Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Serious Relationship - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Serious Relationship (3071 Views)

I Need A Lady For Serious Relationship / 37 Years Male Interested In A Serious Relationship / Seeking For A Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious Relationship by bukatyne(f): 10:25pm On May 09, 2020
Ceeci6:
hello my Darling sister, I didn't open 3 thread within a day, I actually opened them at a time grin, its my choice to post where ever I feel its appropriate, thank you for ur observation, secondly, you don't know me, and cannot conclude anything about me, why not learn to read and pass next time, if a matter doesn't concern you, instead of giving unsolicited advice cool women are always the enemy of themselves.. Have a blessed weekend fellow woman like me.... Advicer general

Women are always the enemy of themselves?

You sound too intelligent to throw clichés that do not fit scenarios around.

Goodluck on your search and update us when you find the one.
Re: Serious Relationship by Raalsalghul: 10:25pm On May 09, 2020
yettymuse:
Another Barbara the builder loading... Premium tears in download!... May Love find you sis... biko guard your money even if you no fit guard your heart o...

Yeeeeeeeee who stone me grin

Is it your own building?

Re: Serious Relationship by folake4u(f): 10:31pm On May 09, 2020
yettymuse:
Another Barbara the builder loading... Premium tears in download!... May Love find you sis... biko guard your money even if you no fit guard your heart o...

grin grin grin grin You're wicked Yetty.
Re: Serious Relationship by eyinjuege: 10:44pm On May 09, 2020
Interesting social experiment.. wink
Re: Serious Relationship by Theconglomerate(m): 11:00pm On May 09, 2020
yettymuse:

She said working class,meaning she probably does a job.
Now tell me,how do you build a man with probably 200-300k salary? undecided
From that money she go pay rent,transport or buy fuel and other expenses,so what's her disposable income so much so that she will have enough to even afford the tite of "Barbara the builder".
The way you people make your analyses baffle me at times.
Most of these so called "working class" are just a 100k away from being leeches.
"I have my own money,I have my own money"....small emergency them don dey find who go borrow them 100k.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Relationship by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 09, 2020
yettymuse:

I didn't say I was rich o, my father is not otedola..

1 Like

Re: Serious Relationship by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:03am On May 10, 2020
ThatKING:
but last year, you yourself posted to be seeking a spouse on here.

And your requirements were obviously that of a gold digging leach with nothing to offer (I may not be totally right tho)

Let her make her search in peace, at least she has something to offer

OK. grin angry cheesy.

Believe whatever.
Re: Serious Relationship by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:03am On May 10, 2020
Ceeci6:
are you one of them? This life would have been more easier and better if we just learn to mind our own businesses, me that opened a thread on nairaland don't you think I should know the advantages/disadvantages of it?? Thank you for your advice any ways cheesy

Good luck girl. cheesy

I'm just going to mind my own damn business. So sorry for meddling. But you're so cray-zay, no offense. cheesy
Re: Serious Relationship by Nobody: 4:38am On May 10, 2020
Theconglomerate:
From that money she go pay rent,transport or buy fuel and other expenses,so what's her disposable income so much so that she will have enough to even afford the tite of "Barbara the builder".
Most of these so called "working class" are just a 100k away from being leeches.
"I have my own money,I have my own money"....small emergency them don dey find who go borrow them 100k.
I don't understand your point of building a man. Is she supposed to wait and start earning a million naira before she seek for relationship? What exactly do men want sef?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Relationship by PuZZyNegro: 7:11am On May 10, 2020
Ceeci6:
hello my Darling sister, I didn't open 3 thread within a day, I actually opened them at a time grin, its my choice to post where ever I feel its appropriate, thank you for ur observation, secondly, you don't know me, and cannot conclude anything about me, why not learn to read and pass next time, if a matter doesn't concern you, instead of giving unsolicited advice cool women are always the enemy of themselves.. Have a blessed weekend fellow woman like me.... Advicer general

This is unnecessary and rude

HAHAHA

It put me OFF

5 Likes

Re: Serious Relationship by Raalsalghul: 7:54am On May 10, 2020
Theconglomerate:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Serious Relationship by Graxie(f): 8:36am On May 10, 2020
I just love this op, giving it out to them busybodies. Go girl, fake advisers everywhere!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Relationship by ThatKING(m): 9:02am On May 10, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

OK. grin angry cheesy.

Believe whatever.

k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serious Relationship by sisisioge: 9:43am On May 10, 2020
yettymuse:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I've avoided this thread for obvious reasons but your clowning won't let me be!

I truly wish the OP good luck....she sounds like she could take care of herself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serious Relationship by Resurgent2016: 9:56am On May 10, 2020
ThatKING:
but last year, you yourself posted to be seeking a spouse on here.

And your requirements were obviously that of a gold digging leech with nothing to offer (I may not be totally right tho)

Let her make her search in peace, at least she has something to offer

So much gba-gbos on the this thread, people aren't smiling anymore.

BTW, bros this is too much na, what did the girl do to you? grin
Re: Serious Relationship by crackkhaus: 9:58am On May 10, 2020
Theconglomerate:
You know them very well. cheesycheesy
Re: Serious Relationship by Theconglomerate(m): 10:04am On May 10, 2020
crackkhaus:

You know them very well. cheesycheesy
No mind them.
I don't build men upandan,like they can even afford to do it even if they wanted to.
I'm guessing with that 500k lifeline that they have in their account is what they want to use to build a man? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Serious Relationship by crackkhaus: 10:25am On May 10, 2020
Theconglomerate:
No mind them.
I don't build men upandan,like they can even afford to do it even if they wanted to.
I'm guessing with that 500k lifeline that they have in their account is what they want to use to build a man? undecided

Lmao. cheesy
When they've not even finished building themselves...

