Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Most Ladies Won't Understand: Truth About Menstrual Cycle And Ovulation Period - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Most Ladies Won't Understand: Truth About Menstrual Cycle And Ovulation Period (1989 Views)

After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts / What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? / When Is Likely Her Ovulation Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Most Ladies Won't Understand: Truth About Menstrual Cycle And Ovulation Period by Ishilove: 7:49pm On Jan 09, 2021
Hathor5:

grin grin

This article explains it well:

https://www.verywellfamily.com/basal-body-temperature-charting-get-pregnant-faster-1960300

It also mentions cervical mucus. A sign to watch for when you want to get pregnant. wink
Thanks! You're a darl kiss wink

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Won't Understand: Truth About Menstrual Cycle And Ovulation Period by Hathor5(f): 12:03am On Jan 10, 2021
Ishilove:

Thanks! You're a darl kiss wink

kiss smiley
Re: Most Ladies Won't Understand: Truth About Menstrual Cycle And Ovulation Period by Auxtin85(m): 7:23am On Jan 11, 2021
Klass99:

Lol grin.

I'm looking to prevent pregnancy at all cost and every means possible. While I practice celibacy is there a means to do this in marriage without invasive procedures or procedures which cause weight gain?

That digital app you mentioned does it tell you how close you are to menopause, how soon or quickly it will happen for a person? Early and permanent menopause will be a huge relief to me abeg, I used to bleed for 7 days. The first time it did abracadabra and acted like it was going to rain for less than 7 days I was so excited, I thought to myself could this be a sign that my days of bleeding are coming to an end? Imagine my disappointment when that didn't happen.

There was a front page story on NL a few years ago where a 30 or 33 year old lady said she stopped bleeding and had to go to a doctor to rectify the issue so she could have kids later. She got married had 2 kids and then one day divulged the info to hubby and the guy went gaga ......but I digress. I have wished more than once that I had her condition, I won't even seek to rectify it I will just carry on living my life.

But wetin dey worry all of us dey different sha.

You have right to whatever you wish to do with your life but honestly you are one mystery I wish I could solve. I’m not trying to be mean with words but I hope you don’t regret this adventure sometime in the future.

I asked you this question not too long ago and I’m going to ask again “are you medically alright” ?

You have to travel outside Nigeria to find a man that has same mindset.

White men will willingly accept your condition because there are many of them who are willing to make dogs and cats their children or maybe you have to look for a man who has given up on his fertility condition.

I come in peace and I hope we can have a private conversation someday soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

African Man With 999 Wives / marriage / HIV Positive Woman Sues Husband For Refusing Her SEX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.