Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth (12983 Views)

Five Magic Words Every Human Being Should Know / Every Human Is Loaded With Creativity / Picture Of The Fish With Half Human Being In Ibadan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 10:26am On Jan 16, 2011
Blackteeth:

SAGAFOOL, rantings of a loser!!! Will you shut the furck up man!!! Thank your stars you avoided the question. It would have placed you in your coffin to rot away. I don't remember skipping any of your useless questions intentionally. What you don't realize is you are fighting me with popular public belifs which makes it easier for anyone to agree with you. But I am armed with brand new sophisticated theories which sounds like greek to many folks. And did I hear you say ''flog me intellectually?'' Ha ha ha!!! The reverse is the case. Am still amazed people say you are intelligent. You are just an intelligent moroon. Foool!! What are you feeling like? Get down from your high horse!!! Am out of here. I have to resist coming back again.

[Says with strong Yoruba accent]

AHHH!!!

WEYREE (madman)!!!

ALAKORI! WEYREE!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No, your reetarded, "sophisticated" theories do not sound like Greek to us, it sounds like you are from the Planet Ogo where you will be one of the intellectual elite! grin

You are surely mentally divergent and escaping certain realities, when you stop going there, you will be well!

WEYREE! ROFLMAO at "sophisticated" theories!  grin

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUXoF2rv3M8&feature=related[/flash]
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 11:43am On Jan 16, 2011
pingu2k5:

Sagamite, I like you very much and I must confess, you seem to be vast in knowledge in a lot of subjects (and I think that is your problem). You're very intelligent, no doubt . . . .

Actually let me correct this statement.

I might have knowledge on a wider area of subjects than an average human being but I would not say I have vast knowledge in a lot of subjects.

It will only appear the latter is the case because I have an ability to discern, understand, learn, ratiocinate and communicate complex issues on various familair or unfamilair subjects at a superiorly above average level than most humans can.

No matter how unfamiliar a subject is to me, I am patient and disciplined enough to identify the fundamentals of the issue, the drivers & forces in play and their resultant implications, the ideal state that provides optimal performance/equilibrium and a superb awareness that faulty assumptions is the mother and grandmother of all fckups.

I virtually always make the extra effort to investigate, mentally compile my argument, challenge my argument/assumptions/disposition objectively and dispassionately before opening my gob to provide water-tight dialectics that mirrors arcane knowledge of the subject. That is the beauty of the idiosyncratic art of "structured thinking".

That is the difference between intelligence and dimwittedness of a dunce that makes a random, unverified, unratiocinated daft statement they cannot back up when challenged like Blackteeth. Dunces are not blessed with the "art". That is why I find it very easy to pick holes in people's arguments on NL. The capability of the art itself is possessed in degrees amongst members of the clerisy.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by 190: 12:48pm On Jan 16, 2011
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2011
^^^ You need counselling and advice to change your life and avoid a battering.

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVVsDIv98TA[/flash]
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Mobinga: 8:59pm On Jan 16, 2011
That pingku dude just broke my heart.
Did You just agree Sagamite is intelligent? cheesy
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 9:10pm On Jan 16, 2011
Mobinga:

That pingku dude just broke my heart.
Did You just agree Sagamite is intelligent? cheesy

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNGc9zmpK5M[/flash]
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by 190: 12:16am On Jan 17, 2011
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 17, 2011
whats this best youtube vid wins cheesy cheesy
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 5:06am On Jan 17, 2011
190:

@Sagamite grin grin grin

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8LOLswfTkQ[/flash]
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Bobajo(m): 6:47am On Jan 17, 2011
I take intelligence very seriously as I am observant enough to discern that a lot of the miseries on Earth that makes the world a bad place to live in is caused by moooorons.

Can you identify any non-natural unfortunate situation or evil that is not a result of actions of moooroons?

I have sometimes said I really don't blame Idi Amin for much, I blame the reetard that made such an unrefined, illiterate moooron a powerful leading soldier (Head of Army).

I like to identify mooorons. We should never let reetards smell power, even the intellectuals have to be vetted carefully.

Dumb people need to shut up and follow instructions rather than have an opinion or be trying to be relevant. They are allowed to ask questions though, to educate themselves or know what instructions to follow.

