Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Keep Your Wife Away From Pastors, Many Pastors Are Demons & Lovers Of Money - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Keep Your Wife Away From Pastors, Many Pastors Are Demons & Lovers Of Money (2464 Views)

Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor / “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. / Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keep Your Wife Away From Pastors, Many Pastors Are Demons & Lovers Of Money by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 16, 2011
Me and my wife went to see my pastor for marriage counselling, to my greater surprise a pastor that told me before we went to see him that a woman that is scattering her marriage is just gathering air now was supporting my during the marriage counselling this pastor showed no interest in the insults my wife is putting me through instead he was interested in the investments that my wife has. This pastor pretends his is Jesus when he is preaching. These pastors are lovers of money and not Jesus.

I did not come here to ask for support against my wife, but to let you know that any pastor that is interested in the investment of a husband or a wife is a thief, a true pastor which is hard to find in this world, should nurture couples with the word of God and not give financial advise which is not his job even qualified financial advisers have an ombuseman to check their activities as they have reaped of a lot of their clients for their own financial gains.

We the Elect of God must continue to expose these evil pastors alot of people are still a slave to.

Thank God for the internet there nothing these evil pastors and their supporters can do to stop the truth from reaching God's children all over the world.

We should all take time to read our Bible as Jesus has warned us about this evil pastors.
Matthew 7
22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

Marital problems can be the fault of the man or the woman or both of them. I'm not blaming women. My experience was that my pastor caused more problems than the solution we went to see him for.

Men and women a word is enough for the wise.

Jesus tells us that we should do unto others what we would also like them to do to us and that this sums up the law and the prophets. When both husbands and wives apply this rule to their marriage then there will be no need to go and see a pastor, that is only interested in getting money coming into his church and for that reason the pastor will support any party that has a higher financial pulling power so that he or she can come and put their money in the pastor's church.
Re: Keep Your Wife Away From Pastors, Many Pastors Are Demons & Lovers Of Money by Thirst4Lif: 12:01am On Apr 17, 2011
Can't really judge fairly since we don't know of the issues.
Re: Keep Your Wife Away From Pastors, Many Pastors Are Demons & Lovers Of Money by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 17, 2011
Can't really judge fairly since we don't know of the issues.
The issue is that evil pastors like women that do not listen to their God fearing husbands, this way they can hypnotize them to come and put all their money in the pastors church. Now I know why there are more women in churches than men.
Re: Keep Your Wife Away From Pastors, Many Pastors Are Demons & Lovers Of Money by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 17, 2011
I decided me and my wife should  go to my pastor for marriage counselling, to my greater surprise a pastor that told me before we went to see him that a woman that is scattering her marriage is just gathering air now was supporting my during the marriage counselling this pastor showed no interest in the insults my wife is putting me through instead he was interested in the investments that my wife has. This pastor pretends his is Jesus when he is preaching, this is a pastor that taught us on Sundays that a mans enemy are members of his own household including in-laws and extended families.  These pastors are lovers of money and not Jesus.

These pastors will burn in the hottest oven in hell AMEN, AMEN, AMEN
Re: Keep Your Wife Away From Pastors, Many Pastors Are Demons & Lovers Of Money by Basito: 5:32pm On Apr 17, 2011
No pastor that is called of God can be a devil at the same time.if God will open your eye to see that you could be the one who has not prayed for your pastor that led to what you are talking about, you will repent and start praying for your pastor.God holds us responsible for what He has given us the ability to pray and change that we didn't.Luke6v37:by judging and condemning people, the way you are doing, you are putting yourself in a place of judgement and condemnation as well. It is absolutely wrong for a whole family to be addressed as robbers simply because one member of the family stole.we are warned in 2Tim3v1-7 against all these.
Re: Keep Your Wife Away From Pastors, Many Pastors Are Demons & Lovers Of Money by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 17, 2011
Basito,
It is absolutely wrong for a whole family to be addressed as robbers simply because one member of the family stole.we are warned in 2Tim3v1-7 against all these.

