Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC (106472 Views)

Nigerians Got Richer As Income Per Capita Surges To $5,250 In 2021 - World Bank / How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita-tvc News / Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 15, 2020
ursullalinda:

I knew it's only someone who is used to seeing brown roof all his life that will be calling a rich man a ritualist......so I have been replying an agbero who is not sure of his lineage......now the whole thing is making sense.....I understand you have never seen good life all your life but it's not our fault .......hate us or love we know we are balling and no body can stop us......the more you hate us the more we win and the poorer you get.......onye aguu.

Onye Aguu
Onye hungry woman
Di ka onye
Onyee Nnewi sympathizer
Nwanyi ara
Nwanyi nzuzu
Idi mpako
Isi ike
Ihe ojoo
Na-arahu
Ugboala na-adi
Are bu oge
Ina-eleda mmadu anya
M na eri nri onye dika gi
I. Dighi njo
Ijeoma
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by ursullalinda(f): 5:39pm On May 15, 2020
Gforce2015:

Onye Aguu
Onye hungry woman
Di ka onye
Onyee Nnewi sympathizer
Nwanyi ara
Nwanyi nzuzu
Idi mpako
Isi ike
Ihe ojoo
Na-arahu
Ugboala na-adi
Are bu oge
Ina-eleda mmadu anya
M na eri nri onye dika gi
I. Dighi njo
Ijeoma

Hahaha what exactly are you typing?.......Pls stop spoiling our beautiful language biko.......making it sound as senseless as you are........its not my fault you are a skull miner and anyone who has ever made it inn your locality had to harvest a skull.....that's not how we roll here......we hustle hard and we make it big.......it's not our fault you know!......Osinachi........Alaye you can go and die.....we can't help your case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Liposure: 6:12pm On May 15, 2020
ursullalinda:

Hahaha what exactly are you typing?.......Pls stop spoiling our beautiful language biko.......making it sound as senseless as you are........its not my fault you are a skull miner and anyone who has ever made it inn your locality had to harvest a skull.....that's not how we roll here......we hustle hard and we make it big.......it's not our fault you know!......Osinachi........Alaye you can go and die.....we can't help your case.
so u are ibo
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by ursullalinda(f): 6:39pm On May 15, 2020
Liposure:
so u are ibo

Yeah
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Liposure: 6:46pm On May 15, 2020
ursullalinda:

Yeah
wow, am from abia. Kedu kodi
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by ursullalinda(f): 7:05pm On May 15, 2020
[quote author=Liposure post=89585579]wow, am from abia.

You are Igbo too? .......Adimma and you?
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Liposure: 7:12pm On May 15, 2020
[quote author=ursullalinda post=89586255][/quote]am great.
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 15, 2020
ursullalinda:

Onye Nwanyi too na-akparị mmadụ. na kwa mkparị.
imaghi m ị na-akọcha m. abughi m ogbenye. abụghịkwa nke m nke arịrịọ. m ji aka m abụọ rụọ ọrụ and Chineke na-agọzikwa m. otu ubochi aghaghi abu m ọgaranya,isonyere ndi mmadu ime m on.

n'ihi ya, ewedala m ala. nihi na agam eme ememe
mara ka esi agwa m Pkwy. Aga m agụta ọnụ n'etiti ndị bara ọgaranya n'obodo.
ma ọ bụrụ na ịnweghị obi ụtọ maka ọganihu m,
gaa drinkụọ ihe nsi. ma ọ bụ banye azụ lagoon. ma ọ bụ gaa gbuo ndị agha
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by ursullalinda(f): 8:50pm On May 15, 2020
Gforce2015:

Onye Nwanyi too na-akparị mmadụ. na kwa mkparị.
imaghi m ị na-akọcha m. abughi m ogbenye. abụghịkwa nke m nke arịrịọ. m ji aka m abụọ rụọ ọrụ and Chineke na-agọzikwa m. otu ubochi aghaghi abu m ọgaranya,isonyere ndi mmadu ime m on.

