Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC (106475 Views)

Nigerians Got Richer As Income Per Capita Surges To $5,250 In 2021 - World Bank / How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita-tvc News / Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Hisduchess(f): 11:54pm On May 11, 2020
Makuos19:
Yet Nnewi is the only city with the highest number of billionaires in Nigeria!!! grin

So is Forbes and TVC lying

Don't mind them haters.nah bad Belle go kee them grin

3 Likes

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Nobody: 10:43am On May 12, 2020
ursullalinda:

Poor man shift please.....stop beefing......people are hustling and making legit money.......hustle too and God will bless the work of your hands ......common........stop ranting like a wounded dog I'm not the cause of your problem.......Nnewi people are stinkly rich deal with it .

You are hard to convince. since you are bent on licking the ass of Nnewi rich dude and some other rich dude... I can assure you in no distance time you will come and lick my ass
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by ursullalinda(f): 10:55am On May 12, 2020
Gforce2015:

You are hard to convince. since you are bent on licking the ass of Nnewi rich dude and some other rich dude... I can assure you in no distance time you will come and lick my ass

With your psyche riches are very far from you.... you have a bond with poverty so enjoy your stay.......lick your ass my foot!......you want to convince me their money is ill gotten but still wishing to make same money for someone to come lick your ass......God doesn't bless people with wicked heart like yours.......Nnewi people are stinkly rich go hug transformer.

1 Like

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 12, 2020
ursullalinda:

With your [b]psyche riches are very far from you.... you have a b[/b]ond with poverty so enjoy your stay.......lick your ass my foot!......you want to convince me their money is ill-gotten but still wishing to make some money for someone to come lick your ass......God doesn't bless people with wicked hearts like yours.......Nnewi people are stinky rich go hug transformer.

Are you God? And you don't know what might happen tomorrow'. Maybe you will come and submit your application to my company
Okay. Because of your minuscule thinking, you think that riches start and end in Nnewi. meanwhile, you are not from Nnewi. You don't even talk about the opulence of your home town.
Your thinking faculty is just limited to Nnewi and it's environed probably you came from a poverty-stricken place. And your home town poverty is beyond redemptions.
Honestly, I can see the caliber of person you are by your post. What a wasted generation!
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by ursullalinda(f): 2:56pm On May 12, 2020
Gforce2015:

Are you God? And you don't know what might happen tomorrow'. Maybe you will come and submit your application to my company
Okay. Because of your minuscule thinking, you think that riches start and end in Nnewi. meanwhile, you are not from Nnewi. You don't even talk about the opulence of your home town.
Your thinking faculty is just limited to Nnewi and it's environed probably you came from a poverty-stricken place. And your home town poverty is beyond redemptions.
Honestly, I can see the caliber of person you are by your post. What a wasted generation!

Yes wasted generation like you......that cannot appreciate God's blessing ......but will rather attach it to evil.......lazy poor soul.....waiting for manner to fall from heaven rather than going out there to dig it .......wonder the cave you crawled out from to see riches as evil......well understand it's like America wonder for you..... seeing rich men clustered in a town......when non exist in your vicinity.......wretched soul!
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 12, 2020
ursullalinda:

Yes wasted generation like you......that cannot appreciate God's blessing ......but will rather attach it to evil.......lazy poor soul.....waiting for manner to fall from heaven rather than going out there to dig it .......wonder the cave you crawled out from to see riches as evil......well understand it's like America wonder for you..... seeing rich men clustered in a town......when non exist in your vicinity.......wretched soul!

Your thinking faculty has been restricted to just singing praises of the rich dude in the society. And I can assure you, you will soon join them to sing praise about me.
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by ursullalinda(f): 6:28pm On May 12, 2020
Gforce2015:

Your thinking faculty has been restricted to just singing praises of the rich dude in the society. And I can assure you, you will soon join them to sing praise about me.

You can't benefit from what you dont believe in.....you will remain where you are till you appreciate the goodness of God in the life of others.
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 12, 2020
ursullalinda:

You can't benefit from what you dont believe in.....you will remain where you are till you appreciate the goodness of God in the life of others.

