Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,370 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Is May 21, 2011? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Is May 21, 2011? (2457 Views)

Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 / The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? / World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Is May 21, 2011? by sunkanmij: 2:35pm On Jan 12, 2011
When you go camping with Harold, you learn the strangest doctrines. May 21, 2011 has been proclaimed to be the day of the return of Jesus Christ on some Christian family radio stations. CLICK ON http://2jesuscoming..com/ FOR DETAILS.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Is May 21, 2011? by paule: 3:50pm On Jan 12, 2011
So you're now wiser than Jesus who said only his father knows the time appointed
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Is May 21, 2011? by xgel: 5:15am On Jan 13, 2011
Don't add nor take away from the word of God.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Is May 21, 2011? by toluxa1(m): 9:57am On Jan 13, 2011
paule:

So you're now wiser than Jesus who said only his father knows the time appointed

1 Thessalonians 5

2For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

3For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

4[b]But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.[/b]

5[b]Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.[/b]

6Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

7For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.

8[b]But let us, who are of the day, be sober[/b], putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Is May 21, 2011? by paule: 10:07am On Jan 13, 2011
toluxa1:

1 Thessalonians 5

2For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

3For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

4[b]But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.[/b]

5[b]Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.[/b]

6Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

7For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.

8[b]But let us, who are of the day, be sober[/b], putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

Please rightly divide God's word, we know the season and but not the date. Jesus & Paul told us signs we should use to know the period and not the date. So you believe is 21st May 2011, u will be disappointed then like Charles
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Is May 21, 2011? by toluxa1(m): 5:12pm On Jan 13, 2011
paule:

Please rightly divide God's word, we know the season and but not the [b]date[/b]. Jesus & Paul told us signs we should use to know the period and not the date. So you believe is 21st May 2011, u will be disappointed then like Charles
As concerning your statement in the bolded,

Acts 1:7 says:
And He said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in His own power.

But, no wahala, I understand your point.

God revealed in advance the exact day when Nineveh would be destroyed through judgment:

"And Jonah began to enter into the city a day's journey, and he cried, and said, Yet forty days, and Nineveh shall be overthrown."
Jonah 3:4 (KJV)

God gave advance notice of exactly when Sodom and Gomorrah would be destroyed so that Lot's family was able to escape just before destruction came:

"And when the morning arose, then the angels hastened Lot, saying, Arise, take thy wife, and thy two daughters, which are here; lest thou be consumed in the iniquity of the city."
Genesis 19:15 (KJV)

God gave advance notice of exactly what day He would bring each plague upon Egypt:

"Behold, to morrow about this time I will cause it to rain a very grievous hail, such as hath not been in Egypt since the foundation thereof even until now."
Exodus 9:18 (KJV)

God gave Noah the exact date of the flood. There is no question about this. In Genesis 7:4, God gave Noah and the people of that day the exact date of the flood. God said:

For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth.

The Bible tells us in Matthew 24:37-39 that the coming of God will be as it was in the days of Noah. What were the people doing then? God says in Matthew 24:38:

, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

In other words, the people did not change a thing. They continued to conduct their lives as business as usual.

Amos 3:7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

Spiritually speaking, a prophet is anyone who declares the Word of God. An individual believer therefore fulfills the role of a prophet as we share the Gospel with other people.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Is May 21, 2011? by paule: 12:00pm On Jan 14, 2011
toluxa1:

As concerning your statement in the bolded,

Acts 1:7 says:
And He said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in His own power.

But, no wahala, I understand your point.

God revealed in advance the exact day when Nineveh would be destroyed through judgment:

"And Jonah began to enter into the city a day's journey, and he cried, and said, Yet forty days, and Nineveh shall be overthrown."
Jonah 3:4 (KJV)

God gave advance notice of exactly when Sodom and Gomorrah would be destroyed so that Lot's family was able to escape just before destruction came:

"And when the morning arose, then the angels hastened Lot, saying, Arise, take thy wife, and thy two daughters, which are here; lest thou be consumed in the iniquity of the city."
Genesis 19:15 (KJV)

God gave advance notice of exactly what day He would bring each plague upon Egypt:

"Behold, to morrow about this time I will cause it to rain a very grievous hail, such as hath not been in Egypt since the foundation thereof even until now."
Exodus 9:18 (KJV)

God gave Noah the exact date of the flood. There is no question about this. In Genesis 7:4, God gave Noah and the people of that day the exact date of the flood. God said:

For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth.

