Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,110 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). (12981 Views)

Mama Ekundayo, Nigeria’s Angel Of Mercy & Compassion / Hmmm: Lizzy, Scorpio , Nikky , Segun , Zainny / Today is for Lizzy,A.K.A Hotangel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 6:20am On Aug 05, 2005
ADMIN SEUN, thanks for allowing us the oppurtunity to have a thread about US. hehehe. cheesy cheesy I hope i don;t make extreme use of the opportunity.

Walahi it took me..hours to come up with that topic.
Seun adviced me to put, 15 female USA nairaland addict.
But i'll be 16 in 22 days, i might turn to an hermaphrodite tommorrow, i might leave USA tonight, and someone else might become the addict tommorrow. So i decided to uhmm, Put my nickname and my uhmm...Real Name as the topic.

Anyways this is my page y'all. It's gon be all about me people.

A little about me:

First name: Lizzy
Nick-names: Hot-angel, sweet-dreams(that's what some of my friends call me), Little-Angel(that's what my dad calls me he's gotta stop..i am going to be 16 soon.), Fire (that was some people call me...don't know why), and so many others. Those r like the ones i use alot.
Favorite food(s): the Only food i know how to cook -- noodles.
Favorite color(s): I love every color.
Future child's names: Boy= Kelvin my last name and my husbands last name. Girl= Jennifer lopez my last name and my husbands last name. Damn Right. grin grin grin grin
Sign or b-day: Virgo (snake) August 24. Will be 16 in 21 days. w00t w00t cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Favorite number: 7 (seven) and 11 (eleven), because I know both numbers are going to heaven. wink
Biggest fear: None that i know of. rolleyes
Favorite quote: "He who Kneels before God can stand before any man" and uhmm "Bite my ass" and "Seven(7) days without prayer makes one(1) weak".. .
Obsession(S): Teddy bears and Hott Guys. kiss
Addiction(s): I am 1000% addicted to my computer and hott guys. kiss
Biggest turn off: Lying, pretending, pride, selfishness, greedy, annoying. smiley
Biggest turn on: I am turned on by cute, cool and co-operate guys.( i call them the Thriple C guys) wink, i am also turned on by funny people and some other things. cheesy
First thing you notice in the opposite sex: [/b]Dressing code and hottness all the way!! smiley
[b]Last book you read:
Seveenteen magazine. shocked

Preferences...
Chocolate or vanilla: what else would i want.. chocalate
Hot or cold: hello...Check my name... HOT! kiss
Coke or Pepsi: both of them equals crap. rolleyes
Truth or Dare: Dare baby!!! I love dares (although it makes me do crazy stuffs) angry
Rightie or Leftie: Rightie lipsrsealed
20/20 vision or glasses: My eyes are as clear as an angels eye can get. wink
Big or small: Big smiley

Do you...
Speak another language: Yep grin
Own your room or share with sibling:[/b]I own my room (It's my office and my palace.) wink
[b]Have a sibling(s):
No i don't (Thank God) cheesy
Think that God should be male or female: he can be anything (I know his behaviour won't change no matter who he/she/it is) wink
Think that God should be white or black: he can be anything (I know his behaviour won't change no matter who he/she/it is) wink
Like your handwriting: People bow for my written and I love it. cheesy
Type fast or slow: Uhmm As fast as fast can get wink
Think you're beautiful/cute: Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, I behold myself, so yes i am beautiful. wink
Sleep with a stuffed animal("teddy bears" and the likes in case you don't know): I told you i was obesssssssed with teddy bears, Of course i sleep with them, they go almost everywhere with me, but there's a particular one that's always in my bag. smiley

Misc...

What is/are the thing(s) you miss the most: things?? NO. People?? Yes...I miss my Cousins in Nigeria. sad
Are you straight/gay/bi: 180 degrees is the number of angles on a straight line. So i am as straight as straight can get. grin
Piercings: My ears alone. grin
How tall are you: 5'7" cheesy
How tall do you wish you were: I am still growing and my height is pretty much okay for my age. wink
What would you change about yourself: Absolutely nothing. smiley
What wouldn't you change: Nothing, esp.. my butt . cheesy cheesy cheesy
Interests: *~*I am interested in varitey of stuffs. Basketball, Volleyball, swimming, dancing, typing, reading (it has seasons), going out with dad. Infact my dad himself is my interest, and of course..boys *~* kiss
Workplaces: *~*My Room, Its Tha Best Workplace Ever..I repeat..Tha best.w00t*~* kiss
Home Town: *~*Ekiti, Nigeria.*~* grin
Fav. Songs: *~*Hollaback girl, let me hold you down, switch, don't cha, behind these hazel eyes, we belong together, La totura ((i wish i knew what she was saying)), <-->My mom's song<--> (j-Lo), !*Get right*! and uhmm.. i am down with my raggeaton and crunk songs..you know them 50 cents, webbie, mike jones, name them I love all music..because they make me shake what my mama gave me.haha Ya heard me. *~* tongue
favorite Movies: *~*Win a date with Tad Himilton, Diary of a mad black woman, Notebook, Ale Ariwo, Games Women Play..for now*~* smiley

Uhmm, i can't do without God, my dad, my computer and my cell phone. Okay wait...should i say boys?? uhmm wateva.
I love making friends. I am always me.. (crazy, fun, freaky, stupid, smart-ass, outgoing, christian), I hate quitting, i'd rather die trying. I quit when there's the[b] need [/b] to quit. I like starting things i know i might not be able to finish..but then, it's always fun. I am in College...I have so many friends, crazy ones...and not so crazy ones. What else should i say about myself?? Ohh, i am a chubby kid.(fat u say, chubby I say)
Feel FREE to ask me Whatever you want. It's a Free world. haha.. grin grin

I am a real Queen Bitch.