'I have my own money, I have my own money...' next thing you will hear, dear the screen of my phone just got cracked. As if you dey repair phone grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Serious Relationship by Theconglomerate(m): 10:41am On May 10, 2020
crackkhaus:

Lmao. cheesy
When they've not even finished building themselves...

'I have my own money, I have my own money...' next thing you will hear, dear the screen of my phone just got cracked. As if you are the phone repairer grin
grin
I dated one of them like a year ago.
Funny set of people.
According to her;
"I bought my car 3.8m in edo accent(tiri point eight million)
Dey give me her success story Upandan untop 20k decor work weh she dey get.
I went to her one bedroom apartment and I bumped into her installing 1.5hp AC for her triangular living room,na so so strong girl I dey hear upandan she even had an argument with the installers and ask them if they wouldn't be proud if their sisters were in her shoes.
Yen yen yen...."
When we enter the dating proper na so so 2k fuel she dey buy put for the car weh man give am,
Cook concoction for herself and brothers weh she dey live with,intact nothing dem no dey manage for that house.
She want go wedding one day borrow me 10k cheesy
Nwanne hapu ndi a biko grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Relationship by crackkhaus: 10:55am On May 10, 2020
Theconglomerate:
grin
Funny set of people.
According to her;
I went to her one bedroom apartment and I bumped into her installing 1.5hp AC for her triangular living room,na so so strong girl I dey hear upandan she even had an argument with the installers and ask them if they wouldn't be proud if their sisters were in her shoes.
Yen yen yen...."
When we enter the dating proper na so so 2k fuel she dey buy put for the car weh man give am,
Cook concoction for herself and brothers weh she dey live with,intact nothing dem no dey manage for that house.
Before I even got to this point @bold, I was already rehearsing how I was going to type that the car, the apartment, and everything inside it must have been sponsored by a man's money.

It was too obvious. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Relationship by Raalsalghul: 11:03am On May 10, 2020
Theconglomerate:
grin
Funny set of people.
According to her;
Yen yen yen...."

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This your bad mouth ehn!
Re: Serious Relationship by Theconglomerate(m): 11:08am On May 10, 2020
Raalsalghul:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This your bad mouth ehn!

grin grin grin
You know me na,I just dey talk am as e be.
Re: Serious Relationship by Nobody: 11:26am On May 10, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

This is unnecessary and rude

HAHAHA

It put me OFF
it depends on what u see as rude sir..

5 Likes

Re: Serious Relationship by PuZZyNegro: 11:31am On May 10, 2020
Ceeci6:
it depends on what u see as rude sir..

You said that the poster you quoted should mind her business. Why did you post on a public forum if you want her to mind her business.

I wish you luck in your search

2 Likes

Re: Serious Relationship by Nobody: 11:38am On May 10, 2020
Theconglomerate:
No mind them.

who even talked about building a man gangan, cus am confused, u guys must just find fault in everything, haba which kind life be this, set awon.......... undecided undecided undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: Serious Relationship by Nobody: 11:41am On May 10, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

You said that the poster you quoted should mind her business. Why did you post on a public forum if you want her to mind her business.

I wish you luck in your search
yes cus I didn't find what she said funny either, maybe u didn't read her own comment, if u didn't see the humour in all my comments then am sorry I can't do anything about that..
grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Serious Relationship by billynoni(m): 12:27pm On May 10, 2020
Ceeci6:
yes cus I didn't find what she said funny either, maybe u didn't read her own comment, if u didn't see the humour in all my comments then am sorry I can't do anything about that..
grin grin
This thread, is the definition of "the good, the bad and the ugly" of gbas gbos... OP if and when you find love(hopefully from here), I just want to let you know we're your online in-laws.

1 Like

Re: Serious Relationship by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 10, 2020
billynoni:
This thread, is the definition of "the good, the bad and the ugly" of gbas gbos... OP if and when you find love(hopefully from here), I just want to let you know we're your online in-laws.
grin cheesy una go buy asoebi o
Re: Serious Relationship by craleonic: 2:09pm On May 10, 2020
bukatyne:

Ceecie, you have opened three threads on relationship within a day.

First of all, you sound desperate

Secondly, a lady waits for her gentleman.

If all the qualities you say you have are true, position yourself to be met by your gentleman.

Putting yourself cash and carry is absurd.

Don't tell people what to do. You do not know it all. She is a courageous young woman, going head-on to get what she wants and if you or anyone thinks that makes her cheap, you are shallow-minded.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Relationship by craleonic: 2:17pm On May 10, 2020
Theconglomerate:
No mind them.

It is not about the size of the income, though. Women making 2,500 a day and less from hairdressing etc are uplifting men. And vice versa.

2 Likes

Re: Serious Relationship by Theconglomerate(m): 2:25pm On May 10, 2020
craleonic:

It is not about the size of the income, though. Women making 2,500 a day and less from hairdressing etc are uplifting men. And vice versa.
Uplifting them to where exactly?
Don't you think that matters? undecided
I know the word uplift can be very generic but shouldn't stop us from making basic analogies.
I know moving a homeless man into a one room,dark,porous apartment in Ajegunle can be considered as "uplift" but is also not something to gloat about.
There are basic standards everyone understands.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Relationship by emmaodet: 2:28pm On May 10, 2020
Theconglomerate:
grin grin grin
You know me na,I just dey talk am as e be.

Logo, is this you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SO HEART-BREAKING: World's Most Tragic Wedding (PHOTOS) / Is It Right For Me To Help My Girl Friend Find A Job? / Dear Black Man, It's Okay To Want The Best For Yourself.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.