Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,679 members, 7,816,782 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Correction On - Tips For Dating African American Women (akata) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Correction On - Tips For Dating African American Women (akata) (795 Views)

How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? / Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Correction On - Tips For Dating African American Women (akata) by AristocraticMe: 4:22pm On May 08, 2020
I was drawn to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/5831213/tips-dating-african-american-akata by a friend of mine so i decided to read and see if i could pick some knowledge but to utmost surprise over 60% of the statements are wrong i mean totally, this is to correct that. We have many people who have never been to America before, so they dont have a wrong impression of the situation. I am a Nigerian, same way i get angry when people saying All Nigerians Are Scammer (Some Nigerians are scammers not all) is the same way i am angry when you stereotype a group of people because of certain people you met

i need to point this out. The kind of people you meet depend on your social circle. If you want to meet a different set of people change your social circle.
In America we have the Poor, Low Class, Lower Middle Class, Upper Middle, Rich, Super Rich.

The poor are the ones highligted in the thread created by pDudd.... they are the illetrates, into drugs, many baby daddies and living on government support. The rest of the group are pretty decent and wont date a Nigerian except the Nigerian is exceptional, they will rather date their fellow Americans. So people like the Poster go for the poor - The old, vulnerable, the druggies, the uneducated and nuisances. ( Just like we have Agberos, they also have here, we normally call them touts in naija.) but here their touts have cars and at least dress nice to some extent.

Tattoos.

If you don't like tattoos, you may want to reconsider going into a relationship with an African American. Most AA women have tattoos on different parts of their bodies. Many of them have tattoos of the names of their past lovers on their body. Some have it on their arms, legs, butts, lower back, breast, face, etc.

Imagine doing the thing from behind and staring down at another man's name on the butt of the woman you are doing. grin

So this is something to think about. Seriously.

CORRECTION - Tattoo all depend on the individual. I am have met alot of Americans who dont have tattoo. It is an individual thing and not a general thing. Just like some seeing Davido and a group of girls in Lekki then coming out to say all Nigerian girls have tattoo....

1 Like

Re: Correction On - Tips For Dating African American Women (akata) by AristocraticMe: 4:30pm On May 08, 2020
Next tip: Akata women aren't very good mother's

An Akata woman will take care of herself and her boyfriend better than her kids. They will neglect their kids or leave them with Grandma just to go and get some good D or go clubbing. And the neglected kid may even be an infant but that means nothing.

Partying and enjoyment comes first before anything else.

CORRECTION - I really dont know the kind of women you meet, most African American women i know will do anything for their kids. It is like reading a news about a Nigerian girl who threw her baby in a dumpster, then you coming out to say all Nigerians girls throw their babies away.

It all depend on your circle, where you live and your life style.
You live in a Ghetto, work in a Ghetto, there is a huge chance you will definitely date a ghetto girl.... what do you expect.

You live in Mushin , work in Mushin, School in Mushin...... you will always meet mushin girls...... it will be bad to now generalize it and say all Lagos girls are rascals.
Re: Correction On - Tips For Dating African American Women (akata) by Graysons: 4:33pm On May 08, 2020
Lol.
Re: Correction On - Tips For Dating African American Women (akata) by AristocraticMe: 4:50pm On May 08, 2020
Next tip: They are not very marriageable

African American culture stems from a background of single motherhood. Most AA females in the US are unmarried and if you look at their family's history, you will find out a history of multiple women with kids from different fathers. Even going back 3 generations. This is quite a normal occurrence in the African American community. There is nothing wrong with having different kids of different colors and skin tones from different men of different kind of color or skin tones. Many families have sibling who look nothing like each other.

Black women in America really don't believe in marriage. They see marriage as an inconvenience when they can be single and get as much penis as they can. Why get married?

So go ahead and marry if you find this unbothersome.

CORRECTION - How can someone make such a statement, Go to Youtube and watch this program - MY BIG WHITE WEDDING, you will see beautiful African Americans getting married with lots of planning. Remember the class division i created about the poor, low class and so on...... Obviously you dont expect someone who is poor, drug addicted, uneducated and into all shades of evil vices to want to get married. What do you expect ?
The Low Class, Middle Class, and Rich will and get married on a reguarly basis. The poster on the former thread is just painting a picture of the kind of people he or she moves it.
Re: Correction On - Tips For Dating African American Women (akata) by AristocraticMe: 5:23pm On May 08, 2020
Next tip: Because there is delicious jollof rice on the table, don't think it's only your eyes that sees it. And that brings me to the next tip. Don't fall for the temptation of her friends. They want you too. They want to take you from her hands like yesterday.