Not really sure how to insert quotes from earlier pages so i just copied and pasted this.

But Saga, i beg to differ with you on the above, especially the sections highlighted. How do you classify the guys at Enron? The super sharp guys at Arthur Andersen? That bugger that brought a whole bank down in Britain by doing futures trading (what's his name again), Bernie Mardoff. etc etc.

I could pull out more examples, but the above were super intelligent guys. Way intelligent than the average joe, but they caused calamitous disasters (how many suicides has been linked to Mardoff scam directly? I read about at least one.

But returning to thread. Blackteeth, my candid advice. Give it up. You are not logical enough and not clever analytical enough to pitch a battle with Saga. He will shred you, especially since your initial assertion (which led to this in the first place) lacks substance.

All in all
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 7:08am On Jan 17, 2011
Bobajo:

Not really sure how to insert quotes from earlier pages so i just copied and pasted this.

There are 4 ways (A to D) you can insert quotes.

A) When compiling your post, stroll down the page you are typing on and click on "Insert quote" for any poster you want to quote. I know this might not be possible if several posts has been posted after the individual's post, then you must try B to D option.

B) When compiling your post, click the "speech box" Insert quote functionality above the post typing area you are using. This is the second to the last functionality in the rows above the NL emoticons. And then copy and paste the post you want to quote in the middle of the quote brackets that come up (that is: [qu.ote] middle [/qu.ote] (without the dots)).

C) When compiling you post, manually type [qu.ote] [/qu.ote] (without the dots) and then copy and paste the post you want to quote in the middle of the quote brackets.

Note: B and C does not provide you with the benefit of automatically having the poster's name included in the quote. To do that, use D.

D) Click on the profile of the person you want to quote, on the profile page click on "Show the last posts of this person", find the date and time of the post of the person, and then click on the "quote" button under that specific post.

Bobajo:

But Saga, i beg to differ with you on the above, especially the sections highlighted.  How do you classify the guys at Enron?  The super sharp guys at Arthur Andersen? That bugger that brought a whole bank down in Britain by doing futures trading (what's his name again),  Bernie Mardoff.  etc etc.

I could pull out more examples, but the above were super intelligent guys. Way intelligent than the average joe, but they caused calamitous disasters (how many suicides has been linked to Mardoff scam directly? I read about at least one.

As I qualified, I said "I am observant enough to discern that[b] a lot[/b] of the miseries on Earth that makes the world a bad place to live in is caused by moooorons."

Not every. An overwhelming majority. More so the physical and violent ones.

Bobajo:

But returning to thread.  Blackteeth, my candid advice.  Give it up.  You are not logical enough and not clever analytical enough to pitch a battle with Saga.  He will shred you, especially since your initial assertion (which led to this in the first place) lacks substance.

All in all

Be careful! He would soon say you are part of my friends and we have been buddies since childhood, he is winning the argument.

He is a conjecture, sophism-based dimwit.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Bobajo(m): 8:38am On Jan 17, 2011
He is a conjecture, sophism-based dimwit.

Chai! Chai!! Chai!!! Na die Blackteeth dey o. See superior level 'tasi'.

Thanks for the tips on insertion. Got them good.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Blackteeth(m): 2:04pm On Jan 17, 2011
@bobajo. I came back to this thread only just because of you, cos am through with sagamoron. I don't think sagamoron and some folks here know the cardinal piont of this dispute. In case they don't know, let me remind us.

Sagamoron and I share the belief that some humans are smarter than the others, but the bone of contention is that Sagamoron thinks that some people like him are LIGHT YEARS FAR MORE INTELLIGENT THAN THE OTHERS, and also thinks that intelligent men are HARD to find, but my opinion is that such wide gap doesn't exist, a lot of people are intelligent, the difference is only little by the time you test intelligence with a wide range of different activites. A man may fail and look like a big dumbo in one aspect, but by the time he defeats everyone in a different aspect, he would no longer be called a big dumbo. The example you gave about madorff and the rest explains it all. Madorff may have lacked the moral intelligence, but he still had the intelligence to scam a lot of people. Idi Amin may also lack the moral intelligence, but he still had the intelligence which enabled him to out-smart folks and grab power. So why should a fool like sagamoron burst out and claim that he is INCREDIBLY more intelligent than Madorff and Idi Amin simply because they failed the moral test?