Now I can never put my faith in any pastor again, my faith now is in Jesus Christ who is the author and finisher of our faith.
Re: Keep Your Wife Away From Pastors, Many Pastors Are Demons & Lovers Of Money by Joagbaje(m): 10:57pm On Apr 17, 2011
MrBible:

instead he was interested in the investments that my wife has. This pastor pretends his is Jesus when he is preaching, this is a pastor that taught us on Sundays that a mans enemy are members of his own household including in-laws and extended families.  These pastors are lovers of money and not Jesus.
These pastors will burn in the hottest oven in hell AMEN, AMEN, AMEN

What's this investment of your wife. And how is the pastor showing interest? Did he ask for his own share or what? You didn't explain anything but you're busy sentencing the man to Hell.
Re: Keep Your Wife Away From Pastors, Many Pastors Are Demons & Lovers Of Money by Sweetnecta: 11:32pm On Apr 17, 2011
mrbible thinks that women cant be God fearing from the way he wrote about the gender, above.

no wonder the bible puts all the blame of the shortcoming of Adam and Eve on Eve, washing Adam clean of it.

if this is what christianity teaches about women, it is a sad sad story.

by the way how is jesus the author of your faith when he is jewish by tradition and in the same religion as Abraham? was either a christian?

and how is jesus the finisher of your faith, when paul spearheaded christianity till he finished it, while it was the people of antioch who said 'christians', where christianity came about?

let me know what role jesus son of mary [as] played in christianity.
Re: Keep Your Wife Away From Pastors, Many Pastors Are Demons & Lovers Of Money by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 18, 2011
Sweetnecta
mrbible thinks that women cant be God fearing from the way he wrote about the gender, above.
Marital problems can be the fault of the man or the woman or both of them. I'm not blaming women. My experience was that my pastor caused more problems than the solution we went to see him for.

Men and women a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Keep Your Wife Away From Pastors, Many Pastors Are Demons & Lovers Of Money by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 18, 2011
Sweetnecta
no wonder the bible puts all the blame of the shortcoming of Adam and Eve on Eve, washing Adam clean of it.
I don't know which Bible you are reading, Christians are followers of Jesus Christ and if you read the book of Matthew to John which gives us all the words spoken by Jesus there is no where he puts any blame on women.
Re: Keep Your Wife Away From Pastors, Many Pastors Are Demons & Lovers Of Money by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 18, 2011
Joagbaje
What's this investment of your wife. And how is the pastor showing interest? Did he ask for his own share or what? You didn't explain anything but you're busy sentencing the man to Hell
People like you will always defend pastors for their wrong doings.

Hell is real watch this video it's a true life story of a pastor that ended up in hell and thank God he came back to tell us his ordeal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjuywXuUCPI&feature=related
Re: Keep Your Wife Away From Pastors, Many Pastors Are Demons & Lovers Of Money by Sweetnecta: 11:33am On Apr 18, 2011
@Mrbible; « #9 on: Today at 09:10:29 AM »
[Quote]Sweetnecta
I don't know which Bible you are reading, Christians are followers of Jesus Christ and if you read the book of Matthew to John which gives us all the words spoken by Jesus there is no where he puts any blame on women.[/Quote]Did Jesus discuss Adam and Eve and their experience in the garden? No.
if he did, please post the verse.

if he did not, then are you denying that no part of the bible did?

if you are first on that position, then you have not followed the bible or specifically Jesus who you identified by name when you gave the opinion and that you are God fearing, but you didn't qualify your wife with the same quality of 'God fearing'.

maybe you dont know that OT is part of the christian bible and jesus said he came to fulfill it, as in live out its ruling so that you can copy him, exactly the same way for your life. this is the very reason he said that no one must abolish even the least of its jots, such a one will become the least in the kingdom of heaven.

in heaven there is paradise. there is also hell. if you dont even acknowledge the OT how are you following jesus, never mind the aspect of the human addition, subtraction, changes, etc, which is another thing altogether?
Re: Keep Your Wife Away From Pastors, Many Pastors Are Demons & Lovers Of Money by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 18, 2011
Sweetnecta
maybe you dont know that OT is part of the christian bible and jesus said he came to fulfill it, as in live out its ruling so that you can copy him, exactly the same way for your life. this is the very reason he said that no one must abolish even the least of its jots, such a one will become the least in the kingdom of heaven.

So why don't christians today offer 'Burnt Offering' to God, is it not in the Old Testament?

Jesus came to set us free from many of the old testament ways.