Dudes, I ain't got no boyfriend, but uhmm i ain't searching either. It's summer, i need to get my groove on..you know, Summer flings!!!! Yehawwww.

And uhmm, i am getting my drivers liscense soon..and i'll also get my car.. I am so freaking happy. And uhmm... what else should i say??

[size=13pt]I am A Nairaland Addict. [/size]

More pictures. cheesy
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by makgod(m): 7:18am On Aug 05, 2005
like d first pic and d third pic, not hot, but very graceful.
second hot, but........

haha....., seeing you 4 d first time.
you r pretty, and no doubt, u are yoruba
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 7:22am On Aug 05, 2005
Thanks for the complements...Yes i am yoruba...proud to be. grin
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by tcherokee(m): 10:20am On Aug 05, 2005
Wow......... don't think there's anything about you i don't know now. Nice pics now i see where u got the name "HOT" angel wink
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 10:47am On Aug 05, 2005
hehe..actually this is how i got the name HOT Angel, My dad calls me Little angel, One day i wore a red shirt, with HOT writen on it. My ex boyfriend decided to start calling me Hot-Angel..and my friend joined him. Anyways i got stuck with the name.

Here's a pciture of the shirt.
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by tcherokee(m): 11:02am On Aug 05, 2005
Not a bad name to have, kinda prefer it to little angel which sounds soooooo cute by the way cheesy little angel hmmmmmm....... now thats a thot....
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 11:04am On Aug 05, 2005
ohh puh lease (nike borrow me your word) ...little angel cute?? My dad makes my friends laugh whenever he calls me that..he doesn't even call me name...I can say he ain't call my name for like the past 4 days. Always Little angel..i will be sixteen in 19 days..he needs to stop. But i don't know how to tell me, because i like the name. hehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by tcherokee(m): 11:16am On Aug 05, 2005
Can't say i blame him though and happy bday in advance just in case i don't remeber on that day. I'll be expecting my cake o.
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 11:21am On Aug 05, 2005
haha..okay, espect ur cake.
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by kazey(m): 7:07pm On Aug 05, 2005
Lolz, wetin be all this. The girl cute, and I like am for the fact that she is herself in the forum. Stay that way.
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by bioye(m): 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2005
Lizzy.. can i call you that?

it's fun reading your page. i like the Fire nickname. and so far, the hot pic(mean_chic) pix is my favourite. you are kinda crazy, y'know.. i dont wanna say too much here cos i have too many sweet things to say, really..

stay !hot!

i'll be back sometime, i promise. am i welcome?
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2005
Awww.thanks Kazey. smiley

Boiye...thank you and you are Always welcome.

I also love the[b] Fire[/b] Nickname..but my friend thinks, people will Hate me if i use it alot. I just tell them...my name shouldn't judge me, my attitude should. Fire... grin grin grin grin
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by nike4luv(f): 7:33pm On Aug 05, 2005
fire..? gurl dat scares me already..no worries..nice picts and profile anyways
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2005
hehe.. It shouldn't scare uu..it's just a nickname. Thanks for d complement. smiley

Make your profile.
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by nike4luv(f): 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2005
lol..i already did, just dont wanna post it
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 3:03am On Aug 06, 2005
ermm, why not?
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by nike4luv(f): 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2005
i'm trying to reduce de size of my pict..i cant do it
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 7:52pm On Aug 06, 2005
send to my email, i'll reduce it for u.
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by nike4luv(f): 11:03pm On Aug 06, 2005
oh..tanxz
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by tcherokee(m): 2:16pm On Aug 07, 2005
hey hot angel, where in texas do you stay.
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 5:14am On Aug 08, 2005
Dallas/F/worth. I ain't telling u my exact area. undecided
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by tcherokee(m): 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2005
sad anyway the reason i'm asking is that my sister just landed in texas, she's staying in houston actually and she was complaining that she was bored. so i was hoping if you were close to her area maybe........
but it seems your in a different vicinity.
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by mosiate(f): 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2005
hot-angel you look so cute and trendy,but pls watch your weigth,you just ok like that kiss
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2005
@ tcherokee.okay. Houston is soo not close to where i stay. sad

@ mosiate...Thanks. Will do. smiley
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by tcherokee(m): 11:21pm On Aug 08, 2005
no yawa (no problem smiley)
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 11:23pm On Aug 08, 2005
I know wat yawa means. smiley
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by Seun(m): 11:48pm On Aug 08, 2005
Yes, you know what yawa means but others may not. The require you to translate any nonstandard expressions.
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 3:19am On Aug 09, 2005
Mmkay.. smiley
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by nike4luv(f): 3:24am On Aug 09, 2005
read the rules madam tongue
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 3:25am On Aug 09, 2005
I already did ma'am. smiley
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by nike4luv(f): 3:28am On Aug 09, 2005
gud gurl *applause*..any1 wanna join in the applause?
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 3:29am On Aug 09, 2005
I am here!!!!!! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

A Nairalander's 2017 Prophecies / Checkout Pictures Of Nigerian Girl Dancing On Stage With No Panties! / Why Is 26th December Tagged Boxing Day ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.