Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

No Resumption Date Yet For Schools - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / No Resumption Date Yet For Schools (37697 Views)

COEASU Begin Nationwide Strike, Say No Resumption Date Yet / No Resumption Until FG Pays Withheld Salaries – ASUU / Schools We Resume Back Soon But No Date Yet- Minister For Education. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by Nobody: 11:00am On May 09, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Your type are the cause of our problems. No wonder your moniker has already prophesied your destination

He is right abeg. Have you gone to a school like CKC in Abuja that always has yearly outbreaks of diseases, from mumps, to measles, to Apollo to diseases you can't even imagine. Let them stay at home abeg they will still come out of secondary school the same way they entered school na just to pass learning depends on the individual.
Re: No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by EjaikreTheViper(f): 11:01am On May 09, 2020
EternalTruth:

Awon space bookers grin the hustle for front page comments is real.
Well it seems academics may likely be suspended this year as this virus seems like it isn't leaving anytime soon with increased cases as days goes by.
My opinion though.
keep being deceived. Ncdc holding malaria patients hostage in the name of corona

1 Like

Re: No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by SirWarlock: 11:02am On May 09, 2020
Jesuisbelle:
Resumption will be till September
Very big If and only if things fall into place
Re: No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by SirWarlock: 11:03am On May 09, 2020
freethinker420:
This is an opportunity for we students to learn a digital skill
any ideas?
Re: No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by EternalTruth: 11:03am On May 09, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

keep being deceived. Ncdc holding malaria patients hostage in the name of corona
ipob propaganda and conspiracy theory
Re: No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by Bigcoin(m): 11:04am On May 09, 2020
awhybliss:
I was told we should view the pandemic as a "war".. fine, during a war, solutions are sort out for, to win and to save lives isn't it? No matter how foolish or wise the solution might be, since it's work and it's bringing "result" why not take the chance?. Madagascar herbs has been curing this virus, no death recorded, (is this by luck or Chance with over 200 cases?), Why cant we source for there solution?. NOTE: This herb tonic is been handled and passed by health experts, professionals in the field, they will never put what is hazardous to the health to the public..
Someone once told me W.H.O didn't approve it herb? But this is the most accessible means to "save lives", are we going to hang-on and continue counting death rate till the W.H.O get a vaccine by the end of this year probably? Must we depend our live-saving solution on only a source because we are part of the organization as a country? Since the herb has been used, is there any side effects that is causing people to die after following the prescription and instructions duly?
We need to think!
Our lives is our responsibility to protect with all possible means...
NOTE: if this sound like a trash to you, Fine
Ok relax, cross leg, take a coffee and let count death toll till when vaccine is ready by September or next year... Happy death counting
It is because the cure came from Africa. If it was Europe. Who could have acknowledged it.

1 Like

Re: No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by EjaikreTheViper(f): 11:05am On May 09, 2020
EternalTruth:
ipob propaganda and conspiracy theory

sharaaaaap!
Re: No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by letilex: 11:06am On May 09, 2020
I know it's hard with the kids at home pls just teach them arts and make them creative this period
Re: No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by SirWarlock: 11:08am On May 09, 2020
Dpharisee:
The online school thing is not working. I tune in to the channels teaching various subjects but the kids will not concentrate, because it's the same TV they watch Cartoons and movies.

They will say Daddy I want to go and drink water, I want to go and ease myself, they are showing primary 5 mathematics and I am in primary 4, let me watch small cartoon before they start primary 4 basic science.

Daddy Favour is making noise, he wants to tear my book.
This is not how our Aunty use to teach us, she is asking what is pollination, daddy what is pollination?