You guys have totally corrupted sagamite by proclaiming him MR. INTELLIGENT when he is definitely not. WHO DA HELL IS SAGAMITE?! Consider what he said about Idia Amin, its a total shame and a big disgrace that a self-acclaimed super intelligent man can BLUNDER to that extent. You guys praising him has made his head so swollen that he has lost his sanity. Am glad you said ''HE WILL SHRED ME'' rather than HE HAS SHREDDED ME, which means he is yet to do it. So my question is, what is he waiting for since this contest began days ago? The fact is HE HAS SIMPLY LOST. Whatever furcking intelligence you guys think he has may only exist in nairaland cos when he goes out to the outside world to do something different, he may end up screwing up BIG TIME!!!
Intelligent sagamite my arse!!!

@SAGAMORON. Please am through with you. Don't bother quoting me cos I wouldn't talk to you.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 2:47pm On Jan 17, 2011
Blackteeth:

but my opinion is that such wide gap doesn't exist, a lot of people are intelligent, the difference is only little by the time you test intelligence with a wide range of different activites. A man may fail and look like a big dumbo in one aspect, but by the time he defeats everyone in a different aspect, he would no longer be called a big dumbo.

You are a dumbo.

I repeat there are people with such weak brains, they will not be able to think intelligently on virtually all issues, even if they can of a few issues as you allude, they will only be able to perform well below intelligent people on all issues. They depend heavily on conjectures, strawman arguments and sophism for all their arguments. They do not have the brain power to analyse things intelligently. For example, you and fstranger.

Intelligence is an art of thinking and reasoning, not a field.

Blackteeth:

The example you gave about madorff and the rest explains it all. Madorff may have lacked the moral intelligence, but he still had the intelligence to scam a lot of people. Idi Amin may also lack the moral intelligence, but he still had the intelligence which enabled him to out-smart folks and grab power. So why should a fool like sagamoron burst out and claim that he is INCREDIBLY more intelligent than Madorff and Idi Amin simply because they failed the moral test?

You are dumb. It was greed and selfishness, not moral intelligence.

Don't abuse the word intelligence by misusing it.

Next you will be saying Okada-selecting intelligence.

Blackteeth:

You guys have totally corrupted sagamite by proclaiming him MR. INTELLIGENT when he is definitely not. WHO DA HELL IS SAGAMITE?! Consider what he said about Idia Amin, its a total shame and a big disgrace that a self-acclaimed super intelligent man can BLUNDER to that extent. You guys praising him has made his head so swollen that he has lost his sanity. Am glad you said ''HE WILL SHRED ME'' rather than HE HAS SHREDDED ME, which means he is yet to do it. So my question is, what is he waiting for since this contest began days ago? The fact is HE HAS SIMPLY LOST.

This is the mark of the reetarded conjectures I stated above.

Foooool, you want to play with his words? You daft arse is omitting the others that are advising you to stop because you have taken a bashing?

Blackteeth:

Whatever furcking intelligence you guys think he has may only exist in nairaland cos when he goes out to the outside world to do something different, he may end up screwing up BIG TIME!!!

Again another example of conjecture throwing instead of solid arguments.

Evidence some people are too dumb to think when making an argument like the intelligent people do.

Blackteeth:

Intelligent sagamite my arse!!!

@SAGAMORON. Please am through with you. Don't bother quoting me cos I wouldn't talk to you.

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7oaCq8TFa0[/flash]
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Blackteeth(m): 4:35pm On Jan 17, 2011
SAGAMORON, DAMN!!! And I exclaim again, DAMMN!!! Like I said before, the degree of your retardness keeps drawing me back into this thread cos they are so disastrous. Am still startled so much to hear people say you are intelligent. That's really the opposite man!!! STOP LISTENING TO THEM!!! THEY ARE FOOLING YOU!!!

Read my previous messages again, I have been stressing that there are few people suffering from a disability who are not able to think properly. Fooool!! Why are you repeating me? Majority of we NORMAL humans are intelligent in a NEAR equal level. I am not saying perfectly equal. Am saying NEAR cos the differences are hard to notice when considering a wide range of activites and factors. Hope your dumb head gets the difference.