You are not God. Nah you go remain where you dey. I will be stinkly rich. And Very soon, you will join them to celebrate me.
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by ursullalinda(f): 11:11pm On May 12, 2020
Gforce2015:

You are not God. Nah you go remain where you dey. I will be stinkly rich. And Very soon, you will join them to celebrate me.

Mbanu.......stinkly rich is for ritualist......you will never be there......hypocrist!
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Nobody: 10:55am On May 13, 2020
ursullalinda:

Mbanu.......stinkly rich is for ritualist......you will never be there......hypocrist!

God will so blessed me that I will give you and your family palliatives and monthly financial support...
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by ursullalinda(f): 12:14pm On May 13, 2020
Gforce2015:

God will so blessed me that I will give you and your family palliatives and monthly financial support...

Never......he will never give you that which you cursed him for giving others........riches will never meet you......till appreciate the goodness of God in the lives of others.......oghenye onu utu.
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Sundahjoe(m): 12:47pm On May 13, 2020
Tower Aluminum product..
we can help you supply your Aluminum roofing sheets: long span and step tiles in range of 0.45, 0.5 and 0.55mm thickness and also we have Stone coated sheet too. we have one the best in quality and we don't compromise on our standard. Apart from help you with the supply, we can also install it for you, our brand is a household name and existing over years. our prices are fair among the rest.
for more enquiries or engagement contact 08101682211 or 08035914870
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 13, 2020
ursullalinda:

Never......he will never give you that which you cursed him for giving others........riches will never meet you......till appreciate the goodness of God in the lives of others.......oghenye onu utu.

That's your problem. I have the heart of giving to the vulnerable and the needy. Your curse on me will never change the mind of God towards blessing me. And when he blessed me, I will be a blessing to my neighbor and all that I wish to give money to Including you.
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by ursullalinda(f): 5:50pm On May 13, 2020
Gforce2015:

That's your problem. I have the heart of giving to the vulnerable and the needy. Your curse on me will never change the mind of God towards blessing me. And when he blessed me, I will be a blessing to my neighbor and all that I wish to give money to Including you.

You have a very wicked heart.......to call a whole town ritualist because you come from a wretched background......now you wish to become rich and bless who?........Good things don't go to those who don't appreciate it......and it will never come to you.....Even if it does......you will see it as evil and jump and pass.......I'm not cursing you.......that is the law of the universe.......you can't bless someone who is better than your generation yet unborn .......you only have poverty to offer.......and I'm not in.......so share with your neighbours.
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 13, 2020
ursullalinda:

You have a very wicked heart.......to call a whole town ritualist because you come from a wretched background......now you wish to become rich and bless who?........ Good things don't go to those who don't appreciate it......and it will never come to you.....Even if it does......you will see it as evil and jump and pass.......I'm not cursing you.......that is the law of the universe.......you can't bless someone who is better than your generation yet unborn .......you only have poverty to offer.......and I'm not in.......so share with your neighbors.

Who told you that you are better than me.
Do you know my financial status? You may be rich because your husband is rich. But always have it in mind that you feed and drink from your husband drop-down.
Presently I may not have the fat bank account but I know with time you will hear about me in the news. You will sit in the conference hall to listen to my lecture on how to build wealth. You will come to my company to seek contracts...and I will magnanimously give you the contracts...
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by ursullalinda(f): 7:56pm On May 13, 2020
Gforce2015:

Who told you that you are better than me.
Do you know my financial status? You may be rich because your husband is rich. But always have it in mind that you feed and drink from your husband drop-down.
Presently I may not have the fat bank account but I know with time you will hear about me in the news. You will sit in the conference hall to listen to my lecture on how to build wealth. You will come to my company to seek contracts...and I will magnanimously give you the contracts...

Get lost.....how old are you by the way......so poverty also made you believe that my husband is our only source of income.......your IQ is damn too poor......and you need to work on it first before anything........if not you will forever remain empty.......talking down on people you have never met and then telling me how God will bless you......are you sure you are ok?......Pls get help ASAP......poverty is not your only problem......your problem is versed.