I will tell them go and ask your mummy I want to rest, next minute mummy said nobody should disturb her, okay go back and continue watching the TV teacher. But daddy they have finished basic science can we watch Princess Sophia and Elena of Avalon please. (They know how to check the lineup of the lessons with the DSTV remote.) Let me show you, they will start primary 4 English by 2pm, social studies by 4pm. Mimi if you watch your own lesson by 3pm, me I will watch Ben 10 by 3:30pm and my own primary 3 French is by 5, then you will watch Barney and Friends by 6pm, Mummy will watch Deception on Zeeworld by 7pm.
Nobody puts Daddy into the equation since they have not resumed Premiership and they say they are tired of me watching CNN and BBC showing only Coronavirus, everytime Corona, Coronavirus and we have only one decorder cry cry

Abeg, the online school is not working out for me, make school resume abeg and father Lord make Corona vanish abeg undecided
Yeah online learning nothing but a charade. I mean if students could barely understand during physical learning, is it now online that will make us understand grin. It is well.

2 Likes

Re: No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by Jokerman(m): 11:11am On May 09, 2020
BreconHills:

If your childrens school is using a fun and innovative platform, then children will love working. You cant teach young children the same old way. My wife runs a primary school and we are going to keep the online side and build it into the physical classroom. TV is not a good medium of teaching. Its too one dimensional.

Hello... How are you running these online teaching... WhatsApp, Google class, Zoom etc,and also are the parents gonno pay at all??
Re: No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by bergs2: 11:14am On May 09, 2020
visijo:
Markets opened before schools, with this few point of mine, I hope I've been able to convince you all that Traders are better than Teachers� cool

No Trader, No Nothing

1 Like

Re: No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by toprealman: 11:15am On May 09, 2020
Dpharisee:
The online school thing is not working. I tune in to the channels teaching various subjects but the kids will not concentrate, because it's the same TV they watch Cartoons and movies.

They will say Daddy I want to go and drink water, I want to go and ease myself, they are showing primary 5 mathematics and I am in primary 4, let me watch small cartoon before they start primary 4 basic science.

This is not how our Aunty use to teach us, she is asking what is pollination, daddy what is pollination?

I will tell them go and ask your mummy I want to rest, next minute mummy said nobody should disturb her, okay go back and continue watching the TV teacher. But daddy they have finished basic science can we watch Princess Sophia and Elena of Avalon please. (They know how to check the lineup of the lessons with the DSTV remote.) Let me show you, they will start primary 4 English by 2pm, social studies by 4pm. Mimi if you watch your own lesson by 3pm, me I will watch Ben 10 by 3:30pm and my own primary 3 French is by 5, then you will watch Barney and Friends by 6pm, Mummy will watch Deception on Zeeworld by 7pm.
Nobody puts Daddy into the equation since they have not resumed Premiership and they say they are tired of me watching CNN and BBC showing only Coronavirus, everytime Corona, Coronavirus and we have only one decorder cry cry

Abeg, the online school is not working out for me, make school resume abeg and father Lord make Corona vanish abeg undecided
Your house seem like undiluted entertainment.

1 Like

Re: No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by SirWarlock: 11:16am On May 09, 2020
I'm trying to gear my mind towards resuming next year cos that's what seems likely by each passing day embarassed. It's going to be tough though lipsrsealed
Re: No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by Nobody: 11:17am On May 09, 2020
It’s a good opportunity for government to close down all tertiary institutions in the country for a year and completely reevaluate and revitalize their teaching capacity. Because the kind of graduates we have been churning out prior to this pandemic were nothing to write home about anyway.

Never let a good crisis go to waste.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by Hazlett1988: 11:28am On May 09, 2020
Student wey nover pay school fees for private school be like Ope ooo thank God say I nover pay school fees my money for don go
Re: No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by Nobody: 11:30am On May 09, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Your type are the cause of our problems. No wonder your moniker has already prophesied your destination

Your problem is there with you, deal with it.

It is your type that collect bribe and let people pass only to collect the money and the virus then go home and die with it.

I am sure you have no child so you don't know the value. looking for school fees.
Re: No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by kokoboy4life(m): 11:31am On May 09, 2020
SirWarlock:
any ideas?

