Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) (44350 Views)

Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) / Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 08, 2020
God bless you all
Why i never see any palliatives from Church collect..Owukpa and Riyadhgoddess make una look my side oo abeg.
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by alexsoftwork(m): 8:24pm On May 08, 2020
Oludemmins:
[b][/b]
See what you have just said
It shows you are stupid[color=#550000]

U are a wasted sperm.
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by adeowo84(m): 8:26pm On May 08, 2020
alexsoftwork:
Very very Good from the dunamis pastor, yes! This are what we want from this men of God. Weather church open or not, you should be able to impact your society.
Church are met to lead the pace so that others can follow( GOVERNMENT).

Oledepo(Mr tithe) oyakill-omen(Mr masturbation is not a sin) and 5G is Antichrist. Adebo-ole. The man that said "God is trying to flex his muscle through this pandemic.

This is your priority, this is what should be your focus.

Between, I hope this is not a scam by just showing pix and putting it on social media.
I don't trust Nigerian churches this days oo.

You are not born well...all the pastors u are mocking are people fathers and father to pastor Eneche...born thrower like u
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by alexsoftwork(m): 8:27pm On May 08, 2020
adeowo84:

You are not born well...all the pastors u are mocking are people fathers and father to pastor Eneche...born thrower like u

Wasted spermatozoan
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 08, 2020
Please stop all these insults..it's totally uncalled for. God bless you
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by Zyzxx10: 8:36pm On May 08, 2020
God bless dunamis.
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by Tampa6246(m): 8:52pm On May 08, 2020
Have you seen your life?
Churches are now meant to lead the pace in charity work right...your govt is not functioning well and lay blames on churches. How many churches in USA and Canada for instance donated more than the govt that citizens are receiving huge sum of money and cash.
Your type are those who shout churches eat tithes and offerings but for once haven't given a dime.
Can't you just appreciate the good work and go. Must you drag other churches?,
alexsoftwork:
Very very Good from the dunamis pastor, yes! This are what we want from this men of God. Weather church open or not, you should be able to impact your society.

Oledepo(Mr tithe) oyakill-omen(Mr masturbation is not a sin) and 5G is Antichrist. Adebo-ole. The man that said "God is trying to flex his muscle through this pandemic.

Between, I hope this is not a scam by just showing pix and putting it on social media.
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by Ezypretty: 8:53pm On May 08, 2020
May God bless this pastor and his wife
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by iLegendd(m): 8:59pm On May 08, 2020
biacan:
Me run hahaha you chasing me with a gun cheesy i did love you to make me run if you can.....Let hope you won't be the one that's gon run cheesy cheesy

Don't try the Devil — God is watching you. (The meaning of what I just said is sacred).

I'll give Wiké a call to allow you come to Rivers state let me show you around my city.
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by biacan(f): 9:05pm On May 08, 2020
iLegendd:

Don't try the Devil — God is watching you. (The meaning of what I just said is sacred).

I'll give Wiké a call to allow you come to Rivers state let me show you around my city.
From what I hread river's is deadly and the only safe place there is rumola don't no how true that is though
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by iLegendd(m): 9:08pm On May 08, 2020
biacan:
From what I hread river's is deadly and the only safe place there is rumola don't no how true that is though

Rivers is not deadly — it's all about the circumstance you found yourself. Just don't mingle with cultists and you'll be fine.
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:11pm On May 08, 2020
SafariBoy:
God bless you all
Why i never see any palliatives from Church collect..Owukpa and Riyadhgoddess make una look my side oo abeg.

I will notify you on the next one Sir.
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by Geo4646: 9:13pm On May 08, 2020
alexsoftwork:

Shut up, if u don't know to say, keep quiet and just ready and pass, incase u don't knw last yr those men of God name ur calling used the church money to repair federal road what millions of dollars, go and do ur findings properly.
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by biacan(f): 9:13pm On May 08, 2020
iLegendd:

Rivers is not deadly — it's all about the circumstance you found yourself. Just don't mingle with cultists and you'll be fine.
I'm always afraid of the state a friend once told me that if i should visit romula is the only safe place there but i heard the night life there is blazing compare to lagos
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by Majesty33(m): 9:22pm On May 08, 2020
They are giving back what they collected from the congregation so they should shut the Bleep up!
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by iLegendd(m): 9:25pm On May 08, 2020
biacan:
I'm always afraid of the state a friend once told me that if i should visit romula is the only safe place there but i heard the night life there is blazing compare to lagos

Everywhere is safe here except some parts in Mile 1 — Diobu. The government has put a lot of security measures. Sadly, Nigerians with wicked and evil mind will always do evil no matter where they are in the country. It's a national issue, not regional.

