Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,037 members, 7,845,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Repentant Wife Confess - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Repentant Wife Confess (492 Views)

How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Wife Confess / Ex Big Brother Naija Housemate Diane Show Off Boobs Amidst Coronavirus Lockdown / Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street In London Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Repentant Wife Confess by Sammy774(m): 7:08pm On May 08, 2020
woman has cried out for help as her conscience continues to torment her after she slept with her landlord in order to provide for her family due to the hunger in the land as a result of the lockdown.

The woman who expressed remorse for sleeping with her landlord, asked for help on what to do next.

She sent her message to Cynthia Valerian Raphaels on Facebook and said:

“Good evening ma. Hide my id please. My marriage is 10 years with 3 kids. My husband is 44years, 32 years. I beg you all dont blame me much. I just continue reading[https//:www.obiesgist.home.blog][/how I slept with my landlord during coronavirus lockdown, repentant wife ]
Re: How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Repentant Wife Confess by Abfinest007(m): 7:10pm On May 08, 2020
Medicine after death
Re: How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Repentant Wife Confess by evanso6226(f): 7:14pm On May 08, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Borrowed 3 Million To Wed His Girlfriend Kills Himself / If You Know These 3 Things – You'll Approach Any Girl WITHOUT Feeling Shy. / Hot Deserea Wants A Strong Young Man…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.