Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

My Conversation With Unilag Babe This Morning - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Conversation With Unilag Babe This Morning (10386 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Boat Mishap In Lagos This Morning / See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area / My Conversation With A SA Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Conversation With Unilag Babe This Morning by seedord247(m): 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2011
Me: Tsup girl, How are you doing?

Babe: am fine and you?

Me:cool, what brought you down to this social Networking

Babe: just feeling and decided to make frnds online.

Me: what do you do?

Babe: am a student

Me:of which school?

Babe: Unilag

Me: Ohh that cool, what's your Major?

Babe: I haven't start my major yet but when i finish my BSC i will do that,

Me: i mean what your discipline?

Babe:Our schoool is good but we're not that discipline.

Me:Ok, what's your course of study?

Babe:Ohh, I'm studying linguistic Relation,

Me: whaoooo, what tha heck is this,

I just have to close the chat bcus i can't stop laughing,
Re: My Conversation With Unilag Babe This Morning by 190smh: 7:19pm On Aug 26, 2011
embarassed embarassed
Re: My Conversation With Unilag Babe This Morning by 190smh: 7:20pm On Aug 26, 2011
ROTFLMFAOOOO!!!

Thats a Typical Nigerian girl for you

Unilag, they are in school but you see them trooping in and out of HOTELS per night

God please save my NIGERIAN sisters please cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With Unilag Babe This Morning by BABE3: 7:25pm On Aug 26, 2011
The first blunder can be overlooked right? Is "Major" a Nigerian term?

The Rest is just----
Re: My Conversation With Unilag Babe This Morning by LesbianBoy(m): 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2011
This is what one of guys used to do to embarass girls! sometimes i feel for them because he does it to fine girl who like forming "phoney", once the guy just hear say u they form, him go just ask the babe one kweshun con blow one heavy grammar whey him self no understand grin grin grin grin grin grin the babe go just they tok "sorry" "pardon" "sorry" "pardon" grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Conversation With Unilag Babe This Morning by Cmiller(m): 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2011
OMG na Unilag biggirl ooo
lwkmd o chineke e
*still LAUGHING*
Re: My Conversation With Unilag Babe This Morning by r231(m): 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2011
smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: My Conversation With Unilag Babe This Morning by Russialane(m): 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2011
typical nigerian girl for u
Re: My Conversation With Unilag Babe This Morning by ronkebp(f): 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2011
LMAO, that is a lie, she is obviously not in school, grin
Re: My Conversation With Unilag Babe This Morning by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2011
HAHAHA MY left yansh grin grin
Re: My Conversation With Unilag Babe This Morning by stagger: 10:31pm On Aug 26, 2011
That is it with these undergrad girls. All they know how to do is to phuck for money. Simple!
Re: My Conversation With Unilag Babe This Morning by Mynd44: 12:10am On Aug 27, 2011
Why is it hard for some to believe that just because she said she is in school does not mean it's true
Re: My Conversation With Unilag Babe This Morning by tellwisdom: 12:40am On Aug 27, 2011
Linquistic Relation grin grin

