Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (3047 Views)

What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) / Would U Allow Your Brother To Stay With Your Newly Wedded Wife Whilst U Travel? / My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by furiban: 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2009
?
Re: . by jaybee3(m): 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2009
furiban:

As far as I am concerned the ship has sailed, my question is what is wrong with our girls once they come abroad they think they can do and undo, yes if the man treated you unfirly that will be understandable but when you are greedy and within six months of coming abroad you want the guy to use all his savings to buy car for you, buy this buy that, put you to school even if he has to take loan, I cannot say all but just let GO be the judge, I don't know but I still thank God because He is the one that saved me from this girl, I hoepto remarry soon anyway, cheers!

Nothing is wrong with them. You simply didn't look well enough before boarded the sailing boat.
It also takes 2 to tango and i'm quite sure she'd have a different story to tell.
Re: . by candylips(m): 12:33pm On Oct 12, 2009
@topic

i weak for you o but i like how you handled the situation wink
Re: . by skfa1: 12:36pm On Oct 12, 2009
It happens both sides. The male side is the worst, whereby a lady brings a guy from Naija and after few months , the guy started acting so bad and bringing this word into a ladies heart "If only i knew, i would not have brought him".

Well lets pray very well. God help us amen.
Re: . by skfa1: 12:37pm On Oct 12, 2009
candylips:

@topic

i weak for you o but i like how you handled the situation wink

I guess weap right?

Assuming the guy is not fast enough, that would have been the end for him. May God help us all.
Re: . by 2Legit2Qui: 12:40pm On Oct 12, 2009
Furiban

all Nija women are gold diggers- leave them in Nigeria, even the ones abroad, they are the worst. Well, I have a vision for you - I see that in years to come, this lady will still become your wife, so, take heart for now.
Re: . by Orilee9ice(m): 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2009
wink o'l boy, u did the right thing, 4get her, God will heal your wounds and you will find your own true love soon wink
Re: . by furiban: 12:49pm On Oct 12, 2009
Re: . by Orilee9ice(m): 12:55pm On Oct 12, 2009
@Furiban, Hey dude, i am happi 4 u so u are getting married again in Dec, did u look well this time? you know what they say, once beaten 2ce shy, shine ya eye welli welli oh!! my broda!! this abroad wey u dey she naa mama charlie obodo abi naa Obama obodo?, dont worry with God All things are possible, just put all your trust and guidnace to him and he will come thro 4 u, God Bless wink
Re: . by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 12, 2009
skfa1:

I guess weap right?

Or maybe you meant weep as in to shed tears?
Re: . by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2009
Re: . by sandas: 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2009
the problem with nigerian men in abraod is that they think girls in nigeria are beter than the ones in abroad but that is a very big mistake.how can u talk to girl as a man that stays in abroad and she will not agree to marry or date u, all in the name that she want to come to abroad or answer that her husband stays abroad most of this girl dont even love the guys but they see coming to abroad as an opptunity to step up.some are even more rotten than nigerian girl in abroad and too demading, if any man wants to marry a girl in nigeria, i will advice she bears 2 children or 1 child in nigeria then bring her over to abroad then at least u will know ur effort for flying her over is not in vain.men does not have to go to nigeria to marry ,there are decents girls in abroad also, she even understand the situation in abroad more than girls in nigeria that abroad is bed of roses.
Re: . by debest1(m): 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2009
sad story, wat can i say, what brought the 2 of u together in the 1st place? was it love? or the need for companionship during winter in UK? cos it sounds like someone didnt do his homework very well
Re: . by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 12, 2009
na today?
Re: . by Theblessed(f): 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2009
debest1:

