Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC (106560 Views)

Nigerians Got Richer As Income Per Capita Surges To $5,250 In 2021 - World Bank / How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita-tvc News / Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Makuos19: 6:17pm On May 10, 2020
Kidakudz5:
so you don't believe NBS, but you believe tvc owned by tinubu? undecided .is tvc no longer lagos/ibadan media again? grin grin confused lots.. grin grin grin grin
You guys are the poorest in the south, reason your people are all over here pushing wheelbarrow, hawking pirated CD, earpiece, shaving stick, grin grin etc. Under hot Sun here.. gringrin
So Ben Bruce is now bigger than UN and NBS who rated you guys the poorest in south? gringrin
Bunch of clowns..gringringringringrin
Before you start talking about brown roof, just know I have bee to your muddy, dusty,tiny and underdeveloped region gringrin.. and believe me, thereis nothing there.. reason why your people come here to hawk shaving stick, gringrin and your masculine girls come here to sell their smelling toto gringrin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
https://books.google.com.ng/books?id=9N59DwAAQBAJ&pg=PA30&lpg=PA30&dq=the+richest+tribe+in+nigeria&source=bl&ots=pm_VdLPyOL&sig=ACfU3U0AuDWyWrWyctnHabeW92H0gy-OQA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj449iB5anpAhXJ66QKHTNXAx04FBDoATAHegQICBAB#v=onepage&q=the%20richest%20tribe%20in%20nigeria&f=false

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Kidakudz5: 6:19pm On May 10, 2020
YorubaMyKids:
[s]

Incoherent trash!
The only thing i could see there is hawk hawk hawk, there is nothing else you could say. Even in America there are Hawkers and its not crime unlike some folks from Oduduwa fallen demon's land that are creating one million gang cults to steal pot of soup due to starvation grin grin, or skull miners who connive with their evil mothers to rip lungs and heard out of peoples bodies. We are not he same level boy. Igbos are hardworking and our prowess speaks for itself while your tribe can lazy for Africa, imagine being reduced to the level of a RAT out of hunger. tongue tongue[/s]
you don't get it bro, your people travel thousands of km to come hawk N250 earpiece and shaving stick here. gringrin don't you think you are insane? gringrin
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Kidakudz5: 6:21pm On May 10, 2020
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by YorubaMyKids: 6:23pm On May 10, 2020
Kidakudz5:
you don't get it bro, your people travel thousands of km to come hawk N250 earpiece and shaving stick here. gringrin don't you think you are insane? gringrin

Same way Emoney traveled to Ajegunle and now he gives handouts to Afonjas grin grin, just a little time when those N250 earpiece and shaving stick turns into millions you will start hating and looking for skulls to mine to meet up.. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Makuos19: 6:27pm On May 10, 2020
Kidakudz5:
but NBS and UN prove otherwise. gringrin
cc totit
Ok. Where did UN prove otherwise
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by OFFICIAL336: 6:43pm On May 10, 2020
Kidakudz5:
according to ipob bureau of statistics..
According to TVC, an ewedu media
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Makuos19: 6:45pm On May 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by OFFICIAL336: 6:56pm On May 10, 2020
Makuos19:
https://www..com/talk/topic,340680.0.html
That screenshot will pain Yoruba Moslems well well.

1 Like

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by OFFICIAL336: 6:57pm On May 10, 2020
Kidakudz5:
yet no Yoruba town has more billionaires and millionaires per capita than Nnewi.

1 Like

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by OFFICIAL336: 6:59pm On May 10, 2020
fairfora:
Many on this forum are olodos. Simply put, per capita income means income per head relative to the population of a country or an area. Literally, by the time nnnewi whealth is shared with the people, each person would probably be earning 2ice more than a manager at Chevron or shell earns monthly. Whereas, if you share same whealth with the people of alimosho local government in Lagos, it could mean each person would earn 100k or less in a month. Alimosho has over 10m population and the largest local government in lagos. What's the population of nnnewi?
10m?

Ewedu Bureau of statistics don start again.
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 10, 2020
ursullalinda:

Poor soul common......I'm married already .......Can't be applying again......I understand how you were conceived and to worsen it laced in poverty........But calm down and appreciate the fact that God is still in the business of giving riches........he will give you money to be able to marry ......so you don't end up a gigolo and he will save your daughters from following your mum and sisters footsteps.......ubiam ajoka

Okay, you are married. Thank God you have escaped the yoke of eternal singlehood. You have broken the barrier of unmarried life in your lineage.

