Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Unknown And Strange Debit Transactions - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Unknown And Strange Debit Transactions (677 Views)

Unknown Person Sent Me $550 Via Worldremit. Please, Is This A Scam? Photo / Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account / CBN Sets Daily Limit Of N100,000 On Mobile USSD Transactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unknown And Strange Debit Transactions by debossng: 5:54pm On May 08, 2020
Please I need some advise guys,

I just opened my UBA bank App and discovered some strange debit transactions on my UBA Prepaid VISA Card.

It's strange because I didn't perform any transaction on that day but I saw both debit and Credit transactions.

Now my Card balance is showing a debit balance of over N5k in Red color.

It is shocking because the Card didn't have any money on it. So where and how did they get the debit transactions.

They didn't send me any debit alerts to my phone nor email.

*** Can money be withdrawn from an empty card?

Funny enough there was also a stranfe Credit Transactions of which I'm not aware of BUT that credit didn't reflect in my card balance. Na only DEBIT BALANCE IN RED I SEE.

I have tried severally to reach customers care on line but no response. They kept me on the phone for over 20minutes without response.

I just sent an email to them this evening hoping to hear from them.

Pls @UBAgroup. I beg resolve this puzzle for me.

Now I'm afraid of loading the card...make dem no clear my small change ooo!

COVID19 LOCKDOM ... I no fit shout ooo!!!!
Re: Unknown And Strange Debit Transactions by debossng: 7:34pm On May 08, 2020
Please a banker can help explain the possibility of withdrawing from an empty Prepaid Card.

(1) (Reply)

Former Diamond Bank CEO Launches Mobilebanking Start-up "Sparkle" / Meet Seun Adedeji,the Youngest Black Man To Own A Cannabis Dispensary In The U.S / Earning #1m Monthly Yet She Quit Her Job; See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.