Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) (44345 Views)

Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) / Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by HIPROFILE(m): 12:12am On May 09, 2020
am so in love with Pastor Eneche and Dunamis church
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by Luchiana1(f): 12:57am On May 09, 2020
Who is awake... join us*Today is the Final impartation & Testimony NIGHT of our 40days Prayer and Fasting
Don't be ungrateful, if the Lord has done something in your life during the course of this 40 days. Testify
If you have not been participating, join the eleventh hour miracle session.
We shall be starting from
*11pm-2am*. Just click https://mixlr.com/christ-omega-vision-network
God bless us all
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by emusmithyy(m): 1:19am On May 09, 2020
taiocol:
This is what I expect from this companies Church. If every church starts doing this then I might be forced to giving them my 10% smiley

They don't need it, honestly.
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37am On May 09, 2020
NoSidonLook:
The church keeps leading from the front

Some people that have never done anything worthy of note even in their compound will still find one thing to say against the church. But it keeps marching on

Some will say Pastors and other religious leaders are waiting for cure from science before they can resume their business
grin

Virus that started from science laboratory. Who else will provide cure if not science.

Did we hear it started from any religious place.

Others will say Religion is looking up to Science in this time. Science is leading

And I ask. Are these Scientist aliens grin grin
Or don't you know their many 'religious' scientist around the world.

Even most of the men of old that fronted for science were religious men
Isaac Newton
Michael Faraday
Gregor Mendel
Galileo Galilee
Al Quarismo (famous Arab scholar)

According to the great physicist and genius of the 20th century Albert Einstein, "Science without religion is Lame."

Atheism doesn't make you are smart.
It's not by too much grammar.

Most men that change the world of science na religious men.
Atheist na talk dem sabi
grin
Albert Einstein wasn't religious he said that if he believed in a God it would be one of order who did not listen to prayers. Ever heard of Spinoza. Why didn't you mention Charles Darwin or Stephen Hawking. Albert Einstein was agnostic you liar.
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by Nobody: 3:40am On May 09, 2020
amrichy:

You're missing one very vital fact. These great scientists you alluded to did not make the kind of extraordinary discoveries they made because they prayed or fasted (which a religious person would do), but rather because they thought and reasoned deeply (which is what science is basically about).
In religion, you make less use of your intellectual power in solving your problems and rely more on a "sky daddy" to help you. In science however, you realize your intellectual ability to solve diverse problems and understand different phenomena around you.
Summarily, scientists could be religious simultaneously, but whatever scientific thing they do should never be ascribed to their religion.
BTW, the fact that someone is "religious" doesn't necessarily mean they believe in "god".
I laughed when I saw Albert Einstein.
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by Azatitebi(m): 5:06am On May 09, 2020
Impressive kudos
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by dazzle25: 6:11am On May 09, 2020
God bless the givers...
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by Nobody: 6:30am On May 09, 2020
alexsoftwork:
Very very Good from the dunamis pastor, yes! This are what we want from this men of God. Weather church open or not, you should be able to impact your society.
Church are met to lead the pace so that others can follow( GOVERNMENT).

Oledepo(Mr tithe) oyakill-omen(Mr masturbation is not a sin) and 5G is Antichrist. Adebo-ole. The man that said "God is trying to flex his muscle through this pandemic.

This is your priority, this is what should be your focus.

Between, I hope this is not a scam by just showing pix and putting it on social media.
I don't trust Nigerian churches this days oo.
Is it his personal money, shebi na tithe. Why the praises?

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by Mikenuelmike: 6:58am On May 09, 2020
Impressive.
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by crestdevelopers: 7:37am On May 09, 2020
gypsey:
Money he will recover from more thithes when the pandemic is all over, this is just a business strategy for him.

Call a spade a spade!
Heavy thunder fire you dia!
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 8:10am On May 09, 2020
Nice one from Dunamis, best I have seen so far.

Nor be only to collect make una still give members. That other one dey one side dey complain make church open so that business go continue as usual. I wonder whether the ones dem dey collect since nor fit sustain dem till lockdown over.

Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by oloriLFC(f): 9:09am On May 09, 2020
[quote author=Nicklaus619 post=89329571][/quote] grin grin
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 9:18am On May 09, 2020
alexsoftwork:
Very very Good from the dunamis pastor, yes! This are what we want from this men of God. Weather church open or not, you should be able to impact your society.
Church are met to lead the pace so that others can follow( GOVERNMENT).

Oledepo(Mr tithe) oyakill-omen(Mr masturbation is not a sin) and 5G is Antichrist. Adebo-ole. The man that said "God is trying to flex his muscle through this pandemic.

