Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Boyfriend Who Earns N240k Demands His N355k Earning Girlfriend Quit Her Job - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Who Earns N240k Demands His N355k Earning Girlfriend Quit Her Job (1207 Views)

Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job / Woman Who Quit Her Job Month Ago To Become A Stripper Rejoices As She Cashes Out / Slay Queen Quits Her Job To Become A Full Time Slut (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Who Earns N240k Demands His N355k Earning Girlfriend Quit Her Job by Onyiamaogu: 9:59am On May 08, 2020

Boyfriend Who Earns N240k Demands His N355k Earning Girlfriend Quit Her Job To Become Full-time Housewife

A N240k earning boyfriend reportedly asked his soon-to-be bride to quit her N355k career job and settle home to take care of their kids as they wrap-up plans to seal their union.

It all started when the said boyfriend, Ife, messaged his already pregnant would-be bride, demanding they discuss something very serious.

According to the man, he informed his girlfriend that he would soon be promoted at work which would double his 355k salary, and this to the man, was the more reason he felt he could buoyantly foot their bills and that of the kids if she agrees to become a housewife.

Writing further, the man who told his girlfriend to understand the fact that she works 10am to 10pm and that he on his part closes work by 11pm demanded that the girlfriend considers the upbringing of their future kids as this won’t be good for their mental, emotional and physical wellbeing. The girlfriend who waited patiently to get the point her lover was driving at, flared up immediately she understood that her man was requesting she quits her job.

As one would expect, she vehemently refused the idea while reminding her soon to be husband of how difficult it is to get jobs these days, she advised that they get a nanny, an idea which the boyfriend immediately shut down.

Read their WhatsApp conversation as shared by a Twitter user, @ChuksNoble4 below;

https://repnaija.com.ng/boyfriend-who-earns-n240k-demands-his-n355k-earning-girlfriend-quit-her-job-to-become-full-time-housewife/

Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Boyfriend Who Earns N240k Demands His N355k Earning Girlfriend Quit Her Job by Ezennwa(m): 10:02am On May 08, 2020
hmm!

The guy is being selfish, what if the Marriage proposal crashes, what would the lady do, love is really blind.
Re: Boyfriend Who Earns N240k Demands His N355k Earning Girlfriend Quit Her Job by vanida6: 10:04am On May 08, 2020
Mtcheew i tink d guy head no set,,,job wey dey pay me 355k make she quit am,,infact nah dat girl enemy him be no be her boyfriend,,mtcheew i hate reading dis kind news sef.
Re: Boyfriend Who Earns N240k Demands His N355k Earning Girlfriend Quit Her Job by sexylassie2(f): 10:05am On May 08, 2020
Men are their own destroyer, they destroy everything from within.

So this man want his future career wife to leave her job that she suffered for.

Now when nagging and resentment starts, they start running here to create stupid threads.

6 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Who Earns N240k Demands His N355k Earning Girlfriend Quit Her Job by gaby(m): 10:09am On May 08, 2020
Village people never dial number finish brother don pick phone already.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Who Earns N240k Demands His N355k Earning Girlfriend Quit Her Job by SocialJustice: 10:11am On May 08, 2020
Smart girl, case closed. The fucker should look for a jobless girl to marry. She won't mind staying at home for 6 years.
Re: Boyfriend Who Earns N240k Demands His N355k Earning Girlfriend Quit Her Job by Tozic: 10:13am On May 08, 2020
sexylassie2:

So this man want his career wife to leave her job that she suffered for.

Now when nagging and resentment starts, they start running here to create stupid threads.

You are reactive, not proactive. I laugh vehemently at ur dumb_blurted ass each time I see u display ur usual day-day stupidity from thread to thread. Only fools believe on every ranting. Always looking for slight opportunity to type_lash men.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Who Earns N240k Demands His N355k Earning Girlfriend Quit Her Job by donbachi(m): 10:13am On May 08, 2020
Envious and useless boyfriend..if she was my sister,i would have adviced, she put an end to it.that youngman does not worth having a future with...some guys are just born to be useless,poor and die struggling.

