Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,058 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) (64382 Views)

Aondofa Kefas Azonto: JTF Arrest Benue Militia Leader And Most Wanted Criminal / Lady Murdered And Dumped In The Bush In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Stella Doosuur Mnda Raped To Death In Benue. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by ariefadenco: 12:53pm On May 08, 2020
Someone operating with a locally made gun has been the most wanted criminal in Nigeria?
Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by TruthinAction: 12:54pm On May 08, 2020
When will they kill the leader of herdsmen terrorizing most of our communities?

1 Like

Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by CzarChris(m): 12:54pm On May 08, 2020
BigTableShaker:
Igbo amaka
So you are implying that he is Igbo, when the report clearly says Benue.

I pity you, your hatred for Igbos will definitely one day push you to commit suicide by falling into a filled up septic tank and drowning in poop.

2 Likes

Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by GamalNasser: 12:57pm On May 08, 2020
Modsfav:

U don't know what u are saying. He killed my uncle and his wife (my uncle was a police man). Only if u know how deadly this man was, u won't say that. He won't be able to even recall how many lives he had wasted before his cup got full

Are you from Benue?
Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Modsfav: 12:57pm On May 08, 2020
ariefadenco:
Someone operating with a locally made gun has been the most wanted criminal in Nigeria?
U don't know what u are talking about. Forget the images u saw above.

1 Like

Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by eleko1: 12:58pm On May 08, 2020
Only greedy peeps will fall for their game.
friday2011:

No mind them, criminals, work, dem no wan work.

E get another one wey dey always display bet9ja odd advert, i no no why him never wreck bet9ja company with the sure odds yet. Oleburuku
Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Modsfav: 1:01pm On May 08, 2020
GamalNasser:

Are you from Benue?
Yea. I live in the said town

2 Likes

Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 1:03pm On May 08, 2020
sirdick17:

Wake up....most of these crime re not committed by fulani
you are the one that should wake up....

2 Likes

Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:04pm On May 08, 2020
God left nigeria a long time ago
Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by miscellany(m): 1:08pm On May 08, 2020
Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by GamalNasser: 1:15pm On May 08, 2020
Modsfav:

Yea. I live in the said town

Sorry about your loss
Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Ogilinsaka: 1:20pm On May 08, 2020
BigTableShaker:

Next time I see you, remind me not to talk to you.

Next time, don't be silly. Cos your stupidity amaka..!
Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by BafanaBafana: 1:22pm On May 08, 2020
Exmilitant:
Why call a common thief who rapes, robs, kidnap and murders his own people a militia? Niggar should have used his position to protect his people from the fury of herdsmen but what do you expect from middle belters who are neither here nor there?
Neither here nor there means what?
Use your region as an example in your explanation please
Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Mogajunior(m): 1:22pm On May 08, 2020
My only concern is how I can get that spark there to light my Kpo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by classicfrank4u(m): 1:25pm On May 08, 2020
KingAzubuike:

So the excuse is that because his juju didn't work, it had probably expired lol.. these things are not real.. there's nothing like juju.
They do work... But will always fail one day
Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Kabaka100: 1:35pm On May 08, 2020
Marcanthony:
Upon all the juju.. Maybe he forgot to check the expiry date
...and he probably forgot to renew it while in action
Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 08, 2020
bigiyaro:
good, the same expertise and efforts should also be directed at the Fulani militia too.

Exactly.
Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 1:41pm On May 08, 2020
classicfrank4u:

They do work... But will always fail one day
Oh the excuse is that they'll always fail one day
Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by ayanbaba2(m): 1:48pm On May 08, 2020
saponda250:
Good day Fellow Nairalanders,

During the Lockdown, I earned a total of N19,000 in the month on April.

Yes, It's not much but its something during this trying times of Covid 19 Pandemic.

I was offered 10% daily on my investment and a whooping 20% on referrals.

want to know more about ??

After you register, Join the Telegram for better info

Check my signature Below for Link

and you registered this account yesterday?

gather your family members and enjoy the loot... simple!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by ayanbaba2(m): 1:51pm On May 08, 2020
hhht:
101% LEGIT BUSINESS YOU CAN DO WITH YOUR PHONE AND FROM HOME

How you can easily be making atleast N3,000 ON DAILY BASIS LEGITIMATELY.
All payments goes directly into your local bank account. This is not a SCAM please.

For more details, check my signature.

you must be a millionaire now, abi?

all your post since you registered this account yesterday is all about this! maka why?

this is a scam!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 2:04pm On May 08, 2020
Modsfav:

U don't know what u are saying. He killed my uncle and his wife (my uncle was a police man). Only if u know how deadly this man was, u won't say that. He won't be able to even recall how many lives he had wasted before his cup got full

Calm down bro, "mini militia" is an android game
Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by iammolise(m): 2:04pm On May 08, 2020
And the most funny thing about it is that this guy (before being "neutralized"=killed) would be amongst regular people, he'll even be more playful and jovial than most, some people will even love him. SMH

So long...
Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by OgbeniOja1: 2:19pm On May 08, 2020
I simply said my mind. Say yours and waka pass.
As for Osama, several people WHR killed to get to him. I just hope he isn't a passer by that gun was planted on.

GreenArrow1:

Don't let the quest for "likes" make you to spit rubbish. When Osama was killed, was he with rocket launchers and tanks? The people know how much this guy and his militia has terrorized their lives for years.
The NA must now get the rest of the group.
Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by jayaim: 2:23pm On May 08, 2020
A criminal is a criminal. If is easy go & do what he did. Aproko kobo kobo
Tomiwa69:
Mini militias
Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Feelfree700(m): 2:36pm On May 08, 2020
He was the person who robbed during our NYSC in 2015. God punish him.
Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Quaddafi29: 2:43pm On May 08, 2020
Good one Operation whirl Stroke but sometimes your stories are simply too unbelievable. You need me to burnish and furnish your recitals. You got this bad nigger on the highway, I am sure he wasn't operating alone but the record recites a one man gang, from the gun to the picture which to me proclaims more of a capture and eliminate operation ( extra judicial) than heat of the moment killing. Thank you
Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by McTested(m): 2:44pm On May 08, 2020
Was thinking this man is immortal, can't recall how many of my persons pass away because of him.

And he nearly burn my entire village to ashes just because of bag, ordinary bag fa.

Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Simbrixton(m): 2:57pm On May 08, 2020
Dat zaki biam region since Obasanjo days
Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 2:58pm On May 08, 2020
Onyekachi419:

How is that related to the news

I find myself increasingly falling for your beauty. I could do anything to make you mine. Let's share with you giving me your account details and phone number
Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Discombulator: 3:40pm On May 08, 2020
mabeni:
your uncle probably paid for the crime he committed against innocent Nigerians through him. Police are criminals.
Learn to use your brain

1 Like

Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Discombulator: 3:44pm On May 08, 2020
ariefadenco:
So Ak47 is a locally made gun right
Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Discombulator: 3:46pm On May 08, 2020
McTested:
Was thinking this man is immortal, can't recall how many of my persons pass away because of him.

And he nearly burn my entire village to ashes just because of bag, ordinary bag fa.

Sorry,you mean he attempted to burn down a village because of a BAG,what was in the bag.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Married Woman Gang Raped In Front Of Her Husband In Cross River State. Photos / The Evil Girls In Babcock University / Missing Hunchback Man Found Dead Two Weeks After He Was Kidnapped (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.