Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

How The North Plan To Deal With Igbo Or Yoruba Presidency Come 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The North Plan To Deal With Igbo Or Yoruba Presidency Come 2023 (2771 Views)

South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. / Yoruba People Tinubu The Jagaban Of Lagos Will Not Win 2023- North Plan / A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The North Plan To Deal With Igbo Or Yoruba Presidency Come 2023 by tysontim(m): 8:56am On May 08, 2020
I received lots of suggestions and other insults here by people who are against SW or SE presidency. Here https://www.nairaland.com/5831649/see-what-happen-once-igbo

Today I had a dream of how North will respond to Igbo or Yoruba Presidency, inshort they have started preparation already.

Their preparations so far

All military - North
Legistrature - North
Judiciary - North
Executive - North.

North know that Buhari's nepotism will surly be reciprocated by South. So they've planned what to do, expect the plan to roll out full come 2022.

It is clear that both PDP and APC will field a souther come 2023, North can not retain that seat again.

The chief plan.

They have everything they need to amend the Constitution, they will simple remove the 8 years tenure for presidents and introduce 6 years single tenure.

This way even if the igbos or Yoruba should replace every dam position with their kinsmen after 6 years they will simple take back power.

Or they support a SS candidate for 2023.

If you think I'm dreaming watch out for this.
They know that both SE and SW can't be trusted to look after the whole COUNTRY.

They will make it apper as if it is coming from South, the amendment will be introduced by a senator from the South, will be passed in the Senate, to house (I see impeachment of the house speaker) now Buhari will sign if off.

If you challenge it in the court, Tanko will kill it off. If the South wants to incite civil unrest the army is there.

Now checkmate by the North.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The North Plan To Deal With Igbo Or Yoruba Presidency Come 2023 by Tissaia(f): 8:57am On May 08, 2020
We the North understand politics. We are going to vote for Yoruba presidency. We have understood each other and respect each other, They are intelligent and corny but that's not a bad traits. the North are humble, respectful and love Power. We will work for better Nigeria the other tribe (developers) I will not even say anything about them. it's useless. First-- We need to save them from themselves

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The North Plan To Deal With Igbo Or Yoruba Presidency Come 2023 by Ezennwa(m): 8:59am On May 08, 2020
hmm!

No one knows tommorow.

4 Likes

Re: How The North Plan To Deal With Igbo Or Yoruba Presidency Come 2023 by tysontim(m): 8:59am On May 08, 2020
Tissaia:
We the North understand politics. We are going to vote for Yoruba presidency. We have been

Either Yoruba or Igbo you all must vote in a southerner, it is a must.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The North Plan To Deal With Igbo Or Yoruba Presidency Come 2023 by Ezennwa(m): 9:01am On May 08, 2020
Tissaia:
We the North understand politics. We are going to vote for Yoruba presidency. We have been
hmm!

Tomorrow is Pregnant.

5 Likes

Re: How The North Plan To Deal With Igbo Or Yoruba Presidency Come 2023 by ificatchmodeh: 9:01am On May 08, 2020
Prophet tysomtin grin

When the north is ready .. Nigerians will know.

1 Like

Re: How The North Plan To Deal With Igbo Or Yoruba Presidency Come 2023 by Deputy1111(m): 9:01am On May 08, 2020
2023, we need competent, hardworking, knowledgeable, wise, God fearing person to lead us as our president.

Me I suggest Osinbajo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The North Plan To Deal With Igbo Or Yoruba Presidency Come 2023 by JustSynergy(m): 9:02am On May 08, 2020
STAY SAFE @ HOME, LET' BRING YOU ALL THE ESSENTIALS THIS WEEKEND.

Dan Farms Bring You The Best Deal On Your Beef, Goat Meat, Seafoods,Tomatoes, Pepper etc at Promo Offer this Saturday 9th May 2020.