Colossians 2:14
Bible in Basic English
Having put an end to the handwriting of the law which was against us, taking it out of the way by nailing it to his cross;
Re: Keep Your Wife Away From Pastors, Many Pastors Are Demons & Lovers Of Money by Snowwy: 12:17pm On Apr 18, 2011
@ Mr Bible,
It seems even a muslim is having better understanding of the law and the 'handwriting' of the law than you do, as you claim the law is abolished.
The verse you quoted says 'handwriting of the law' meaning that its the 'letter' that was abolished and not the Spirit.

Read Excerpt below:

Now if we meditate on these scriptures, we can see what Jesus nailed to the cross, and what was contrary to him;

(Ephesians 2:15) "the law of commandments contained in ordinances;"
(Colossians 2:14) "the handwriting of ordinances;"
(Hebrews 7:16) "the law of a carnal commandment;"
(Hebrews 9:10) "carnal ordinances;"

What Jesus abolished was carnal (or fleshly) commandments and ordinances, and hand written ordinances. Carnality was what defeated people in the Old Testament, and prevented them from keeping the law. Because the blood of bulls and goats did not remove the sin from the heart (Hebrews 10:4), people were often stuck in bondage to sin (Romans 7:14-24). Why?

(Romans 8:7) "Because the carnal mind is enmity with God; for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be."

As long as people are carnal they are "sold (like a slave) under sin." (Romans 7:14).
The enmity is the carnal mind (Romans 8:7), and this is what Jesus slew on the cross (Ephesians 2:16).
What replaces it? Spirituality and a spiritual mind. Jesus was our example; he was a spiritual man and came to do the will of the Father and keep the law with the law of God written in his heart.

Burnt offerings are not acceptable. I think I have showed you the scriptures, about twice now, on it, yet you gloss over it.
Your mind is made up bro, don't hide behind that nevertheless.
Re: Keep Your Wife Away From Pastors, Many Pastors Are Demons & Lovers Of Money by Snowwy: 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2011
MrBible:

Basito,
Now I can never put my faith in any pastor again, my faith now is in Jesus Christ who is the author and finisher of our faith.

Your faith was always meant to be in Jesus Christ in the first place. This is where your issue is. However, glad you are looking back to Him who is the author and the finisher of our faith.

MrBible:

, This pastor pretends his is Jesus when he is preaching, this is a pastor that taught us on Sundays that a mans enemy are members of his own household including in-laws and extended families.  These pastors are lovers of money and not Jesus.

In the context of the above statement, the Pastor 'taught' based on a scripture verse in the bible. You are yet to say if the statement is right or wrong based on this context.

As per the issue with your wife, I think, you guys both need to come together and try and resolve the issues yourselves first.
You went to report her to the Pastor and feel bad that the Pastor seemed to favour her.
I think both of you should have discussed it, gone to see the Pastor for any futher counselling (if needed) and made up together.
However, try and resolve this amicable, prayerfully and peacefully.
Marriage is a joy!
Re: Keep Your Wife Away From Pastors, Many Pastors Are Demons & Lovers Of Money by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2011
Snowwy
As per the issue with your wife, I think, you guys both need to come together and try and resolve the issues yourselves first.
You went to report her to the Pastor and feel bad that the Pastor seemed to favour her.
I think both of you should have discussed it, gone to see the Pastor for any futher counselling (if needed) and made up together.
However, try and resolve this amicable, prayerfully and peacefully.
Marriage is a joy!

It was my wife that reported me to the pastor and when the pastor called me to discuss the matter with me I thought the pastor was truly a man of God so I decided to go and see the pastor together with my wife. I now know pastors are happy with women that don't listen to their husbands so that these women will come and put their money in the pastors church.

You are no different from these evil pastors.
Re: Keep Your Wife Away From Pastors, Many Pastors Are Demons & Lovers Of Money by Snowwy: 1:06pm On Apr 18, 2011
cheesy
@MrBible,
No wahala.