sad story, wat can i say, what brought the 2 of u together in the 1st place? was it love? or the need for companionship during winter in UK? cos it sounds like someone didnt do his homework very well
You are quite right Debest1! Usually, the men don't do their home work properly. In this cold weather, they don't look before they jump, abi? In fact, majority are influenced by conditions here mainly- loneliness. I'm sure you've heard the saying, "A Man's brain is between his legs" and that's rightly so. As you can see. The need for companionship outweighs any other thing and thus, lead them easily into getting burnt and they do get burnt, as they drag anything in skirt as girlfriend cum wifery. The next thing you know, they cry out here for help/a check of their sanity. Glad, N/L Counsellors are at hand to help. As parents we teach our children to look before they cross the road and I think as adults, we should apply same principle too, in our everyday adult dealings. Too bad for some!!
Re: . by Outstrip(f): 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2009
How well did you know her. Why did you have to go to Nigeria to bring a wife. I don't want to say anything until I know why you crossed oceans to find a wife when there are women where you live
Re: . by Hauwa1: 7:47pm On Oct 12, 2009
tpia.:

na today?

no be today grin
Re: . by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2009
I'm glad that instead of pouring out sympathy people looked into why this dude married the chic in the first place. Not once did he say anything about courting or dating, i mean seriously! This was just a bad business deal gone sour, no emotions from any side. He figured he could pay for a wife's loyalty and saw hell in the end!!! Please keep your generalizations to yourself, you made your bed and lay on it.
Re: . by Theblessed(f): 11:21pm On Oct 12, 2009
sandas:

the problem with nigerian men in abraod is that they think girls in nigeria are beter than the ones in abroad but that is a very big mistake.how can u talk to girl as a man that stays in abroad and she will not agree to marry or date u, all in the name that she want to come to abroad or answer that her husband stays abroad most of this girl dont even love the guys but they see coming to abroad as an opptunity to step up.some are even more rotten than nigerian girl in abroad  and too demading, if any man wants to marry a girl in  nigeria, i will advice she bears 2 children or 1 child in nigeria then bring her over to abroad then at least u will know your effort for flying her over is not in vain.men does not have to go to nigeria to marry ,there are decents girls in abroad also, she even understand the situation in abroad more than girls in nigeria that abroad is bed of roses.

[b] Thank you my dear sister, you are talking absolute truth.  You see those abroad who goes home to find a wife are those who wants to marry virgins. But, these days who is looking for virgins and submissive wives if not controlling men who still thinks girls back home are innocent virgins whose eyes are not open, only to discover the opposite.  Look, it doesn't matter from where you bring them to UK, America, France, Germany or Spain, they will definitely OPEN EYES and develop just like you did, like it or not. No one would say they hadn't developed since they came to the WEST, swear?? Therefore, the home wife you brought over will surely open eyes and develop and knowing Nigerian men, that will hurt!!! For those in the UK, I give them 2 weeks of arriving here and watch British tv/Satellite broadcasting, read the Newspapers and magazine at least, their eyes go bigin open. Then, when she touch the church/workplace and make friends - forget about it.  And then, when she hit schools, college and University don't even bother.

In fact, my advise is, before they leap off to Africa to bring these innocent looking virgins over please, re-watch Eddie Murphy's 'Coming to America'. Perhaps, you might learn a thing or two from that. Eddie Murphy set off to Africa to find a suitable, well behaved and submissive wife only to discover that his God given wife is actually next door, right there in America and not in Africa. This is a big lesson for every Black man considering marriage back home to learn. The women you're all looking for are right under your noses here in the West - no need going home, you hear pleeeeeaaaaase!  Sandas is really saying the truth - the girls here understands the situation here than those back home who thinks abroad is a bed of roses and you and I knows, it is not. 

This experience happened to my own cousin twice. He lives in New York and has now gone through 2 marriages  (in the past 7 years) to home wives. You see, men can't cope with loneliness!!!  He was lucky the first wife left him with 1 child after 3 years of marriage. Not long he remarried, very expensive wedding yet, she left him for a White man after only 2 years and without a child.  Now, he'd sworn never to marry again and play the field because of what girls are doing. It seems this is now, the trend/culture in black communities in the West and even back home, too bad really, too bad!! sad sad sad sad sad
[/b]
Re: . by Radiant(f): 2:06am On Oct 13, 2009
Was it your Mom who arranged for the girl? cheesy

From your radical action it seems you never really had anything to do with this girl just that you wanted to get married and start a family perhaps. Well, it hardly works that way dear.