- BEEF (Cow Meat):
1 Potion (10kg). @ 16,000
1/2 Portion (5kg). @ 8,000
1/4 Portion (2.5kg @ 4,000
Cow Head. @ 18,000
***ALL PARTS INCLUDED IN ANY ORDER YOU MAKE

GOAT MEAT:
Full Goat @ 24,000
Half Goat @ 12, 000
1/4 Goat. @ 6,000

GET:
1 Paint Tomatoes+ 1 Paint Rhodo+ 1 Paint Tatashe + 1 Paint (Shombo) + 1 Paint Onions ALL @ #4,500

***All items are processed and Packaged under strictly Hygienic condition

REACH US NOW: 07046684496, 07055771738

WE WILL DELIVER TO YOU WITHIN LAGOS ON SATURDAY AT A TOKEN

1 Like

Re: How The North Plan To Deal With Igbo Or Yoruba Presidency Come 2023 by Joyce95: 9:03am On May 08, 2020
Mmmm
Re: How The North Plan To Deal With Igbo Or Yoruba Presidency Come 2023 by tysontim(m): 9:03am On May 08, 2020
ificatchmodeh:
Prophet tysomtin grin

When the north is ready .. Nigerians will know.

I'm telling you now, they've been ready since Buhari's second tenure started

2 Likes

Re: How The North Plan To Deal With Igbo Or Yoruba Presidency Come 2023 by Tissaia(f): 9:03am On May 08, 2020
tysontim:

Daah! we will still maintain our power grip. Also don't give me that crap that Yoruba or ignos doesn't matter because they're all from the south. I understand politics like religion

3 Likes

Re: How The North Plan To Deal With Igbo Or Yoruba Presidency Come 2023 by okefrancis: 9:04am On May 08, 2020
Anyway for your information, presidency is coming to SW come 2023 by God grace and all the arrangement is on ground for now

2 Likes

Re: How The North Plan To Deal With Igbo Or Yoruba Presidency Come 2023 by ificatchmodeh: 9:04am On May 08, 2020
Tissaia:
We the North understand politics. We are going to vote for Yoruba presidency. We have have understood each other and respect each other, They are intelligent and corny but that's not a bad traits the North are humble, respectful and love Power. We will work for better Nigeria the other tribes I will not even say anything about them it's useless. First-- We need to save them from themselves

You’re saying your opinion based on sentiments..shared by minority..

Power is returning back... and deep down you know.
Till then... make I press am.
Re: How The North Plan To Deal With Igbo Or Yoruba Presidency Come 2023 by Nobody: 9:05am On May 08, 2020
Southerners were really stupid to allow the north head over all relevant agencies and arm of government in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: How The North Plan To Deal With Igbo Or Yoruba Presidency Come 2023 by ificatchmodeh: 9:05am On May 08, 2020
Tissaia:
Daah! we will still maintain our power grip. Also don't give me that crap that Yoruba or ignos doesn't matter because they're all from the south. I understand politics like religion

You can’t maintain power .., when you don’t have it..
If it’s not power.. it can be like power..
Politics is not religion.., no sentiments on board.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How The North Plan To Deal With Igbo Or Yoruba Presidency Come 2023 by tysontim(m): 9:06am On May 08, 2020
Tissaia:
Dah we will still maintain our power grip. Also don't give me that crap that Yoruba or ignos doesn't matter because they're all from the south. I understand politics like religion

You don't know politics, if you think SW or SE can do it along, what you don't know is if North sees an opportunity to retain the presidency they will. But because of SE and SW are already in agreement they can't.

Whichever the presidency goes it will go to the South, the positions will then be shared amongst SW and SE, and SS. When the new president comes on board.
Re: How The North Plan To Deal With Igbo Or Yoruba Presidency Come 2023 by okefrancis: 9:06am On May 08, 2020
tysontim:

The south west own the presidency come 2023
Re: How The North Plan To Deal With Igbo Or Yoruba Presidency Come 2023 by Naturopathic: 9:08am On May 08, 2020
Nothing like deal with Yoruba or Igbo what is certain is that presidency come to south west come 2023 by God grace

4 Likes

Re: How The North Plan To Deal With Igbo Or Yoruba Presidency Come 2023 by tysontim(m): 9:08am On May 08, 2020
okefrancis:
Anyway for your information, presidency is coming to SW come 2023 by God grace and all the arrangement is on ground for now

99% sure for South. Wich regions it goes to is still debatable
Re: How The North Plan To Deal With Igbo Or Yoruba Presidency Come 2023 by MasterKernel: 9:08am On May 08, 2020
Tissaia:
We the North understand politics. We are going to vote for Yoruba presidency. We have have understood each other and respect each other, They are intelligent and corny but that's not a bad traits the North are humble, respectful and love Power. We will work for better Nigeria the other tribes I will not even say anything about them it's useless. First-- We need to save them from themselves

North understand which politics? North simply understands, Violence, insurgency, poverty, Illiteracy, banditry and esteemism.