Most of her friends are just like her: string of failed relationships, baby daddies, multiple kids from different men, desperate, or have given up hope on finding a partner.

She will boast about you to her friends. She will tell them everything about you.

You are the jollof rice in the table. grin cheesy

They will see their friend's happiness and how much brighter her life appears now, compared to their dull, drama filled lives. They will want that brightness. And they will want to eat that jollof rice. And they will come for you.

Na that time you go know say you are a hot commodity.

And her friend may be more attractive than her. Everything on their body may appear bigger and better than your woman's own. Biko, don't do it. You will regret it at the end.

That's all I will say about that.

CORRECTION - Is the poster of the thread saying there are no faithful African American lady. That is an aberration, You talking about failed relationships who has not had one, painting African American as sluts is wrong. THEY ARE NOT. Just like we have loosed girls in Nigeria we have the same here. If Nigerian yahoo boys should tell you story of Nigerian girls you will be shock. i have a friend who is dating a Nigerian girl in America, the girl sleeps with other men, the guy is aware, the girl tell am say she no fit get one boy friend. He is my friend.... WHAT OF THAT ONE..... Will you now say all Nigerian girls are like that ?

It is this same attitude Nigerians took to South African till they started turning against us, We go to their country and start behaving as if we are better than me. We feel we know too much and that is why we as Nigerians are where we are today. I TOO KNOW.

How Nigerians treat fellow Nigerians in America is a topic for another day.
Re: Correction On - Tips For Dating African American Women (akata) by AristocraticMe: 5:28pm On May 08, 2020
Next tip: Get used to seeing some certain things in your relationship.

2. Get used to knowing the names of all the characters in Love and Hip hop, Basketball wives, Housewives of Atlanta, and the Kardashian. You will be watching those shows even if you don't want to.

3. Get used to her telling you she's going to the club. Even at almost 50 years old, they still go to the club. Despite the gravitational pull on their former assets, they still feel they are the hottest thing since baked bread. And they will dress to kill in the shortest and tightest outfit while holding up their sagging assets with countless clothing implements. Just say ok. You can't stop Akata from clubbing.

SMH, Wrong, Wrong, Wrong. Absolutely wrong.
Re: Correction On - Tips For Dating African American Women (akata) by KingZaddy(m): 5:55pm On May 08, 2020
Not disputing the fact that the previous guy is correct about his own part but definitely all black americans cannot be classified in that category, never.

its just like saying nigerian girls have nothing to offer only sex, or saying all nigerian girls love money and will not follow a man without money.

for some it can be true but for others? no.

the point is not all black american girls are that irresponsible, depends on the community one finds himself.

1 Like

Re: Correction On - Tips For Dating African American Women (akata) by KingZaddy(m): 5:56pm On May 08, 2020
if you live in certain areas of lagos you will conclude that all girls are whorez and all nigerian guys are yahoo boys.

the community matters

2 Likes

Re: Correction On - Tips For Dating African American Women (akata) by AristocraticMe: 5:59pm On May 08, 2020
I will be back for some more correction.
Re: Correction On - Tips For Dating African American Women (akata) by AristocraticMe: 6:01pm On May 08, 2020
KingZaddy:
Not disputing the fact that the previous guy is correct about his own part but definitely all black americans cannot be classified in that category, never.

its just like saying nigerian girls have nothing to offer only sex, or saying all nigerian girls love money and will not follow a man without money.

the point is not all black american girls are that irresponsible, depends on the community one finds himself.
Thank you. That is what i want to point out. He just created a thread and started making stereotypical statements that are wrong. So i decided to correct the notion so people dont believe all what said and take it for it.
Re: Correction On - Tips For Dating African American Women (akata) by AristocraticMe: 6:01pm On May 08, 2020
KingZaddy:
if you live in certain areas of lagos you will conclude that all girls are whorez and all nigerian guys are yahoo boys.

the community matters
Exactly my point.
Re: Correction On - Tips For Dating African American Women (akata) by ugolinze123(m): 6:30pm On May 08, 2020
it's a two way thing...friend circle, I guess the both of you are right in your own perspectives.
Re: Correction On - Tips For Dating African American Women (akata) by AristocraticMe: 6:37pm On May 08, 2020
Next tip: Be ready for drama anytime. They are full of it. They will take opportunity of anything to try to make money from your misery.