1 Like

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Nobody: 8:11am On May 14, 2020
ursullalinda:

Get lost.....how old are you by the way......so poverty also made you believe that my husband is our only source of income.......your IQ is damn too poor......and you need to work on it first before anything........if not you will forever remain empty.......talking down on people you have never met and then telling me how God will bless you......are you sure you are ok?......Pls get help ASAP......poverty is not your only problem......your problem is versed.

.are you in sifia pain because I told you the bitter truth. The husband is the head of the family. , he pilots the affairs of family members including his wife.
By the way, I'm neither poor nor rich; I live comfortably within means of my income. So, stop pouring your venom of bitterness on me. And stop tagging other poorly because you don't know their worth.
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by ursullalinda(f): 9:03am On May 14, 2020
Gforce2015:

.are you in sifia pain because I told you the bitter truth. The husband is the head of the family. , he pilots the affairs of family members including his wife.
By the way, I'm neither poor nor rich; I live comfortably within means of my income. So, stop pouring your venom of bitterness on me. And stop tagging other poorly because you don't know their worth.

Hahaha hungry muche muche from the cave......who doesn't know what is happening in a real world and sad about people being rich is talking about bitterness ......are you really sure you are ok or has the hunger affected your brain.........you are the bitter and sad soul.......bitter about everything even your existence.......take care of your issues and stop looking for who to congratulate you for affording a day's meal.
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 14, 2020
ursullalinda:

Hahaha hungry muche muche from the cave......who doesn't know what is happening in a real world and sad about people being rich is talking about bitterness ......are you really sure you are ok or has the hunger affected your brain.........you are the bitter and sad soul.......bitter about everything even your existence.......take care of your issues and stop looking for who to congratulate you for affording a day's meal.

You want to give my dog a bad name so that it can be hung. God pass you.
God is blessing me on a daily basis. He doesn't need your permission to pour his blessings on me. I eat and drink comfortably. I don't need to send SMS to anybody before I eat or drink. I don't need to solicit for money on social media before I can eat. If this lockdown will end in December, I wouldn't feel it. I have more than enough to sustain myself and other people like you that might be vulnerable due to the lockdown.

And I don't beg from anybody.

If you run out of data, I can credit your phone FOC ASAP without hassle.
I'm blessed no one can wish me ill
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by ursullalinda(f): 1:42pm On May 14, 2020
Gforce2015:

You want to give my dog a bad name so that it can be hung. God pass you.
God is blessing me on a daily basis. He doesn't need your permission to pour his blessings on me. I eat and drink comfortably. I don't need to send SMS to anybody before I eat or drink. I don't need to solicit for money on social media before I can eat. If this lockdown will end in December, I wouldn't feel it. I have more than enough to sustain myself and other people like you that might be vulnerable due to the lockdown.

And I don't beg from anybody.

If you run out of data, I can credit your phone FOC ASAP without hassle.
I'm blessed no one can wish me ill

Stop telling me about you being able to eat.....I care not......Its not an achievement to afford your today's meal and stop going round and round like a lunatic ......saying one million things in one......I still maintain you can't get what you don't appreciate because you will see it as evil when it comes your way.......and stop saying you will give when you are struggling to survive.......people who have don't boast about it.......why are you struggling so hard to convince me you can afford a meal for today.......can't remember asking......that's how your type will be everywhere begging for give away......poor wretched beefer.
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 14, 2020
ursullalinda:

Stop telling me about you being able to eat.....I care not......Its not an achievement to afford your today's meal and stop going round and round like a lunatic ......saying one million things in one......I still maintain you can't get what you don't appreciate because you will see it as evil when it comes your way.......and stop saying you will give when you are struggling to survive.......people who have don't boast about it.......why are you struggling so hard to convince me you can afford a meal for today.......can't remember asking......that's how your type will be everywhere begging for give away......poor wretched beefer.