What's the essence of power without emancipation? No Southern region will want to swap place with North in exchange for power. The poverty capital of the earth.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The North Plan To Deal With Igbo Or Yoruba Presidency Come 2023 by Tissaia(f): 9:08am On May 08, 2020
tysontim:

You don't know politics, if you think SW or SE can do it along, what you don't know is if North sees an opportunity to retain the presidency they will. But because of SE and SW are already in agreement they can't.

Whichever the presidency goes it will go to the South, the positions will then be shared amongst SW and SE, and SS. When the new president comes on board.
Hahahaha wake up it's 9 AM or u don't work. I hope you are not high thou

1 Like

Re: How The North Plan To Deal With Igbo Or Yoruba Presidency Come 2023 by DanHaske: 9:09am On May 08, 2020
North is planning this, north is planning that. That is what the igbo man is always saying. When you talk, they will say you don't know anything meanwhile non of their political calculations have ever come to pass.
Same them will talk of the south uniting to defeat the north, same them will go and start campaigning for a northerner over a Yoruba man

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The North Plan To Deal With Igbo Or Yoruba Presidency Come 2023 by tysontim(m): 9:09am On May 08, 2020
MasterKernel:

North understand which politics? North simply understands, Violence, insurgency, poverty, Illiteracy, banditry and esteemism.

What's the essence of power without emancipation? No Southern region will want to swap place with North in exchange for power. The poverty capital of the earth.

North understands politics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The North Plan To Deal With Igbo Or Yoruba Presidency Come 2023 by tysontim(m): 9:11am On May 08, 2020
DanHaske:
North is planning this, north is planning that. That is what the igbo man is always saying. When you talk, they will say you don't know anything meanwhile non of their political calculations have ever come to pass.
Same them will talk of the south uniting to defeat the north, same them will go and start campaigning for a northerner over a Yoruba man

The SW and SE are already United, what you're seeing here is many numerous monikers from the North all pushing for disunity between East and West

1 Like

Re: How The North Plan To Deal With Igbo Or Yoruba Presidency Come 2023 by Dreal1247: 9:11am On May 08, 2020
Somebody somewhere was busy planning for presidency in year 2023 without knowing that he won't see the end of the year 2020. Even as the political games continue, give your lives to Christ. Christ is here already. Heaven is the only solution. If you miss heaven, you cannot miss hell.

3 Likes

Re: How The North Plan To Deal With Igbo Or Yoruba Presidency Come 2023 by MasterKernel: 9:13am On May 08, 2020
tysontim:

North understands politics.

Hahahahah... With poverty ravaging North, hunger, insurgency and illiteracy?
Re: How The North Plan To Deal With Igbo Or Yoruba Presidency Come 2023 by tysontim(m): 9:13am On May 08, 2020
Dreal1247:
Somebody somewhere was busy planning for presidency in year 2023 without knowing that he won't see the end of the year 2020. Even as the political games continue, give your lives to Christ. Christ is here already. Heaven is the only solution. If you miss heaven, you cannot miss hell.

He that fails to plan plan to fail. Even the Bible said that faith without works is dead
Re: How The North Plan To Deal With Igbo Or Yoruba Presidency Come 2023 by DanHaske: 9:14am On May 08, 2020
tysontim:

The SW and SE are already United, what you're seeing here is many numerous monikers from the North all pushing for disunity between East and West
Means the SE will support Yoruba presidency right?
Re: How The North Plan To Deal With Igbo Or Yoruba Presidency Come 2023 by tysontim(m): 9:14am On May 08, 2020
MasterKernel:

Hahahahah... With poverty ravaging North, hunger, insurgency and illiteracy?

How many years in the history Nigeria have North ruled? Way more than South.

That is the single evidence of masters of Politics
Re: How The North Plan To Deal With Igbo Or Yoruba Presidency Come 2023 by tysontim(m): 9:15am On May 08, 2020
DanHaske:

Means the SE will support Yoruba presidency right?

I can't speak for them. But I know if the SW stands a better chance of becoming presidency the SE will support them. Same thing with SW. It's an agreement reached last year.
Re: How The North Plan To Deal With Igbo Or Yoruba Presidency Come 2023 by Tissaia(f): 9:16am On May 08, 2020
MasterKernel:

thanks for always proving me right.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Has Been Exposed: See Real Reasons Why He Joined APC / This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu / Cargo Lifting At Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Station In Apapa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.