Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Most Ladies Won't Understand: Truth About Menstrual Cycle And Ovulation Period - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Most Ladies Won't Understand: Truth About Menstrual Cycle And Ovulation Period (1987 Views)

After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts / What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? / When Is Likely Her Ovulation Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Ladies Won't Understand: Truth About Menstrual Cycle And Ovulation Period by lukui: 12:05pm On May 08, 2020
SURE TRUTH MENSTRUAL CYCLE AND OVULATION PERIOD...

Most ladies don't understand this because of much heavy grammar used to teach it, and we don't listen to our body too.

Pls read, start listening to your body for signs and follow the simple analysis/steps for ease of getting pregnant........ �

MENSTRUAL PERIOD:The time blood flows out of your private area, when you use pad. �

MENSTRUAL CYCLE: Days it takes to see another blood in the month. If you last saw your period in October 11th and it started again on November 10th 2017, then you have 30days cycle (count from 11 October to 10 November).

NOTE: It is erroneous to believe its 28days cycle, different women have different cycles ranging from 21-35 days. �

OVULATION PERIOD: This is time to get pregnant without stress. This is 2 weeks after your period or 2 weeks before the next period.

Here's a simple way to calculate your ovulation (unsafe) period.

1. From the first day you see the blood of your period.

2. Pick up a calendar and count 14 days including the first day of the blood stain.

3. Mark the 14th day with a pen.

4. Mark 3 days before the 14th day, and

5.mark 2 days after the 14th day.

6. You will notice you have 6 days marked. These 6 days are your ovulation/fertile days also known as unsafe period. That is if you have sex on any of these days, then you have 98% chances of being pregnant.

7. Do this every month diligently Qua OTHER DAY IS YOUR SAFE PERIOD.

For example: 1. If your period is 11th Nov, 2017, 2. 14 days after the first day of the blood stain will be on 24h of this Nov month (2weeks after) counting from 11th. 3. 14th day is on the 24th November 2017. 4. 3days before the 14th day is 21, 22, 23. 5. 2days after 24th November 2017 is 25 and 26 6. 21-26th November (6days) is when you are ovulating. It is your fertile window and period.

**Don't forget that the 6 days is a reminder that sperm stays in the female body for about 6 days. Any sexual contact in between ovulation period will form something that has ears, eyes, etc.

ALSO...... If you want a baby girl, have sex between 3 days before ovulation (21- 23rd) 2017. For a baby boy on the main ovulation day and 3 days after 24th. ...........

MAJOR SIGNS THAT YOUR OVULATION HAS BEGAN... You don't need a doctor, just relax. After 2 weeks you may feel the following:

1. Headache.

2. High body temperature.

3. Dizziness (feeling of tiredness and sleepiness).

4. Breast tenderness/ size increases just like when you are menstruating.

5. Increased sex drive.

6. Light cramps or pain on one side of the pelvis.

7. Abdominal bloating.

8. Heightened sense of smell, taste or vision (you eat more).

9. Vagina mucus becomes slippery (if you notice, put it in between fingers...it stretches like thick catarrh or snail mucus...colorless like egg white. ...........

N/B: If you have headache without a cause, check back to when your period started.

You can drink both malt and peak milk....don't run to the pharmacist always on issues that can be naturally handled, because drugs are not always good on girls.

Or you can take only paracetamol. �

MEN, read and educate your wives and sisters, most don't know this. Women are not climbing climbing tools, care and share!!!

27 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Most Ladies Won't Understand: Truth About Menstrual Cycle And Ovulation Period by yemobrown(m): 12:28pm On May 08, 2020
Thanks for sharing. Very informative.
Re: Most Ladies Won't Understand: Truth About Menstrual Cycle And Ovulation Period by ikemesit4477: 1:42pm On May 08, 2020
You are correct! Kudos!

2 Likes

Re: Most Ladies Won't Understand: Truth About Menstrual Cycle And Ovulation Period by samworthyever: 3:40pm On May 08, 2020
Thanks much. This is really educating
Re: Most Ladies Won't Understand: Truth About Menstrual Cycle And Ovulation Period by Abaniwealth(f): 3:48pm On May 08, 2020
God bless u for this...U av really helped thousands of people outside...I will save this info for life...
Re: Most Ladies Won't Understand: Truth About Menstrual Cycle And Ovulation Period by PuZZyNegro: 4:45pm On May 08, 2020
lukui:
SURE TRUTH MENSTRUAL CYCLE AND OVULATION PERIOD...

Most ladies don't understand this because of much heavy grammar used to teach it, and we don't listen to our body too.

