Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Electrician In The House(picture) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Electrician In The House(picture) (946 Views)

7-year-old Girl Raped By Electrician Who Came To Repair An Appliance At Her Home / “I Have Gone To Meet Dagrin” – Electrician Leaves Suicide Note In Lagos / How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Electrician In The House(picture) by firstYS(m): 8:45pm On May 08, 2020
Please i tap light from my landlord ceiling without his consent because of constant power failure, the first week I was enjoying the light until when his generator repairer came to service his generator. Since then have not be enjoying the light I was not disconnected from the source, but when I used my tester to check the wire black and red is given me light instead of black for almost two months no light in my room, just to power my laptop only, this evening I discover that three wire was connected to the generator that is black, red and yellow but the wired run into my house was red and black. Now anytime my landlord put on his generator I do have light on the two wire black and red but my socket is not given out any light.
Please electrician what can I do.

Re: Electrician In The House(picture) by ademasta(m): 8:47pm On May 08, 2020
undecided

And I have promised myself to stop helping thieves o

Ok... The problem you are facing is called "Earth Leakage Fault".

Just trace back the red and black that brought power to your room to where it is connected. Disconnect the wires. Then use your tester to check the wires again, I meant where you disconnected the cables from(the source). Check for the live, which is meant to glow your tester, and then the neutral. Reconnect your cables and continue stealing power like our politicians.

undecided

4 Likes

Re: Electrician In The House(picture) by Ogilinsaka: 8:49pm On May 08, 2020
firstYS:
Please i tap light from my landlord ceiling without his consent because of constant power failure, the first week I was enjoying the light until when his generator repairer came to service his generator. Since then have not be enjoying the light I was not disconnected from the source, but when I used my tester to check the wire black and red is given me light instead of black for almost two months no light in my room, just to power my laptop only, this evening I discover that three wire was connected to the generator that is black, red and yellow but the wired run into my house was red and black. Now anytime my landlord put on his generator I do have light on the two wire black and red but my socket is not given out any light.
What you should do is to buy your own generator set. Kappish
Re: Electrician In The House(picture) by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 08, 2020
Guy.. E be like u don read too much books.

This is a practical thing.

Meet that electrician for area wey no go school. E go put u thru

Case closed
Re: Electrician In The House(picture) by Bilabong(m): 8:55pm On May 08, 2020
firstYS:

Ole grin grin grin
Make oga land capture u first
Re: Electrician In The House(picture) by firstYS(m): 9:10pm On May 08, 2020
ademasta:
undecided

And I have promised myself to stop helping thieves o

Ok... The problem you are facing is called "Earth Leakage Fault".

Just trace back the red and black that brought power to your room to where it is connected. Disconnect the wires. Then use your tester to check the wires again, I meant where you disconnected the cables from(the source). Check for the live, which is meant to glow your tester, and then the neutral. Reconnect your cables and continue stealing power like our politicians.

undecided
thanks I will climb the ceiling on Sunday again be that

1 Like

Re: Electrician In The House(picture) by psucc(m): 9:14pm On May 08, 2020
Op, mek i hear you say something about politicians stealing money.

But sunday morning you go dress fine go church and sometimes sef give testimony but you are a thief.
Re: Electrician In The House(picture) by donbachi(m): 9:15pm On May 08, 2020
Join the two wires together and test with ur tongue.
Re: Electrician In The House(picture) by Shellsploit: 9:55pm On May 08, 2020
donbachi:
Join the two wires together and test with ur tongue.

Re: Electrician In The House(picture) by ademasta(m): 11:07pm On May 08, 2020
firstYS:
thanks I will climb the ceiling on Sunday again be that
Ok sir
Re: Electrician In The House(picture) by stormborn28(m): 2:34am On May 09, 2020
You are problem and you need solution

(1) (Reply)

CRIME AT OSHODI: How We Were Attacked / Pastor Nabbed After Killing His Wife For Ritual Purpose(pics) / This Is What Abba Kyari Has Been Sharing On His Facebook Page.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.