5 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Who Earns N240k Demands His N355k Earning Girlfriend Quit Her Job by Kestolove(m): 10:21am On May 08, 2020
If I dey earn #355k, I don't even need any man in my life to cum distract me

4 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Who Earns N240k Demands His N355k Earning Girlfriend Quit Her Job by sexylassie2(f): 10:27am On May 08, 2020
Tozic:

You are reactive, not proactive. I laugh vehemently at ur dumb_blurted ass each time I see u display ur usual day-day stupidity from thread to thread. Only fools believe on every ranting. Always looking for slight opportunity to type_lash men.

you are just a fool, following me from threads to threads like a handbag

I think it is high time, you get a job or do something to enhance that small brain of yours

You cant spend all your life on nairaland following me and trying to show your are someone to me.

Your are nothing but a boy with dick. get a life

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Who Earns N240k Demands His N355k Earning Girlfriend Quit Her Job by sexylassie2(f): 10:29am On May 08, 2020
another thought

Why is the man not quitting his own job?

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Who Earns N240k Demands His N355k Earning Girlfriend Quit Her Job by Nobody: 10:36am On May 08, 2020
grin grin grin grin

End time husband, I wonder why it always has to be the wife though.
Re: Boyfriend Who Earns N240k Demands His N355k Earning Girlfriend Quit Her Job by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:41am On May 08, 2020
sexylassie2:

So this man want his future career wife to leave her job that she suffered for.

...man wants...

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Who Earns N240k Demands His N355k Earning Girlfriend Quit Her Job by Tozic: 10:44am On May 08, 2020
GrammarNazi1:
...man wants...
thanks bro,

Sexylassie2 tongue

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Who Earns N240k Demands His N355k Earning Girlfriend Quit Her Job by Zoroaster: 10:48am On May 08, 2020
Fake
Re: Boyfriend Who Earns N240k Demands His N355k Earning Girlfriend Quit Her Job by sexylassie2(f): 10:54am On May 08, 2020
Tozic:

I'm a boy with a dick like your father and your brothers. grin
I'm not following you from thread to thread oh you shallow_minded, I'm replying my Following.
Call me broke or whatsoever you wanna call I ain't gonna stoop to slow to your level to prove any thing.

As long you attack men on this forum I'll counter it. So chill, this is just the introductory part of it, we haven't even flip to chapter oLlet alone two nor the remaining. cheesy

Let me get it straight with you I have only 1 brother.

My father and brother are men with sense.

I still don't why you are following me, I don't want a broke boy with only dick no brain reading anything I write, they get so emotional, the day will come when you will read what I wrote down and destroy that phone of yours.

You won't stop me from writing down my opinion simple and clear.

Spend your time wisely.
Re: Boyfriend Who Earns N240k Demands His N355k Earning Girlfriend Quit Her Job by Tozic: 10:58am On May 08, 2020
sexylassie2:

Let me get it straight with you I have only 1 brother.

My father and brother are men with sense.

I still don't why you are following me, I don't want a boy with only dick no brain reading anything I write, they get so emotional, the day will come when you will read what I wrote down and destroy that phone of yours.

You won't stop me from writing down my opinion simple and clear.

Spend your time wisely.

Alright. I know you want me to stop but your self_pride won't let you back down. I'm ready to stop when you are ready to please me.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Who Earns N240k Demands His N355k Earning Girlfriend Quit Her Job by sexylassie2(f): 11:03am On May 08, 2020
Tozic:

Alright. I know you want me to stop but your self_pride won't let you back down. I'm ready to stop when you are ready to please me.

When does starting one opinion means self pride.

My dear, na you go tire.

My freedom of writing can't be tempered with, no threat can stop me, I am the speaker of truth, learn to handle the truth.
Re: Boyfriend Who Earns N240k Demands His N355k Earning Girlfriend Quit Her Job by Octopusssy(f): 11:13am On May 08, 2020
Believe this shit_, you will believe anything
Re: Boyfriend Who Earns N240k Demands His N355k Earning Girlfriend Quit Her Job by Tozic: 11:15am On May 08, 2020
sexylassie2:

When does starting one opinion means self pride.

My dear, na you go tire

My freedom of writing can't be tempered with, no threat can stop me, I am the speaker of truth, learn to handle the truth.

You talk this way cuz I don't follow you from thread to thread. And I can see your pride is still growing wilder and wilder. But anyways you are the one inflating my ego even d more.

Babe, I don't give a flying fvck on your freedom of writing, in fact who cares?angry
You even sound illiteratic saying these things.

We shall know who the truth will pass through to. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Who Earns N240k Demands His N355k Earning Girlfriend Quit Her Job by StennyB(f): 11:24am On May 08, 2020
Ah, both of them are not serious. The man shouldn't ask his soon to be wife to quit outrightly. And the lady doesn't know what marriage could do to a woman's career.
If she quits because he asks her to, she will complain.
If she doesn't quit, he will complain.

