Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) (44349 Views)

Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) / Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by Joshmuch: 6:47pm On May 08, 2020
alexsoftwork:
Very very Good from the dunamis pastor, yes! This are what we want from this men of God. Weather church open or not, you should be able to impact your society.
Church are met to lead the pace so that others can follow( GOVERNMENT).

Oledepo(Mr tithe) oyakill-omen(Mr masturbation is not a sin) and 5G is Antichrist. Adebo-ole. The man that said "God is trying to flex his muscle through this pandemic.

This is your priority, this is what should be your focus.

Between, I hope this is not a scam by just showing pix and putting it on social media.
I don't trust Nigerian churches this days oo.
which one has you done?

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by amanzejude(m): 6:48pm On May 08, 2020
Nice palliative gift from the private sector.

As per the pandemic, everyone will be fine. Let's remain optimistic and hopeful. At the end of the day, we will come out strong.

The first 400 people to like my Facebook post will be rewarded with airtime.
Once you have hit the "Like" button, inbox me the network that you use.
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10214406165502535&id=1670269925&ref=bookmarks
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by apexc8731: 6:49pm On May 08, 2020
[color=#] 4453204[/color]
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by lereinter(m): 6:54pm On May 08, 2020
Kind gesture

Jehovah will repay them. Amen
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 6:56pm On May 08, 2020
Good one from Dunamis Church
God bless Pastor Paul Enenche
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by Dollabiz: 6:57pm On May 08, 2020
Good
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by biacan(f): 6:58pm On May 08, 2020
iLegendd:
Great work. Commendable.
I hope I'll say the same to you when we're in the other r**** wink
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by lomprico(m): 7:11pm On May 08, 2020
Nice gesture but the publicity is not necessary!
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by HardBishop: 7:12pm On May 08, 2020
Kizzygentle:
This is what Christianity and religious society should be all about not decieving people with prayers and miracles that dosent exist or tithes in d name of enriching their pockets. Bible and quran are to guide our lives and support d weak and helpless. If churches are there for their parishioners in times like this then parishioners will be there for the churches in times of their needs and no one will question any one. May God bless those who are sincere at heart in doing his works.
Good job dunamis.
Isn't it enough for Christianity? Why comparing them with those headslammers?
Can a imam try auch
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by iLegendd(m): 7:12pm On May 08, 2020
biacan:
I hope I'll say the same to you when we're in the other r**** wink

You'll run out with your panties. I derive joy seeing nymphôs plead for mercy. I have never been won — I always win and will always continue to be the head, not the tail.

Eminem would say and I paraphrase, "Sometimes, you're so great at something you don't even know how to brag about it because it doesn't look good on you blowing your trumpet."

Let's allow angel Gabriel to blow it.

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by iLegendd(m): 7:15pm On May 08, 2020
lomprico:
Nice gesture but the publicity is not necessary!

I hate when people say "publicity is not necessary."

If info like this is not made public, these same people that say this and that are not necessary are 100% the same people that'll say, "When COVID-19 was ravaging the country in 2020/2021, what have you people done to help the poor masses?"

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 08, 2020
gypsey:
i have , now go scratch your vagina some where else. sad
Dim-witted fooolll
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by Obyisgood: 7:18pm On May 08, 2020
God bless u daddy n mummy eneche
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by Mvena(f): 7:22pm On May 08, 2020
Nicklaus619:
That's My church,
A proud dunamite cool

Yes oo. We are all dunamites

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by Oludemmins(m): 7:23pm On May 08, 2020
[b][/b]
alexsoftwork:
Very very Good from the dunamis pastor, yes! This are what we want from this men of God. Weather church open or not, you should be able to impact your society.

Oledepo(Mr tithe) oyakill-omen(Mr masturbation is not a sin) and 5G is Antichrist. Adebo-ole. The man that said "God is trying to flex his muscle through this pandemic.

Between, I hope this is not a scam by just showing pix and putting it on social media.
See what you have just said
It shows you are stupid[color=#550000][quote author=alexsoftwork post=89328204]Very very Good from the dunamis pastor, yes! This are what we want from this men of God. Weather church open or not, you should be able to impact your society.

Oledepo(Mr tit
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:26pm On May 08, 2020
God will continue to bless him and his ministry.
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by Smony: 7:29pm On May 08, 2020
May God bless and prosper u Sir. may his oil never run dry from ur life, as u remember the needed at this difficult tym may God also remember u when u need him. IJN
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by Okwyjesus(m): 7:35pm On May 08, 2020
alexsoftwork:

Awww sorry refund sheeple.

Wise man. How many books have you written
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by afecgivers: 7:37pm On May 08, 2020
Thank you Dr/Pastor
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by lomprico(m): 7:38pm On May 08, 2020
iLegendd:

I hate when people say "publicity is not necessary."