The Bible tells us in Matthew 24:37-39 that the coming of God will be as it was in the days of Noah. What were the people doing then? God says in Matthew 24:38:

, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

In other words, the people did not change a thing. They continued to conduct their lives as business as usual.

Amos 3:7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

Spiritually speaking, a prophet is anyone who declares the Word of God. An individual believer therefore fulfills the role of a prophet as we share the Gospel with other people.

I love your reasoning but consider this “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father" -Matthew 24:36,Mark 13:32
In analysing the scripture Jesus word is more in priority

Please go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Coming_of_Christ and see unfulfilled religious prophecies, yours will be added in the list soon! grin tongue
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Is May 21, 2011? by toluxa1(m): 9:54am On Jan 16, 2011
paule:

I love your reasoning but consider this “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father" -Matthew 24:36,Mark 13:32
In analysing the scripture Jesus word is more in priority

Please go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Coming_of_Christ and see unfulfilled religious prophecies, yours will be added in the list soon! grin tongue

You have alot more work to do my brother. May the LORD open your understanding (all of us need it).

ECCLESIASTES 8: 5-7 Whoso keepeth the commandment shall feel no evil thing: and a wise man's heart discerneth both time and judgment.

Let me ask you this first, Do you actually believe, with your understanding of the WHOLE BIBLE, that the Lord Jesus Christ does not know the day or the hour?

I dont know what you mean the [second bolded], but i know that the whole bible, weather or not it is painted in red (Jesus' word, is God's word that there is no order of priority (old or new testament).
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Is May 21, 2011? by welovegod(m): 10:44am On Jan 16, 2011
Our web page is offering free downloads of about 12 Christian ebooks. Please visit - http://www.ilovegodsite.com/ for more details.

You can also join our fan page for daily updates on facebook or on twitter @ http://www.facebook.com/ILoveGodSite or http://twitter.com/ILoveGodSite

Remain blessed.

Evang. I.S
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Is May 21, 2011? by paule: 7:32am On Jan 17, 2011
toluxa1:

You have alot more work to do my brother. May the LORD open your understanding (all of us need it).

ECCLESIASTES 8: 5-7 Whoso keepeth the commandment shall feel no evil thing: and a wise man's heart discerneth both time and judgment.

Let me ask you this first, Do you actually believe, with your understanding of the WHOLE BIBLE, that the Lord Jesus Christ does not know the day or the hour?

I dont know what you mean the [second bolded], but i know that the whole bible, weather or not it is painted in red (Jesus' word, is God's word that there is no order of priority (old or new testament).

Sir, I'm neither a pastor nor a teacher but a christian, however is not what i think Jesus knows (though i have his mind) but what he said. In law court one is judged by what he said or did with intent than his conscious. By the way have you read the article?
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Is May 21, 2011? by itsfaith: 11:39am On Jan 17, 2011
Hello Nairalander,
You must be born again. John 3:16
If you are a born again and you need prayer. mail me at ebsymi@yahoo.com

Pastor Faith
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Is May 21, 2011? by paule: 1:22pm On Jan 17, 2011
itsfaith:

Hello Nairalander,
You must be born again. John 3:16
If you are a born again and you need prayer. mail me at ebsymi@yahoo.com

Pastor Faith

Pastor, Please i need God's grace to help me fulfill his purpose for my life. Thanks
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Is May 21, 2011? by itsfaith: 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2011
PaulE. I prophesy into your life. God engrace you to fullfil your purpose in life. Your shall share testimony on this page in Jesus name. U cann reach me on 08055459117
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Is May 21, 2011? by paule: 1:59pm On Jan 17, 2011
AMEN!!!, my testimony i will share. Thanks
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Is May 21, 2011? by toluxa1(m): 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2011
paule:

Sir, I'm neither a pastor nor a teacher but a christian, however is not what i think Jesus knows (though i have his mind) but what he said. In law court one is judged by what he said or did with intent than his conscious. By the way have you read the article?