Pls read, start listening to your body for signs and follow the simple analysis/steps for ease of getting pregnant........ �

MENSTRUAL PERIOD:The time blood flows out of your private area, when you use pad. �

MENSTRUAL CYCLE: Days it takes to see another blood in the month. If you last saw your period in October 11th and it started again on November 10th 2017, then you have 30days cycle (count from 11 October to 10 November).

NOTE: It is erroneous to believe its 28days cycle, different women have different cycles ranging from 21-35 days. �

OVULATION PERIOD: This is time to get pregnant without stress. This is 2 weeks after your period or 2 weeks before the next period.

Here's a simple way to calculate your ovulation (unsafe) period.

1. From the first day you see the blood of your period.

2. Pick up a calendar and count 14 days including the first day of the blood stain.

3. Mark the 14th day with a pen.

4. Mark 3 days before the 14th day, and

5.mark 2 days after the 14th day.

6. You will notice you have 6 days marked. These 6 days are your ovulation/fertile days also known as unsafe period. That is if you have sex on any of these days, then you have 98% chances of being pregnant.

7. Do this every month diligently Qua OTHER DAY IS YOUR SAFE PERIOD.

For example: 1. If your period is 11th Nov, 2017, 2. 14 days after the first day of the blood stain will be on 24h of this Nov month (2weeks after) counting from 11th. 3. 14th day is on the 24th November 2017. 4. 3days before the 14th day is 21, 22, 23. 5. 2days after 24th November 2017 is 25 and 26 6. 21-26th November (6days) is when you are ovulating. It is your fertile window and period.

**Don't forget that the 6 days is a reminder that sperm stays in the female body for about 6 days. Any sexual contact in between ovulation period will form something that has ears, eyes, etc.

ALSO...... If you want a baby girl, have sex between 3 days before ovulation (21- 23rd) 2017. For a baby boy on the main ovulation day and 3 days after 24th. ...........

MAJOR SIGNS THAT YOUR OVULATION HAS BEGAN... You don't need a doctor, just relax. After 2 weeks you may feel the following:

1. Headache.

2. High body temperature.

3. Dizziness (feeling of tiredness and sleepiness).

4. Breast tenderness/ size increases just like when you are menstruating.

5. Increased sex drive.

6. Light cramps or pain on one side of the pelvis.

7. Abdominal bloating.

8. Heightened sense of smell, taste or vision (you eat more).

9. Vagina mucus becomes slippery (if you notice, put it in between fingers...it stretches like thick catarrh or snail mucus...colorless like egg white. ...........

N/B: If you have headache without a cause, check back to when your period started.

You can drink both malt and peak milk....don't run to the pharmacist always on issues that can be naturally handled, because drugs are not always good on girls.

Or you can take only paracetamol. �

MEN, read and educate your wives and sisters, most don't know this. Women are not climbing climbing tools, care and share!!!

Great writeup. Although, this is not the general rule...

There are exceptions

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Won't Understand: Truth About Menstrual Cycle And Ovulation Period by GreaterGraceGG(f): 5:52pm On May 08, 2020
You tried, but let me tell you this, body differs
Someone trying for a particular gender can read this now and follow what you have up here and it will end up as a failure because of their body chemistry.

Peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Ladies Won't Understand: Truth About Menstrual Cycle And Ovulation Period by Ishilove: 7:21pm On May 08, 2020
Some women see their period twice a month

2 Likes

Re: Most Ladies Won't Understand: Truth About Menstrual Cycle And Ovulation Period by lukui: 4:39am On May 09, 2020
I don't know any thing about the writeup above trust me because I am a man and I never get girlfriend talkless of wife, I just saw it on Facebook, copied it added two or three maggi and salt and dropped it here.

Someone said some women menstruate twice in a month, chai that will pain like hell? How will she go about it?
Re: Most Ladies Won't Understand: Truth About Menstrual Cycle And Ovulation Period by purplecoco(f): 5:01am On May 09, 2020
Ishilove:
Some women see their period twice a month
I think that can be due to stress, or why is that?
Re: Most Ladies Won't Understand: Truth About Menstrual Cycle And Ovulation Period by Ishilove: 7:28am On May 09, 2020
purplecoco:
I think that can be due to stress, or why is that?
Not stress. It's short cycle. For instance she sees her period on the 2nd of March, but because of her short cycle of 27 days, her next period is 29th March. That's twice in the same month.

cc lukui

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Won't Understand: Truth About Menstrual Cycle And Ovulation Period by Ulunne777(f): 7:31am On May 09, 2020
lukui:
I don't know any thing about the writeup above trust me because I am a man and I never get girlfriend talkless of wife, I just saw it on Facebook, copied it added two or three maggi and salt and dropped it here.