n'ihi ya, ewedala m ala. nihi na agam eme ememe
mara ka esi agwa m Pkwy. Aga m agụta ọnụ n'etiti ndị bara ọgaranya n'obodo.
ma ọ bụrụ na ịnweghị obi ụtọ maka ọganihu m,
gaa drinkụọ ihe nsi. ma ọ bụ banye azụ lagoon. ma ọ bụ gaa gbuo ndị agha

Hellooo......are you also having mental issues or has the hunger affected your brain......what are you typing without coherence........Pls we don't need touts associating with us.......face your lane Mr poor jealous lazy Agbero......Nnewi people are stinkly rich.....you can digest it with a bottle of sniper.
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 15, 2020
ursullalinda:

Hellooo......are you also having mental issues or has the hunger affected your brain......what are you typing without coherence........Pls we don't need touts associating with us.......face your lane Mr poor jealous lazy Agbero......Nnewi people are stinkly rich.....you can digest it with a bottle of sniper.

You think say Nah only you be ndi Igbo. The kin Igbo wey I be, you never reach the middle of my Igbo dialects. If you sabi wetin I post, translate and let's see.
Abusive girl, Leave Nnewi people alone, talk about your own wretched community. Probably you are from Arochukwu in Abia State.
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by ursullalinda(f): 11:04pm On May 15, 2020
[quote author=Gforce2015 post=89593326]

You think say Nah only you be ndi Igbo. The kin Igbo wey I be, you never reach the middle of my Igbo dialects. If you sabi wetin I post, translate and let's see.
Abusive girl, Leave Nnewi people alone, talk about your own wretched community. Probably you are from Arochukwu in Abia State.[/quote

How can any sane person translate that jagoon you wrote up there.......poor soul .......the last time I remember the topic was about Nnewi and I still maintain they are stinkly rich you can go drink sniper.......Arochukwu is a million times better than a cave where you exist from and sees riches as American wonder.......not from there and can never deny them because it's a wonderful haven......un like you that grew up seeing father's share five five naira to their children as feeding money........poverty wretched soul.
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Nobody: 8:53am On May 16, 2020
[quote author=ursullalinda post=89593910][/quote]

ị na-aghọgbu onwe gị. are bụ onye nrọ ụbọchị.
ị ga-eteta ọfụma. tupu oge agafee. .
Enwere m onye dị ka gị n’ụlọ nke m ka na-enye ego. elelịkwala onye ọzọ.
Amụrụ gị n’ime otu n’ime ime obodo a...are na-emezi nwanyị nke ọgaranya.

I know say you no understand Igbo language very well. I go use pure Igbo abuse you.
nwanyi ime obodo Arochukwu.
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by ursullalinda(f): 9:06am On May 16, 2020
Gforce2015:

ị na-aghọgbu onwe gị. are bụ onye nrọ ụbọchị.
ị ga-eteta ọfụma. tupu oge agafee. .
Enwere m onye dị ka gị n’ụlọ nke m ka na-enye ego. elelịkwala onye ọzọ.
Amụrụ gị n’ime otu n’ime ime obodo a...are na-emezi nwanyị nke ọgaranya.

I know say you no understand Igbo language very well. I go use pure Igbo abuse you.
nwanyi ime obodo Arochukwu.

Don't be too daft.....only a fool dances naked in the market square.......everything you wrote there is pure jagoon.......no coherence.......I know you are empty....... but don't go all out to prove it.......I'm proud of all Igbo states.......and I rep all......unlike a poverty stricken soul like you........that is @ the verge of committing suicide just because a Yoruba station called a town rich .......that's why you have been sweating for days on your teeth wondering why God blesses a people so much......you will die poor because this is just the beginning of your pain.......keep watching us excel .......Osinachi!
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Nobody: 9:58am On May 16, 2020
ursullalinda:

Don't be too daft.....only a fool dances naked in the market square.......everything you wrote there is pure jagoon.......no coherence.......I know you are empty....... but don't go all out to prove it.......I'm proud of all Igbo states.......and I rep all......unlike a poverty stricken soul like you........that is @ the verge of committing suicide just because a Yoruba station called a town rich .......that's why you have been sweating for days on your teeth wondering why God blesses a people so much......you will die poor because this is just the beginning of your pain.......keep watching us excel .......Osinachi!