This is your priority, this is what should be your focus.

Between, I hope this is not a scam by just showing pix and putting it on social media.
I don't trust Nigerian churches this days oo.
/
It is tithe refund

...just like tax refund.

It is very nice of them to give the people some of their money back.

\

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On May 09, 2020
crestdevelopers:
Thank you! grin it would have been helpful if you made a reasonable opinions, it would help me understand exactly what goes on in your warped empty head.
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by alexsoftwork(m): 9:37am On May 09, 2020
bamidelee:

Is it his personal money, shebi na tithe. Why the praises?

Baba na I know oo at least, he did something charitable unlike some pastors there own is to be prophesying doom and be collecting money.
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by excel4us: 9:48am On May 09, 2020
Honestly am speechless. This is the BEST palliative EVER. God will bless the initiator of this help.
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by TodayNAlways: 9:49am On May 09, 2020
egoldman:

OK. Forgive am na abeg.
I replied your PM Sir. Please check your email.
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 9:56am On May 09, 2020
They will not see what the is doing, but will be quick to say pastor is interested in tithe
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On May 09, 2020
emusmithyy:

They don't need it, honestly.

It's their so called miraculous works that mankind needed now to get rid of Covid19 not this Robin Hood stuff!
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On May 09, 2020
crestdevelopers:

Matthew 5:43-48

Typical Churchgoer! embarassed
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by emusmithyy(m): 10:42am On May 09, 2020
Maximus69:

It's their so called miraculous works that mankind needed now to get rid of Covid19 not this Robin Hood stuff!

K
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by monchazfarms: 11:18am On May 09, 2020
I wish tithes and offerings could also be flaunted like this.
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by Teymanhenry(f): 11:29am On May 09, 2020
nice one for DIGC.. I wish they'd center this Paliative to their members only. This will charge other churches to do thesame
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by deolumike(m): 12:18pm On May 09, 2020
Hi pal!

I appreciate the fact that you are taking your time to read this mail. Please I want you to take everything discussed in it seriously, because this is an issue that comes from the depth of my heart which I feel pressed to share with you. It’s about your life and the after-life, where you stand with God.

There’s no question about the fact that every human on earth is born into a world of troubles caused by sin, and we continue in sin just as we met it, consequently this has continued to cause untold hardship and injustice in the world and has given the devil a hold on everyone.
Fortunately, in spite of the fact that we all have gone astray from God, God still looked for a way to reconcile us to Himself.

Atonement of blood was needed for this reconciliation because without the shedding of blood, there couldn’t be forgiveness of sins. That is why Jesus laid down his life by His death on the cross. You might want to ask “why Jesus?” it had to be Jesus because His blood was pure and without blemish. He was sinless. Only His blood could accomplish what the blood of rams and bulls could not do.
Now that the work of salvation has been perfected by Jesus, all you need to do is repent, confess and forsake your sins, admit Jesus into your life and believe in Him. You then become a child of God and you have eternal life in you. It is written “as many that received Him, to them gave He the power to become the sons (daughters) of God, even to them that believe on His name” John 1:12. Another portion of scripture says all that believe in the Lord will never be ashamed.

I ‘ld also want you to know that the scripture says it’s only through Jesus that we can reach the throne of God. John 14:6. You can look up the Bible for yourself. The Bible goes further to say that “he that believes in the Son (Jesus) has everlasting life, and he that does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him” John 3:36.

So that you can escape the tribulation and destruction that shall come at the end of the world and the eternal damnation after this life. You need to surrender your life to Christ. No matter how wicked or bad you think your sins are, He said he will forgive you.

I counsel you, my dear friend, to repent today so that you may have eternal life with Christ.
If you have decided to give repent and give your life to Christ, please pray this short prayer.

Oh God, i thank you for sending Jesus to die for my sins
i repent from all my sins and ask for your forgiveness. Give me the grace to walk with you in holiness and grant me eternal life in Jesus name. Amen.
Welcome aboard. You are now a child of God. Please locate a bible-believing fellowship or church and worship there with other children of God.
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by egoldman(m): 3:31pm On May 09, 2020
TodayNAlways:

I replied your PM Sir. Please check your email.

Sister,

I replied you.
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by Oludemmins(m): 7:59pm On May 09, 2020
alexsoftwork:

U are a wasted sperm.
I regret the day you were born
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On May 12, 2020
gypsey:
You and I are no different.. cheesy
Fvck off halfwit

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Russia's Supreme Court Deems Jehovah Witnesses Extremist, Bans Organization / IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) / Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.