CORRECTION - Reading through the write up makes it obvious that the Op is wrong. let me cite an example here. I once dated an America girl , she never lets me pay for anything. When we go out on dates I pay today , she will pay tommorow. All my years of dating no Nigerian girl has ever done that, will i now say all Nigerians girls are Gold digger and all African American girls share the bills when you are go out. No..

It all depends on the kind of girl. The truth is most of our Nigerians guys just want to use them and dump them, and some of them already know. If you treat someone right they will treat you right whether Asian or Arab.

Guess what most of them are already knowing our game that is why they dont date Nigerians anymore except the ones i mentioned earlier - Old, Druggies, Poor and Uneducated.
Re: Correction On - Tips For Dating African American Women (akata) by drips8(m): 6:50pm On May 08, 2020
KingZaddy:

the community matters

It's a shame that people generalize a whole group based on negative interactions with a few.
Re: Correction On - Tips For Dating African American Women (akata) by AristocraticMe: 6:57pm On May 08, 2020
drips8:

It's a shame that people generalize a whole group based on negative interactions with a few.
That is why i had to create a thread to correction alot of the wrong things he said.
Re: Correction On - Tips For Dating African American Women (akata) by AristocraticMe: 7:02pm On May 08, 2020
Next tip: Always do DNA test for any kids that Akata women have for you.

A DNA test is very necessary when dating Akata women who have kids for you because you can never be sure who owns the kid. Akata women's second home is in the club. They go to the club to find new dick. And many of them don't use condoms for the numerous dicks they collect on the side. So when they come up pregnant, you can be sure within the period the child was conceived, 6 other niggas were hitting it raw.

CORRECTION - THEY GO CLUB AND FIND NEW DICKS - You painting them as sluts is very wrong. That is not true. We have lot of successful African Americans you can google it, so those ones too go to club every time to find dick. I will repeat your circle determines who you meet. You move and deal with riff raffs and then you go ahead and generalise it.

And you come online to teach people how to deceive African American ladies so they can come and marry them in Nigeria ....... It is a shame.
Re: Correction On - Tips For Dating African American Women (akata) by Eniolakiite(f): 7:02pm On May 08, 2020
On point.

KingZaddy:

Re: Correction On - Tips For Dating African American Women (akata) by Eniolakiite(f): 7:05pm On May 08, 2020
You are correct. There are many amazing African Americans here and there are terrible ones too. But that happens everywhere, there will be bad and good people and you don't generalize because of that.

AristocraticMe:
Next tip: Be ready for drama anytime. They are full of it. They will take opportunity of anything to try to make money from your misery.

CORRECTION - Reading through the write up makes it obvious that the Op is wrong. let me cite an example here. I once dated an America girl , she never lets me pay for anything. When we go out on dates I pay today , she will pay tommorow. All my years of dating no Nigerian girl has ever done that, will i now say all Nigerians girls are Gold digger and all African American girls share the bills when you are go out. No..

It all depends on the kind of girl. The truth is most of our Nigerians guys just want to use them and dump them, and some of them already know. If you treat someone right they will treat you right whether Asian or Arab.

Guess what most of them are already knowing our game that is why they dont date Nigerians anymore except the ones i mentioned earlier - Old, Druggies, Poor and Uneducated.

1 Like

Re: Correction On - Tips For Dating African American Women (akata) by adexpa(m): 7:12pm On May 08, 2020
It is never possible to describe population with perfect description. I don't really think all this topics are necessary in the first place cus individual can only talk from their experiences which is base on few encounters.
Re: Correction On - Tips For Dating African American Women (akata) by AristocraticMe: 7:15pm On May 08, 2020
Eniolakiite:
You are correct. There are many amazing African Americans here and there are terrible ones too. But that happens everywhere, there will be bad and good people and you don't generalize because of that.

Gift Ideas for Mother’s Day that won’t cost you in this lockdown. i just watched that... Nice. Do you have an email address ?
Re: Correction On - Tips For Dating African American Women (akata) by Eniolakiite(f): 7:22pm On May 08, 2020
Thanks for watching smiley

AristocraticMe:
Gift Ideas for Mother’s Day that won’t cost you in this lockdown. i just watched that... Nice. Do you have an email address ?

(1) (Reply)

A Quick Test To See If You've Been Infected By The Feminism Virus! / How To Enlarge Your Breast And Butt(ladies Corner) / When Your Salary Finish At The Middle Of The Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.