Someone said some women menstruate twice in a month, chai that will pain like hell? How will she go about it?

Women with shorter cycles will have their ovulations before the 14th day and those with longer cycles more than 16 days.

It differs

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Won't Understand: Truth About Menstrual Cycle And Ovulation Period by purplecoco(f): 8:18am On May 09, 2020
Ishilove:

Not stress. It's short cycle. For instance she sees her period on the 2nd of March, but because of her short cycle of 27 days, her next period is 29th March. That's twice in the same month.

cc lu.kui
Okay. Good to know, it’s just that I know someone that had seen her period for up till 5 days and in the two weeks, She saw it again for another 3-4 days. She went to the Hospital and they told her that she was seriously stressed out.

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Won't Understand: Truth About Menstrual Cycle And Ovulation Period by GreaterGraceGG(f): 8:23am On May 09, 2020
I have a friend with short cycle, her period is always twice in a month and it always last for 7days for each period. But thank God she is getting better now. She was suffering from hormonal imbalance
Re: Most Ladies Won't Understand: Truth About Menstrual Cycle And Ovulation Period by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:02am On May 09, 2020
Nice......if only the baby gal/boy timing truly works, better.
Re: Most Ladies Won't Understand: Truth About Menstrual Cycle And Ovulation Period by DAramis: 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2021
lukui:

......... For example:

1. If your period is 11th November, 2017,

2. 14 days after the first day of the blood stain will be on 24th of November (2weeks after counting from 11th)

3. 14th day is on the 24th November 2017.

4. 3days before the 14th day is 21st , 22nd and 23rd November, 2017

5. 2days after 24th November 2017 is 25th and 26th

6. 21st to 26th November is when you are ovulating. It is your fertile window and period. Probability of getting pregnant is very high.

Nice one bro. So in essence, all things being equal (that is no double ovulation period), the person should start the counting from the first day the ovulation starts to work out the other remaining part (safe period and unsafe period).

To the ladies, do you mind dropping a simplified version of this for those with irregular period or double period in a month. What of those that said something about 2 days interval whatever (Didn't really understand what it meant). Like, ovulation period start on 17th November, the upcoming month, it will start on 15th December. Can someone explain further (for my understanding.)

NB: I checked online but couldn't get a single information regarding to it. Some websites only suggested entering some value to give you the ovulation period, and others. I prefer getting a full grasp of it than trusting on an app that might fail.
Re: Most Ladies Won't Understand: Truth About Menstrual Cycle And Ovulation Period by Hathor5(f): 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2021
lukui:

The ovulation may occur as early as on the eleventh day after the first blood flow. In this case, having sex on the 9th day would improve chances to get pregnant. It's dangerous to say when the safe/unsafe period is because it depends on the length of the cycle. I have a digital ovulation tracker and can only recommend it to anyone who can afford it and who has a regular menstrual cycle.
Re: Most Ladies Won't Understand: Truth About Menstrual Cycle And Ovulation Period by Ishilove: 3:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
Hathor5:

The ovulation may occur as early as on the eleventh day after the first blood flow. In this case, having sex on the 9th day would improve chances to get pregnant. It's dangerous to say when the safe/unsafe period is because it depends on the length of the cycle. I have a digital ovulation tracker and can only recommend it to anyone who can afford it and who has a regular menstrual cycle.
What do you recommend for those with irregular cycle?
Re: Most Ladies Won't Understand: Truth About Menstrual Cycle And Ovulation Period by joseph1832(m): 3:48pm On Jan 09, 2021
Hathor5:

so you're saying having unprotected sex where the man deposits his semen inside the woman, will most likely lead to pregnancy if both of them are fertile?
Re: Most Ladies Won't Understand: Truth About Menstrual Cycle And Ovulation Period by Hathor5(f): 3:51pm On Jan 09, 2021
Ishilove:

What do you recommend for those with irregular cycle?

To get pregnant or to prevent pregnancy?
Re: Most Ladies Won't Understand: Truth About Menstrual Cycle And Ovulation Period by Hathor5(f): 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2021
joseph1832:
so you're saying having unprotected sex where the man deposits his semen inside the woman, will most likely lead to pregnancy if both of the are fertile?

