Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Serious Relationship - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Serious Relationship (3042 Views)

I Need A Lady For Serious Relationship / 37 Years Male Interested In A Serious Relationship / Seeking For A Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Relationship by Nobody: 2:43am On May 09, 2020
I am a light skin, hardworking, down to earth, funny, indoor, introvert, humble, simple and God fearing lady... I'm 26 years old, genotype AA, a graduate and working class, I love to make my own money.
I Have had a few heartbreaks which I've learnt from, made amends where necessary and I've become a better person.
Am ready to give love a chance again
Are you a hardworking young man between the age of 28-40 with a stable income, ready for a very serious relationship that could lead to marriage at least next year 2021, anywhere in the world, tribe is not a barrier, most important thing is you shouldn't be a time waster or a deceiver, honesty and sincerity is the watchword.
Email me let's see if we are compatible, then we can take it from there. Ceeciceeci6@gmail.com

7 Likes

Re: Serious Relationship by Romangalactic(m): 3:00am On May 09, 2020
shocked
Re: Serious Relationship by FlyingTOMATOE: 7:24am On May 09, 2020
Ceeci6:
I am a light skin, hardworking, down to earth, funny, indoor, introvert, humble, simple and God fearing lady... I'm 26 years old, genotype AA, a graduate and working class, I love to make my own money.
[s] I Have had a few heartbreaks which I've learnt from,[/s] made amends where necessary and I've become a better person.
What's your main moniker and please make the bold much clearer? Are you employed with a stable income?
It's a very important.

There is a difference between being employed and having a stable income
Re: Serious Relationship by Nobody: 11:07am On May 09, 2020
FlyingTOMATOE:

What's your main moniker and please make the bold much clearer? Are you employed with a stable income?
It's a very important.

There is a difference between being employed and having a stable income
I'm employed with a stable income, am sorry but if I wanted to exposed my main moniker, I wouldn't have created this one, all I can say if I'm an old member of more then 7years
Re: Serious Relationship by lawman88(m): 11:18am On May 09, 2020
Ceeci6:
I Have had a few heartbreaks which I've learnt from, made amends where necessary and I've become a better person.
Are you a hardworking young man between the age of 28-40 with a stable income, ready for a very serious relationship that could lead to marriage at least next year 2021, anywhere in the world, tribe is not a barrier, most important thing is you shouldn't be a time waster or a deceiver, honesty and sincerity is the watchword.
Email me let's see if we are compatible, then we can take it from there. Ceeciceei6@gmail.com

I sent you email twice but it didn't go through.
I'm a master degree holder, 32 years, working in a reputable organization and hoping to start my PhD soon. I want to be your friend. I want a relationship that can lead to marriage in future. I'm based in Kano but from Benue state. Email me on ennywall123@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Serious Relationship by roughdiamond(m): 1:44pm On May 09, 2020
Ceeci6:
I Ceeciceei6@gmail.com
the email address is wrong. Left a pm
Re: Serious Relationship by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 09, 2020
lawman88:

I sent you email twice but it didn't go through.
I'm a master degree holder, 32 years, working in a reputable organization and hoping to start my PhD soon. I want to be your friend. I want a relationship that can lead to marriage in future. I'm based in Kano but from Benue state. Email me on ennywall123@gmail.com
so sorry about that, email has been corrected
Re: Serious Relationship by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 09, 2020
roughdiamond:
the email address is wrong. Left a pm
so sorry about the mistake in the e-mail it's been corrected
Re: Serious Relationship by bukatyne(f): 2:46pm On May 09, 2020
Ceeci6:
Email me let's see if we are compatible, then we can take it from there. Ceeciceeci6@gmail.com

Ceecie, you have opened three threads on relationship within a day.

First of all, you sound desperate

Secondly, a lady waits for her gentleman.

If all the qualities you say you have are true, position yourself to be met by your gentleman.

Putting yourself cash and carry is absurd.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Relationship by Cuddlebugie(f): 2:58pm On May 09, 2020
Go for it, girl!

15 Likes

Re: Serious Relationship by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:35pm On May 09, 2020
You're exposing yourself to LovePeddler-mongers. Take heed, lest you be deceived. I wish you well, though.

1 Like

Re: Serious Relationship by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 09, 2020
bukatyne:

Ceecie, you have opened three threads on relationship within a day.

First of all, you sound desperate

Secondly, a lady waits for her gentleman.

If all the qualities you say you have are true, position yourself to be met by your gentleman.

Putting yourself cash and carry is absurd.

hello my Darling sister, I didn't open 3 thread within a day, I actually opened them at a time grin, its my choice to post where ever I feel its appropriate, thank you for ur observation, secondly, you don't know me, and cannot conclude anything about me, why not learn to read and pass next time, if a matter doesn't concern you, instead of giving unsolicited advice cool women are always the enemy of themselves.. Have a blessed weekend fellow woman like me.... Advicer general

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Serious Relationship by Kaamisha: 6:04pm On May 09, 2020
Go for it girl.