I wonder how miserable you could have turned the life of that unlucky man to. Because you do not only worship the Nnewi rich people, you also lick their ass and prick. And I doubt if your husband knows about your shady deals. I doubt if he knows about your side freaky-freaky with Nnewi big men.
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by OFFICIAL336: 7:06pm On May 10, 2020
Kennyswag:
why are you guys so daft like this? This bullshit about £20 and the other nonsense lies you guys always say about the war has been trashed many times on nairaland.. Besides, the war is over 50yrs ago. Other african countries who fought wars that took decades like Angola, rwanda, ivory coast, etc.. and even nigeria welcomed you back and you ran for political positions.. so what are you saying?
Don't be deceived, my grandfather despite the numerous boxes of Biafran dollars he had was given £20

He had to hid 3 boxes believing that Biafra will come one day and his children will benefit from his enormous wealth.

Ijaws seized our properties in PH and today many are living in rickety houses while Ndi Igbo live in better houses

3 Likes

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 10, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

10m?

Ewedu Bureau of statistics don start again.
yes, 10m naira. Population of nnewi isn't that impressive. I always visit NAUTH
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by trutht828: 8:44pm On May 10, 2020
Gassa007:

Bumbling Idiot!

Whatever.

It still doesn't change the fact that your tribe is not better than any other tribe in Nigeria. You have the same decay every other tribe has.

There are Igbo beggars and there are Igbo ritual killers just as it is the case in every other tribe in Nigeria.
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by ursullalinda(f): 8:47pm On May 10, 2020
Gforce2015:

Okay, you are married. Thank God you have escaped the yoke of eternal singlehood. You have broken the barrier of unmarried life in your lineage.

I wonder how miserable you could have turned the life of that unlucky man to. Because you do not only worship the Nnewi rich people, you also lick their ass and prick. And I doubt if your husband knows about your shady deals. I doubt if he knows about your side freaky-freaky with Nnewi big men.

Showed him your reply and he called you an irredeemable fool.......I can link you up to Nnewi men so you can get a security work and get busy ......at least you will liberate your poverty lineage and stop roaming on Nairaland with give away data......looking for who to mention.......God is still in the business of blessing people......just key in.......before it's too late......hater!

1 Like

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 10, 2020
ursullalinda:

Showed him your reply and he called you an irredeemable fool.......I can link you up to Nnewi men so you can get a security work and get busy ......at least you will liberate your poverty lineage and stop roaming on Nairaland with give away data......looking for who to mention.......God is still in the business of blessing people......just key in.......before it's too late......hater!

With your few post, I can tell the kind of person you are. You are not only arrogant but you are insolent.
I'm just concern about your gutter behavior not to me, but to that man in your life. If you doubt me, ask him, he will tell.you the same thing.

Perversed generations...
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by ursullalinda(f): 10:35pm On May 10, 2020
Gforce2015:

With your few post, I can tell the kind of person you are. You are not only arrogant but you are insolent.
I'm just concern about your gutter behavior not to me, but to that man in your life. If you doubt me, ask him, he will tell.you the same thing.

Perversed generations...

You should be more concerned about your life ......not bothering about someone who doesn't know you exist.......This 21st century you still think every rich man is a ritualist then shove it down my throat with insult.......You insult yourself online and expect respect in return......mbanu......direct your care and your concern to your life and people around you ......making money will do you alot of good and change your poor psyche.......papa Ebere.......so get busy
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by totit: 1:06am On May 11, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Makuos19: 6:24am On May 11, 2020

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by totit: 11:42am On May 11, 2020
Makuos19:
Ok. But in what u sent I didnt see where UN proved that igbo is not the richest tribe or that Nnewi is not the town with the highest number of billionaires...

Besides what u sent was since 2015

https://www.nairaland.com/554457/anambra-poverty-rate-lowest-nigeria

http://www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/report/384

http://sunnewsonline.com/anambra-new-thinking-new-politics-2/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anambra_State

The Wiki you posted only talked about gas and or natural resources which is not in any way related to the OP.

Secondly, the rest of the links are the usual sponsored news none of them answered my questions, established the names of the invisible billionaires.

