Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

4 Armed Robbers Attack Village With AK-47 Just To Steal One Chicken - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4 Armed Robbers Attack Village With AK-47 Just To Steal One Chicken (1145 Views)

Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes / 4 Armed Robbers Gang-Rape A Lady In Anambra, Record It, Blackmail Her (Photo) / Police Arrest 4 Armed Robbers In Benue, Recover Weapons, Phones(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Armed Robbers Attack Village With AK-47 Just To Steal One Chicken by Kingdavidoduse(m): 1:31am On May 09, 2020
4 Armed Robbers Attack Village With AK47 Rifles Just To Steal One Chicken | Kings Media NG

Just as some wealthy people would board a plane to another country just to buy Ice-cream, so did some four robbers arm themselves with AK47 riffles and invaded a community only to steal one chicken.
The men allegedly attacked a home in Qumbu, a village in O.R.Tambo District Municipality in the Eastern Cape province of South Africa with AK-47s and shotguns in the early morning hours on Sunday.

Read more: https://www.kingsmedia.com.ng/2020/05/4-armed-robbers-attack-village-with.html
Re: 4 Armed Robbers Attack Village With AK-47 Just To Steal One Chicken by raphretle: 1:52am On May 09, 2020
Well only the gods know if it was the chicken they came for...
Re: 4 Armed Robbers Attack Village With AK-47 Just To Steal One Chicken by Nobody: 2:48am On May 09, 2020
shocked
Re: 4 Armed Robbers Attack Village With AK-47 Just To Steal One Chicken by seunlayi(m): 3:19am On May 09, 2020
I need to laugh in Swahili grin
Re: 4 Armed Robbers Attack Village With AK-47 Just To Steal One Chicken by gasparpisciotta: 3:43am On May 09, 2020
Side effect of dry gin and weed on an empty stomach.
Re: 4 Armed Robbers Attack Village With AK-47 Just To Steal One Chicken by irunoko(m): 5:17am On May 09, 2020
Dragunov and his gang doing what they know how to do best grin

. and I have warned them to desist from armed robbery and stealing of hens tongue
Re: 4 Armed Robbers Attack Village With AK-47 Just To Steal One Chicken by Skmoda360(m): 6:53am On May 09, 2020
J
Re: 4 Armed Robbers Attack Village With AK-47 Just To Steal One Chicken by Skmoda360(m): 6:54am On May 09, 2020
This must be a joke factory...... undecided because of what

Re: 4 Armed Robbers Attack Village With AK-47 Just To Steal One Chicken by Balogunodua(m): 8:41am On May 09, 2020
SA grin grin
Re: 4 Armed Robbers Attack Village With AK-47 Just To Steal One Chicken by Swealy: 9:53am On May 09, 2020
The hunger is real
Re: 4 Armed Robbers Attack Village With AK-47 Just To Steal One Chicken by dragunov: 5:37pm On May 12, 2020
irunoko:
Dragunov and his gang doing what they know how to do best grin

. and I have warned them to desist from armed robbery and stealing of hens tongue

How come I only see your moniker where a crime is being reported? Oh I now know. Keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer. You sha want to monitor so you will know when your friends and partners in crime will eventually rat you out.
Re: 4 Armed Robbers Attack Village With AK-47 Just To Steal One Chicken by irunoko(m): 5:49pm On May 12, 2020
[left][/left]
dragunov:

How come I only see your moniker where a crime is being reported? Oh I now know. Keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer. You sha want to monitor so you will know when your friends and partners in crime will eventually rat you out.
grin

All these chicken thieves too are feeling special sha grin

The day they will hang tyre on your neck and set you ablaze is coming if you don't desist from stealing other people's things grin

That day your video go enter twitter grin tongue

Where people will scoff at you grin tongue

Sha pity your Mama and stop stealing tongue
Re: 4 Armed Robbers Attack Village With AK-47 Just To Steal One Chicken by Passionate888: 8:02pm On May 12, 2020
SA sef
Re: 4 Armed Robbers Attack Village With AK-47 Just To Steal One Chicken by betonnaira: 8:11pm On May 12, 2020
truth vs bloggers
Re: 4 Armed Robbers Attack Village With AK-47 Just To Steal One Chicken by eunisam: 8:21pm On May 12, 2020
This is comedy oooh
Re: 4 Armed Robbers Attack Village With AK-47 Just To Steal One Chicken by Exmilitant(m): 8:28pm On May 12, 2020
Lol grin desperate times requires desperate measures.
Re: 4 Armed Robbers Attack Village With AK-47 Just To Steal One Chicken by Karemarealty288(m): 1:19am On May 13, 2020
Typical example of Killing an Ant with Sledgehammer...

(1) (Reply)

What If I Told You I Used My Mum For Money Rituals / Bluhh... / Zambian Man Sentenced To 14yrs For Raping His Daughters In Sweden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.