Secondly let me quote the rubbish you said; ''Intelligence is the art of reasoning and thinking and not a field''
My friend shut the retard brain up!!! Who told you that Majority of we humans don't think and reason? EXCUSE ME!!! And wait a minute, are you now saying that Idia Amin's case is now greed and selfishness and no more a case of unintelligence? Are you not the same fool who said that the world would be a better place without unintelligent people like Idia Amin? OMG!!!! What a huge contradiction as a result of extreme retardness. OH SH1T!!! I now see why People say you are intelligent, and that's because you are good at covering your weak losing arse always.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by OAM4J: 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2011
Blackteeth:

Read my previous messages again, I have been stressing that there are few people suffering from a disability who are not able to think properly. Fooool!! Why are you repeating me? Majority of we NORMAL humans are intelligent in a NEAR equal level. I am not saying perfectly equal. Am saying NEAR cos the differences are hard to notice when considering a wide range of activites and factors. Hope your dumb head gets the difference.

Why do you keep making a big fool of yourself. If only you can just shut it. Intelligent people dont make baseless claims.

Have you done any research or read of any research on any aspect of intelligence measurements that justifies your claim? I bet NO.

Well read this about IQ, even though I agree that IQ is not a perfect tool which fully measures the overall intelligence of a person, but I want you to look at the score distributions and tell me if you still want to hold on to your claim.

'IQ' stands for intelligence quotient. 'Intelligence quotient' informs you about a person's intelligence. With the help of specially designed legitimate IQ tests, it is possible to measure a person’s intelligence. By definition, the average IQ is 100. IQ score above 100 is considered as above average IQ score below 100 is considered as a lower than average IQ score. An IQ score much below 50 or above 150 is usually not noticed. It is observed that normal IQ score of half of the population is between 90 and 110, while 25% have higher IQ’s and 25% have lower IQ’s.

IQ Score Classification

Under 70 - Extreme low - 2.2% population - condition of limited mental ability which produces difficulty in adapting to the demands of life.
70-79 - Borderline - 6.7% population
80-89 - Low average - 16.1% population
90-109 - Average -50% population
110-119 - High average - 16.1% population
120-129 - Superior - 6.7%
130+ - Very superior - 2.2% population

extracted from http://www.buzzle.com/articles/average-iq-score.html
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 5:46pm On Jan 17, 2011
Blackteeth:

SAGAMORON, DAMN!!! And I exclaim again, DAMMN!!! Like I said before, the degree of your retardness keeps drawing me back into this thread cos they are so disastrous. Am still startled so much to hear people say you are intelligent. That's really the opposite man!!! STOP LISTENING TO THEM!!! THEY ARE FOOLING YOU!!!

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wayk7Z6bs6w[/flash]

Take you trashing once and for all and stop running.

Blackteeth:

You are daaaaft!!!

So basically you are saying you are disabled because it is obvious to majority of people that you do not have the ability to discern, understand, learn, ratiocinate and communicate complex issues at a mininal threshold level of most humans?

Dimwit, THERE are people that are inferior in THINKING and you are a CLASSIC case. DUNCE!

Blackteeth:

Secondly let me quote the rubbish you said; ''Intelligence is the art of reasoning and thinking and not a field''
My friend shut the not-so-smart person brain up!!! Who told you that Majority of we humans don't think and reason? EXCUSE ME!!! And wait a minute, are you now saying that Idia Amin's case is now greed and selfishness and no more a case of unintelligence? Are you not the same fool who said that the world would be a better place without unintelligent people like Idia Amin? OMG!!!! What a huge contradiction as a result of extreme retardness. OH SH1T!!! I now see why People say you are intelligent, and that's because you are good at covering your weak losing arse always.

You are a reeeeeeeetard!!!

Your comprehension is too low.

I said it earlier: Intelligent peeople make the extra effort to investigate, mentally compile their argument, challenge their argument/assumptions/disposition objectively and dispassionately before opening their gob to provide water-tight dialectics that mirrors arcane knowledge of the subject. That is the beauty of the idiosyncratic art of "structured thinking".

Cretin!!! That is something you are not capable of because your brain power is low.

So if I said fast speed in running is a blessing, that means I am saying other humans that don't have fast speed can not run or jog? What kind of mooooron is this for fck sake?