Why would I convince you about my financial worth? Far be it. Will convincing add more to my personal income? Or would it promote me?
My sister, you are insignificant and inconsequential to my journey of life.
You are free to use your stunted fingers and retarded brain to be typing gibberish. I don't care.
I wouldn't be so dunce to the essence of impressing a faceless personality on social media.
You are free to type anything you like. Your comments never add or subtract from me. I dey Kampe.
I give I don't beg. It's only some ladies you that love freebies that beg.
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by ursullalinda(f): 5:07pm On May 14, 2020
Gforce2015:

Why would I convince you about my financial worth? Far be it. Will convincing add more to my personal income? Or would it promote me?
My sister, you are insignificant and inconsequential to my journey of life.
You are free to use your stunted fingers and retarded brain to be typing gibberish. I don't care.
I wouldn't be so dunce to the essence of impressing a faceless personality on social media.
You are free to type anything you like. Your comments never add or subtract from me. I dey Kampe.
I give I don't beg. It's only some ladies you that love freebies that beg.

But you are......very dumb really.... .because all I saw was I feed myself I will feed my neighbours like I care.......i only noticed a pauper who sees riches like America wonder.......and don't believe it can be clustered in a town.......so I'm taking the pains to bring you to speed so you don't die same.......Eat well first before giving........giver my foot.......it's all women that beg yet you and your types are everywhere asking for palliative.......primitive thing.
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 14, 2020
ursullalinda:

But you are......very dumb really.... .because all I saw was I feed myself I will feed my neighbours like I care....... I only noticed a pauper who sees riches like America wonder.......and don't believe it can be clustered in a town.......so I'm taking the pains to bring you to speed so you don't die same.......Eat well first before giving........giver my foot.......it's all women that beg yet you and your types are everywhere asking for palliative.......primitive thing.

Like the words of Rev. Martins Luther King Jnr. " I have a dream that one day, I will offer you a free ride to your destination". That one day, I will pay for your lunch. That one day, I will send you a free data to browse and chat with faceless enemies like me on social media. That one day, you will read about me on social media. That one day, you ask me for an autograph
Perhaps you are not pleased about my progress, find a bottle of otapiapia, drink it and you will be fine.
My sister, no person, no community, no village, no town has the monopoly of rich people. It all depends on how far you can see the progress and achievement of others.
So, stop overhyping Nnewi town beyond necessary.
It is so obvious that you are so myopic in thinking and your knowledge about rich people is limited to Nnewi and its environs.
Your insolent and arrogance have so much occupied your thinking faculty to the essence that you see yourself richer and other people on social media pauper and wretched. What an awkward way of thinking!
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by ursullalinda(f): 8:29pm On May 14, 2020
Gforce2015:

Like the words of Rev. Martins Luther King Jnr. " I have a dream that one day, I will offer you a free ride to your destination". That one day, I will pay for your lunch. That one day, I will send you a free data to browse and chat with faceless enemies like me on social media. That one day, you will read about me on social media. That one day, you ask me for an autograph
Perhaps you are not pleased about my progress, find a bottle of otapiapia, drink it and you will be fine.
My sister, no person, no community, no village, no town has the monopoly of rich people. It all depends on how far you can see the progress and achievement of others.
So, stop overhyping Nnewi town beyond necessary.
It is so obvious that you are so myopic in thinking and your knowledge about rich people is limited to Nnewi and its environs.
Your insolent and arrogance have so much occupied your thinking faculty to the essence that you see yourself richer and other people on social media pauper and wretched. What an awkward way of thinking!

Mr versed knowledge the last time I checked the topic I commented on was on Nnewi.......before your jobless hungry self jumped in and started misyarning........wonder why you are now quoting intellectuals.......are you tired of insults.......empty nonentity........tomm when you want to mention people you do that with courtesy and not talk down on a whole town because your account is on red......low life seeking for relevance on social media.......you go about online insulting people waiting for respect.......keep waiting till you grow old.......whatever you dish out expect a dozen in return that's how life works......onye apari.
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 14, 2020
ursullalinda:

Mr versed knowledge the last time I checked the topic I commented on was on Nnewi.......before your jobless hungry self jumped in and started misyarning........wonder why you are now quoting intellectuals.......are you tired of insults.......empty nonentity........tomm when you want to mention people you do that with courtesy and not talk down on a whole town because your account is on red......low life seeking for relevance on social media.......you go about online insulting people waiting for respect.......keep waiting till you grow old.......whatever you dish out expect a dozen in return that's how life works......onye apari.

