by soreola(f): 10:54pm On Apr 17, 2011
just found this thread and read what Seun said about getting to the next level with 50 000 members. . .i was just laughing considering the fact that Nairaland now has over 670 000!!!! members and over 580 000 topics. . . congrats oh. . .God will continue to assist you and many more successful ventures to come =D
Re: Moving Nairaland To The Next Level by Daviddson(m): 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2020
OK grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTO: Meet The Threebreasted Woman / My Conversation With Unilag Babe This Morning / Do You Count How Many Sachet Are In A Bag Of Pure Water After Buying It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.