How the fck did you come to the conclusion that I said Idi Amin case is due to greed and selfness? What is the link between Madoff and Amin, cretin?

What kind of foool is this ffs?  shocked
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 5:48pm On Jan 17, 2011
OAM4J:

Why do you keep making a big fool of yourself. If only you can just shut it. Intelligent people dont make baseless claims.

Have you done any research or read of any research on any aspect of intelligence measurements that justifies your claim? I bet NO.

Well read this about IQ, even though I agree that IQ is not a perfect tool which fully measures the overall intelligence of a person, but I want you to look at the score distributions and tell me if you still want to hold on to your claim.
extracted from http://www.buzzle.com/articles/average-iq-score.html

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWBDks-pdyE[/flash]
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Mobinga: 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2011
You know, I have an IQ of 139. . . Beats everyone on Nairaland
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by OAM4J: 6:11pm On Jan 17, 2011
Blackteeth:

SAGAFOOL, rantings of a loser!!! Will you shut the furck up man!!! Thank your stars you avoided the question. It would have placed you in your coffin to rot away. I don't remember skipping any of your useless questions intentionally. What you don't realize is you are fighting me with popular public belifs which makes it easier for anyone to agree with you. But I am armed with brand new sophisticated theories which sounds like greek to many folks. And did I hear you say ''flog me intellectually?'' Ha ha ha!!! The reverse is the case. Am still amazed people say you are intelligent. You are just an intelligent moroon. Foool!! What are you feeling like? Get down from your high horse!!! Am out of here. I have to resist coming back again.

What are these sophisticated theories you are talking about. Care to share them? Or are they mere conjectures of your below average mind?
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 6:14pm On Jan 17, 2011
Mobinga:

You know, I have an IQ of 139. . . Beats everyone on Nairaland

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoghPts44Ng[/flash]
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Blackteeth(m): 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2011
@OAMJ, HA HA HA HA!!! see IQ test result. Crazy!!! So you rely on IQ tests eeeh? I don't want to explain the FLAWS behind the so-called IQ test cos it's off topic. Anyway, back to the early start, before the ladies find their intelligent man he must present his IQ test result rignt? Even the FLAWED IQ test still shows that MAJORITY of humans are intelligent to an ALMOST equal level like I stated before.

@SAGAMORON. Your attempts are only to cover your arse. I don't need to reply the rubbish you said there. Stupidd thing!!
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 7:53pm On Jan 17, 2011
Blackteeth:

@OAMJ, HA HA HA HA!!! see IQ test result. Crazy!!! So you rely on IQ tests eeeh? I don't want to explain the FLAWS behind the so-called IQ test cos it's off topic. Anyway, back to the early start, before the ladies find their intelligent man he must present his IQ test result rignt? Even the FLAWED IQ test still shows that MAJORITY of humans are intelligent to an ALMOST equal level like I stated before.

Mooooooooooron!

Who said majority of humans are not almost equal? Is that not what the bell curve shows?

What you daft arse said was ALL humans are almost equal! Dimwit!

Majority of humans are average in intellect, they fall into the biggest pool. Some few are MORE intelligent than average, those are the intelligent ones. That is what we have been trying to get into your empty head that when comparing amongst humans, there are a group that are more intelligent (e.g. myself and OAM4J), most are average and there are some vegetables like you. What kind of vegetable are you? Ewedu or bitter leaf?

Blackteeth:

@SAGAMORON. Your attempts are only to cover your arse. I don't need to reply the rubbish you said there. Stupidd thing!!

Everytime you thump him and ask him questions that rubbish his un-thought-through arguments, he comes with this kind of rubbish and runs away.

Fooooooool!
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Blackteeth(m): 9:08pm On Jan 17, 2011
SAGAMORON, Just shut the furck up!!!. I knew I made a mistake saying ALL HUMAN BEINGS, but when I remembered that some few humans are suffering from a disability, I corrected myself early enough before you thought of it. Go to my previous replies above OMAJ's IQ nonsense and see when I said MAJORITY.

The rubbish you were saying that some humans are below average and above bla bla bla was totally unecessary because I already said earlier on that I believe that some human's are smarter than the others. Check my previous posts if you don't remember.