Re: My Conversation With Unilag Babe This Morning by chiefkpokp(m): 4:38am On Aug 27, 2011
Seadord mennnnnn u dey rili dey crazeee, u wan make me laff quench here o
Re: My Conversation With Unilag Babe This Morning by Pweety4me(f): 4:49am On Aug 27, 2011
Lol jokes cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: My Conversation With Unilag Babe This Morning by Mynd44: 9:27am On Aug 27, 2011
^^^
Hii
Re: My Conversation With Unilag Babe This Morning by hayorbaami: 11:21am On Aug 27, 2011
The fact dat she said she is in from Unilag doesn't mean she is in school.Am very sure she is not in school. No Unilag girl would behave like this.
Re: My Conversation With Unilag Babe This Morning by jakesund(m): 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2011
and what has this got to do with the romance section? undecided undecided
Re: My Conversation With Unilag Babe This Morning by Blazing88(f): 1:31pm On Aug 27, 2011
unilag is a school most people claim. dat girl is obviously not a student of unilag, Shes probably not a student of any school. Bt dat conversation was funny!LmaOFF!
Re: My Conversation With Unilag Babe This Morning by SisiKill1: 5:43pm On Aug 27, 2011
Next Romance Topic - WHY DO NIGERIAN GIRLS IGNORE YOUR PINGS ON IM?
Re: My Conversation With Unilag Babe This Morning by tainot2002(m): 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2011
roflamo!
Re: My Conversation With Unilag Babe This Morning by 2good(m): 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2011
I never heard of a course called Linguistic Relations in my whole 6years of studying in UNILAG. So she's probably lying.
Re: My Conversation With Unilag Babe This Morning by martyns303(m): 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2011
Hahaha! i laugh in tsuana. Poster would make a fine comedian, the said conversation NEVER took place. Just look at the whole set up of the conversation. And its not like the poster's English is any better. grin
Re: My Conversation With Unilag Babe This Morning by yemmytee1(m): 6:21pm On Aug 27, 2011
Hahaha! i laugh in tsuana. Poster would make a fine comedian, the said conversation NEVER took place. Just look at the whole set up of the conversation. And its not like the poster's English is any better.

martyns303

Right, Was Just About Writing That, I think Av Seen This Smwhere Before,
Re: My Conversation With Unilag Babe This Morning by Princek12(m): 6:21pm On Aug 27, 2011
"major" is not a Nigerian term; it is a Yankee term.

maybe the girl thought you were referring to major, as in being a major in the military, and that she will pursue that path subsequent to finishing her BSc.

After he asked her what is her "course of study" she responded by saying linguistic relations.

Nevertheless, in light of the context in which the poster asked the girl, she sounds like a dumb biatch for not understanding what the guy meant by "what is your discipline?"

Poster too is a wannabe for using American terms within the context of a Nigerian conversation. He probably heard the word "major" used on a youtube video or on an American movie he watched on DSTV.
Re: My Conversation With Unilag Babe This Morning by Meklex(m): 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2011
yepa! some girls can be really dumb.
Re: My Conversation With Unilag Babe This Morning by gokuu(m): 6:35pm On Aug 27, 2011
Hahaha, she is not in any school, probably a pepper seller in yaba market!
Re: My Conversation With Unilag Babe This Morning by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:36pm On Aug 27, 2011
At least she did not say Islamic Engineering

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With Unilag Babe This Morning by Jettage: 6:36pm On Aug 27, 2011
Truth is, ARE YOU SURE SHE IS IN ANY SCHOOL AT ALL? You know how these ladies have mastered the acts of lying, presenting a false front to be ranked in a class.

When they smile, It is not their smile,
when they paint, It is not their face
when they cry, it is not their tears
when the wear the high heels, it is not their height
when they drive a car, it is not with their money
when they present a long hair, we all know it is not the natural type
when they talk about love, they say the same to 1000 men apart from you.
so what can a Lady not lie about  

they lie about being in school and careless how you feel about their "Phone-versation"

I believe that the Educational system in Nigeria has ebbed so badly,

but any idiot can be fooled by  hairdresser who want to be seen as a student in any University
Re: My Conversation With Unilag Babe This Morning by born2boink(m): 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2011
You may have work that by yourself, but no news that unilag na AKpako School, na Bleep and pay
Re: My Conversation With Unilag Babe This Morning by ragdollz: 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2011
Only[size=18pt] seedodoyo[/size] will meet these kinds of girls grin grin grin
Re: My Conversation With Unilag Babe This Morning by Dgunnerz(m): 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2011
The chic is right nah.dat course na new discipline 4 unilag.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Giveaway Time / PHOTO: Meet The Threebreasted Woman / It's April Fool, Have You Been Fooled?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.