Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

What The Secret Behind The Superstition Coca-cola And Mango Combination - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What The Secret Behind The Superstition Coca-cola And Mango Combination (1021 Views)

Addicted To Coca-Cola / Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' / What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Secret Behind The Superstition Coca-cola And Mango Combination by Haymaykar(m): 8:30pm On May 08, 2020
While we were growing up, you remember we were told that if we take these two combination(mango and Coca-Cola), it could kill us because it was poisonous

How true is it?

Re: What The Secret Behind The Superstition Coca-cola And Mango Combination by Nonso92(m): 8:31pm On May 08, 2020
Try it and tell us

1 Like

Re: What The Secret Behind The Superstition Coca-cola And Mango Combination by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 08, 2020
Please who has tried it should comman talk o.
Re: What The Secret Behind The Superstition Coca-cola And Mango Combination by Bola146(f): 8:41pm On May 08, 2020
Also gari and mango

1 Like

Re: What The Secret Behind The Superstition Coca-cola And Mango Combination by johnkey: 8:44pm On May 08, 2020
Olodo it's mango and garri not Coke, I never tried it cause I cherish my life

1 Like

Re: What The Secret Behind The Superstition Coca-cola And Mango Combination by illicit(m): 9:09pm On May 08, 2020
Bola146:
Also gari and mango

This garri and mango I have been hearing it for long but in a town in Osun state I saw people eat it and nothing happened
Re: What The Secret Behind The Superstition Coca-cola And Mango Combination by Asabe4(f): 9:10pm On May 08, 2020
I am curious too.

I still don't take both at same time sha, I don't want to know the outcome grin grin
Re: What The Secret Behind The Superstition Coca-cola And Mango Combination by PureGoldh(m): 11:00pm On May 08, 2020
Lwkmd....You can give a try and tell us how e be
Re: What The Secret Behind The Superstition Coca-cola And Mango Combination by Alwaysachick: 12:14am On May 09, 2020
I had Pepsi and mango today not simultaneously though. So far nothing has happened grin
Re: What The Secret Behind The Superstition Coca-cola And Mango Combination by Passionate888: 12:23am On May 09, 2020
Took mango and soaked garri some years back, nothing happened.
Re: What The Secret Behind The Superstition Coca-cola And Mango Combination by Kobicove(m): 1:17am On May 09, 2020
Haymaykar:
While we were growing up, you remember we were told that if we take these two combination(mango and Coca-Cola), it could kill us because it was poisonous

How true is it?

This is the first time I would be hearing this
Re: What The Secret Behind The Superstition Coca-cola And Mango Combination by Halisdavis: 2:16am On May 09, 2020
Kobicove:

This is the first time I would be hearing this

It was many years ago though... that hot afternoon is still fresh in my memory... My sister got coca cola drink for me to enjoy my snack... Not more than fifteen minute after that... her friend who visited the farm came around... The young man gave her mangoes and cashew fruits... I immediately washed the mangoes and started devouring it without remembering there's a myth surrounding mango and coke... After fifteen minutes... my stomach started swelling... it was as if someone was pumping gas inside my body... I felt bloated... each passing minute it got worse... I finally remembered the myth when I was gasping for breathe... it was as if my stomach was gonna burst anytime soon... my sister noticed what was happening... she suggested something *vomit everything*... she told me to stick my hand down to the root of tongue so that I can vomit everything... that's was how I got relieved and I started breathing like a normal person again

Seriously no one should try that experiment... it's not a superstition... it's actually real.

2 Likes

Re: What The Secret Behind The Superstition Coca-cola And Mango Combination by bigwig071(m): 5:14am On May 09, 2020
Guys make una no try am oooo
Re: What The Secret Behind The Superstition Coca-cola And Mango Combination by Bola146(f): 10:58am On May 09, 2020
illicit:

This garri and mango I have been hearing it for long but in a town in Osun state I saw people eat it and nothing happened

shocked shocked but please don't try it
Re: What The Secret Behind The Superstition Coca-cola And Mango Combination by illicit(m): 11:01am On May 09, 2020
Bola146:

shocked shocked but please don't try it
no o. I didn't but they say it's not toxic at all...
Re: What The Secret Behind The Superstition Coca-cola And Mango Combination by Bola146(f): 11:05am On May 09, 2020
illicit:

no o. I didn't but they say it's not toxic at all...
Okay

1 Like

Re: What The Secret Behind The Superstition Coca-cola And Mango Combination by Nobody: 11:06am On May 09, 2020
Halisdavis:

It was many years ago though... that hot afternoon is still fresh in my memory... My sister got coca cola drink for me to enjoy my snack... Not more than fifteen minute after that... her friend who visited the farm came around... The young man gave her mangoes and cashew fruits... I immediately washed the mangoes and started devouring it without remembering there's a myth surrounding mango and coke... After fifteen minutes... my stomach started swelling... it was as if someone was pumping gas inside my body... I felt bloated... each passing minute it got worse... I finally remembered the myth when I was gasping for breathe... it was as if my stomach was gonna burst anytime soon... my sister noticed what was happening... she suggested something *vomit everything*... she told me to stick my hand down to the root of tongue so that I can vomit everything... that's was how I got relieved and I started breathing like a normal person again

Seriously no one should try that experiment... it's not a superstition... it's actually real.
Stop lying
I've tried it countless time..... nothing happened

(1) (Reply)

Lab Equipment, Furniture & Fittings For Healthcare / Staphylococcus Aureus Want My Life, Pls Help! / Stroke Synthoms Noticed, Please Advise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.