Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) (64380 Views)

Aondofa Kefas Azonto: JTF Arrest Benue Militia Leader And Most Wanted Criminal / Lady Murdered And Dumped In The Bush In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Stella Doosuur Mnda Raped To Death In Benue. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by reaky(m): 11:59am On May 08, 2020
Dead men tell no tell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On May 08, 2020
Some good news grin
Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by maxzzo1(m): 11:59am On May 08, 2020
Modsfav:

U don't know what u are saying. He killed my uncle and his wife (my uncle was a police man). Only if u know how deadly this man was, u won't say that. He won't be able to even recall how many lives he had wasted before his cup got full
Na still mini militia

2 Likes

Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by raphretle: 12:00pm On May 08, 2020
This one na Old man ooo Abi Na beaten turn am to old man...
Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 12:00pm On May 08, 2020
Question please. Was he killed before or after he was tied up?

2 Likes

Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Orjitex15(m): 12:01pm On May 08, 2020
Modsfav:

U don't know what u are saying. He killed my uncle and his wife (my uncle was a police man). Only if u know how deadly this man was, u won't say that. He won't be able to even recall how many lives he had wasted before his cup got full
orne, when this thing happened?
Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by IAmSkinny: 12:01pm On May 08, 2020
H

1 Like

Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by tamdun: 12:01pm On May 08, 2020
Many people hide under fulani herdsmen to commit crime.

1 Like

Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by BigTableShaker(f): 12:01pm On May 08, 2020
Onyekachi419:
How is that related to the news
His father is an Igbo man, he brought him to benue when he was young.

1 Like

Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by betterman22(m): 12:02pm On May 08, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by betterman22(m): 12:02pm On May 08, 2020
BigTableShaker:

kiss
Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Irore: 12:03pm On May 08, 2020
Modsfav:

He killed my uncle and his wife (my uncle was a police man).
As if the police and government of the day did not know his whereabout all this while. Your uncle's fellow policemen sold your uncle out. Thank God it's all over.
Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Onyekachi419(f): 12:04pm On May 08, 2020
BigTableShaker:

That means he is ur relation u seem to know alot about him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Germi9: 12:04pm On May 08, 2020
Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 08, 2020
What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul.
Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 08, 2020
Crime never pays.

Ritual killing
Armed robbery
Yahoo yahoo

One day!

Just one day, you will be exposed and killed or Jailed.

Oh you have Charms?

They will fail one day and you will be surprised.

Look at the the pictures up there. Those charms once worked for him.

A Latin Wiseman was asked to describe crime in one sentence and he said "Etut' vatis gras loi gras atitas vamiah" What a great wisdom! grin

If you imbibe his wisdom you won't involve in crime. Never!
Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by donMIG(m): 12:06pm On May 08, 2020
Weitin him go tell God now
Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Yongsiggz(m): 12:07pm On May 08, 2020
Babankwara:
hmm Allah Will Keep Exposing dem insha Allah Amin

And exposed Una book haram agency sponsored by de North n headslammer jihadist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by pheonixdld2(m): 12:07pm On May 08, 2020
Ofcourse you can, even 30 minutes after paying the previous and your borrowing limit might be increased.
airminem:
Bloody lies. Security agents and lie MOHAMMED are one problem of peace in Nigeria

RIP to the dead

Hi people, i applied for a BRANCH LOAN via app and got the loan disburst to me(account) immediately. Today i just paid the loan to branch before it due date which is in 13days front.
QUESTION:
Can i re apply for a fresh branch loan immediately today?

short and simple please any answer?

1 Like

Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by akure1stson: 12:07pm On May 08, 2020
Good work Nigeria army
Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by airminem(f): 12:07pm On May 08, 2020
Modsfav:

Sorry about your uncle and other innocent people

They all can Rest In Peace NOW
Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by OgbanjeProphet: 12:08pm On May 08, 2020
And all his juju could not protect him

Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by BigTableShaker(f): 12:09pm On May 08, 2020
Onyekachi419:
That means he is ur relation u seem to know alot about him
Next time I see you, remind me not to talk to you.

2 Likes

Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Poorboy41: 12:11pm On May 08, 2020
He is dead but his manhood lives on grin grin
Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Jamesilvar(m): 12:15pm On May 08, 2020
See as e no hard dem to release pictures.
If na boko haram now, na only audio
Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by frozen70(f): 12:16pm On May 08, 2020
Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 12:20pm On May 08, 2020
OP nor make me vex, edit that topic!

There is nothing graphic in the corpse of a killer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by GreenArrow1(m): 12:20pm On May 08, 2020
OgbeniOja1:
Just 1AK 47. Is this one a string man sef??. I want to be seeing caches of ammunition. Berretas, rocket launchers. Even cult boys get amo pass this one. Na him them waste combined efforts on??. Somebody that them for use man o war catch sef

Don't let the quest for "likes" make you to spit rubbish. When Osama was killed, was he with rocket launchers and tanks? The people know how much this guy and his militia has terrorized their lives for years.
The NA must now get the rest of the group.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Married Woman Gang Raped In Front Of Her Husband In Cross River State. Photos / The Evil Girls In Babcock University / Missing Hunchback Man Found Dead Two Weeks After He Was Kidnapped (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.