Me too o, my brother. I am a christian as you are. As a matter of fact, I am just a 21 year old student. But for the past 3 years I have been studying the May 21, 2011 thing with an initial intent to disprove it (cos it sounded stupid and heretic to me at first). All I can say is I have a different opinion now. I pray heard every time that God will open my understanding to understand as I study. I'll check the article later.

Talking about what he said, there are alot of things in the scriptures that cannot be taken literary

Mark 4:34 - [b]But without a parable spake he not unto them: [/b]and when they were alone, he expounded all things to his disciples.

paule:

Pastor, Please i need God's grace to help me fulfill his purpose for my life. Thanks

May the LORD grant you your request. But Approach him yourself.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Is May 21, 2011? by paule: 7:42am On Jan 18, 2011
Thanks very much, there are lots of people having different view,have you heard of 2012? yes Jesus will come soon but the world will not be aware hence why & how did unbelievers even predict his second coming. there will all fail!

toluxa1:

Talking about what he said, there are alot of things in the scriptures that cannot be taken literary

Mark 4:34 - But without a parable spake he not unto them: and when they were alone, he expounded all things to his disciples.

Jesus explained all parables and mysteries to his disciples and we are one!
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Is May 21, 2011? by SuNnChNn(f): 7:47am On Jan 18, 2011
Haba, a day before my birthday? Please, I ve really planned this year birthday bash,

Oh, na wa , we know not when His coming will be, let's refrain from false teaching
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Is May 21, 2011? by paule: 7:51am On Jan 18, 2011
SuNnChNn:

Haba, a day before my birthday? Please, I ve really planned this year birthday bash,

grin shocked cheesy
So your bday bash is more important, hahahaha!!!!!!! tongue
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Is May 21, 2011? by SuNnChNn(f): 7:58am On Jan 18, 2011
paule:

grin shocked cheesy
So your bday bash is more important, hahahaha!!!!!!! tongue

It is not,  am just saying maybe the poster can have a change of mind and move the date up,  grin
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Is May 21, 2011? by toluxa1(m): 9:59am On Jan 18, 2011
paule:

Thanks very much, there are lots of people having different view,have you heard of 2012? yes Jesus will come soon but the world will not be aware hence why & how did unbelievers even predict his second coming. there will all fail!

Jesus explained all parables and mysteries to his disciples and we are one!

Yes I have heard about 2012 and I have studied it and discovered long ago that it has no strong biblical foundation. All you need is a little knowledge of the BIBLICAL TIMELINE OF HISTORY to know that date is wrong.

Now when I talk of parables, am not just talking about those parables where Jesus clearly said to the people, "guys let me tell you another parable", no. In a way the whole word of God is like a parable. That's what is actually meant by "without a parable spake he not unto them". Over 2 billion people claim to to disciples of Christ, you know? Let me give you an example

Joel 2:28 - And it shall come to pass afterward, [that] I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh.

I need not tell you that this is a parable. If you take this literarily, it wont agree with with everything the bible has to say. There has never or will there be a time when God will pout out His spirit upon ALL FLESH. And don't be tempted to think there are contradictions in the bible. NOT A SINGLE ONE. That is the Wonder and Awesome Power of the Word of God.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Is May 21, 2011? by paule: 10:30am On Jan 18, 2011
We are now saying the same thing. Peace be unto you
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Is May 21, 2011? by itsfaith: 11:51am On Jan 18, 2011
Why are you bothered? If you remain in the faith you have no cause to fear. If its tommorrow you should be happy. Are u not happy to see Jesus?
God bless
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Is May 21, 2011? by paule: 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2011
Please come Lord Jesus!
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Is May 21, 2011? by toluxa1(m): 8:27pm On May 10, 2011
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Is May 21, 2011? by paule: 9:41am On May 11, 2011
toluxa1:

http://ebiblefellowship.com/wecanknow/index.html
Sorry, that day will come & go without my Lord showing up, there is no way Jesus can come outside the 3 popular Jewish feast (Passover/Unleaven bread,Pentecost,Trumpet/Atonment/Tabernacle)
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Is May 21, 2011? by toluxa1(m): 6:26pm On May 12, 2011
@paul. From where exactly did you get that? Any biblical grounds?
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Is May 21, 2011? by mykali(m): 8:52pm On May 12, 2011
Atheists will have a field day if. . .
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Is May 21, 2011? by N101: 12:48pm On Jun 21, 2011
Oops, slight mistake. Judgement Day has been revised to Friday 21st October 2011.