If info like this is not made public, these same people that say this and that are not necessary are 100% the same people that'll say, "When COVID-19 was ravaging the country in 2020/2021, what have you people done to help the poor masses?"

they owe no one anything!
if you want to give, give dont bring your camera men along. let other people who witness it be the ones to shout it out!
as Christian's they should give to the glory of God not to glory of man. Taking cognizance of Jesus' analyzing the 'widow's might' incidence, this is just a physical good deed. no spiritual gain.
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by amrichy(m): 7:43pm On May 08, 2020
NoSidonLook:
The church keeps leading from the front

Some people that have never done anything worthy of note even in their compound will still find one thing to say against the church. But it keeps marching on

Some will say Pastors and other religious leaders are waiting for cure from science before they can resume their business
grin

Virus that started from science laboratory. Who else will provide cure if not science.

Did we hear it started from any religious place.

Others will say Religion is looking up to Science in this time. Science is leading

And I ask. Are these Scientist aliens grin grin
Or don't you know their many 'religious' scientist around the world.

Even most of the men of old that fronted for science were religious men
Isaac Newton
Michael Faraday
Gregor Mendel
Galileo Galilee
Al Quarismo (famous Arab scholar)

According to the great physicist and genius of the 20th century Albert Einstein, "Science without religion is Lame."

Atheism doesn't make you are smart.
It's not by too much grammar.

Most men that change the world of science na religious men.
Atheist na talk dem sabi
grin
You're missing one very vital fact. These great scientists you alluded to did not make the kind of extraordinary discoveries they made because they prayed or fasted (which a religious person would do), but rather because they thought and reasoned deeply (which is what science is basically about).
In religion, you make less use of your intellectual power in solving your problems and rely more on a "sky daddy" to help you. In science however, you realize your intellectual ability to solve diverse problems and understand different phenomena around you.
Summarily, scientists could be religious simultaneously, but whatever scientific thing they do should never be ascribed to their religion.
BTW, the fact that someone is "religious" doesn't necessarily mean they believe in "god".
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by JimohMomoh: 7:49pm On May 08, 2020
Good one from Dunamis.
Better than donating cash to FG who will in turn use it for Jigawa and Katsina states only
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 08, 2020
alexsoftwork:

Who cares about your foolish distrust?
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 08, 2020
egoldman:

E Don do na, Abi this pastor toast your wife, take it easy na.
Toast my wife? i am not even married, the pastors is a crook. grin grin grin

I just felt like bashing all these pastor worshippers.
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 7:53pm On May 08, 2020
NoSidonLook:
The church keeps leading from the front

Some people that have never done anything worthy of note even in their compound will still find one thing to say against the church. But it keeps marching on

Some will say Pastors and other religious leaders are waiting for cure from science before they can resume their business
grin

Virus that started from science laboratory. Who else will provide cure if not science.

Did we hear it started from any religious place.

Others will say Religion is looking up to Science in this time. Science is leading

And I ask. Are these Scientist aliens grin grin
Or don't you know their many 'religious' scientist around the world.

Even most of the men of old that fronted for science were religious men
Isaac Newton
Michael Faraday
Gregor Mendel
Galileo Galilee
Al Quarismo (famous Arab scholar)

According to the great physicist and genius of the 20th century Albert Einstein, "Science without religion is Lame."

Atheism doesn't make you are smart.
It's not by too much grammar.

Most men that change the world of science na religious men.
Atheist na talk dem sabi
grin
You need to see a shrink as soon as possible
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by biacan(f): 7:55pm On May 08, 2020
iLegendd:

You'll run out with your panties. I derive joy seeing nymphôs plead for mercy. I have never been won — I always win and will always continue to be the head, not the tail.

Eminem would say and I paraphrase, "Sometimes, you're so great at something you don't even know how to brag about it because it doesn't look good on you blowing your trumpet."

Let's allow angel Gabriel to blow it.

Me run hahaha you chasing me with a gun cheesy i did love you to make me run if you can.....Let hope you won't be the one that's gon run cheesy cheesy
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by egoldman(m): 8:01pm On May 08, 2020
gypsey:
Toast my wife? i am not married, the pastors is a crook. grin grin grin

I just felt like bashing all these pastor worshippers.

OK. Forgive am na abeg.
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by dasparrow: 8:16pm On May 08, 2020
God bless Dunamis!
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by Terz4christ: 8:18pm On May 08, 2020
Atittude:
This is commendable. God bless you Sir.
Hope this Charity started from your community because there is a saying that charity begins at home. Let your community and extended family members also feel your impact.
You people just come here to advice people on how and when they should give. See him "hope this started from your community"where is the one you did for your family?
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by alexsoftwork(m): 8:22pm On May 08, 2020
QuietHammer:

"Between, I hope this is not a scam..." makes no sense. Whenever you see people use 'btw', it means by the way, and not between.

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) / Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ / Russia's Supreme Court Deems Jehovah Witnesses Extremist, Bans Organization

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.