If my giving you good advise, (I think both of you should have discussed it, gone to see the Pastor for any futher counselling (if needed) and made up together. However, try and resolve this amicable, prayerfully and peacefully)
on how to resolve your marital issues makes you term me 'evil pastor', I now know why you are annoyed the man didn't hear you out.
Sorry ok for bothering to advise.
Re: Keep Your Wife Away From Pastors, Many Pastors Are Demons & Lovers Of Money by Sweetnecta: 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2011
@mrbible: « #12 on: Today at 11:54:23 AM »
[quote]Sweetnecta

So why don't christians today offer 'Burnt Offering' to God, is it not in the Old Testament?

Jesus came to set us free from many of the old testament ways.

Colossians 2:14
Bible in Basic English
Having put an end to the handwriting of the law which was against us, taking it out of the way by nailing it to his cross;
[/Quote]Is the bold from Jesus, or somebody else?

Jesus said "dont think i came to destroy the laws or the prophets. i come to fulfill both. for i say to you, even the smallest jot, whosoever abolishes it and or encourages anyone to do so shall be the least in the kingdom of heaven [this least place are met for those who disobey this statement from jesus]

this above quote from jesus, is it in the same line with colossians 2;14?

if yes, prove it.

if no, which one is correct, which one is therefore wrong?

which one are you following, so that you do not become those who will end up in the 'least' as jesus stated it above?
Re: Keep Your Wife Away From Pastors, Many Pastors Are Demons & Lovers Of Money by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2011
@OP your life is your responsibility not anybody's, you alone will be held accountable for your actions, yes pastors do have some experience with marriage counseling if you go by the fact that a lot of marriages are advised upon by pastors and within congregations as is common today.

But i think the final decision belongs to you.

I have seen two randy pastors in my lifetime and i have also seen responsible (God-fearing) ones too
Re: Keep Your Wife Away From Pastors, Many Pastors Are Demons & Lovers Of Money by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2011
Snowwy
If couples come to me for marriage counselling I will only base my advice on Biblical principles and I will not begin to support one of the parties involved just because that one has financial investments.

Sorry ok for bothering to advise.
My apologies if you you've been offended
Re: Keep Your Wife Away From Pastors, Many Pastors Are Demons & Lovers Of Money by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2011
Sweetnecta

Is the blood from Jesus, or somebody else?

Jesus said "dont think i came to destroy the laws or the prophets. i come to fulfill both. for i say to you, even the smallest jot, whosoever abolishes it and or encourages anyone to do so shall be the least in the kingdom of heaven [this least place are met for those who disobey this statement from jesus]

if yes, prove it.

which one are you following, so that you do not become those who will end up in the 'least' as jesus stated it above?

My advice to you is to apply wisdom when reading the Bible because it was Jesus that told us to turn the other cheek if someone strikes us on one cheek.

But when Jesus was struck on the face he did not turn the other cheek but this was his reply

John 18
22 When Jesus said this, one of the guards standing near Jesus slapped his face and said, "Is that how you answer the chief priest?"

23 Jesus answered him, If I have spoken evil, bear witness of the evil: but if well, why smitest thou me?
Re: Keep Your Wife Away From Pastors, Many Pastors Are Demons & Lovers Of Money by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 18, 2011
Snowwy
What Jesus abolished was carnal (or fleshly) commandments and ordinances, and hand written ordinances. Carnality was what defeated people in the Old Testament, and prevented them from keeping the law. Because the blood of bulls and goats did not remove the sin from the heart (Hebrews 10:4), people were often stuck in bondage to sin (Romans 7:14-24). Why?

So why then are we told that:

Galatians 3:10 (Whole Chapter)
For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

You should go and study the Old Testament Laws to know what these laws are about.
Re: Keep Your Wife Away From Pastors, Many Pastors Are Demons & Lovers Of Money by Sweetnecta: 5:38pm On Apr 18, 2011
@MrBible; « #20 on: Today at 03:13:51 PM »
[quote]Sweetnecta
Is the blood from Jesus, or somebody else?

if yes, prove it.

My advice to you is to apply wisdom when reading the Bible because it was Jesus that told us to turn the other cheek if someone strikes us on one cheek.

But when Jesus was struck on the face he did not turn the other cheek but this was his reply

John 18
22 When Jesus said this, one of the guards standing near Jesus slapped his face and said, "Is that how you answer the chief priest?"