How do you think babies are made? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Won't Understand: Truth About Menstrual Cycle And Ovulation Period by joseph1832(m): 4:00pm On Jan 09, 2021
Hathor5:

How do you think babies are made? cheesy
by teaching the woman algebra. Duh! undecided

I've heard about people having unprotected sex and not one instance of the woman getting pregnant.
Re: Most Ladies Won't Understand: Truth About Menstrual Cycle And Ovulation Period by Klass99(f): 4:03pm On Jan 09, 2021
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Most Ladies Won't Understand: Truth About Menstrual Cycle And Ovulation Period by Ishilove: 4:18pm On Jan 09, 2021
Hathor5:

To get pregnant or to prevent pregnancy?
To get pregnant
Re: Most Ladies Won't Understand: Truth About Menstrual Cycle And Ovulation Period by Klass99(f): 4:21pm On Jan 09, 2021
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Most Ladies Won't Understand: Truth About Menstrual Cycle And Ovulation Period by Hathor5(f): 4:26pm On Jan 09, 2021
Ishilove:

To get pregnant

Taking the basal body temperature can help determine when the woman is most fertile. It's a relatively easy method. And then make as much love as your life depends on it. grin
Re: Most Ladies Won't Understand: Truth About Menstrual Cycle And Ovulation Period by Hathor5(f): 4:32pm On Jan 09, 2021
Klass99:

Lol grin.

grin

I'm looking to prevent pregnancy at all cost and every means possible. While I practice celibacy is there a means to do this in marriage without invasive procedures or procedures which cause weight gain?

That digital app you mentioned does it tell you how close you are to menopause or how soon or quickly it will come for a person?

No, it only tells you when you have to use condoms to prevent pregnancy or not to have s.ex at all. A vasectomy would be the best option for you if hubby is not eager to populate the earth with more people either. wink By the way, one of my best friends is just like you. She does not want to have children ever. I like people who know what they want or don't want.

Early and permanent menopause will be a huge relief to me abeg, I used to bleed for 7 days. The first time it did abracadabra and acted like it was going to rain for less than 7 days I was so excited,
I thought to myself could this be a sign that my days of bleeding are coming to an end? Imagine my disappointment when that didn't happen.

I understand why you are looking forward to menopause but your menstrual cycle is a sign of good health. I love the different phases of it. They tell me what I need and how to take care of myself. I don't want to scare you but one of my aunts started menopause at 54. You may want to consider the birth control pill or the three months injections though. Doesn't mean that you will gain weight and your skin could even become better after getting them. Just make an informed choice.

There was a front page story on NL a few years ago where a 30 or 33 year old lady said she stopped bleeding and had to go to a doctor to rectify the issue so she could have kids later.

She got married had 2 kids and then one day divulged the info to hubby and the guy went gaga ......but I digress. I have wished more than once that I had her condition, I won't even seek to rectify it I will just carry on living my life.

But wetin dey worry all of us dey different sha.

What was the hubby's issue with that?

bold
True my dear.
Re: Most Ladies Won't Understand: Truth About Menstrual Cycle And Ovulation Period by Hathor5(f): 4:36pm On Jan 09, 2021
joseph1832:
by teaching the woman algebra. Duh! undecided

I've heard about people having unprotected sex and not one instance of the woman getting pregnant.

The woman's egg can only be fertilized within 24-48 hours at most so maybe they were just lucky/unlucky. Some couples are in good health and struggle conceiving. They may need some medical support, e.g. hormonal treatment. A couple I know struggled conceiving, went to a doctor and the doctor told them to relax. They kept trying and trying for years and then gave up and decided to accept God's will not to give them a baby. A few months later, the lady was pregnant. cheesy
Re: Most Ladies Won't Understand: Truth About Menstrual Cycle And Ovulation Period by Klass99(f): 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
smiley
Re: Most Ladies Won't Understand: Truth About Menstrual Cycle And Ovulation Period by Hathor5(f): 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
Klass99:

Babe, I dey come abeg will respond ASAP.

Take your time. kiss
Re: Most Ladies Won't Understand: Truth About Menstrual Cycle And Ovulation Period by Ishilove: 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2021
Hathor5:

Taking the basal body temperature can help determine when the woman is most fertile.
How does that work?

It's a relatively easy method. And then make as much love as your life depends on it. grin
grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Won't Understand: Truth About Menstrual Cycle And Ovulation Period by Hathor5(f): 6:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
Ishilove:

How does that work?

grin cheesy grin

grin grin

This article explains it well:

https://www.verywellfamily.com/basal-body-temperature-charting-get-pregnant-faster-1960300

It also mentions cervical mucus. A sign to watch for when you want to get pregnant. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cake For My Daughter / My House / Does Money Really Give TRUE Happiness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.