God so blessed Igbo people like those ones that came to lagos to be hawking gala and bottle water on third mainland bridge or those ones selling okira at Yaba market.
You are just playing pranks on yourself and your people. We all know the truth. You don't need to economize the truth.

Yoruba adage that says, a guinea fowl wey no shit and piss, he dey for him body.
If you like, keep lying. The truth is that there are a lot of your brothers and sisters that are languishing pain, hunger, lack and wants in the village including your Nnewi community and Arochukwu
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by ursullalinda(f): 11:45am On May 16, 2020
Gforce2015:

God so blessed Igbo people like those ones that came to lagos to be hawking gala and bottle water on third mainland bridge or those ones selling okira at Yaba market.
You are just playing pranks on yourself and your people. We all know the truth. You don't need to economize the truth.

Yoruba adage that says, a guinea fowl wey no shit and piss, he dey for him body.
If you like, keep lying. The truth is that there are a lot of your brothers and sisters that are languishing pain, hunger, lack and wants in the village including your Nnewi community and Arochukwu

We are what you claim yet your own station is busy telling the world about us........hahaha.......I understand poverty has a way of making people bitter and frustrated but calm down it's not my fault you were born into it........don't pour your frustration on me.......for how many days you have been ranting on empty stomach on Igbo topic........gush.......you disgust me.......what kind of badbelle is that?.......you a big disgrace to humanity........stop trying to attach yourself to us......we don't deal with low lives like you.......we are born to be rich ......we are rich......we are hustlers.......we are kings and queens........keep crying under your brown roof ......You never see anything.......We just began.......onye aguu!
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 16, 2020
ursullalinda:

We are what you claim yet your own station is busy telling the world about us........hahaha.......I understand poverty has a way of making people bitter and frustrated but calm down it's not my fault you were born into it........don't pour your frustration on me.......for how many days you have been ranting on empty stomach on Igbo topic........gush.......you disgust me.......what kind of badbelle is that?.......you a big disgrace to humanity........stop trying to attach yourself to us......we don't deal with low lives like you.......we are born to be rich ......we are rich......we are hustlers.......we are kings and queens........keep crying under your brown roof ......You never see anything.......We just began.......onye aguu!

Onye aguu.
Osinachi. ị bụ nwanyị iberibe. hụghị ihe ọ bụla dị mma na ebo ọzọ ọ bụ naanị ebo gị ka ọ dị mamaị ga-aka mara ihe ma ọ bụ ihe ọzọ ị ga - anwụ n ’ịma gbasara ebo gị.

ladmụ nwanyị ọhịa na-akwa iko na ụmụ nwoke na-azụ ahịa aghụghọ.

You dey call me hungry man like say i don beg for your hand before. Or you ever see me soliciting for funds on any social media.
Nah you be Elebi, Agbaya. Oponu.
mace mai fama da yunwa, takaici da wulakanta mace. wauta da mahaukaci.
Little girl, I sabi Igbo language pass you wey say you be Igbo. You wey you no be real Igbo
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by ursullalinda(f): 3:33pm On May 16, 2020
Gforce2015:

Onye aguu.
Osinachi. ị bụ nwanyị iberibe. hụghị ihe ọ bụla dị mma na ebo ọzọ ọ bụ naanị ebo gị ka ọ dị mamaị ga-aka mara ihe ma ọ bụ ihe ọzọ ị ga - anwụ n ’ịma gbasara ebo gị.

Little girl, I sabi Igbo language pass you wey say you be Igbo. You wey you no be real Igbo

Itii mpataakwu!.....for starters it's Igbo not Igbo......any way what do you know.......you are too empty and daft .......ordinary three major languages you can't spell......even with Awolowo's free education......you couldn't key in because you prefer Agbero life.....sharp sharp money.......you know poverty makes people reason from their anus.......keep writing rubbish.......when I see my language I know and can identify not that incomprehensible jagoon up there.......wonder why you so desperately want to associate with us......pls we are too blessed to be cursed.......and will keep soaring higher till infinity......pls if you can't deal.......do the needful and hug transformer.......
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by AmuDimpka: 4:11pm On May 16, 2020
Gforce2015:

Onye aguu.