When you're not here, the news you hear will put fear in you. It's normal to be afraid of the unknown until you experience the truth and not the propaganda.

A lot of states are more dangerous than Lagos and Rivers, but news from these two states hit the media faster while the other states hide their heinous news and look innocent.

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:33pm On May 08, 2020
Givers neva lack. We live to love.
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by alexsoftwork(m): 9:39pm On May 08, 2020
Geo4646:

Shut up, if u don't know to say, keep quiet and just ready and pass, incase u don't knw last yr those men of God name ur calling used the church money to repair federal road what millions of dollars, go and do ur findings properly.

Ooooohhhh! These sheeples should stop mentioning me.
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by Steelarmy01: 9:42pm On May 08, 2020
where are all the "anti church Nazis"? make una comment na! grin
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by biacan(f): 9:43pm On May 08, 2020
iLegendd:

Everywhere is safe here except some parts in Mile 1 — Diobu. The government has put a lot of security measures. Sadly, Nigerians with wicked and evil mind will always do evil no matter where they are in the country. It's a national issue, not regional.

When you're not here, the news you hear will put fear in you. It's normal to be afraid of the unknown until you experience the truth and not the propaganda.

A lot of states are more dangerous than Lagos and Rivers, but news from these two states hit the media faster while the other states hide their heinous news and look innocent.

True though but nothing pays than having a successful peace of mind as a human looks like you're having it that's why you keep posting juicy content cheesy
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 08, 2020
Ezypretty:
May God bless this pastor and his wife
bless them for scamming their church members in the name of thithes?
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by Tareq1105: 9:53pm On May 08, 2020
alexsoftwork:

Watch your tongue
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 08, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:

I will notify you on the next one Sir.
Thanks ma, I will be very grateful!
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by erospecial: 9:54pm On May 08, 2020
None of these is happening in Port Harcourt o!
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by JorgedeToledo: 10:07pm On May 08, 2020
gypsey:
So because this one distributed foods he is not a crook anymore?
Please, keep quiet if you don't have any important thing to talk about.
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by nedekid: 10:12pm On May 08, 2020
alexsoftwork:

Hmm. I would prefare they did as the attached church did.
Why is it naija money enters but cannot come out? Fgn refuse to share the money donated by EU etc, the taxes too. Churches people have paid tithe refuse to refund any instead sharing foodstuff! Is it that the populace cannot handle money?

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 08, 2020
JorgedeToledo:

Please, keep quiet if you don't have any important thing to talk about.
you wanna lick my butthole? sad
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 08, 2020
Zoie:

Dim-witted fooolll
You and I are no different.. cheesy
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by ThothHermes: 10:53pm On May 08, 2020
alexsoftwork:

Bishop Oyedepo's is Pastor Enenche's father in the Lord. He would strongly object to your insults.
See how you are inviting calamity upon your generation because of likes?
I pirrrry you.
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by Tirips(f): 11:36pm On May 08, 2020
Seriously this brings tears to my eyes. God bless you Daddy Eneche and Mummy Eneche, replenish and reward you bountifully in Jesus' Name Amen.
I really need this palliative myself, they included fruits, eggs et al Doctors wey sabi.
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by Temysteve(m): 11:46pm On May 08, 2020
Kennitrust:
In a time like this, this is what churches should be known for.

Not the other one that seem to be missing his business and started crying fault of market and church.

God bless the hands that donate...
NB: not all churches are financial buoyant to provide these.
Re: Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) by CHARLOE(m): 11:50pm On May 08, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
This is the best palliative so far.

They even added fruits...

Latter day saint is d best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) / Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ / Russia's Supreme Court Deems Jehovah Witnesses Extremist, Bans Organization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.