Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Frank Okiye: How I Recovered From COVID-19 Without Infecting Anybody - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Frank Okiye: How I Recovered From COVID-19 Without Infecting Anybody (23837 Views)

Speaker Frank Okiye: Hope Uzodinma Wants To Forcefully Take Over Edo Assembly / Edo Speaker, Frank Okiye Dumps APC For PDP / Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Okiye: How I Recovered From COVID-19 Without Infecting Anybody by uuzba(m): 6:38am On May 08, 2020
Infested?
Is he a cockroach?
Re: Frank Okiye: How I Recovered From COVID-19 Without Infecting Anybody by anytexy: 6:38am On May 08, 2020
Akiko
Re: Frank Okiye: How I Recovered From COVID-19 Without Infecting Anybody by yusluvad(m): 6:39am On May 08, 2020
You do well
Re: Frank Okiye: How I Recovered From COVID-19 Without Infecting Anybody by sirchrislatestn(m): 6:44am On May 08, 2020
cassidy1996:
“I came into the country from London through the international airport, weytin you find go london, na there you dey work. what business does london have with edo state
he went to secure his future there or probably hide some money there even check his family living there or schooling there and then come back to nigeria to hustle more i hope i have answer ur question well
NOTE not only him doing such thing almost all our politicial re guilty of this include buhari family aka jubril

1 Like

Re: Frank Okiye: How I Recovered From COVID-19 Without Infecting Anybody by Goalnaldo(m): 6:58am On May 08, 2020
Congratulations sir. May you never be reinfested.
Re: Frank Okiye: How I Recovered From COVID-19 Without Infecting Anybody by justi4jesu(f): 7:01am On May 08, 2020
Please contact me for all your Fiverr Paypal Withdrawals, Upwork Paypal Withdrawals, Freelancer Paypal Withdrawal, domain sales from Godaddy, afternic, Fivesquid, skrill, payoneer, BITCOIN to us at sweet rates........

We buy everyday

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal
Re: Frank Okiye: How I Recovered From COVID-19 Without Infecting Anybody by Kobojunkie: 7:07am On May 08, 2020
Narrating his ordeal, he said: “I came into the country from London through the international airport, via the local airport, and down to Benin Airport with my aides and moved to my house. I was in self-isolation for about three weeks and none of my aides, family members or friends was infested.
How the man take know say him no infect anyone? No be person pass am to him, how he come take avoid pass am to anyone else on his way from the airport in London to isolation in Benin? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Frank Okiye: How I Recovered From COVID-19 Without Infecting Anybody by Emmanuel810(m): 7:29am On May 08, 2020
Ok.........Hm finally m on nairaland, after years of trials, been going through nairaland since 2014 but was not able to register, m so happy m here now!
Re: Frank Okiye: How I Recovered From COVID-19 Without Infecting Anybody by duduade: 7:31am On May 08, 2020
Infest ke...
Re: Frank Okiye: How I Recovered From COVID-19 Without Infecting Anybody by Handy007: 7:36am On May 08, 2020
Can somebody please tell me where is Oshiomole
then as for this idiot if you stay indoor for 3 weeks and the virus disappear what is the name of the vaccine you took or staying indoor will just cure you ?
Tell us oooo people are dying in Nigeria lets fight it together
Re: Frank Okiye: How I Recovered From COVID-19 Without Infecting Anybody by victoroo: 7:53am On May 08, 2020
Please what is your number.am interested for the solar
Re: Frank Okiye: How I Recovered From COVID-19 Without Infecting Anybody by Sunxhub: 7:53am On May 08, 2020
I heard that 90% of patient recover by them selves
Re: Frank Okiye: How I Recovered From COVID-19 Without Infecting Anybody by victoroo: 7:55am On May 08, 2020
Roon9:
Nice!
Am interested send me your number

Call for a decent solar plan for your home and businesses comprising a 1kva luminous inverter, 200AH battery and 4*150W solar module for up to 18hrs uninterrupted power supply daily. All for just #315,000
Re: Frank Okiye: How I Recovered From COVID-19 Without Infecting Anybody by amanzejude(m): 8:09am On May 08, 2020
Good to hear that you have recovered.....but don't sleep with any bitch this time around.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
As per the pandemic, everyone will be fine. Let's remain optimistic and hopeful. At the end of the day, we will come out strong.