Surely confusing sad
Re: Boyfriend Who Earns N240k Demands His N355k Earning Girlfriend Quit Her Job by sexylassie2(f): 11:25am On May 08, 2020
Tozic:

You talk this way cuz I don't follow you from thread to thread. And I can see your pride is still growing wilder and wilder. But anyways you are the one inflating my ego even d more.

Babe, I don't give a flying fvck on your freedom of writing, in fact who cares?angry
You even sound illiteratic saying these things.

We shall know who the truth will pass through to. cheesy

There is no word like illiteratic.

I don't speak on nairaland but write.

You are too uneducated and unexposed for me.

BTW, I use my dear to species like you that i know that nothing can be learnt from.
Re: Boyfriend Who Earns N240k Demands His N355k Earning Girlfriend Quit Her Job by Neimar: 11:26am On May 08, 2020
2 love birds quarreling
Re: Boyfriend Who Earns N240k Demands His N355k Earning Girlfriend Quit Her Job by Nobody: 11:39am On May 08, 2020
Neimar:
2 love birds quarreling
My thought exactly!

Those two should get a room. grin
Re: Boyfriend Who Earns N240k Demands His N355k Earning Girlfriend Quit Her Job by Tozic: 11:44am On May 08, 2020
sexylassie2:

There is no word like illiteratic.

I don't speak on nairaland but write.

You are too uneducated and unexposed for me.

BTW, I use my dear to species like you that i know that nothing can be learnt from.

You didn't go to school, school passed through you. May be your teacher didn't teach you the formation of adjective, or may be when your teacher did you were at the school's backyard receiving deeks from different guys. Even if that word can't be found on dictionary give it 2-3yrs you'll see it.

@bolded
Read it yourself and tell me exactly what you wrote nd who now is an illiterate. Onye Ara cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Who Earns N240k Demands His N355k Earning Girlfriend Quit Her Job by sexylassie2(f): 11:45am On May 08, 2020
Tozic:
[/b]

You didn't go to school, school passed through you. May be your teacher didn't teach you the formation of adjective, or may be when your teacher did you were at the school's backyard receiving deeks from different guys. Even if that word can't be found on dictionary give it 2-3yrs you'll see it.

@bolded
Read it yourself and tell me exactly what you wrote nd who now is an illiterate. Onye Ara cheesy

i hate it when an illiterate mention me. pls dont try it next time
Re: Boyfriend Who Earns N240k Demands His N355k Earning Girlfriend Quit Her Job by Tozic: 11:53am On May 08, 2020
sexylassie2:

i hate it when an illiterate mention me. pls dont try it next time
Okay ma cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Who Earns N240k Demands His N355k Earning Girlfriend Quit Her Job by AfroKnight: 12:08pm On May 08, 2020
She works 10am to 10pm.

The man is right. No other woman (much less, a man) can truly replace a mother in the life of a newborn.

This woman is being unreasonable and quite dishonest by interpreting this in such a simplistic manner.

The both of you close late. You are the mother. But somehow you cannot imagine that your baby comes first, not you? May we not be shackled with unreasonable wives.
Re: Boyfriend Who Earns N240k Demands His N355k Earning Girlfriend Quit Her Job by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 08, 2020
Nonsenseangry
And whoever believes this trash is worst than my dead dog embarassed
Re: Boyfriend Who Earns N240k Demands His N355k Earning Girlfriend Quit Her Job by Humanoid01(m): 12:32pm On May 08, 2020
A child needs his mother in the very early stages of his life. I see the point the man is making, but he shouldn't make it seem like it should be an easy thing for her to do. As such, she has to choose one out of two options:

• Keep the job and forfeit the marriage. OR

• Get married, keep the job, discuss with her husband and decide not to get pregnant for a specific time period, save up from her salary, think of a good business to establish which wouldn't take much of her time away from her family. Then after that specific period has elapsed, establish a business and get pregnant.
Re: Boyfriend Who Earns N240k Demands His N355k Earning Girlfriend Quit Her Job by Genesils(m): 1:07pm On May 08, 2020
That's not wise at all..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do One Handle A Woman Who Do Have Anger Issues? / Is It Right To Marry Someone Baby Mama / “am In Love With My Daughter She Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her In Bed”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.