Back to your foolish claims of WIDE INTELLIGENCE GAP, the question for you is, HOW MUCH ADVANTAGE HAS YOUR STUPIDD SUPERIOR INTELLIGENCE GIVEN YOU OVER THE OTHERS? WHAT DIFFERENCE HAS YOUR WIDE SUPERIOR INTELLIGENCE GAP MADE IN THIS WORLD SO FAR? If actually you are INCREDIBLY intelligent than the others you wouldn't have been jobbless in this site by now cos you should be busy doing something very serious. I would have heard your name by now as a great achiever, BUT NOTHING!!! Ok. I am a vegetable. ACCEPTED!!! But I have a nice Job, I perform my duties excellently well, I make good money, I have a beautiful and very educated girlfriend who was also looking for an intelligent man before I met her. And I live happily. But what about you? What have you got? and what have you achieved so far to prove that your stupidd superior intelligence is so relevant? Is your fake and useless superior wide intelligence still necessary?

Listen fool, I have a busy life outside this site. That's why I find it hard replying your nonsense, and that's also why am on mobile. I am not a jobless idiot like you without a life who can sit day long with a PC sending useless messsges on Nairaland. . person.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by OAM4J: 11:11pm On Jan 17, 2011
Blackteeth:

There will be no need to present any IQ test result to those ladies. Your dumbness/stupidity will be obvious to the intelligent ones as soon as you open your gob and start making unsubstantiated claims and using conjunctures instead of facts and logics to support arguments. Trust me, it is that easy.

Blackteeth:

SAGAMORON, Just shut the furck up!!!. I knew I made a mistake saying ALL HUMAN BEINGS, but when I remembered that some few humans are suffering from a disability, I corrected myself early enough before you thought of it. Go to my previous replies above OMAJ's IQ nonsense and see when I said MAJORITY.

FINALLY!!! May be there is little hope for you after all. How long did it take you to realize your foolishness? You now agree that the ladies demanding for intelligent men know what they are asking for.

And your claim of  having "new sophisticated theories" to fight the popular beliefs we were holding on to is nothing but empty conjectures.

Next time, think before you speak or just keep quiet - Cos if you learn to shut it when intelligent people are speaking someone might assume you are intelligent even though you are not.

And I accept you apologies on behalf of the good ladies who voted for intelligent men.

Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Blackteeth(m): 11:44pm On Jan 17, 2011
^^^Another garbage!!! I HAVE A BUSY LIFE PLEASE!!! Don't expect me to keep replying your nonesense. The obvious truth is, THE LADIES DO NOT NEED STUPIDLY FAKE PUNK ARSE INTELLIGENT FOLKS LIKE YOU AND YOUR BROTHER SAGAMORON BEFORE THEY REALIZE THAT THEY HAVE MET AN INTELLIGENT MAN. The ladies talk of intelligent men was unecessary cos INTELLIGENT MEN ARE VERY MANY AND EASY TO GET. Nonsense. Am tired. You combined heads with sagamoron and still unable to ''SHRED'' me. Shame!!!
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by OAM4J: 1:02am On Jan 18, 2011
Blackteeth:

^^^Another garbage!!! I HAVE A BUSY LIFE PLEASE!!! Don't expect me to keep replying your nonesense. The obvious truth is, THE LADIES DO NOT NEED STUPIDLY FAKE PUNK ARSE INTELLIGENT FOLKS LIKE YOU AND YOUR BROTHER SAGAMORON BEFORE THEY REALIZE THAT THEY HAVE MET AN INTELLIGENT MAN. The ladies talk of intelligent men was unecessary cos INTELLIGENT MEN ARE VERY MANY AND EASY TO GET. Nonsense. Am tired. You combined heads with sagamoron and still unable to ''SHRED'' me. Shame!!!

Error!!! @ bold

Give me just ONE documented research link that supports this your "new sophisticated theories", otherwise SHUT UP YOUR YOUR MOUTH.

BTW, get it into your small brain even though we have repeated it times without number, that when these ladies ask for intelligent men, they are not looking for 25% dumb people like you or the 50% (majority) average intelligent men, they are simply asking for the few 25% above average intelligent people of which you dont have the privilege of being a part. And there is no way 25% of a population can be referred to as many or an easy-get.