The first 400 people to like my Facebook post will be rewarded with airtime.
Once you have hit the "Like" button, inbox me the network that you use.
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10214406165502535&id=1670269925&ref=bookmarks
Re: Frank Okiye: How I Recovered From COVID-19 Without Infecting Anybody by Xavi2019: 8:16am On May 08, 2020
enemyofprogress:
Rubbish! You just wan thread
A real enemy of progress.
Re: Frank Okiye: How I Recovered From COVID-19 Without Infecting Anybody by Truthbites: 8:29am On May 08, 2020
Oga, u lucky say Oshiomole nor add him jazz join ur covid
Re: Frank Okiye: How I Recovered From COVID-19 Without Infecting Anybody by Chrisfe(m): 8:33am On May 08, 2020
Glory Be To God
Re: Frank Okiye: How I Recovered From COVID-19 Without Infecting Anybody by back2sender: 8:33am On May 08, 2020
Peak11:

Point of correction: it's not a scam rather it is 100% legit. Do have a nice day
SCAMMER, GO AND ENJOY IT ALONE WE ARE NOT INTERESTED
Re: Frank Okiye: How I Recovered From COVID-19 Without Infecting Anybody by Gkemz: 8:51am On May 08, 2020
He was given a VIP treatment at the isolation center while somewhere at the north, patients were being neglected and abandoned to die.
Re: Frank Okiye: How I Recovered From COVID-19 Without Infecting Anybody by joelison(m): 8:51am On May 08, 2020
See this foolish man that doesn't allow a doctor with face mask and ppe to attend to him.. Politicians are demons
Re: Frank Okiye: How I Recovered From COVID-19 Without Infecting Anybody by SoNature(m): 9:01am On May 08, 2020
I just wasted my precious time reading this NONSENSE

I expected to see the technical details like the underlying diseases he had and how the drugs were administered

Mtchewwww
Re: Frank Okiye: How I Recovered From COVID-19 Without Infecting Anybody by enemyofprogress: 9:03am On May 08, 2020
Xavi2019:

A real enemy of progress.
don't mind him
Re: Frank Okiye: How I Recovered From COVID-19 Without Infecting Anybody by aguh1: 9:12am On May 08, 2020
Pls tell us how you treated yourself. Did you take any drugs or you just got healed by isolating yourself for three week.
Re: Frank Okiye: How I Recovered From COVID-19 Without Infecting Anybody by Lekstar66: 9:40am On May 08, 2020
metch1:
Thank God for you but let me ask, Is it true that people were dancing and having sex in isolation abi quarantine centre? Just want to know sir
Thanks for your questions.
Sir, I’ve not been to other isolation centers thus, I don’t know about that. As for where i was isolated there’s nothing like that.
Would like to go other isolation center to confirm but Coronavirus isn’t a joke.
Re: Frank Okiye: How I Recovered From COVID-19 Without Infecting Anybody by Nobody: 10:35am On May 08, 2020
How did he know he had the virus? everyone is coming out to lecture us on how they recovered from malaria.
Re: Frank Okiye: How I Recovered From COVID-19 Without Infecting Anybody by GreatestHeight(m): 11:40am On May 08, 2020
back2sender:

SCAMMER, GO AND ENJOY IT ALONE WE ARE NOT INTERESTED
Sorry, but the guy is not a scammer. I visited the site and saw things for my self. I didn't register because I don't do bitcoins.
Re: Frank Okiye: How I Recovered From COVID-19 Without Infecting Anybody by back2sender: 11:54am On May 08, 2020
GreatestHeight:

Sorry, but the guy is not a scammer. I visited the site and saw things for my self. I didn't register because I don't do bitcoins.
so you dont do and YOU WANT OTHERS TO DO? so you dont like money all of a sudden ?
Re: Frank Okiye: How I Recovered From COVID-19 Without Infecting Anybody by GreatestHeight(m): 12:25pm On May 08, 2020
back2sender:

so you dont do and YOU WANT OTHERS TO DO? so you dont like money all of a sudden ?
I didn't ask anyone to register. I only said you should stop maligning the fellow. There are many like him on this forum hustling and it's my measured opinion that as long as their actions won't cost us our hard earned money, we should let them be.
DON'T REGISTER IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE BITCOIN BUSINESS, SIMPLE.

PS: I am done chatting with you, bye.
Re: Frank Okiye: How I Recovered From COVID-19 Without Infecting Anybody by ogakizito(m): 2:50pm On May 08, 2020
Politricks as usual.

dominique:
How did he know he didn't infect anybody? We're all his contacts tested?

Hi Dom, Please check your mail

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northern Governors Declare Open Grazing Outdated / $2b Arms Deal: EFCC Confronts Dasuki, Dokpesi & Co With Evidence Of Transactions / Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.