Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,119 members, 7,867,232 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:38 PM

Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Nasarawa Over A Phone Call With Another Lady - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Nasarawa Over A Phone Call With Another Lady (71422 Views)

24-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Son After The Father Rejected Him In Delta State / Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter / Fulani Herdsman Kills His Brother In Nasarawa Over Missing Cow (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Nasarawa Over A Phone Call With Another Lady by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 09, 2020
I am beginning to hate monogamy!!

The entitlement mentality involved is scary!!!
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Nasarawa Over A Phone Call With Another Lady by paix(m): 3:12pm On May 09, 2020
tunary:
The ladies know say Toto when tight dey sweet pass toto when don slack with too much allowance, that is why most of them dey use toothpaste, alum and different kinds of cream just to make am tight again but it can never be the same again. that is why we dey advice ladies make them no dey charge their phone with different chargers because different chargers go destroy their charging port. that's why some ladies don develop red sea
How can we know the culprit, slack charging port or small joystick?
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Nasarawa Over A Phone Call With Another Lady by tunary(m): 3:24pm On May 09, 2020
paix:
How can we know the culprit, slack charging port or small joystick?
Until you browse their website before you'll know the one that have evolved to the red sea
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Nasarawa Over A Phone Call With Another Lady by Adeboyefa(f): 3:55pm On May 09, 2020
Is that her way of thanking God for letting her get married and pregnant so early in life? Her husband's exes who were dismissed as "evening newspapers" must be secretly mocking them now.

The Bible allows a cheated spouse to divorce (Matthew 19:9) or forgive (as Hosea did) but never to kill. Murderers (but not divorcees) are on the list of those to be doomed (Revelation 21: 8 ). Walk away when very angry (Proverbs 17:14) to avoid losing control.
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Nasarawa Over A Phone Call With Another Lady by paix(m): 5:17pm On May 09, 2020
tunary:
Until you browse their website before you'll know the one that have evolved to the red sea
Ok o.
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Nasarawa Over A Phone Call With Another Lady by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 09, 2020
gypsey:
you are clearly depressed or mentally sick, go see a psychiatric ASAP. angry

Have u been homeless b4 or do u want t experience it, or does any of ur ancestors have any history of mental illness? Seems u did brain surgery recently so I will let this one pass!
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Nasarawa Over A Phone Call With Another Lady by HeadNigga: 8:21pm On May 09, 2020
Eunetmoi:

Man, maybe you need to get a lil more busy in order to demand less of pussy. grin

Check my signature for some help
will rather sign my signature on your pussy
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Nasarawa Over A Phone Call With Another Lady by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 09, 2020
Heathrow44:

Have u been homeless b4 or do u want t experience it, or does any of ur ancestors have any history of mental illness? Seems u did brain surgery recently so I will let this one pass!
If you are homeless that's your own palaver, if were not a lazy bum you would have been in work and able to afford a place to live.
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Nasarawa Over A Phone Call With Another Lady by bukatyne(f): 10:31pm On May 09, 2020
LordKO:

If no be say you be Nigerian, I for bet say na one professor Melinda Scott dey behind dis your moniker. As you de always throw question to know more about a contributor's true intention without resorting to assumption, na so she de always do. Mama de mama. LOL.

Hahahahahahaha.

Thanks for the compliment sir.

Who knows, I might still be a prof in future. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) / Kano Woman Locked Up By Her Husband For 3 Days Dies (Disturbing Photos) / Unrepentant Indian Serial Rapist Hacked To Death By 200 Women In Revenge Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.