You combined heads with sagamoron and still unable to ''SHRED'' me. Shame!!!

We've already made you admit your errors/folly

Look into the mirror my dear. We have written DUMBNESS all over you, only that you are too dumb to see it.

[img]http://4.bp..com/_NzM2oX8JzJY/Sypp8xf4tLI/AAAAAAAAB9g/asrGaeRcH4U/s400/stupidity4.jpg[/img]
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 7:20am On Jan 18, 2011
Blackteeth:

You are a cretin!

There is still a wide gap between the intelligent people and dumb people, exemplified with the gaps in IQ put forth by OAM4J.

Blackteeth:

Back to your foolish claims of WIDE INTELLIGENCE GAP, the question for you is, HOW MUCH ADVANTAGE HAS YOUR STUPIDD SUPERIOR INTELLIGENCE GIVEN YOU OVER THE OTHERS? WHAT DIFFERENCE HAS YOUR WIDE SUPERIOR INTELLIGENCE GAP MADE IN THIS WORLD SO FAR? If actually you are INCREDIBLY intelligent than the others you wouldn't have been jobbless in this site by now cos you should be busy doing something very serious. I would have heard your name by now as a great achiever, BUT NOTHING!!! Ok. I am a vegetable. ACCEPTED!!! But I have a nice Job, I perform my duties excellently well, I make good money, I have a beautiful and very educated girlfriend who was also looking for an intelligent man before I met her. And I live happily. But what about you? What have you got? and what have you achieved so far to prove that your stupidd superior intelligence is so relevant? Is your fake and useless superior wide intelligence still necessary?

Watch it!!!

Other reetards like you have tried to go down this avenue with their moronic village champion mentality!

Here is one such reetard, roymary (CCMUGU certified):

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-403381.768.html#msg7007577

Don't go there, you will be humiliated.

Read from the start of the clubbing and slaughtering, he is another reetard like you that makes statements they cannot back up and gets battered.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-403381.672.html#msg6972869

Note the similarities in his use of dumb conjectures like you.

Blackteeth:

I have a beautiful and very educated girlfriend who was also looking for an intelligent man before I met her. And I live happily.

What happened?

She is a cretin or she finally gave up looking for one as she was not capable of pulling one?

Blackteeth:
Ok. I am a vegetable. ACCEPTED!!!

Fck Lawd!!!

We finally got there!

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH-K3MU7-fA[/flash]
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by chika98: 7:27am On Jan 18, 2011
LOL we've all got a brain. Some are filled with air whilst others are filled with knowledge.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Blackteeth(m): 10:07am On Jan 18, 2011
OAMJ. So you still depend on your useless and heavily FLAWED IQ test results eeh? Ok. Using your trash IQ test too, kindly provide a link to a documentented research that shows that women believe that only 25% of the population are intelligent people. And also shows that 25% of these so called intelligent people have a BIG advantage over the remaining 75% people of the world. And also shows that all the 25% of these people are living comfortably and happily. Like I told you earlier, so a man has to present his IQ test result showing that he belongs to 25% intelligent people before a lady plants a kiss on his cheeks eeh? AN INTELLIGENT MAN IS NOT NECESSARILY ONE WHO HAS AN IQ SCORE OF 1000. GET THAT TO YOUR HEAD!!!. The difference between the men with the highest IQ score and the average is HARDLY noticable in real life. It only exists on paper!!! And besides FLAWED!!! Some women looking for intelligent men have ended up marring men with IQ scores of 70 without noticing it. I repeat again, there talk of intelligent man was irrelevant!!! MANY MEN ARE INTELLIGENT TO A SATISFACTORY STANDARD FOR THE LADIES.

Which errors did I admit? But am glad you still said ''errors'' cos intelligent men still make errors.

@SAGAMORON. Goat head!!! You still resort to covering your arse with those rubbish eeh? And am asking again, APART FROM THE USELESS INTELLIGENCE GAP EXISTING ON THE FLAWED IQ TEST RESULT PAPER AND THE PAGES OF NAIRALAND, WHAT EVIDENCE IN REAL LIFE SITUATIONS HAS PROVEN THAT YOUR WIDE INTELLIGENCE GAP GIVES YOU A MIGHTY BIG EDGE OVER THE REST "DUMB" HUMANS?