23 Jesus answered him, If I have spoken evil, bear witness of the evil: but if well, why smitest thou me?
[/Quote]if there is a group that are true hypocrites, but pretend not to or just ignorant of its condition, you will be correct if you use christians as the poster child, in their claim to be following jesus son of mary. i asked you, mrbible questions about jesus versus colossians, you are going about talking about slapping the face of Jesus! is this the proper answer to obedience to jesus by following OT and not abolishing it, so that you do not become one of the least in the kingdom of heaven?

if you think it is an answer, it is absolutely an irrelevant one. you are raising more issues and showing us in reality that you do not follow jesus, or even listen to him. you can find every verse that will muddy the issue, you will never be able to show us that Jesus said you should not follow the OT, a thng he followed himself, and warned you not to disobey. lip service that not even get beyond the tip of your tongue will definitely not get to your throat. You are not taking jesus seriously, but paul and those who give you avenue to disobey him, you follow.
Re: Keep Your Wife Away From Pastors, Many Pastors Are Demons & Lovers Of Money by Sweetnecta: 5:50pm On Apr 18, 2011
@Snowwy; « #21 on: Today at 03:27:09 PM »[
Quote]
Snowwy
What Jesus abolished was carnal (or fleshly) commandments and ordinances, and hand written ordinances. Carnality was what defeated people in the Old Testament, and prevented them from keeping the law. Because the blood of bulls and goats did not remove the sin from the heart (Hebrews 10:4), people were often stuck in bondage to sin (Romans 7:14-24). Why?[quote][/Quote]show me the verse from jesus that says the above, if you are not making it up. i know that jesus had nothing to do with hebrews 10;4, romans 7; 14-24. why quote them and say this is what jesus did or recommended? did jesus say anything outside the 4 gospels? no. i am sure 100%.

@MrBible' [Quote]So why then are we told that:

For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

You should go and study the Old Testament Laws to know what these laws are about.[/Quote]is jesus the author of galatians? absolutely, not. so it does not matter, if you can even get it from the 4 gospels there is no need debating it.
Re: Keep Your Wife Away From Pastors, Many Pastors Are Demons & Lovers Of Money by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 18, 2011
Sweetnecta
you will never be able to show us that Jesus said you should not follow the OT, a thng he followed himself, and warned you not to disobey.

For now I have a few verses below where Jesus told us to do away with the Old Testament way of doing things:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matthew 5:31
It hath been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement:
[/color]
Matthew 5:32
But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matthew 12
1 At that time Jesus went on the sabbath day through the corn; and his disciples were an hungred, and began to pluck the ears of corn and to eat.

2 But when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto him, Behold, thy disciples do that [size=15pt][color=#990000] which is not lawful to do upon the sabbath day.
[/size]

3 But he said unto them, Have ye not read what David did, when he was an hungred, and they that were with him;

4 How he entered into the house of God, and did eat the shewbread, [size=15pt] which was not lawful for him to eat, neither for them which were with him, but only for the priests?[/size]
Re: Keep Your Wife Away From Pastors, Many Pastors Are Demons & Lovers Of Money by Snowwy: 6:40pm On Apr 18, 2011
MrBible:

Snowwy
So why then are we told that:

You should go and study the Old Testament Laws to know what these laws are about.

The scriptures you keep quoting is obvious enough to show you that Christ became the curse of the law and that was what His death delivered you from not from obeying the laws of God.
Do you know these laws of God? You seem to, please give examples.

The same bible says we are under grace through faith but does grace abolish obeying the laws of God? God forbid.
Now we obey God not due to the carnal mind or fear of punishment but because we love Him and the Holy Spirit enables us.
God's laws are now written in our hearts and we act on it is through the help of the Holy Spirit
cheers
Re: Keep Your Wife Away From Pastors, Many Pastors Are Demons & Lovers Of Money by Snowwy: 7:05pm On Apr 18, 2011
@MrBible,
do you know you can relate this post on laws to your marriage?
In the OT, the laws were given to the people and out of fear maybe a great number obeyed it.
You see your wife obeying you as her duty, whether out of fear or just for peace sake, she obeys you strictly cos its her duty.
Imagine her now obeying you because she truly loves you and that deepens the undertsanding of her duty to you as her husband.
In the first case she obeys you based on 'law of duty'. In the second case out of love and faith and devotion with a pure mind? which do you prefer?
Thats an illustration of how the law applies in the OT and the NT.
MrBible, love your wife as Christ loved the church and gave His life for it. I tell you your wife will respect you more than you will ever imagine.
You are the one that came to complain here so its only you I can advise.
Ask God to make you see your wife as Christ sees His bride (the church), i tell you you will come and testify here that you guys are going on a second honeymoon.
Have fun.
Re: Keep Your Wife Away From Pastors, Many Pastors Are Demons & Lovers Of Money by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 18, 2011
Snowwy
Do you know these laws of God? You seem to, please give examples.
God gave the laws through Moses I hope you are not referring to another law.