It's very easy to discard someone when you're not really into that person. And for you to have shanked her after marriage says a lot.

And it's on again in December? It's a man's world indeed! Which one konsine Radiant? cheesy
Re: . by skfa1: 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2009
@ Theblessed

Thank you so much, you are highly blessed smiley
Re: . by furiban: 7:30pm On Oct 13, 2009
Re: . by Radiant(f): 1:24am On Oct 14, 2009
furiban:

Yes I have moved on and I'm dating someone here.

Your advisers did/doing a good job wink
Re: . by chika98: 2:31am On Oct 14, 2009
You got what you asked for. Of all the women in the west you chose to go home and take a stranger as a wife. Good thing she didn't kill you in your sleep.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:40am On Oct 14, 2009
Nigerian men.

As soon as they end one relationship they hop into another. Before sef if care is not taken.

Could be a general thing I guess- not necessarily specific to gender.
Re: . by furiban: 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2009
Re: . by Orilee9ice(m): 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2009
Furiban My Guy, like they say in my village"eni baa lo moo" "aiye le maa shata ,haba let dem say", (naa sunny-ade sing am,long time ago) angry
You laid your bed, you lie on it and after a while when it got dirty, you changed the covers, chikena!! abi naa wetin sef!!, awon gboromiro's if it happened to them too, they will not be saying the same thing oh. but again i guess they will say it will never happen to them cos they know it all,  cool shocked, i beg my guy, move on jare, go on s'ohun jare, and Good luck with the "mo ni n'mo o", you are going to do in December, rememeber to sing "yori-yori for her oh, wink and make u srutinize the familk well well oh! wink cheesy grin winkGod Bless
Re: . by Radiant(f): 12:41pm On Oct 14, 2009
furiban:

Thanks to you all, but guess no one in right frame of mind goes into marriage with intention of failure,       , these things do happen and you never know whom, when or where,        , it is pretty easy to point accusing fingers,      fair enough    but then again divorce is almost, always messy               regardless your situation always seek a legal advice and leave nothing to chance        there is a lot of misguided people (both male and female) out there         but a lifetime mistake like this takes a toll      though things have pretty much returned to normal for me         I wonder what will become of the other party          just out of sheer sympathy anyway        wish everyone the very best

Stop making ridiculous statements for common sense' sake! You're saying that picking a stranger for a wife is the same as courting and eventually getting married? Nonsense!

I wonder why you found someone close to ur ass this time. Thought you were nonchalant about who and where. The other party will be just as fine. She's probably worried about your sanity too  cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 14, 2009
Re: . by Orilee9ice(m): 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2009
@Radiant
Stop making ridiculous statements for common sense' sake! You're saying that picking a stranger for a wife is the same as courting and eventually getting married? Nonsense!

I wonder why you found someone close to your ass this time. Thought you were nonchalant about who and where. The other party will be just as fine. She's probably worried about your sanity too  

softly softly now. Radi, remember Alexander O'Neal's Critizise,  think about the song,  cheesy grin and i mean this in the good nature it is intended cool, same goes to chaircover 2, cheesy
Re: . by furiban: 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2009
Re: . by Orilee9ice(m): 12:57pm On Oct 14, 2009
@ fURIBURN, like i said, i feel u jare,  wink
@Radiant and chaircover, ok now, see their life in public, the other party now wants to stop divorce proceedings, hummmmmmmmmmmmm angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lost My Dad Dis Morning / Thread For People Who Really Dont Like Their Family. Let Meet Here / Pls How True Is This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.