Concerning what you said about my girlfriend, my girlfriend is hot like fire. She is independent and a mini celeb for that matter. A lot of men were running after her, but a ''dumb'' person like me won her heart even without showcasing wealth. What happened? How did a ''dumb'' person like me win her? Eeeh?
Pls you jobbless guys should stop distracting my life cos when I decide to quit this and focus on my life, you come up with useless statements like ''I have ran away'' It's time to draw the curtain please. I wish I had time like you guys to perpetuate this sh1t. In spite of my stressful outdoor activites my brain is still on course battling two "SUPER INTELLIGENT" heads combined together.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by OAM4J: 4:54pm On Jan 18, 2011
Blackteeth:

OAMJ. So you still depend on your useless and heavily FLAWED IQ test results eeh? Ok. Using your trash IQ test too, kindly provide a link to a documentented research that shows that women believe that only 25% of the population are intelligent people.

flawed as it is, at least it measures an aspect of human intelligence accurately and it supports our claim that only about 25% of a population can be considered to be above-average intelligent and the margin is wide. If women dont believe intelligent people are rare, why do you think many of them kept asking for it on the other thread?

Just stop your rants/conjectures and I ask again: [size=13pt]Give me just ONE documented research link that supports this your "new sophisticated theories", otherwise SHUT UP YOUR YOUR MOUTH.[/size]

And also shows that 25% of these so called intelligent people have a BIG advantage over the remaining 75% people of the world. And also shows that all the 25% of these people are living comfortably and happily.

This is a digression, and I am not dumb like you to lose focus of a debate. The fact remains that only a small % of the population can be considered to be intelligent and the difference is clear/noticeable. QED.

But I will indulge you a little (though I doubt you have the brain to grab this). All things being equal, intelligent people will succeed and achieve far more results than dumbs like you. But unfortunately we live in an imperfect world and under  democratic rules that give equal weight to votes of dumbs like you and intelligent people like me. And many times we have dumbs and averaged-intelligent people (who are more in number) voting for dumbs to be in power and those dumbs take decisions that affects the likes of me. This is the reason why I support Sagamite's Geniocracy. Morons like you should not have a right to vote and if they do, the weight of their vote should be like 1/10th of mine.

Nonetheless, the chances of an intelligent person succeeding in an imperfect world is million times higher than dumbs like you and when morons like you gets into power and messed up a lot of things, it will take ONLY intelligent people like us to fix it. (eg, Okonjo Iweala, Sagun Agangan, Berth Nnaji etc)

Like I told you earlier, so a man has to present his IQ test result showing that he belongs to 25% intelligent people before a lady plants a kiss on his cheeks eeh?

I know you are dumb and have comprehension challenges, else you would have noticed/remembered that I answered this already. but I will help you by quoting my answer again and put it in bold.

OAM4J:

[size=13pt]There will be no need to present any IQ test result to those ladies. Your dumbness/stupidity will be obvious to the intelligent ones(ladies) as soon as you open your gob and start making unsubstantiated claims and using conjunctures instead of facts and logics to support arguments. Trust me, it is that easy.[/size]

The difference between the men with the highest IQ score and the average is HARDLY noticable in real life. It only exists on paper!!!

It is NOTICEABLE, only that dumbs like you will never see it. Sorry there is no solution/drug to cure dumbness yet. Hopefully & soon too, the intelligent ones will find a cure, and when that happens, I will remember you.

And besides FLAWED!!! Some women looking for intelligent men have ended up marring men with IQ scores of 70 without noticing it. I repeat again, there talk of intelligent man was irrelevant!!! MANY MEN ARE INTELLIGENT TO A SATISFACTORY STANDARD FOR THE LADIES. 

Many women like your girlfriend? What can I say, tell her to accept my sympathy. I know some women are too dumb themselves to notice the difference and some who noticed settled for less because it is actually hard to find intelligent guys because (luckily for you) the intelligent people are not so many.

Give it up kid!
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Blackteeth(m): 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2011
^^^***sighs loudly*** What a big IDIOTT!!! Its obvious you have nothing tangible to say. person!!! Must you say something?! Don't expect any futher replies to your STUPIDITY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", / Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). / A Nairalander's 2017 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.