You dey call me hungry man like say i don beg for your hand before. Or you ever see me soliciting for funds on any social media.
Nah you be Elebi, Agbaya. Oponu.
mace mai fama da yunwa, takaici da wulakanta mace. wauta da mahaukaci.

LoL...what did you write there ? Is it Igbo ?
Bros how you come dey exchange words with a woman for public ...na wa!

1 Like

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 16, 2020
ursullalinda:

Itii mpataakwu!.....for starters it's Igbo not Igbo......any way what do you know.......you are too empty and daft .......ordinary three major languages you can't spell......even with Awolowo's free education......you couldn't key in because you prefer Agbero life.....sharp sharp money.......you know poverty makes people reason from their anus.......keep writing rubbish.......when I see my language I know and can identify not that incomprehensible jagoon up there.......wonder why you so desperately want to associate with us......pls we are too blessed to be cursed.......and will keep soaring higher till infinity......pls if you can't deal.......do the needful and hug transformer.......

You are an abusive woman. I don't know what you will gain in this awkward manner.

Continue!
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 16, 2020
AmuDimpka:

LoL...what did you write there ? Is it Igbo ?
Bros how you come dey exchange words with a woman for public ...na wa!

Okay. I dey mumu myself for public with this woman. Make I no respond to her message again, she go find her level
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by ursullalinda(f): 10:54pm On May 16, 2020
Gforce2015:

You are an abusive woman. I don't know what you will gain in this awkward manner.

Continue!

Respectful man!.......I actually learnt from you.......next time don't abuse people you don't know........learn to be polite and never judge or talk about what you are not sure of.
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Nobody: 11:16am On May 17, 2020
ursullalinda:

Respectful man!.......I actually learnt from you.......next time don't abuse people you don't know........learn to be polite and never judge or talk about what you are not sure of.

I cant just imagine the battle you and your husband will engage in whenever you have two opposing views about an issue.

If you can abuse an unknown person like this, how will you do to the known person by you.

ana m ekele di gị ndidi na nnọgidesi ike gị
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by ursullalinda(f): 11:36am On May 17, 2020
Gforce2015:

I cant just imagine the battle you and your husband will engage in whenever you have two opposing views about an issue.

If you can abuse an unknown person like this, how will you do to the known person by you.

ana m ekele di gị ndidi na nnọgidesi ike gị

Guess you should be more worried about your wife........because having someone like you as a husband is a disaster waiting to happen.......I just pity the poor soul that will fall for a lowlife like you.......her name is sorry!
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 17, 2020
ursullalinda:

Guess you should be more worried about your wife........because having someone like you as a husband is a disaster waiting to happen.......I just pity the poor soul that will fall for a lowlife like you.......her name is sorry!

See abuse....
May the Lord help you oh...
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by ursullalinda(f): 1:43pm On May 17, 2020
Gforce2015:

See abuse....
May the Lord help you oh...

And help a hypocrite like you too.
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 17, 2020
ursullalinda:

And help a hypocrite like you too.

Your type is one of the reasons why some men will prefer to stay single

Nwanyị na-enye nsogbu
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by ursullalinda(f): 4:28pm On May 17, 2020
Gforce2015:

Your type is one of the reasons why some men will prefer to stay single

Nwanyị na-enye nsogbu

And your type is the reason single mothers are increasing by the second......you are not worth being called a husband.
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 17, 2020
ursullalinda:

And your type is the reason single mothers are increasing by the second......you are not worth being called a husband.

Nwanyị nsogbu.
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by ursullalinda(f): 5:05pm On May 17, 2020
Gforce2015:

Nwanyị nsogbu.

Dika umu nwanyi ndi be unu nile.
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 17, 2020
ursullalinda:

Dika umu nwanyi ndi be unu nile.

dika umu nwoke n’ steeti unu

agwa gi ojoo
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by ursullalinda(f): 6:31pm On May 17, 2020
Gforce2015:

dika umu nwoke n’ steeti unu

agwa gi ojoo

Hahaha........poor man.......keep crying......while we keep winning.......I understand your frustration.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Transport And Haulage Business / Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers / Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.