5 Likes

Re: Serious Relationship by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 09, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
You're exposing yourself to LovePeddler-mongers. Take heed, lest you be deceived. I wish you well, though.
are you one of them? This life would have been more easier and better if we just learn to mind our own businesses, me that opened a thread on nairaland don't you think I should know the advantages/disadvantages of it?? Thank you for your advice any ways cheesy

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Serious Relationship by ThatKING(m): 6:21pm On May 09, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
but last year, you yourself posted to be seeking a spouse on here.

And your requirements were obviously that of a gold digging leech with nothing to offer (I may not be totally right tho)

Let her make her search in peace, at least she has something to offer

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Serious Relationship by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 09, 2020
ThatKING:

And your requirements were obviously that of a gold digging leach with nothing to offer (I may not be totally right tho)

Let her do her search in peace, at least she has something to offer
God bless you sir, my problem with people especially women is minding their business, have been on nairaland for more then 7 years I hardly even comment on post, talk more those I have no business with
There are bad/good people everywhere in the world, nairaland isn't an exception.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Relationship by Cuddlebugie(f): 6:41pm On May 09, 2020
Op's replies.......... grin grin
My kind of girl. cheesy cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Relationship by SweetCunt97(f): 6:46pm On May 09, 2020
Be mindful of broke ass leeches who come in with stupid story of being a contractor or interior designer or concrete sellers o. You need someone with a stable flow of income. If he doesn't wake up and heads to work, then Bleep it.. Unless he's a programmer or web developer.

7 Likes

Re: Serious Relationship by Kingarthur21: 6:48pm On May 09, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
ThatKING:

And your requirements were obviously that of a gold digging leach with nothing to offer (I may not be totally right tho)

Let her do her search in peace, at least she has something to offer

Ladies shaming themselves..and later when you say they are their worst enemies they will dispute it.
Re: Serious Relationship by CAPSLOCKED: 7:05pm On May 09, 2020
Kingarthur21:

Ladies shaming themselves..and later when you say they are their worst enemies they will dispute it.

WHAT IS THE BULLDOG ABOVE YOU SAYING?
NEVER MIND. BULLSHIT AS USUAL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Relationship by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 09, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Be mindful of broke ass leeches who come in with stupid story of being a contractor or interior designer or concrete sellers o. You need someone with a stable flow of income. If he doesn't wake up and heads to work, then Bleep it.. Unless he's a programmer or web developer.
my dear a rich man today can before poor and broke tomorrow, na baba God we all dey look up to for help and direction. Anyone that comes to lie to me, will just be wasting his precious time..

8 Likes

Re: Serious Relationship by ThatKING(m): 7:24pm On May 09, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Be mindful of broke ass leeches who come in with stupid [b] story of being a contractor or interior designer or concrete sellers o.[/b] You need someone with a stable flow of income.
what about importers and exporters
Re: Serious Relationship by SweetCunt97(f): 7:35pm On May 09, 2020
ThatKING:
what about importers and exporters
Toh, she gats see he's independent. Too many con men out there.
Re: Serious Relationship by Raalsalghul: 7:44pm On May 09, 2020
Ceeci6:
God bless you sir, my problem with people especially women is minding their business, have been on nairaland for more then 7 years I hardly even comment on post, talk more those I have no business with
There are bad/good people everywhere in the world, nairaland isn't an exception.

I like the way you think: very balanced and open-minded.

Good luck in your search!

2 Likes

Re: Serious Relationship by CsRockefeller(m): 7:47pm On May 09, 2020
I love Nairaland wahlai!! grin grin

The best part of this site is that you guys are just yourselves and you are incredibly funny. grin

Look at how one lady up there cautioned a lady, then a guy came and made a jest of them, then another guy came and cautioned the guy that made a jest of them.

Let me not even talk about the OP's replies. grin

Someone would tell me to leave Nairaland and I listen, how? grin

9 Likes

Re: Serious Relationship by Raalsalghul: 7:51pm On May 09, 2020
SweetCunt97:

This babe self.

Wetin broke guys do you?
Re: Serious Relationship by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 09, 2020
Raalsalghul:

I like the way you think: very balanced and open-minded.

Good luck in your search!
thank you Sir
Re: Serious Relationship by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 09, 2020
CsRockefeller:

The best part of this site is that you guys are just yourselves and you are incredibly funny. grin

Look at how one lady up there cautioned a lady, then a guy came and made a jest of them, then another guy came and cautioned the guy that made a jest of them.

Let me not even talk about the OP's replies. grin as in enh, this forum dey gimi joy, no dull moment in here

Re: Serious Relationship by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 09, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Let me not even talk about the OP's replies. grin

as in enh, this forum dey gimi joy, no dull moment in here

3 Likes

Re: Serious Relationship by Alfather: 9:21pm On May 09, 2020
Ceeci6:
iii swear
Re: Serious Relationship by Alfather: 9:24pm On May 09, 2020
Ceeci6:
Re: Serious Relationship by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 09, 2020
Ceeci6:
Another Barbara the builder loading... Premium tears in download!... May Love find you sis... biko guard your money even if you no fit guard your heart o...

Yeeeeeeeee who stone me grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / Does The Child Of A Stay-at- Home Mom Benefit More Than The Child Of A Working M / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala And Her Four Children Are All Harvard Graduates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.