Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,214 members, 7,853,144 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:49 AM

Two Kinds Of Men!who Would You Rather Be With? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Kinds Of Men!who Would You Rather Be With? (591 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / 8 Kinds Of Men Who Patronise Prostitutes / Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Kinds Of Men!who Would You Rather Be With? by zionmmv: 3:44pm On Jan 12, 2011
There are two types of men. Those who look at themselves alot in the mirror and work on their abs so people can comment and those that drink beer.
[b]You can't drink beer and have cut abs.

I would never trust a man who doesnt drink beer.

Which man would you prefer?[/b]
Re: Two Kinds Of Men!who Would You Rather Be With? by iice(f): 5:33pm On Jan 12, 2011
I like the beer gut sometimes. . .just as i like the abs sometimes. tongue
But a man to looks at the mirror too much? I don't even use mirror alot and my masculine counterpart is supposed to do it more? Mba. . .no ooo
Re: Two Kinds Of Men!who Would You Rather Be With? by MrsChima(f): 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2011
Hmm. Iice, what would you do with a beer gut? shocked

(1) (Reply)

Should I Love Her? / Why Do Men Beat Women And Why Do Women Beat Men? / In A Relationship Who Should Be More Commited?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.