John 1:17
For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

John 7:19
Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keepeth the law?

No one could keep the law that was why Jesus had to die on the cross to set us free from these laws.

John 13:34
A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

The law was an eye for an eye.
Matthew 5
38 Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:
39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

Jesus has freed us from the law if you believe you are still under the law well I rest my case.

Here is another example of a law Jesus did away with:

John 8

4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.

5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?

6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.

7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.

9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.

10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?

11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Keep Your Wife Away From Pastors, Many Pastors Are Demons & Lovers Of Money by Snowwy: 7:54pm On Apr 18, 2011
@MrBible,
Did you see that Christ did not tell the woman that she could go now as she is free from the law?
The 'Curse', 'Death' which the woman who committed adultery would have experienced is what Jesus 'nailed to the cross' not 'Do not commit adultery'.
Jesus even said that if you look at a woman lustfully, you have committed adultery.
So you see that one has to be purged in his mind first before he can obey God's laws.

Do you get me now?

The Law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus set this woman free from the Law of Sin and death.

Same thing for 'Do not kill'.
If you hate your brother, its like you have 'killed' him in your mind.
Thats what Christ means, infact it is even harder now to obey that is why the Hol Spirit is there to guide us.

Christ surmarised the laws of the OT by the new commandment He gave us which is to love God and our neighbours. That is what the whole law and the prophets was hinged on. Understand better now?
Re: Keep Your Wife Away From Pastors, Many Pastors Are Demons & Lovers Of Money by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2011
Snowwy

Do you get me now?
No I didn't get it!

Jesus has told us that no one can keep the law. The only way we could be free from the law was for Jesus to lay down his life for us to set us free from the law.

John 7:19
Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keepeth the law?
Re: Keep Your Wife Away From Pastors, Many Pastors Are Demons & Lovers Of Money by Gombs(m): 12:37am On Apr 19, 2011
Mr bible,i've observed with utter dismay that your posts here always have to do against pastors,if you dont like them,why not just shut up and keep your flimsy opinions to yourself and maybe go be a better pastor?for the fact your pastor sided your wife now means he's interested in her andor/ her investment?you gave us no description of what transpired between you and your wife,what of if you were beating her or you were being unethical or stingy(a fact i can bet my right hand on),and your pastor sided her?does that make him bad?these are your characteristics
1.you grossly misquote the bible and use them out of context.
2.you never seem to have any point worth discussing
3.you are a grumbler,murmurer and a grumpy faultfinder who never ever see good in anything
4.you dont seem to respect God's representatives whether they be good or bad in your sight Eph 4:11 And he gave some apostles;and some prophets;and some evangelist;and some pastors and teachers
12 For the perfecting of the saints,for the work of the ministry,for the edifying of the body of Christ:
. . . Whether you like it or not, YOUR PASTOR IS A GIFT FROM JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF,and why he did that was outlined in verse 12.So,if you dont have a pastor,i'm well sorry for you.Christ knew why he gave us the entities in verse 11.so,never speak wrong of them,they're not called of you!

Pls,stop your rampage against pastors,i'd still ask like i asked before,WHAT DO YOU STAND TO ACHIEVE by this?
Re: Keep Your Wife Away From Pastors, Many Pastors Are Demons & Lovers Of Money by mamagee3(f): 12:53am On Apr 19, 2011
Your thread is quite shallow!

Do you really think every Pastor in the world goes around taking men's wives away from them by using God's name.

C'mon, think shallow and beyond the box.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Islam Says Its For Peace This is What They Said And Did In 1989 / A Disscusion With Yooguyz On Homosexuality / 2015 Presidential Election's Prophecies - Only Pastor Dr Fayemiwo Got It Right.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.