And lastly, here is so far the recent international research that deals with poverty stats worldwide.

https://mppn.org/nigeria-national-mpi/

So, in all of these none of you could answer my simple questions or confirmed where those so called billionaires exist? grin

Na wao

2 Likes

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by IGBOSON1: 12:00pm On May 11, 2020
Gforce2015:

God is not a fool. He has a lot of angels that He usually send on errands. He is on the throne.
He can't stool low to the essence of carrying bag of money to give some set of money ritualists at Nnewi.
Probably you are talking about Amadioh (the giver of blood money)

Hehehehe grin grin grin

See what bitterness can cause! This guys post is just dripping with bile! shocked

1 Like

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Makuos19: 12:21pm On May 11, 2020
totit:

The Wiki you posted only talked about gas and or natural resources which is not in any way related to the OP.

Secondly, the rest of the links are the usual sponsored news none of them answered my questions, established the names of the invisible billionaires.

And lastly, here is so far the recent international research that deals with poverty stats worldwide.

https://mppn.org/nigeria-national-mpi/

So, in all of these none of you could answer my simple questions or confirmed where those so called billionaires exist? grin

Na wao
Yet Nnewi is the only city with the highest number of billionaires in Nigeria!!! grin

So is Forbes and TVC lying
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by totit: 12:22pm On May 11, 2020
Makuos19:
Yet Nnewi is the only city with the highest number of billionaires in Nigeria!!! grin

Is Forbes and TVC lying

By words? Yes! cool
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Makuos19: 12:23pm On May 11, 2020
totit:

By words? Yes! cool
By Facts!!!
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by totit: 12:27pm On May 11, 2020
Makuos19:
By Facts!!!
What's your definition of ' Facts? cool
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Makuos19: 12:27pm On May 11, 2020
totit:

What's your definition of ' Facts? cool
See question...
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by OFFICIAL336: 4:59pm On May 11, 2020
fairfora:
yes, 10m naira. Population of nnewi isn't that impressive. I always visit NAUTH
They still have more millionaires than any Yoruba town.

1 Like

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 11, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

They still have more millionaires than any Yoruba town.
agreed...cos the population isn't much so, there would be enough millions to go round.
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by OFFICIAL336: 5:28pm On May 11, 2020
fairfora:
agreed...cos the population isn't much so, there would be enough millions to go round.
I am glad your truthful unlike a typical hateful Yoruba Moslem.

I can bet my phones that you are not a Yoruba Moslem.

Anyway, there are over 700k people in Nnewi according to latest stat.
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 11, 2020
ursullalinda:

You should be more concerned about your life ......not bothering about someone who doesn't know you exist.......This 21st century you still think every rich man is a ritualist then shove it down my throat with insult.......You insult yourself online and expect respect in return......mbanu......direct your care and your concern to your life and people around you ......making money will do you alot of good and change your poor psyche.......papa Ebere.......so get busy

Are you shying away from the truth....?
There is no sense in composing grammar that is void of common sense. Your grammar might be good but it devoid the fact and reality..

I will suggest that you Approach some of your Nnewi rich dudes and ask them to mentor you....ask them some questions about the secret behind their wealth and see how they will dodge those revealing questions....
Don't just be posting empty and unverifiable comments. it belittled and depict your low-level reason to the public.
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by ursullalinda(f): 11:13pm On May 11, 2020
Gforce2015:

Are you shying away from the truth....?
There is no sense in composing grammar that is void of common sense. Your grammar might be good but it devoid the fact and reality..

I will suggest that you Approach some of your Nnewi rich dudes and ask them to mentor you....ask them some questions about the secret behind their wealth and see how they will dodge those revealing questions....
Don't just be posting empty and unverifiable comments. it belittled and depict your low-level reason to the public.

Poor man shift please.....stop beefing......people are hustling and making legit money.......hustle too and God will bless the work of your hands ......common........stop ranting like a wounded dog I'm not the cause of your problem.......Nnewi people are stinkly rich deal with it .
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Hisduchess(f): 11:52pm On May 11, 2020
biacan:
The wealth from that state is something else

Good bless you for this big truth.
Nnewi, awka-etiti, oraukwu... This towns nah money bags full am.

Infact Ndi Anambra nwere ya cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 3 / Transport And Haulage Business / Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.