Got the month wrong, sorry folks  grin grin grin
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Is May 21, 2011? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:31am On Jun 23, 2011
grin grin grin

N101:

Oops, slight mistake. Judgement Day has been revised to Friday 21st October 2011.

Got the month wrong, sorry folks  grin grin grin
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Is May 21, 2011? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:40am On Jun 23, 2011
[size=13pt]The Jewish people have succeeded in deceiving the Gentile people into cursing and blaspheming our True Creator God for centuries. The word "Satan" means "enemy" and "adversary" in Hebrew. Everything in the Judeo/Christian Bible has been stolen from Gentile Pagan religions predating Judaism from hundreds to thousands of years.

The Jews cannot create. They have successfully and forcefully removed occult/spiritual knowledge and power from the Gentiles using the Christian Church as their primary tool.

Christianity from its very inception was and is nothing more than a program. The agenda of this program is for the destruction of Aryan peoples (descended from the God known as "Satan"wink using occult powers, and for the eventual enslavement of all remaining races with the top Jews in total control. The Jews have been using black magick against the Gentiles who have been powerless to fight back, for centuries. This knowledge was forcefully and systematically removed from Aryan peoples by the "Inquisition" where Aryan priests and spiritual leaders such as the Druids and many others were tortured to death and murdered en masse. The White race suffered the most with the "witch trials" angry where entire villages were nearly wiped out in Europe, namely Germany.

*Any Gentile who erroneously believes or even argues that the Jews are not a race, needs a serious reality check. The Jewish reptilian genes are passed onto Jewish offspring from a Jewish mother. Orthodox Jews only recognize Jews being born of a Jewish mother as legitimate Jews. We have heard of "half Jews" "quarter jews" "part jews" but one does not state "I am a half Catholic" or how about a quarter Lutheran, or maybe "part Muslim" "or that there is some 'Buddhist blood' in the family. Also, as George Lincoln Rockwell once stated- "You can draw a picture of a Jew, but you can't draw a picture of a Catholic or a Protestant. cool"

The Jews add insult to injury. They have had our own people screw themselves for centuries and do their destructive work against our race for them. Christianity has been one of their biggest and most lethal programs and tools to accomplish these ends. Look around you- Christianity is promoted at every turn. Trillions upon trillions of dollars, psychic energy and effort have gone into pushing this lie on the public with no opposition whatsoever that Satan is an enemy and everyone should stay away- honestly speaking Satan has never been an enemy .

The truth has been vehemently suppressed and kept financially broke. The only information available about "Satanism" must conform to Jewish standards; i.e. the bible, the kabalah (which the Jews stole from the Egyptians and desecrated and perverted), the qlippoth and the general teachings that Satan (our original Creator God and his Demons [the Old Gentile Gods]) are monstrous enemies of humanity. In truth, they are enemies of the Jewish people and this is why the Jews have put forth every effort to keep us from them. By cutting us off from our Gods and removing all knowledge, especially that concerning the soul, the mind, and psychic power from the Gentiles, the Jews have had us over a barrel for centuries and unless we empower ourselves NOW, our imminent destruction is near. Heinrich Himmler knew this and along with Adolf Hitler and other Third Reich leaders, he worked relentlessly to eradicate the Jewish program of Christianity from Germany.
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Keep Your Wife Away From Pastors, Many Pastors Are Demons & Lovers Of Money / Reality Check=> How Practical Are The Teachings Of Jesus The Christ? / THE YOUTHFUL Stage....the Birth Stage Of Greatness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.