There’s currently online tutorial On how to become a web developer without coding. A very big opportunity if you are interested contact me
Re: No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by Drizzy5001(m): 11:38am On May 09, 2020
See me way dey happy say I go enter 400 level by September, grin which kain setback be dis na sad cry
Re: No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by Mrfairness: 11:38am On May 09, 2020
How Nxt yr curriculum go b self.
God help us oo. shocked shocked[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like

Re: No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by Mizwisdom(f): 11:38am On May 09, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

What do you know! you lack sense. What are you sure of when dealing with a stranger you don't know from Adam? if you had sense you will know that kids will become dull without brain stimulation. We are not developed enough to do online schools in remote villages but we can have open air classes for now with social distancing, hygiene, and face masks. Your type are the leaders we have today who don't use their brain for anything else than to steal and we are all suffering for it including innocent children , tueh!!
Re: No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by alphaRego01(m): 11:44am On May 09, 2020
Dpharisee:

Nobody puts Daddy into the equation since they have not resumed Premiership and they say they are tired of me watching CNN and BBC sghowing only Coronavirus, everytime Corona, Coronavirus and we have only one decorder cry cry

So at first u were thinking it was going to work? Nawaoo.u voted for buhari
Re: No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by Nehyooh(m): 11:55am On May 09, 2020
visijo:
Markets opened before schools, with this few point of mine, I hope I've been able to convince you all that Traders are better than Teachers� cool
Debate Time ! grin

1 Like

Re: No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by Felincous(m): 11:57am On May 09, 2020
I feel like sharing this with people here on nairaland, especially those willing to get some items like e-books, software, premium apps for Android and iOS for free online. You can get most of the things you need for free on torrent sites. Learn how to use torrent sites to download things that you want. No matter what you do, I think everyone needs to learn how to use it especially when you can't afford to pay for the things you need.
Here is my tutorial on how to go about it.���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbL6AdwMDns
Re: No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by Nobody: 11:59am On May 09, 2020
Mizwisdom:

What do you know! you lack sense. What are you sure of when dealing with a stranger you don't know from Adam? if you had sense you will know that kids will become dull without brain stimulation. We are not developed enough to do online schools in remote villages but we can have open air classes for now with social distancing, hygiene, and face masks. Your type are the leaders we have today who don't use their brain for anything else than to steal and we are all suffering for it including innocent children , tueh!!

No matter how hard you try to push me, I won't come down to your level, throwing insult. It is very clear that what you are after is the school fees without minding the safety of the children. Look at how you put it and it went smoothly, open class, social distance, hygiene and all that. It sounded very good but only in the mouth. We are talking of children here and adherence, the adults have they adhered to all these your utopian measures not to talk of the children.

I have three kids in secondary and all of them are boarders and I won't risk them, you can take yours to wherever you want, that is if you have any which of course I doubt you do. On the other hands you have actually shown the type of individual you are. Just because my belief does not agree with yours then you resort to insults, this is how you breed the better tomorrow leaders. This is how a better leader you are.

Well I have seen your type and like I earlier said I won't come down to your level.

2 Likes

Re: No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by Mkayfrenzy(m): 12:10pm On May 09, 2020
Dpharisee:

This is so funny
Re: No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by Emergencyson(m): 12:12pm On May 09, 2020
some studient are like(thank God)
Re: No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by BreconHills(m): 12:15pm On May 09, 2020
Jokerman:

Hello... How are you running these online teaching... WhatsApp, Google class, Zoom etc,and also are the parents gonno pay at all??

We use a platform called Kinteract and we use zoom for small groups and children hanging out and socializing Kinteract is very similar to FB. Yes parents pay monthly. I can get you on for a day or two to see how it feels. How old is the child?
Re: No Resumption Date Yet For Schools by Zeuslord(m): 12:17pm On May 09, 2020
And we were asked to vacate the school premises the same day our exams was scheduled to commence.

Hmmmmm. No need waiting for resumption any more.

Currently studying fotmy HND

Please business owners /employees in Enugu state should please employ those of us who are willing to work. At least to help ease the financial burden when school finally resumes.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University Zaria Admission List / University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University / Recession: Lagos Parents Withdraw Kids From Private Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.