Onye apari. Onye omo aake
Onye olori nla
Onye ori e baaje
Onye ori e daaru
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by ursullalinda(f): 9:13pm On May 14, 2020
Gforce2015:

Onye apari. Onye omo aake
Onye olori nla
Onye ori e baaje
Onye ori e daaru

Dika gi na umu na ngi.....I knew it must be a very primitive soul that has been beefing Nnewi like this.....your pain never start......you will cry till you bleed blood......your heartache never start.......you will keep wailing watching them excel while you roast in hunger.
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 14, 2020
ursullalinda:

Dika gi na umu na ngi.....I knew it must be a very primitive soul that has been beefing Nnewi like this.....your pain never start......you will cry till you bleed blood......your heartache never start.......you will keep wailing watching them excel while you roast in hunger.

Onye frustrations
Onye High blood pressure
Onye pain
Onye headache
Onye hatred and bitter girl
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by ursullalinda(f): 10:36pm On May 14, 2020
Gforce2015:

Onye frustrations
Onye High blood pressure
Onye pain
Onye headache
Onye hatred and bitter girl

Like you.....because that defines you .......you jam big rock.....you will mention me tire......frustrated soul looking for who to share your frustration with.......all this tears just because you saw a post about a people doing well for themselves......that's why you want to commit suicide......go hug transformer.......it's the shortest cut......poverty and wickedness mixed in one soul.....tufia Obi ojoo!.
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Nobody: 8:07am On May 15, 2020
ursullalinda:

Like you.....because that defines you .......you jam big rock.....you will mention me tire......frustrated soul looking for who to share your frustration with.......all this tears just because you saw a post about a people doing well for themselves......that's why you want to commit suicide......go hug transformer.......it's the shortest cut......poverty and wickedness mixed in one soul.....tufia Obi ojoo!.

Tufia Nwanyi Obi ojoo.
Tufai Nnewi Obi ojooc
Tufai Igbo amaka ojoo
Tufai Housewife amaka Igbo Ojoo
Tufai saucy woman Igbo amaka Ojoo
Tufai otapiapia juicy le drink
Tufai sniper syrup le drink
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by ursullalinda(f): 10:32am On May 15, 2020
Gforce2015:

Tufia Nwanyi Obi ojoo.
Tufai Nnewi Obi ojooc
Tufai Igbo amaka ojoo
Tufai Housewife amaka Igbo Ojoo
Tufai saucy woman Igbo amaka Ojoo
Tufai otapiapia juicy le drink
Tufai sniper syrup le drink

Hungry muche muche.......oloriburuku......poor thing.......now I see what has been paining your soul......the whole thing just made sense.......if you can't beat us you join us......it's not our fault we hustle hard and make money......you can jump into lagoon if you can't deal.
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Nobody: 11:26am On May 15, 2020
ursullalinda:

Hungry muche muche.......oloriburuku......poor thing.......now I see what has been paining your soul......the whole thing just made sense.......if you can't beat us you join us......it's not our fault we hustle hard and make money......you can jump into lagoon if you can't deal.

can anything good thing come out of your clan? Probably you are from one of these Igbo State.....where erosion has finished all their lands.

All Igbo land are not the same, you are like a sympathizer to Nnewi people because they have rich people... Mention your village and lemme analyze the rate at which poverty has dealt with your people.
Success has many friends....leave Nnewi and talk about your own wretched village.

Anuofia...onyi bribe. , onyi calamity
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by ursullalinda(f): 12:47pm On May 15, 2020
Gforce2015:

can anything good thing come out of your clan? Probably you are from one of these Igbo State.....where erosion has finished all their lands.

All Igbo land are not the same, you are like a sympathizer to Nnewi people because they have rich people... Mention your village and lemme analyze the rate at which poverty has dealt with your people.
Success has many friends....leave Nnewi and talk about your own wretched village.

Anuofia...onyi bribe. , onyi calamity

I knew it's only someone who is used to seeing brown roof all his life that will be calling a rich man a ritualist......so I have been replying an agbero who is not sure of his lineage......now the whole thing is making sense.....I understand you have never seen good life all your life but it's not our fault .......hate us or love we know we are balling and no body can stop us......the more you hate us the more we win and the poorer you get.......onye aguu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Transport And Haulage Business / Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers / Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.